A Fantasy Meet

Story Info
Fantasy first meeting.
1k words
3.2
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been casually conversing with this lady for quite some time on a dating site. She lived on the other side of the state. We seemed to have built up a nice friendship and could talk about almost anything.

With my work, I was going to be near her location and overnighting at a local 'mom & pop' motel. Prior to the trip, I send her a message asking if she would be willing to make the drive to meet to and have dinner. After a couple of failed attempts, she accepts At this time, we exchange contact information

It was early evening, in the middle of the summer, hot and muggy was an understatement. I had arrived at the motel about an hour before the time we agreed upon. Needing a shower, I cleaned up While drying off, I call and tell her I had arrived and what room I was in at the motel. She says I will be a few minutes earlier than I thought. Jokingly, my reply was that's ok, if you come quick you'll see me nude, I just finished a shower.

A few minutes later, I am looking the window, anticipating this first time meet. A black a car pulls up and an attractive lady gets out. She is shorter than I with short curly hair, wearing a bow neck short sleeve top and khaki shorts. She has a nice figure, cute bottom and a very nice smile. I leave the window and wait for the knock the door. Upon opening the door, greeted with 'Oh, I'm so disappointed, you said you would be naked" We both laughed and introduced ourselves with a tight squeeze hug and a short soft but seemingly passionate French kiss. She stops, looks up at and says Wow! You are a really good kisser! and comes back for more. I close the motel room door and we continue to stand making out for several minutes.

We take a breath. She glances up at with a puppy dog looking gaze and says dinner can wait. We simultaneously take our clothes off. As I take off my undershorts, she can't help but notice I am excited to see her body. She goes down to her knees and begins to please me by firmly placing one hand on the bottom side of my testicles while using the other grasping my erect shaft and sliding her mouth over my penis moving up and down. It doesn't take long and I can't hold off any longer, I tell her I'm going to cum, she moans with an 'umm hmmm'...that was my trigger...I release in her mouth. She goes as deep as she can and takes and swallows my load. After she's finished, she comes up and kisses me again. I am totally turned on. This is soo hot! Grabbing her hand, guiding her to the bed just a few steps away then lay her down. positioning myself kneeling on the bed, between her legs I gracefully separate them and say it's my turn. She looks down at and says, I would love for you to do that but letting you know that I don't climax easily, I didn't take that as a challenge but more as an alright, if you don't I won't be disappointed. Using my tongue, I begin to please, moving it around, locating the right position and getting comfortable. She's becoming excited, I can hear her soft moans. Her body is also telling she is enjoying what is happening. I can feel her clit becoming aroused and changing. excited the more I am pleasing her, the more excited I become as well.. She is definitely enjoying what I am doing. She tastes great. My cock is again rock hard. I continue for what feels like minutes Suddenly I feel her escalating. and she lets a loud moan, different than I had ever heard before and she squirts, I was totally surprised and completely caught off guard. I was soaked, the bed was soaked. She looked down and after taking a deep calming breath, said Oh my god, I've never felt like that before!

Without much hesitation, we began to have intercourse, a couple of different positions, missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl and doggie. This casual dinner has turned into an unexpected sexual encounter. Something I had definitely not anticipated. After another orgasm, we decide we needed a break, we are both hungry.

Without showering, we dress and head out in her car. Instead of a sit-down dinner, like we had originally discussed, there is a nearby sub shop. Looking at each other, mutually agreeing this is the choice. We go in, get our food and came back to the room. We take a few minutes to eat on the bed, talk a bit and watch TV. Upon finishing, she whispers to me, this was fun, I didn't know what to expect.

By now it was late, I ask are you going home or would you like to stay? She replies, wow...I'd love to stay I explain that I have to be up early, but she was welcome to stay if she wanted. She accepts

We go back to bed and kiss, caress and made love again falling asleep together.

My alarm goes off before sunrise. I try to quietly shower, dress and pack up. I came to her as she is lying in bed, gently stir her and gave her a kiss. She wakes up with a smile on her face, saying good morning! I thank her for an incredible night and am so glad we decided to meet. She also agrees. It was much better than anything she had anticipated. I tell her I have to leave but she is welcome to stay as long as she likes, no rush. I give her another passionate French kiss goodbye, get up and place the do not disturb sign on the door as I walk out.

Later in the morning, I call her cell, again thanking her for the best first meet I have ever had. She says awe, you didn't have to call. that is sweet, my response is I know I didn't have to, I wanted to.