A Fantasy Night Out with My Wife

Story Info
Moron Husband is so into his Fantasy his marriage is shakey.
2.4k words
2.75
20.1k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers

A Fantasy Night Out with My Wife

by BUSTER2U

My wife and I lived out an intense fantasy one night.

We had only been married about 5 years when this happened. Shelly my wife was 25 at the time and myself, George Wilson, am 27. Shelly has always been a very attractive woman, with long, straight, blonde hair, a bubbly personality and amazing firm DD boobs. Shelly always had men staring at her because of her amazing figure.

Shelly works as a secretary in a local law firm and I work in banking. Both of us were making decent money and we decided Shelly would come off birth control and just let it happen when it would.

The excitement of not using birth control, any more, gave us as extra thrill while making love. I noticed a big increase in Shelly's sex drive, as well.

Friday night we went downtown for dinner to celebrate Shelly's 25th birthday. I wanted to make it special for my wonderful wife. We had a nice Italian Dinner and then went to Gino's Night Club, our usual place when we go out. Gino's is just next door a pretty nice place for a few drinks and dancing to celebrate.

Shelly was wearing a short red dress with a very low cut scoop neck. No bra and no panties. Shelly looked so hot and I was so proud to be with her. She always gets a lot of male attention while out. After a few drinks and a few dances we were having fun.

I am a good looking confident guy, myself, so I don't usually get jealous. It really didn't bother me when men start to come over to our table to ask Shelly to dance. It was nothing new and I was getting a little tired of dancing so I encouraged her to go ahead if she wanted to, I didn't mind.

The first man, to dance with Shelly, was in his 40's. They danced several fast songs laughing and had a nice respectful slow dance before returning Shelly to our table. She smiled at me and said she enjoyed that a lot.

We kissed and whispered our "I love you's" to each other. The waitress hadn't been by for awhile so I went up to the bar to get fresh drinks.

While I was at the bar I turned to look at Shelly and I noticed a well dressed black man approach our table with a smile. Holding out his hand to Shelly, obviously asking her to dance.

Shelly smiled and eagerly accepted. She never even turned to look for me. She quickly went off to the dance floor with her new partner. I watched them closely while they danced.

Before long Shelly was grinding her ass on his crotch, like a lot of the sluty single women do. I was amazed that she would be so sexual with a strange black man. But it was beginning to turn me on as well. Especially since I knew she wasn't wearing any panties under that short dress.

Then a slow number came on and she molded her body to his while she ground her pussy into his bulging cock. Holy Moly, this was hot. She looks like she wants to fuck him, right there, right now.

I get back to table with our drinks and they seem to have disappeared from my view. They must have worked their way over to the other side of the dance floor somewhere. He must be a real smooth talker. I hope she doesn't sneak out and fuck him without me. I would be very disappointed if they did that.

At least two dances have played and I still have not seen my wife Shelly while I sit here sipping my drink. I feel like I am being played or something. I slowly get up and start wandering around.

Working my way around the outskirts of the dance floor. It is kinda dark over to the left towards the bathrooms. I need to go there anyway so I work my way towards that direction.

Is that my lovely wife Shelly making out in that dark corner? I look back towards our table just to make sure she didn't come back from another direction.

I get closer and can see a hand under her short skirt is holding her ass. As I get closer I realize he has both hands under her skirt holding her up by her ass, with her beautiful legs wrapped around his waist.

It appears like it is Shelly, blonde hair. short red dress. Hips moving like she is humping. I get closer and as I come up on them I think the way her hips are moving, it really does look like they are actually fucking against the back wall.

I pause to watch the lovers. I'm pretty sure that is Shelly fucking a strange black man against the back wall. He looks to be making deep thrusts into her unprotected pussy. Watching this is really giving me wood.

Right out in front of everyone in the club, this is so hot! I can tell she is coming, then he stiffens up in a final thrust. Planting his seed deep in her fertile pussy. I almost cum in my pants watching them.

"Hello Sweetheart, what cha' doing Shelly?" I say

"Oh, my god Honey. I am sorry. I don't know how I got over here." Shelly purrs

"Well it looks like you're trying to fuck out here, just off the dance floor. So, I think it is time to leave now as soon as your friend pulls his cock out of you."

"George, it isn't what it looks like. We were just dancing and came over here to"...

"to fuck, it looks like Shelly" I break in. "By the way Shelly, you might want to put your breasts back in your dress before you walk back across the dance floor."

"Excuse me Darrell, this is George, my husband, and he wants me to leave now. See you at work Monday." We don't shake hands, but just nod at each other.

Darrell is busy trying to tuck his shirt back in his pants and get his act together, as we walk back to our table. Shelly is smiling and so happy as she says "Just like your fantasy Honey. I realized when Darrell asked me to dance that I could finally make your fantasy come true."

"Yes, that was pretty hot Shelly. Especially since you are not taking any birth control." I reply. "Let's get our stuff and go, I can't wait to get home for my sloppy seconds"

Shelly smiles and quickly finishes her drink that I had gotten for her. My cock so hard that it hurts. We race out to our car. I get it started and we hold each other tenderly looking into each others eyes.

"Honey, I can't believe that I finally did it for you!" purrs Shelly."We fantasize about me fucking black men and getting knocked up every night. So it is always on my mind. l so much want to please you."

"I know, that really couldn't have been much hotter!" I say with a smile. "We'll be home shortly and I want you to tell me every detail, while I reclaim your sweet pussy."

*******

They get home...

We both tear off our clothes and get in bed, naked, facing each other and hold each other tightly. Then I roll on top of Shelly, into the missionary position.

"Oh Shelly, you are so hot Honey! You really fucked a black man, in public, and he came deep inside your unprotected pussy. Where are you in your cycle Honey?"

"George, I am fertile right now! I should ovulate tonight. Oh I can't wait to have a black baby for you Honey. I am going to fuck Darrell all the time now, if that is OK with you, George. He has been flirting with me at work ever since he started. I have wanted to fuck him ever since I first met him. Is that 'OK' Honey? please don't be mad."

"Shelly, that is 'OK' with me, I love the way your pussy feels with all his cum so deep in your pussy. It almost feels like a warm jar of mayonnaise I am sticking my cock into. You are so stretched out now. His cock must have been really big!"

"He is very big Honey. Please don't be mad Honey. But, I have to confess that we've been sneaking out at lunch together, to fuck every day since he started. As soon as we got out of the building and into his van he unzipped. I could tell I'd have to get used to his size."

"I'm getting close already, Honey. Keep going Sweetheart." whispers George.

"We go fuck in his van, at lunch every day since he started. Is that "OK" Honey? I thought you would like that, it is OK isn't Honey? Please don't be mad. I was sure that you would love that I would do that for you. Don't cum in me Honey, pull out when you shoot your cum. OK?" purrs Shelly.

"Well of course, it is "OK" my Sweetheart. The more black man's cum in your pussy the better. I love it. I love you Sweetheart. How do you like fucking a black man? Is he a lot bigger than me?" asks George.

"Yes, he is Honey, he is about twice as big as you are. I love it, I love his big cock stretching me. I want to fuck him everyday and everynight now. It feels so good. I need his big cock in my fertile pussy. Is that OK with you, George?"

"Yes, my Love. Fuck him all that you want. It turns me on that you want to fuck him all the time now. I love you and I want you to be happy in every way." whispers George.

"I love only you, but I love his cock, now, in my pussy. I love his big black cock fucking my pussy. It always feels so good. Is that OK with you Honey? Don't get mad Honey, but I think I should sleep at his house every night. What do you think?"

"Oh yes Shelly. I want you to fuck him every day and every night. Get him to cum deep in your fertile pussy. I can't wait for you to have his black baby." whispers George as he works his little white dick in and out of his fertile wife.

"I was so excited, I may have given Darrell a hint that we would be at the nightclub tonight. I wanted you to catch us fucking. I felt bad doing it behind your back Honey all this time. Is that OK, now?"

"Of course it is OK Shelly. As long as you only fuck black men, I don't consider it cheating. I am starting to get really close, Honey."

"I don't ever want to hurt you George, I love you with all my heart. I will do anything to make you happy, including having a black baby for you, cuz I really love you Honey."

"That is so hot, Shelly. You feel so good, so full of Darrell's cum." whispers George.

"I am so glad you like it George. Darrell suggests that I sleep over at his house every night. Would that be ok, Honey? I am going to just move in to Darrell's apartment. Is that ok with you George? That way I can fuck him every night." purrs Shelly

"Oh yes. Move into his place and fuck him and his buddies every night! Ahhhhhhh....I'm cumming, ahhhhhhh" George pulls his little white dick out of Shelly just before he squirts his juice in her fertile pussy, squirting all over her tight belly.

"I'm cumming too Honey, I can't wait to fuck more black cock! Ahhhhhhh."

They hold each other tightly, happy and in love. As Shelly promises to always do everything she can to make her husband, a happy man. George is content knowing that Shelly's folks live 2200 miles away and that Shelly won't ever leave him for a black man as her folks are very very prejudiced. Shelly's parents would disown her for even kissing a black man, much less having a black baby.

"George Honey, Darrell says if I come over to his house tomorrow night, that he will share me with at least six of his black brothers. He says more cum in me while I am fertile will really increase my chances of getting knocked up with a black baby. Is that OK, Honey? Would you like me to go have a 'gang bang' at Darrell's tomorrow night? I won't do it if you don't want me to."

"Yes, that would be so Hot Shelly! I would love to see that. Make sure that it OK with Darrell for me to come along and watch. OK? I think that since it is dark you can just ride in our car naked all the way over there. You can be naked at his house all the time and ready to fuck all the black men that come over. What do think of that?"

"I already asked about that, and Darrell says you shouldn't come over to watch. He is concerned that I won't let myself enjoy all the black cock if you are there. Darrell also said that if I don't get pregnant this cycle that he will take me down to the Zebra Club next month, when I'm fertile again."

"What is the Zebra Club, Honey?" whispers George.

The Zebra Club is a black night club, they have a stage set up so white women can come and dance naked on it. He said that he thinks that the black men there will really like watching me, and will all want to fuck me afterwards in the back room. Would you like me to do that George?"

"I can't wait for them all to fuck you Shelly. It will be so hot!" whispers George.

"I can call Darrell right now, and go sleep at his house tonight. If that is what you want, George. Do you want me to? I will be glad to do it for you, if you want Honey."

"That would be so hot, Shelly. I love you so much. Go ahead and call him. I will get dressed so I can drop you off. Pack a little travel bag with your toothbrush and stuff, just no clothes." whispers George.

Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers