All Comments on 'A Fantasy Night Out with My Wife'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical modern American woman not satisfied with her less fortunate devoted provider, who, since he will never be enough for his wife, should waste no more time, emotion, or resources on her.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year agoAuthor

This is one of my favorite Fantasys. I like the way the wife keeps saying "if you want me to" especially when she is trying to steer hubby into letting her do what she wants! LOL I think that is why he encourages he to stay at the other guys house, so he can just let him have her and keep her. Let the other guy support her since he is screwing her all the time! LOL I hope you guys enjoy this one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nothing wrong with a wife enjoying a bbc

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Ridiculously hot Femdom agitprop, silly but a perfect fit for the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyable story - well written manipulation by Shelly to constantly reinforce her desires by getting her to convince George that this is what he wants. Not sure about the worth of the gang bangs mentioned though

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story - love the way she manipulates hubby. Good writing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Undorító,undorító,undorító....!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Difficult to give this one a score. If knowing that your wife is being fucked by Black Cock then this one is hot. Problem is there doesn't sound like there is much love between the two main characters. The wife just wants all the sex she can get while fulfilling her husband's fetish to know she is getting screwed by BBC and might get knocked up. At least it was written by someone who made it thru high school...he might still be studying for finals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Most of your stories should be in Interracial category just by the synopsis with the title. Haven’t read any others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What is with your dumb bbc loving bimbos and their stupid white cuckold husbands ? Why is your stories all racist and bigoted ? Why are they all the nearly same story ? Why can’t black men get black girls to screw them sometimes ? Do black girls know better ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...