A Fashionable Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie's and Willow' love is tested. Will their be redemption?
11.2k words
4.64
12.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers

Julie and Willow's world was as close to ideal as it could get as it pertains to their relationship. But there are always forces in the background ready to shatter that calm. Their love will be tested in ways that neither one of them could imagine.

All characters in this story are fictitious.

Any similarity to persons living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No one under the age of 21 engaged in any sexual activity. Whether implicitly or explicitly.

No animals were harmed in the writing of this story.

This is a creative fictional story from the mind of the author. It is not a reflection of the author's sexuality.

I do though, try to incorporate real life, as well as, current events. After all, aren't these stories supposed to portray real life?

* * * * *

Between fashion shows, photo shoots and appearances, it has been a very busy time for us over the past several months. This was all on top of Willow's business commitment and our personal time together. In fact, the summer has long past and now so has Labor Day. In fact, this year's winter catalog has just recently been completed and released, with orders already being received.

We are now closing fast on another date to receive next years spring fashions, and the need for another photo shoot to model each of the ensembles, and begin the whole year over again. In fact, my buyers had already sent in some of their samples. It appears that the new clothing lines are looking fantastic, and will be exclusive to our store.

As a reminder about William, I needed him as my model last year, so I first put my husband in full make-up, then had him cross dress by modeling the complete line of spring fashions. Then I feminized him into a transgender that I named Willow. The cross dressing, and feminization, continued and was done so he could model the clothing for all of the photo shoots last year.

Her first Spring Fashion show, went off wonderfully. Willow was a huge success. She walked the runway like a seasoned pro. In fact, George was so impressed, he wanted her to be the face of our new transgendered catalog. For both the online and print catalogs. He has even signed her to an exclusive contract.

Her posing for both the summer and fall fashions, showed just how much like the seasoned pro she had become. Her style, poise and grace improved throughout the year.

We had Willow's appointment with the plastic surgeon, just after the photo shoot last year. We had decided on breast augmentation. But due to an 8 month backlog, he would not be able to do her surgery without interfering with the Summer and Fall fashion photo shoots.

We did not want to wait for a better time, so... we did the only thing we could do. We flew to Thailand. The hospital there had even heard of Willow. They are very big on transgenders over there. In fact, our catalog, with Willow on the cover, was in the waiting room. We were treated almost like royalty. We were given a private room, with an extra bed for me.

The doctor gave Willow a very nice pair of B cup breasts, a slight trach shave, and removed some cartilage from her nose. If I thought that she was beautiful before, she is down right gorgeous now. We spent a total of 2 weeks there to allow her to heal. Let me tell you, the beaches there are absolutely beautiful. Overall, the whole trip was not cheap. But well worth the cost.

Prior to our trip, Willow went through her first laser hair removal, and waxing of her eye brows. Her transformation was nearly complete. What formally was William, is now nearly gone. In his place, is a woman who was nearly screaming to get out. But her changes were not just physical. Willow's confidence has been improving by leaps and bounds.

The shy, introverted, wall flower guy is nearly completely gone as well. In its place is now a very confident, strong woman. Willow has also become a social butterfly. As displayed by the amount of attention that she received during both the Christmas and New Year's parties.

Even during the after show parties, she laughed and smiled her way through with a true sense of humility. But also with a touch of poise and grace like someone of royalty. But without the arrogance.

Sales during the first three quarters for this years fashions, so far, have increased by a staggering 8%. Our best quarters ever. Our bonus checks proved it. We even saw an increase in our overseas mail orders.

But there is always seems to be a down side to every success. Between photo shoots and personal appearances, our time together has been very limited. Willow, it seems, was gone more than at home. When she was home, her time was spent working very late in the office on her business. That in and of it self had started to put a slight strain on our relationship.

But other than that, during that time though, things between Willow and I had become even more unsettled as I would have wished, and wanted them to be. Something was bothering her. For she has become even more distant in the past few months. I am still not sure if it is the work schedule alone, or, thinking back, if it has something to do between us which started during the holidays.

* * * * *

That first week after I had Willow model the new Spring fashions for me, my team and I spent many hours going over the various pictures deciding how to set-up the catalogs. The photo studio did a great job on superimposing the perfect background scenes. The biography, that I wrote about Willow, would be placed on the back of the front cover of each catalog.

We spent sometimes 12 to 14 hour days, 6 days a week, working on the regular catalog, and then the new transgender one that George wanted. Many a night, I did not get home until well after 11 pm. But Willow was there waiting with a glass of wine, a soft kiss and a hot bath.

At the beginning of the second week of December, the catalogs were beginning to enter the final proof stages of being completed. It still would take at least another couple of weeks to complete that phase. Providing there were no issues. Then it would be off to the printer. This would be a full month ahead of schedule. In all likelihood, it was due to only having one model.

Willow and I were then finally able to spend a long weekend together. We only left the room to return home. In fact, we never wore more than a robe to answer the door for our food. Our lovemaking started when we first entered the room. And only ended shortly before when we needed to return home. Our sexual frustration, due to the long nights of separation, was almost fully satisfied.

During our weekend, prior going for her breast augmentation, I knew it was time for Willow to experience sex as a woman. So after having her service my pussy, I had her stand up. We shared a long and loving kiss. When we broke, I spoke softly.

"Baby, lie down on your back and spread your legs as far as you can." I softly kissed her again as we stood together. "The time has come for you to know how it feels to be a woman getting fucked." As she laid back, I moved with her and got between her legs.

"When you are between my legs on top, you are in control. Meaning, you are in the dominant position." I started to suck on her nipples. "When I am on top, you are in the submissive one." A soft moan escaped her lips, as I sucked her nipples which were hard little pebbles. My voice spoke in a soft, and gentle tone throughout. I kissed, then softly sucked her clit.

I slid up her body, until my clit was positioned on top of hers. Our lips met, softly at first, then more urgently as our passions built. So while our tongues were dueling, my hips began to gyrate over our mutually connected groins. Her little 2'' clit, rubbed between my puffy pussy lips. The juices from my very wet pussy provided the lubrication.

Our clits were already fully engorged, and became even harder, as our passions quickly built to the point that they became a burning inferno. Willow's moaning, was vibrating my body so much, that I felt it all of the way down to my own clit.

I couldn't hold our lip lock, as my breathing became labored and my orgasm built to the point of no return. I felt Willow begin to spasm beneath me. Her legs were wrapped around my waist, and her arms wrapped around my neck, both squeezing the breath out of me. She was lost in her own orgasm. Her legs were shaking violently. Her moans of pleasure, turned into screams of passion, as they echoed throughout the room.

My orgasm hit me with a vengeance, at the same time. The sounds out of my mouth, mirrored hers. My juices, and her cum, flowed freely onto each other, as I collapsed on top of her. My breathing blew hotly against her ear. It was some time before we could move. Frankly, I would have preferred to remain like this. Just wrapped in the arms and legs of the woman that I love.

"Wow!." Willow chuckled. "I never knew..."

"I take it...you just got your world rocked?" I said still trying to catch my breath.

"UH huh!" Willow could only gasp out.

"Let's get up and shower." I smiled and said somewhat groggily. "This will not be the last time we do this."

"If that is what it is to be fucked like a woman,...then that is what I want all of the time." Willow said as she pulled me back down for another passionate kiss. We slowly moved off of the bed to take a long and languished shower. Afterwards, we ordered dinner.

We then repeated our lovemaking long into that night. We were dragging ourselves out of bed still half asleep the next day. Our euphoric feeling from our lovemaking, still fresh on our minds, in our hearts and throughout our bodies. We slowly readied ourselves for our return trip home. We were tired, but very happy. What a way to end a weekend. But there were dark clouds on the horizon.

* * * * *

When I reached my office that following Monday morning, Clair informed me that George needed to see me first thing. As I entered his office, Todd Price was with him. He is my counterpart, but only for the men's department. After greeting them cordially, we all sat down.

George addressed us in his usual manner. "Julie, I need for you and Todd to organize a Christmas party for the 20th. Then also, the New Year's eve one, as well, for the 29th. These will be for all of the office personnel only." He said straight forwardly.

"Well George, that does not give us much time." I said. Thinking he is out of his mind.

"I know. But the two of us can do it." Todd smugly interjected. A cold shiver ran through me.

So the office free swinging dick wants to get me alone. This should be interesting. His usual 'I'm God's gift to women' was on full display. If he thinks that I would be another notch on his bed post, he needs to think again. At least not willingly. From the gossip of what I had heard, he has a reputation of drugging his victims.

"I realize that this will need for the two of you to put in some longer days, but I want this done." Well what George wants, George gets. "Our people need to be aware that we fully appreciate their hard work." He emphasized it by hitting his hand hard onto the desk.

"I completely agree, George." I said. "I'm just not sure we can do justice to putting together the type of party you want. But we will definitely do our best." I needed to sound like the team player that I am. We then spent some time discussing some ideas of what he was wanting. Then I left right after that. I felt that I needed a shower after sitting next to Todd.

As I was in the hallway, returning back to my office, Todd caught up to me. As he was speaking, he placed his hand possessively on the small of my back. His cheap cologne permeating the air.

"Julie, I know that this will be a lot of extra work, but we can do it." He said in his usual smooth voice that he uses to woo the office girls.

"It may be. But I don't appreciate the gesture of you trying to show that you possess me." I pushed his hand off of me. "I'm not one of the office girls that you are trying to bed." He needed to be put back in his place. "We're friends, not lovers." I said not as convincingly as I would have liked.

"My apologies." He said with a tone of arrogance. Not yet bitch, he thought.

Over the remainder of the following 2 weeks, we worked together and organized the parties. During that time, Todd took every opportunity to touch me. When we took breaks, he brought me some coffee to drink. His advances were continuous throughout the nights we worked on the parties. My stomach was always upset. But his words and actions always seemed somewhat hypnotic.

At the end of that time, although I tried to repress it, the sexual tension between us, was palpable. The bastard has a way of getting into your head. It overflowed on the final evening. He convinced me to only go out for a drink to celebrate. That turned into several. Not once did I notice him touch my drink. So much for the gossip I thought.

Alcohol usually does not bother me that much. But my head was swimming, and I realized that my legs did not hold me up as they should have. When we were leaving to go home, the fresh air felt really good when we got outside. Todd said that I was too drunk to drive and he would just take me home. I was so drunk, that I didn't pay attention as to where we were going.

But I soon found myself in his apartment. All night long, I felt my sexual needs begin to rise. I was not sure if it was the alcohol, which does not do that to me, or the constant sexual innuendos from Todd. But as soon as we were through the door, our mutual passions exploded and clothes were being removed as if they were on fire.

My mind lost track as who I was getting ready to allow them to fuck me. My brain was off, but my pussy was on full blast. I had a very strong need to have a very stiff cock lodged inside my pussy. My panties were already soaked with the juices that were not running down my thighs. Except for a brief time for me to remove my dress, our lips were locked together. Our tongues fought a continuous duel for supremacy.

After we were naked, I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips were vacuum sealed together. His hands were cupping my ass, with a finger rubbing my rosebud. While pushed up against the wall, I was impaled on his very large and hard cock.

He then turned and carried me into his bedroom. My hips were gyrating so I could fuck myself as he walked. My body was on autopilot. When our lips were not locked together, all throughout our fucking, a continuous chorus of "fuck me, fuck me harder", came from my mouth.

When we got to his bed, he stood at the side and laid me down on the edge. Picking my legs up from behind my knees, placing them on his shoulders, he commenced to fuck me without mercy. Even being drunk, his stamina was impressive. His hard pounding sent me into continuous orgasms. Once, one orgasm was so powerful, I even squirted. Which is something that I have never done.

I continuously urged him to fuck me harder. Todd then continued to fuck me, by pile driving into my over excited pussy, for several more minutes after that. At one point I felt a quick pain in my ass, but then he began to pile drive into me so hard, that I was bouncing back off of the mattress. My knees were slapping against my ears.

The euphoric feeling from that was totally encompassing my brain, causing me to overload. My breathing would stop at times, then start coming in short, sharp gasps. I began to become short of oxygen. So much so, to the point where, while he was filling me with his cum, that I passed out.

The next thing that I remember, is Todd getting out of bed as he was waking me up. I found myself tucked under his covers. I had slept most of the night. My pussy, even my ass, was sore. I did not remember engaging in any type of anal sex. But I did have semen leaking from my rosebud.

My head felt like it was many times larger then yesterday. My stomach was again very upset. I had very little recollection from last night. I groggily got dressed. I caught a taxi back to the bar to retrieve my car. I don't remember the drive home.

It was 5 am when I finally walked through my front door. Willow was asleep on the couch. I stumbled as I went upstairs to shower and get ready for the day. As I was in the shower, Willow came in and joined me. I couldn't look at her, due to my shame of cheating on her. She sensed that something was wrong. But didn't say anything. She just hugged me.

Needless to say, work that day was brutal. My head felt like an anvil, with the blacksmith pounding away. All day, as I walked around, I felt like I was drugged. After giving George an update, Clair played blocking back all the rest of the day for me. She will get an extra nice bonus this year.

One evening shortly after that day, while Willow and I were cuddling on the couch, she turned to me with a very unusual question. "Julie, do you miss having a real cock fucking you?" I could here her inadequacy in her voice. I was floored and embarrassed. My infidelity came flooding back.

"You're referring to the other day... Aren't you?" My eyes started to tear up.

"Yes." It took her a few minutes to continue. "I found your panties from that night... soaked with semen." I heard the hurt in her voice. "It was when... I was doing the laundry." I could here her sniffle.

"I'm so sorry Willow." I started to cry. My arms pulled her tighter against me. "It happened because... I was drunk." I kissed her forehead. "But that is still no excuse." My tears were washing away my mascara. "I love you... and you alone."

"I'll understand if that is what you need now." We were both crying now. She did not say anything more. It did leave me somewhat puzzled, though, as to what the meaning was to that last statement. Things were getting ready to go from bad to worse.

* * * * *

A couple of days following after Julie and Todd had their tryst, Willow was in the store for a modeling appearance. After completing it, she was on her way to see Julie so they could go to lunch. She wanted to begin to repair their relationship before it deteriorated. Then she had the misfortune of running into Todd.

"Hey there Willow. Don't you look sexy." He said with his usual suave demeanor. "Where are you going?" He said somewhat arrogantly as he grabbed her arm. Willow wanted to slap that sneer right off of his face.

"Just on my way to see if Julie wants to go to lunch." A cold shiver ran through her, as Todd attempted to touch her elsewhere. She stepped away from him. For she needed to keep this short. Otherwise, he will cause her to lose her appetite.

"You know since after Julie had me the other night, you just might be on your way out." He had an even meaner sneer on his face. "You should have heard her yelling for me to fuck her harder." He laughed in Willow's face. "In fact she even squirted after one really big orgasm." He just chuckled. "Did you ever make her do that...with your little dickey?"

Willow felt humiliated. Her eyes started to tear up. She just wanted to run away.

"She really needs, and wants to continue to have what I have between my legs." He wiggled his pinky, then grabbed his crotch. "One more time like we just had, and she will be all mine." His cruel laugh was thick with evil.

Willow started to cry very hard. She turned around and left to go home. She did not tell Julie about the encounter.

* * * * *

George's Christmas party that weekend, was a great success. It started at 1 pm Friday afternoon, and did not end until the wee hours of Saturday morning. The whole time that Willow was there, she stayed away from me.

The one thing that I remember from it, was that Willow watched Todd and I almost continuously. Todd always found a way to not allow me to leave his side. Whether to either pull me onto the dance floor, or while we were standing close together speaking with the other senior staff. To say that the expression on Willow's face was not one of being happy, would be an understatement.

Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers