A Fashionable Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toby_dog
Toby_dog
366 Followers

The small sharp points were moving with the vibrations of the device. Thus causing excruciating pain. Willow found it very difficult to breath because of the pain.

* * * * *

George stood by Julie's bedside. His face showed his anguish. He, as always, viewed Julie more in the vein of a daughter, more so then one of his senior managers.

He was questioning his decision to have her and Todd work together on the parties. Having some knowledge of suspecting Todd possibly drugging women in the office for sex. Also, for covering up some of his activity.

He met her when she first appeared in the store at the tender age of 16. He watched her mature over the years. First, turning her life around in high school. He was the one who had the woman mentor Julie. He then followed her throughout her college career. Even creating a scholarship for her. He was also the one to fast tracked her application to rejoin the store after graduation.

Just then, Julie opened her eyes. "Hey George." Her voice sounding hoarse.

George needed to turn his head away. He did not want her to see the tear running down his cheek. "Hey yourself." He gently stroked her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"OK I guess. Considering that I have a hole in my head." Her smile brightened his mood.

"Julie...What I am about to ask you to do...will be very difficult." He paused to collect himself. "But I need to know." His smile disappeared. "I need for you to walk me through the time when you and Todd first left to go to the bar...all the way to the following morning."

A tear ran down from the corner of her eye. The memory was very painful. But Julie knew that if she was to have any hope of salvaging her marriage, she knew that she needed his help and that she needed to get it out in the open. So she spent the next hour going over it.

"Alright, do you remember any kind of eye contact or head nods towards the bartender?" George asked, needing to clarify if there was anything missed.

Julie thought for a moment. Then she remembered that Todd was always looking in that direction. The one piece to the puzzle that was missing.

This gave George exactly what he needed. He then changed the subject to more happier things. He spent a total of 3 hours with her. When Julie started to become tired, he bent down and kissed her forehead in a fatherly manner. Told her to get some rest and that her job is waiting for her.

* * * * *

The pain that Willow was experiencing was excruciating. She did not know how long so far she had been, or how much longer she will be in this position. Willow knew that she needed to look for ways to take her mind off of the pain.

The first thing that came to mind, was the music she heard on the radio in Denver. They were playing the songs from the album 'Rumors' by Fleetwood Mac . The music was before her time, but she found that she could relate to it.

One song that struck her was 'Don't Stop'. The problems that Julie and her are having, and the possible dissolution of their marriage, brought forth the thought that it is best to forget the past and start looking towards tomorrow. Her eyes welled up at the thought that Julie wanted a divorce. Her stomach wretched at the thought that it might be over because of that scum bag Todd.

Then the perfect song came to mind. One line from that song continuously ran through her head. 'Don't stop thinking about tomorrow. It'll be here better than before. Yesterday is gone.' She thought how appropriate to her situation with her marriage. Or soon to be former marriage. All she needed to do was get out of this mess.

The increase in the intensity of the vibrations, broke her away from her memories. Willow screamed from the pain. The towel beneath her mouth, was soaked with her spittle and tears. Her hatred for Todd increasing by the second. But she refused to give up, and allow him to break her. If anyone took her to be weak because of being meek, they would be seriously mistaken.

After the increase had subsided, Willow forced herself to remember another song. This one was 'Dreams'. Since Julie allowed, or willingly wanted Todd to fuck her, then she was asking for her freedom. Willow said in her letter that she would not stand in her way. Her tears now were not from the pain. "I will always love you Julie." She tried to clearly say out loud through the ball gag.

Her frustration with this situation, started to reach the level in which Willow did not care if she caused herself even more pain. Thus she began to pull on the chain that held her handcuffed to the wall. The chain slowly came away from the wall. The extra length then allowed her to grab it with both her hands and be able to pull harder.

* * * * *

Clair literally burst into George's office. She was frantic. She had not been able to get in contact with Willow for the past 2 days. When they last spoke, the conversation was pleasant, but somewhat strained due to the circumstances. She tried to speak, but only gibberish came out

George looked up calmly from the paperwork he was reviewing. "Slow down. Take a breath and tell me what is going on." It sounded like someone had won the office lottery pool.

"I have been in daily... contact with Willow. ...But I have not been able to get a hold of her for the past 2 days." Clair paused to take a few deep breaths. "Something has happened to her." A few more gulps of air. "We need to contact the police."

With that last statement George took full notice. "Tell me all that you know." He took a blank piece of paper to take notes. Clair spent the next nearly half hour telling him all that she knew. George picked up the phone and called his friend the police chief. Within an hour after that, a missing persons report was filed.

Two hours later, a police officer was beginning to take formal statements. When Todd saw the police, he quietly slipped down the service elevator. When it came time for his statement, his absence brought a large amount of suspicion upon him.

* * * * *

Willow had spent some time pulling on the chain that was attached to her handcuffs. Slowly she was able to pull enough chain that she was almost able to reach the buckle. The pain in her hands almost caused her to pass out. But she was determined to free herself. She was only just a few inches away.

She then heard someone coming. She quickly pushed the chain back behind the end of the table. Just as she was able to do that, a hard crack landed across her ass. Todd was back. Along with his cheap cologne.

"So...bitch. Did you decide on my offer?" His confidence did not sound as self assured as before. He knew that time was running out.

Willow tried to tell him to fuck himself, but it only sounded garbled. So she gave him the middle finger and shook her head no. Two more cracks with the cane landed on her already sore, and bleeding ass. She screamed with all of her might. Hoping that some one would hear. Her stomach muscles tightening, forcing to pee herself again.

"Well...I will see you later." He left. Willow cried from the pain, as well as, the humiliation from being forced to remain in a puddle of her own urine. Just then the vibrator started buzzing. A fresh set of gurgling screams escaped into the room. When the pain subsided, Willow had a renewed will to escape.

Along with the determination that she fully intended to kill the bastard.

* * * * *

The following day, an officer slowly approached Julie's bed, holding a police shield up. Julie looked up at her with a strong feeling of foreboding. After she pushed herself to sit up, a hand went to her mouth and a tear began to slowly run down her cheek.

"It's Willow..." Julie gasped, then began to shake with fear. The officer just slowly nodded.

"I'm Detective Debbie Jones." She said with a sense of compassion. "She is not dead, but has been missing for the past 3 days." She paused to allow Julie to understand that. "I don't usually handle missing persons report, so I was hoping you could help me to understand all of this."

Julie broke down. The Detective pulled a chair to the bed and just held her hand. Speaking softly to Julie, she told her that she really needed her help. After a little while, Julie settled down, and the officer was able to continue.

"I understand that you and Willow had a falling out in the beginning of... December." The officer looking at her note pad. "I believe it was because of an affair that you had with a... Todd Price is it? Can you explain to me what occurred?"

In between bouts of sobbing, Julie relayed the whole sordid details. Including how she felt the following day. Then the events during the 2 parties and the subsequent separation, leading to her hospitalization. In between bouts of crying, it took the better part of 2 hours for the whole story to be told.

"From what you described to me on how you felt the following day after the bar, which included the loss of remembering what happened to you, I would guess that you were very possibly drugged." The Detective had taken copious notes. "That explains exactly why I have been assigned to this case." The Detective reviewed her notes again.

"It was first reported as a missing persons. But now with what you have told me, and along with others that I have interviewed thus far, I believe that it was more like a kidnapping." A loud gasp escaped from Julie's mouth. "This explains why the Chief of Police is so interested. His friend is your boss."

"Now tell me about this Todd Price fellow." The Detective asked with a dead pan expression.

Julie's face went as red as a ripe tomato with anger. She first let loose a string of expletives, then what he did to her life and marriage and what others had told her about him. The Detective was beginning to run out of pages in her note pad.

"Well in seems that this Todd fellow, is quite the character..." Julie interrupted her with an angry rebuke.

"No officer." Julie hiccuped from all of her crying. "He is one fucking son of a bitch."

"The Detective chuckled. "Well...I guess that is all for now. I will keep in touch as much as possible." She gently squeezed Julie's hand. "Until you are notified otherwise, just remember, ...no news is good news." With that, she left.

* * * * *

Willow waited a few minutes, listening intently for any foot steps. Then she began to take up the slack on the chain. Then freeing her mind of any pain, she began to pull as hard as she could. Slowly, the chain pulled away from its holdings. The amount of blood on her wrists was increasing. She did not care. With a final hard pull, the chain was long enough to reach a buckle.

But she found it hard to work her fingers on her left hand. She had apparently broken a bone in her wrist. It took a huge effort on her part not to scream in pain. Just in case Todd was near by. Only having use of her right hand, she was able to undo the buckle on her left thigh. The strap around her head fell away.

She was finally able to sit up. Her back ached from the effort. She reached behind her head, and undid the ball gag.

After allowing the pain to subside some, she undid the buckle on her left ankle, then her right. The straps holding her thighs, were unbuckled at the same time as the neck strap. She slowly moved forward to see where the chain was attached to. As she was breaking the chain loose from its holdings, the song 'The Chain' popped into her head. She had to stifle laughing out loud at the irony.

After figuring out how to detach it, she was finally able to stand up. Her legs were very weak. It took several minutes for them to work properly. The total length of the chain from the handcuffs, was about 4 feet. She decided to wait for Todd to return.

"I have a new neck tie for you, asshole." She spat out. Her hatred for him masking the pain. Leaning against a file cabinet, she did not have to wait long.

That cheap cologne announcing his return. Just as he turned the corner, Willow swung the chain with all of the strength that she had left. It wrapped around his neck. She pulled back hard, sending him flying backwards into the file cabinet she was hiding behind.

She quickly stepped on his head, so as to hold him down. She was pulling up on the chain at the same time, choking him which was cutting off his oxygen. He slowly passed out. She undid the chain from around his neck, then finding the stair case, stumbled up the stairs. She was exhausted from the ordeal.

She found herself in the lobby for the personnel office to the department store. When a woman saw Willow, she screamed, that brought security running. Willow could only point to the stair well as the commotion swirled around her. Security went running to investigate. The police and an ambulance were called for.

One of the men in personnel took his coat off and wrapped a naked Willow in it until EMS arrived. Willow collapsed into the arms of the woman holding her.

* * * * *

George's secretary, Sharon, came into the office and shakily informed him that security was on line 1. A minute later he was running towards the elevator. He called back to Sharon to inform Clair that Willow had been found. When he arrived, Willow was already being attended to by EMS. He rode with her to the hospital.

Tears were running down his cheeks, as he watched the medics working on her. He noticed the way her left hand was swollen. That the normal pink color of her skin, was now very dark. He saw that her wrists were bleeding, and that they were marked from the handcuffs. He cursed under his breath at Todd. He called his secretary to have termination papers drawn up on him.

"Don't worry Willow, you just get better." He tried to stifle a sob. "Your job is waiting for you." He needed to turn away briefly. "Everything will turn out alright."

As Clair walked into Julie's room, she looked up to see tears running down her face. Julie began to cry herself. She feared the worst. "They found her. ...She is alright." The nursing staff came running into the room when Julie screamed. They found Julie and Clair hugging each other while laughing and crying at the same time.

In the morning, her doctor put Julie through a battery of tests. He found her well enough to be discharged. She immediately went to the hospital to see Willow. Her heart was flying higher than a space ship. She thought that she will soon be reunited with her husband. When she arrived, she found what room Willow was in. When she arrived, there was a police officer outside the room.

"I'm sorry ma'am. But no one can see the prisoner." He said in a very commanding voice.

"She was the one that was kidnapped." Julie yelled and started to cry. She tried to push into the room. But the officer held her back. She was sobbing now. "What will happen to her?"

"That is up to a judge to decide ma'am." He tried to be calm and respectful. "If it was up to me...I will let you in." Julie could tell that he was sincere.

Just then, George showed up with Detective Jones. They took Julie to an empty room. Over the next half hour, they explained why Willow was being detained. The chain that she used to choke Todd with, crushed his wind pipe. Thus causing him to nearly choke to death. For the time being, Willow is being charge with attempted manslaughter. She will need to go to jail to await trial.

* * * * *

During the following 3 months, Willow's lawyer used every tactic to make sure that Todd was prosecuted first. During that time Willow was held in solitary confinement. Mostly to make sure that she could recover. The only person she was allowed to see was her lawyer. Along with receiving medical treatment.

Julie was going stir crazy over not being able to see her. She needed to have Willow forgive her, so that they could continue their life together. Julie had returned to work, but she was almost useless.

Finally, Todd's trial was over before it began. He was told to plead guilty by his lawyer, and did so. Willow did not have to testify. He was sentenced to 20 years, without the possibility of parole. The bartender was also convicted for his part. Seven other women were ready to testify against them.

Todd would spend the rest of his life breathing, and talking, through his throat.

Willow's trial was the following week. It took a couple of days to present all of the evidence. This was due to the amount of objections by her defense. Julie was there from start to finish. In the end, she was found not guilty. Julie was jumping for joy. Willow though, never acknowledged her presence. She was crying as she left by a side door with her lawyer.

* * * * *

The following two months were hell for Julie. Her work suffered, she cried herself to sleep each night, and she let her grooming slip. Both George and Clair tried their best to break her out of her depressive state. Finally, George had had enough. He went into her office, bringing Clair with him, and they each sat down in one of the chairs.

"Alright Julie." George said compassionately. "We need to get you out of here for a while. I have booked us into a resort for 2 weeks." He was not taking no for an answer. "We leave in the morning. I will be by to pick the 2 of you up." With that Clair and Julie left to back to her house. Clair packed Julie's suitcase and cooked dinner. At 8 am, George drove up in the limo.

George, Clair and Julie were at the airport by 9 am. The baggage handlers were just getting ready to grab his bag, when his phone went off. "I'm sorry Julie, but I need to take this." He pulled his bag to the side. "You go ahead and I will meet you inside." Little did she know that Clair was standing just out of sight. Phone in hand.

As Julie was just entering the doors, she was tapped on the shoulder. Turning around, she saw the one person that would bring her out of the depressive state that she had been in. She started to cry. Her hand went to cover her mouth to muffle a scream. "Please forgive me for ignoring you all of this time?" Willow asked pleadingly.

The only answer she received, was to be swept up into Julie's arms. They kissed passionately. Other passengers just looked on in amazement. "It is I who should be asking for forgiveness." Julie choked out.

They each carried on asking the other the same question. Julie turned around to see where George was. She spotted him and Clair through the glass waving at them. She knew then that she had been set-up. Willow and Julie walked to the plane to enjoy their 2 week vacation in the tropics, and renew their love.

The song 'Don't Stop' came back in Willow's head. She then realized that it was a song of forgiveness for past indiscretions.

Epilogue:

"Alright George." The police chief said. "Time to go."

"Can you wait so that their our of sight...please?" George asked. The chief stepped back.

"Clair? Make sure that Julie does not find out about this until she gets back." He took both of her hands in his. "I left all of the documents that she will need to sign on my old desk. I am sure that she will make an excellent CEO." His eyes looked very tired. A tear streaked down his cheek.

"I will take very good care of our two girls." Clair was crying also. "You let me know if there is anything that I can do for you." They exchanged kisses on the cheeks.

With that, the chief handcuffed George for his part in covering up Todd's sexual misdeeds.

Thank you for reading my little stories. I try my best to make them as close to real life as possible. For erotica is about real life, just told from a different perspective.

As always, please vote and comment. I prefer that there is a name to your comment.

Another story will be coming soon.

Toby_dog
Toby_dog
366 Followers