All Comments on 'A Fashionable Husband'

by Toby_dog

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Transgender or Sissy

Seems you mentioned both sissy and transgender in the story. Since you are fully changing Willow Will there be a man in the relationship for both of you or just for you?

Will your current love for each other keep the two of you together, or will there be betrayal? Lots of questions to be answered in the next chapter.

From reading the first chapter and Willows family relationships, betrayal would certainly lead to death for willow. Just my thoughts so far. Waiting for chapter 2

Love the story so far

Angus74Angus74about 3 years ago
Good start

I love reading about the love in the relationship instead of shaming and humiliation. Please continue taking care of Willow. Love it so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like it and I'm looking forward to reading the next episodes; however, it would be a good idea to get your story proofread - there are numerous errors, for example:

passed instead of past

return instead of return back

me instead of myself

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 3 years ago
Nice story

Love the interaction, but, please find someone to edit. Clothes go in a dresser drawer, not a draw. One of many parts in need of correction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for the next chapters, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it:

As a crossdresser,I would love to be in Willows shoes,lovely story so far,doesn`t need the usual Anal activities.Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don’t get it. I understand a FLR and it seems completely normal to me but this goes way beyond a FLR. If someone had reversed the sexes in the story so that the wife had a business but also had to be waiting at the door with wine in hand for the man of the house and then had to do all the cooking as well as sexually getting the husband off seemingly without any reciprocity, I am sure there would be a different viewpoint and feelings on this story. It has more of a look of slavery considering the knowledge of the childhood trauma and the PTSD. This is how a “loving” married couple look out for and respect each other? It doesn’t look Iike it to me. And before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, I know it is just a fictional story but I would think it would be more in the realm of non-consensual. It is still well written even though it doesn’t blow my skirt up.

julian069julian069about 3 years ago

A dream for every Crossdresser. I love it! Waiting Goethe next part! Kisses

rainlilyseedrainlilyseedover 1 year ago

I thougfhrly enjoyed the story and I am looking forward to reading more it. As a transgender women I do have a concern that seems to be gathering steam in both erotica and porn. "Sissy" is a fetish or kink. It is the feminazion and sexualisation of a male.

"Transgender" is not a kink or fetish, It is an individual living as the gender they feel they are. It is is lifestyle as normal as any variation of Gay or Straight. Please don't bastardise the two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToby_dog@Toby_dog
70 y/o male, married to the same woman for 50 years. Have lived in Fl, IL, AR, NY, AL. In foreign countries of Vietnam and Japan. Proud father, grandfather and great grandfather. Love this country and will fight still today to keep it free.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES