Fateful Summoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber smirked and wiggled her fingers, spreading his hole a little more. "Done this before?"

Jamie couldn't hide the fierce blushing rising on his face, so he looked away from her. "Just- just get on with it.

Besides the pleasant sensation with the gradually deepening thrusts of her fingers, there was a warm tingling in his core that worried him. It was like the embers of a fire had flared up, and she was stoking the flames. Massaging his balls just added to it, and there was something like a sudden overflow of lust that elicited a noise from him as he jerked his needy, twitching cock toward her.

Amber brushed some loose strands of hair away from her face and enveloped over half of his cock in her mouth. She kept still for a second, and Jamie got to enjoy the pleasant warmth of being inside part of her, and the affections of her tongue started to explore all little details by slowly dancing around. At the same time, she pushed her fingers deeper and deeper each time until her knuckles pressed against his ass.

Her head bobbed up and down now as her fingers pulled out halfway and pushed back inside in a gentle tempo. Jamie couldn't help but make pleased noises through his closed lips as Amber started flicking the tip of his cock each time she came up. His breath quickened as her fingering grew more firm, heading upward in an effort to find something else.

As much as Jamie wanted to think he could last, having something in his ass was a guilty pleasure of his that was doing a number on him, even more so with a hot girl sucking him off. That tingling burn of lust inside him increased much faster than he expected, and that translated to feeling like him feeling like the cum stirring in his balls was like a dam holding back too much water.

"Please..." he said. Honestly, he didn't know what he was asking for. Speed up? Fuck him harder with her hand? He knew he was going to lose at this rate, but he didn't want her to stop. It probably hadn't even been thirty seconds yet.

Amber hummed some words he couldn't make out. Without missing a beat, her next head movement went all the way down, and she began deepthroating him at the same steady pace. She never came up for air and instead opted to slide up and down at his base. Whenever her nose pressed into his crotch, she even twisted her head a little each time.

Jamie moaned louder, and he grasped the back of her head for something to hold onto. At this point, she had buried her fingers in his ass again and stopped thrusting as hard. Now that they had found his prostate, and firmly massaging it had become their sole task.

A mere few seconds of rubbing that spot hit the internal pressure that had been growing inside him ever since she ended their kiss, and whatever resolve he had left cracked as his body begged for release.

He involuntarily jerked his hips and pulled her closer, although that last part didn't matter much. Amber recognized what was happening and seemed eager to take every bit of him she could. She barely moved her head now, but what she did do was intermittently swallow and suck around his cock to help bring out the first of many shots of cum traveling through him and into her mouth.

Jamie couldn't keep track of how much cum she coaxed out of him. He was too lost in the goodness of her fingers working inside his ass for every ounce of cum that he had. It definitely earned her at least a few extra spurts hitting the back of her mouth though.

A few lesser jerks of his hips and weaker spurts of cum later, he was leaning forward over her, heart pounding while Amber gulped everything down.

Amber brought her head up, causing a quick pop as she freed his cock. She made eye contact as her mouth curled into a smirk. Slowly, she drew her fingers out of him after giving his prostate one last rub as a goodbye.

She rose off of her knees, gave Jamie a quick kiss on the lips. "I was only keeping a rough count, but I think you lose."

"Did you-" Jamie took a second to gather himself. "You did something. I've never had that happen before."

Amber gave him a wink. "But you enjoyed it."

He couldn't argue with that.

"So..." she looked to the trunk. "Let me take a peek?"

Jamie lazily waved her on. "Yeah, go ahead."

Maybe the afterglow of the moment was clouding his mind, but the request didn't seem as bad now. She'd be gone in the morning, never to be seen again. The thought almost made him disappointed. It's not every day that he's met an otherworldly creature thanks to old, badly translated rituals. When his attention came back to Amber, she already had the trunk opened and a partially translucent, light purple, six-inch dildo in her hand.

Amber shook it, making the end of the toy bounce around. "Yours, I assume?"

A sheepish half-grin on his face, he nodded. She nodded in approval and rummaged around again, shuffling a few items before leaving the dildo and standing up.

"Nothing but a dildo and a nice, little butt plug," she said as he avoided her eyes. "Can you take both of them?"

"I haven't tried the plug..." Jamie said. "Um, I can get almost all of the other one." He thought it would've been harder to tell anyone about this, but the fact that she seemed to be approving, even happy, offered a unique comfort.

Amber nodded a few more times. "I know what your punishment is."

"Wha- punishment?" he said. "You just got to see where I keep... certain things, and-"

"That was just for getting access," she replied. "You still yanked me here in the middle of a night out."

Jamie tried pulling his pants up so he could stand, but Amber stopped him with a hand on his wrist.

Her other hand wrapped around his dick and started stroking. "But, I can settle for a polite cutie like yourself," she said. "So, let's say this: if I have a dick that's bigger than yours, we're going to have more fun with your ass. If I'm lying, you get free reign of my pussy for as long as you want tonight."

"That's a..." Jamie said as he glanced between her legs. "Kind offer." It almost felt like a win-win, not that he'd say that part out loud.

A dick wasn't automatically out of the question considering the futanari portion of the population and the whole succubus thing, but a cursory inspection didn't find any sort of bulge in the front of her dress. Of course, clothing could hide a lot of things. She wouldn't set up a deal to be stacked against herself, surely? He suppressed an excited shiver from running through him as it came to mind that he was possibly getting fucked tonight.

"You've been staring for a while..." Amber said.

Jamie took his eyes away from what he imagined might be between her legs. "Alright, I'm in."

"Great!" she said. "I hope you weren't hoping you win by default," she said as she reached under her dress. Her hands drew a previously unseen pair of tight-fitting boyshorts off her legs.

She twirled them on her fingers twice before tossing them at his feet. "Because imagining the things I could do to you is really getting me hard."

With underwear removed, there was an obvious outline of something pressing against the front of her dress. She grabbed its hem, shifted it to the side, and presented her cock that was hardening to greet him.

Amber slipped out of her shoes. "Now, lay back."

Without question, Jamie slipped his feet out of his pants, swung the rest of his body onto the bed, and shimmied on the sheets until he had laid himself out. Amber followed onto the bed.

She got on her knees and straddled his legs. "Hm, aren't you eager?"

She scooted closer. "Almost makes me think you're looking forward to something."

Amber laid the weight of her and her dick on top of him. At first glance, it seemed like they might be evenly matched. Then, she grabbed both of their dicks with one hand and stroked them together. It only took a few seconds for him to find out she had extra room to grow, and Amber ended up with six inches of hard dick to her name. He might be able to say she wasn't much longer, but her girth showed there was no contest.

She let go and left him twitching against her. "I think that's proof enough."

Leaning forward and right into Jamie's face, she rested more of her weight on him. In a painfully slow manner, she began to rub their lower halves together, and the inevitable result was her grinding her larger cock onto his.

Amber looked him dead in the eyes, "You had to have known that too, right? Only I could've known the outcome. Either you're bad at taking bets, or..."

Her hands placed themselves on either side of him, and she put her mouth up to his ear to whisper, "You wanted this..."

Leaving Jamie with sudden goosebumps, Amber hopped off the bed. "One second. Why don't you open those legs for me?"

While he hiked up his legs and laid them out to his sides, Amber returned with the lube. She swept the front of the dress behind her and placed her dick on top of his again.

She applied a far too great amount of lube on her dick and rubbed his hole with the leftovers. "Personally, I think it's the second one."

She tapped his legs, and he lifted them up as she positioned the head of her dick against his entrance. She grabbed the top of his thighs in each hand while her dick began prodding his asshole. It made headway and teasingly spread him open but never enough to slip inside.

"No answer?" she asked.

Jamie suddenly became aware that he was putting all of himself at her mercy. That was something he hadn't been brave enough to for anyone, but now...

He opened his mouth. "I-" She pushed forward in one firm thrust that made his voice to shoot up to a higher pitch as his breath escaped him."Ahh...!" The first half of her dick had no trouble at all spreading him open.

"Sorry," she said. "Couldn't quite hear you."

Jamie avoided her smug stare as his cheeks turned scarlet. He didn't know he could make a sound like that. His hand crawled toward another pillow on the edge of the bed, and he hugged it to his chest by crossing an arm under it in an effort to hide his embarrassment, albeit ineffectively.

"Care for more?" she asked.

"Maybe," Jamie said from behind the pillow.

She chuckled, with each pull and push of her hips, she fed his asshole another bit of her cock. It didn't take long before Amber fit everything inside, and she let out a soft grunt as her balls came to rest against his ass. "You're such a good boy, taking it all like this."

"Mhm..." was all Jamie managed to reply as a shudder ran through his body. Those words... he hadn't been called that before, but it was like they were filled with lustful affection. If being a good boy meant being a person for her to shoot her cum into, he was fine with that at this point.

Amber stopped, and Jamie got to sit and experience the pleasant ache of being stretched open. Her cock felt bigger than it looked when stuffed inside him, but finally having her inside made him feel like he wouldn't care if she tried fitting some twelve-inch beast all the way. He wasn't sure if he was feeling the pulses of his body around her cock or if he was feeling it throbbing inside of him, but, either way, those six inches of hers felt fucking good.

She rubbed a hand across his stomach. "It's been a couple days for me. Mind if I let loose?"

Before a different part of his mind could stop him, Jamie's hands spread his cheeks apart, inviting her to have him whatever way she wanted. "Fuck me."

He let out a subtle whine as her cock left his ass clenching around nothing. It was a unique emptiness that wanted to be sated, but, judging by the spark in her eyes, Amber looked excited to provide. Again, and again, and again, and again if need be...

Jamie's hands clutched the pillow as the room became filled with the noise of Amber driving her dick into him. She quickly settled into a deep, energetic pace as her hips slapped against his butt alongside her balls.

"Mm... my- ahh... ah!" His prostate expressed its gratitude by sending Jamie pulses of pleasure each time her cock gave it a pounding. His breath grew heavy as he watched beads of precum emerge from his dick as it and his balls were bounced around each time her cock rammed into him.

A smile grew on Amber's face. She slowed down for a moment to toss his pillow to the side. This way, she had a better look at his expression caught in the bliss of the sensations overtaking him. "You really like my cock, hm?" she purred.

"Ahh! Yes...! " he moaned, desire evident in his eyes and face. "Yes!"

She pumped her cock into his bottom for all it was worth as his moans and little squeaks, her grunts and gasps, and the creaking of the bed developed into a lust-filled cacophony stimulating both of their ears. Halfway to pounding him right into the bed, her cock constantly exited his asshole just to stretch it open again with its girth.

Amber seemed to be relishing every clap of their bodies, every bounce of his unattended dick, and every little noise he made as he got lost in the moment, only able to squeal or murmur single words to encourage her on.

She flicked her hair back and grasped the base of Jamie's dick as more precum leaked out of it. "You're- Fuck... Doing so good. You wanna come?"

Jamie nodded his head far too many times. "Please. I want it!" He didn't know if it was leftovers from whatever she did before, but that burning desire for release had returned. A tingling blaze felt like it grew in his body each time his ass swallowed her cock, although Amber making sweet love to his prostate wasn't enough to tip him over the edge yet. He'd been too lost in getting railed to think about jerking himself off.

"Ah..." Amber said. "I'm getting there too..."

He wrapped his legs around and locked them behind her, pulling her into him so she would never be too far from his hole. "Aaahhh... I'll take it all. Fuck! Come in me! Make me come!"

Amber chuckled between audible breaths, and her hand tightened around his dick to stroke. "Mm, good."

His words that had leapt out surprised him, but that's just what she was able to do to him. Prostate stimulation via someone else's dick that outclassed his... It might've been because his thoughts were as fucked as his butt was, but everything about this felt like perfection. Did getting fucked always feel this good?

Amber brought his attention back to her as she sped up, hammering her cock into him and making even more sounds of their bodies echo in the room. "Here it comes...!"

A second later, she delivered one, two, three crushing thrusts with her body, buried herself inside him as far as she could, and let her cock's pent up load explode out of her.

"Ohhh, fuck yes..." Amber said as she gyrated her hips against him.

Jamie let out multiple small whines as her cock throbbed with each shot of cum flowing in while his own cock was stubbornly refusing to give. He didn't know if it was nerves from her overwhelming presence, but, in any case, even Amber playing with his dick wasn't able to make him burst.

Jamie jerked his body toward her for any additional stimulation. "I can't... I- please..."

Amber's other hand raised up without pause.

"Come for me!" she said before she swung down to deliver a powerful spank on his butt with a resoundingSMACK.

He gasped at the sting of pain, but the intense jolt partially turned to tingling pleasure as it ran through and knocked away whatever resistance had been holding him back.

"Ah..." Jamie moaned. He felt the urge to cum recede for half a second, return stronger, recede less, another throb from her still coming cock, and the urge overtook him as he bucked his hips upward. "Mmm!"

Spasms shook his body. His dick throbbed and pulsed as his first shot of cum launched out and hit him in the side of his face. Another couple stained the bottom of his shirt. The rest didn't reach so far and ended up trapped among Amber's fingers as she focused around the tip of his dick.

"Mhm, there you go," Amber purred as her hand and his dick became coated in white. "There you go."

When his dick began to dribble out the last of its cum, she let go, and Jamie, breathing ragged, sunk into the bed as much as he could while still impaled on her cock. Another shudder worked through him as his hazy eyes watched the ceiling.

She brought her slick, cum-covered fingers up to her face. "Hey."

After they made eye contact, Amber made a show of displaying her tongue and cleaning his cum off of each of her fingers. She finished with one last flick of her tongue, and that same hand came to brush the side of his face. After collecting his first spurt and leaving a warm trail of saliva on his cheek, she presented some messy fingers to him.

"Missed a spot," she said.

Jamie opened wide and stuck his tongue out. He didn't have to wait long before she stuck her fingers in, and his mouth closed around her fingers to suck and lick them clean. He had tried tasting his own semen once before. He didn't find the taste was all that impressive with it being salty and a little bitter and all, but damn did it seem better now than it had ever been. Maybe her cum would taste nice too.

Amber pulled her hand and her cock out simultaneously. He gave one last, quiet moan as she slid out, and, immediately after, his eyes widened as her cum started leaking out.

It started with what felt like a small wave that slid down between his cheeks and then steadily dropped to a trickle. He couldn't sense if there was a pool of cum inside him, it's not like he felt "full" or anything, but he also realized her cock had been throbbing and twitching for a while after she started coming.

Jamie turned onto his side and put a hand on his stomach. "How- How much cum did you...?"

"As a succubus, I have a lot to offer," Amber said with a wink before lying down behind and placing an arm over him. "Don't worry, you can change your sheets later."

She shuffled closer, placed her chin on top of his head, and hugged Jamie close to her.

He half-heartedly tried to wiggle out of being the little spoon. However, when Jamie placed his hand on her upper arm to push her off, he found that she had a set of firm muscles stronger than his to keep him in place. Huh. Her dress had been hiding them the whole time.

"You feel... strong," he said.

"A woman is allowed to work out, you know," she replied.

"I mean, I wasn't criticizing!" Jamie said. "You're still pretty and good and, uh..."

She chuckled. "It's fine."

Jamie stayed in the comfort of her arms for a minute or so in silence. There was still a little bit of cum leaking from his asshole, but he was thankful that it had mostly stopped. Although, it might be hot to be filled over and over again by her cock and be forced to leave a trail wherever he walked for hours after being made into a leaky faucet. Or he could keep it all stored inside with a buttplug some other time.

Amber placed her hand on his head, and a finger started tracing a pattern of small circles on his temple.

"So," Jamie said. "Even though I summoned you out of nowhere, thanks."

"For?" she asked.

"Well... Nothing, really," he replied.

Amber pushed her slightly less hard dick against him. "More than that."

He wiggled away from her, although he didn't get far. "Yeah, yeah."

She took her hand off his head. "Normally, I make people think everything was a dream after we're done fucking. Painting insides white in your case.

"What?" Jamie said while he tried and failed to look up at her.

"But," she continued. "I'm not going to because it's not every day I get summoned by someone like you... Anyway, I have an offer for you."

Jamie tapped her arm. "You wanna let me up first?"

"Nah," she said. "We both like this."

He found it hard to deny that he liked being held like this. Something about another person's embrace was just... comforting, even though they had just met via magic shenanigans. "What's this offer?" he asked.