Fateful Summoning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A personal assistant job of sorts," Amber said. "I run a place."

Jamie became more aware of how close they were. "Does that include... what just happened?"

"Possibly," she replied, a grin evident in her tone.

"Well..." he said. A personal assistant is like an office thing, right? But the way she spoke... He hadn't thought he'd be seeing her again after this. And he'd basically given into her without a second thought? Sure, it was good, wonderful even, but...

"Give me time to think about it," he said.

"Sure. I'll leave you my number," Amber said as she pushed herself up.

"You have a phone?" Jamie asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

"Of course!" she replied. "Those old books are way out of date, not to mention inconvenient." She stepped onto the floor and found her underwear. "I wish Mom didn't give out so many of those once upon a time. Being born a couple decades ago means I got to find out how useful tech is. "

Jamie shimmied over and sat at the edge of the bed. "You all live forever or something?"

Having placed her underwear on, Amber smoothed out a few sparse wrinkles in her dress. "I'd love to get into family history and all, but you need to go to sleep."

"I can hardly be tired after all that," he replied. "Well, physically, kind of."

"Well then," she said as she leaned closer, "Let me bop that pretty nose of yours."

"My what?" Jamie was caught off guard by the sudden compliment and failed to put a hand up to stop her quick tap to his nose.

"Perhaps we could explore you a little more sometime," she said.

He blinked a couple of times, and his head slumped forward as a wave of lethargy swept over and clouded his mind. She pushed him back by the shoulder, and his body was so drained that he went along with it. It didn't take long before his head hit a pillow, and Amber dragged the covers over him. Jamie managed to keep his eyes open long enough to watch her yawn.

Right after, she squished her cheeks around in her hands and gave them a few firm pats. "Really shouldn't be doing that."

The second to last thing he heard before sleep took him was the creak of the bedroom door opening.

"Sweet dreams, Jamie."