Fateful Summoning Ch. 01

Story Info
Jamie unknowingly summons a succubus for a one night stand.
7.6k words
4.77
32k
100

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/21/2022
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Jamie was staring at the T.V., he wasn't really watching what was playing. He was more concerned with trying to think up a gift for a one-month anniversary later this week because that's what couples do, right? Specifically, his and Danielle's, the charmer of a girl sitting next to him that he didn't quite know how he ended up with.

She and her curly blonde hair had popped up in front of him at work one day with a request to give her a place to stay for a while. He felt like he had to help out considering the desperate face she had on. Of course, the way Danielle grabbed his hand and pulled him closer might've clouded his judgment a little, but having an extra to help out his slowly depleting savings. He was proud to have managed to snag his own place at nineteen in a new city with new opportunities.

Jamie nudged her with an elbow. "Want to clean up dinner?"

She groaned, leaned over, and wrapped an arm around his so that it was pressing into her breasts. "Could you do it?"

"Ah... tiring work today?" he asked.

"Bitchy customers is more like," she replied before pleading with her hazel eyes. "Plus, your food is so good I don't want to move. Pleeeease?"

"Sure, sure," he said as he extracted his arm form her grip. She always did some variant of this, but he found it hard to say no to her.

Jamie stood and turned towards the little kitchen squeezed into the opposite half of the room. Danielle pulled her phone out of her pocket as its ringtone started going off.

"Oh!" She jumped up from the couch. "I need to take this."

Down the short hall at the back of the apartment, she was gone with a quick opening and shutting of her bedroom door.

He didn't bother moving to the compact kitchen pushed against the front wall. The abundance of nightlife lights outside the window helping to illuminate the two-person dining table caught his eye as his mind wandered. One of his hands ran through his dark brown hair.

His looks were fine, right? Now that he thought came up, she'd only ever complimented the food he made, and another thing he wanted to try on the anniversary was finally having sex. A couple of different times, she said she wasn't feeling up to it.

He'd made an effort to take more care of his appearance since there was someone to impress now, mostly from internet tutorials about how to keep his ear-length hair nice and clean, skin healthy, stuff like that. He might be missing the strong or sharp features of the stereotypical guy, but he was at least taller than the average guy, if only by an inch. He couldn't get a decent set of facial hair either, although in that case he thought shaving and having smooth skin along his body felt better anyways.

Jamie's more paranoid mind moved him to her door. No eavesdropping, he decided, but he could try being more romantic. The only problem was he needed to figure out what to say when Danielle came back out.

He perked up as the doorknob clicked. Danielle stepped out, although there was a far more flat demeanor.

"Uh... What's up?" Jamie asked. He quickly took note of the large duffel bag slung over her shoulder.

"Oh, you know... Just gathering my things," she said.

"And organizing your things is related to a phone call... how?" he asked.

"Moving out," she replied. "My new gal pal's place was getting set up, and that's all fixed now."

She brushed him aside, and it took until they neared the front door before anything other than shock came to mind.

"Wait, wait, wait," Jamie said as he stepped in front of her. "You've got to be joking."

Her eyes rolled. "I needed a place to stay, and you looked like you really needed some company because of the whole loner at work thing. Win-win."

"And you decided not to mention this?!" he replied. "What happened to boyfriend-girlfriend?"

"It wouldn't work out," she said. "One: she also lives nearby this high-tier club, and two: you're kind of a pushover."

Jamie blinked.

Danielle sighed. "Look, I'm sorry for the short notice, but I need someone who's brave enough to do more than 'ask politely' to fuck. Pin me to the couch or something, sheesh."

"So, let me get this straight," he asked. "Hello, goodbye, never cared for you?"

"It's not heartless. Better for both of us really," she replied. "Especially after seeing what's in that trunk of yours."

Jamie stepped to the side as she pushed out into the hall. "I- I keep that locked. You..."

She shrugged. "A girl gets curious sometimes. Don't worry about it. Buh-bye." Her hand grabbed the handle and shut the door.

Danielle popped back in after a second. "I did leave a thing to help with rent, so... good luck with that." Without another glance, she was gone.

Jamie stared at the door. It was more about processing rather than waiting for her to come back saying it's a prank, although there was a little of that. Pushover!? She seemed happy enough before... Except, she also thought he wasn't good enough.

He swiped a hand across his face to get rid of the feeling of a tear welling up. C'mon, they hadn't spent enough time together to warrant this, had they? Besides, she'd probably berate him for it.

Instead, he looked for the thing she promised to distract himself, although the barren decoration of her room he never thought to question caught his attention. Aside from the fluffy blue sheets of the bed, there was a desk with an accompanying chair and lamp, and a lovely view of the alley outside the window compressed between this building and the next.

The obviously out of place thing was an old leather-bound book on the desk with various bookmarks sticking out and a gold coin sitting on top of it.

Jamie pocketed the coin before hooking his fingers at one bookmarked page. The pages all looked yellowed, wrinkled, and full of runic text of some foreign language he didn't recognize. The book had translated passages alongside each paragraph, but the resulting English was a near unrecognizable mess of letters.

What caught his eye next was how the bookmarks were folded pieces of fresh white paper, and he opened that to find Danielle's handwriting. There was a title written down that she had seemingly translated: "Pg. 42 - 69 Summoning Ritual for the Perfect(?) Lover(?)" So, she was into supernatural stuff? That would've been amusing in another time.

Aside from the title, it looked like she only wrote down the materials and instructions: a ritual circle and symbols to draw, herbs to burn, a gold coin as a focus... The more amusing parts were her notes in the margin written in obnoxiously bright purple ink. One read "1.5nnl?" Another pointing to the title with an arrow read "Bullshit doesn't work."

He found the corresponding spot in the book for the first one. It was clearly 1.5m, probably for the circle's size, but she somehow added extra letters to it. He hoped she didn't think herself clever when she couldn't figure out what metric measurements were. One last note at the bottom of the page with a heart next to it read, "You'll be needing this more than me :p"

He rolled his eyes and placed the book inside the desk drawer. He started closing it, but a plastic bag inside caught his attention. A quick inspection showed that it had all the other material items listed, possibly enough for multiple uses. A glance at the digital clock on the desk told him it was 8:34 pm.

Well, it wasn't like he had anyone to hang out with before bed. Plus, there'd be enough space in the living room if he pushed the couch up to the wall. The carpet was certainly stiff enough to handle chalk, and it could be cleaned later too.

There were a number of symbols to draw, a series of interlocking rings with symbols spread throughout like a wobbly spiral bit, a geometric shape like some horrid piece of math homework, and nothing throughout them all was quite the same. The herbs he tossed in a pot of boiling water on the stove. After a minute or two passed, they produced an oddly sweet smell that spread throughout the rooms. It was like a mix of strawberry and something else he couldn't identify.

Sometime later, Jamie sat in front of this weird masterpiece with a sigh. It took longer than he anticipated, but it was satisfying to see this artful arrangement of lines sprawled across the floor. A moment passed and nothing happened.

He grabbed the old book again, flipped to a page with another noted bookmark that read "Special words," and found three less gibberish English sections. Sure, magic rituals and now magic spells. His brain wouldn't understand the words, but he could follow through for the fun of it.

He managed his way through the text like someone learning to read. Unnoticed by him, the chalk lines developed a soft purple glow as he continued. It took until the glow brightened and Jamie sensed a subtle, crackling energy in the air before he stopped to take notice.

Little purple particles like embers from a fire had begun to fly up and vanish, and they didn't stop when his words did. Jamie looked back at the text, and there was one more section of text to go. Alright, this was weird. Maybe he'd fallen asleep and was dreaming, but who would he be if he backed out now from a piece of random magic?

The last words left his mouth with an involuntary excitement, and the glow deepened up alongside them. Immediately after he finished, the glow vanished. A strip of void slashed its way through the air, and a noise like the loudest clap he'd ever heard rang out.

Amber, a woman wearing a black one-piece dress with long sleeves, popped into existence while positioned like she was sitting in a chair, and she immediately collapsed with a yelp since there was no longer a chair to sit on.

A hand of playing cards tumbled from her hands as she hit the floor. Her shoulder-length hair, colored black in a way reminiscent of that strip of void, obscured her face as she gazed at the floor in silence.

Jamie leapt to his feet, eyes wide. "Are... Are you alright?" As she gradually stood, he couldn't help but notice that her dress was tailor made to show off.

A large slit on the side only kept the top of one thigh covered, the dress wrapped snugly enough around her chest to show off its slightest movements, and his eyes were drawn to a far from modest cleavage window for her tits. They weren't large, but they certainly looked capable of giving two generous handfuls to someone.

She brushed her hair over her shoulder, revealing eyes colored like warm amber that didn't appear too pleased. She only looked a couple of years older than him, but she also had something of a timeless aura about her.

"Alright?!" Amber said. "That was a winning hand! Full house!" She looked longingly at the cards scattered on the floor before her gaze snapped to him. "I would've cleaned out that dealer's pockets with that."

She took a step forward but stopped at the edge of the ritual circle. Her hands checked her legs and the space between them. "Oh? Are you trying something, darling?"

Amber used one of her low-heeled shoes to poke at the lines of the ritual circle.

"I- just- stay there a moment," Jamie said as he grabbed the book.

He set it on the dining table and began flipping through the pages while skimming the text for any useful information. Nothing else was translated. He didn't even know what he was looking for.

It's fine. Perfectly fine. Maybe not fine. Was she dangerous? Maybe the circle provided would contain her, at least.

Her head peeked around his left side with a grin. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Ah!" Jamie jumped away from her and took two more steps for good measure.

She chuckled. "Rude. Amber, by the way."

Amber turned to read the book and at the same time gave him a view of how the dress showed off her butt as well as it did for her front. It took Jamie a few seconds of gawking at her subtle curves to notice she was still watching him.

His face reddened, and he looked for something less interesting in the room to focus on. He heard some quick page flips and then lighthearted laughter.

"Did you translate this?" she asked.

He shook his head and then realized she wasn't looking. "No."

"Hm. Well, the title's definitely off," she said. The book snapped shut. She stepped towards him. "But, that didn't matter to little ol' you, did it?"

"Jamie," he replied as she got rid of any space between them. Standing so close together, he could see a subtle array of freckles that ran across the bridge of her nose. She was also shorter than him by a hair.

"Anything to say for yourself, Jamie?" she asked. "If not, who's to say if this lovely little succubus has a curse or two to hand out?"

Jamie let out a nervous laugh. "I think you're missing, what, horns and whatnot?"

"Why not look again with those pretty blues of yours?" she said, a mischievous edge in her voice.

He glanced at the top of her head, and it seemed like she was missing what she claimed to have. However, in the span of a blink, he could now see two dark red horns that parted her short bangs. The left one had a thin black stripe running halfway around it. They were small, an inch or so long, and curled up and slightly backward.

Rather than intimidating, his first impression, minus bewilderment, was that they seemed rather cute. When he looked at her face again, she had a smirk.

A sudden surge of confidence entered Jamie at the sight of what was apparently some kind of demon. "We both know you're a dream," he said.

He almost added 'probably' to the end of that. Having a dream this detailed would've certainly woken him up at some point already, but here he still was.

"Interesting hypothesis," Amber replied, "Don't I feel real enough?" Her hands wrapped around his sides and began exploring his backside, upper and lower while squeezing his skin here and there. He jumped as she pinched his butt. "Mm... I love it when a guy has an ass to grab."

Jamie was struck speechless by how ruthlessly forward she was proving to be. That and the fact that no one had complimented his physique like that. He knew his butt had more meat on it than the average guy, enough to be girly even. Normally, he tried not to worry about how it made him look, but here was this person who was happy to find that extra bit of his body.

She stepped back and placed her hands on his chest. Any amusement disappeared from her face. "Now, I'd love to hear an excuse. I'm not all about being harsh... depending."

Something about the way her eyes pierced into him made a shiver run down his spine. Dream or not, nightmares were preferably avoided.

"I just got fucked by an ex's parting gift," he said. "I didn't know what the book would do. Promise." After a second, he added, "You think I can read that stuff anyway?"

"Maybe, maybe not," she said. She backed off and mumbled to herself, somewhat deflated. "He doesn't seem the type on first impression..."

"I'm right here," Jamie said. He picked the gold coin off the ground and offered it. "Look, Ms. Amber, I'm sorry about your casino winnings or whatever. Could you just... leave or something?"

Amber took the coin. "If you insist. Or something..." She examined it for a moment. "Still, you need some sort of punishment for messing with things you shouldn't. Matter of principle, you know?"

Jamie approached the front door. "Maybe you should go. It's been a long night." Before he grasped the handle, he heard the click of another door. He saw that Amber had poked her head into his room and seemed to have no problems with entering. "Hey, what're you-"

When he got to the door, Amber was lifting the creaking lid of the trunk at the foot of his bed. He never bothered to relock it after Danielle said she got inside. Before Amber raised it too far, he stepped closer, grabbed the brass-strapped lid, and threw it shut. Jamie glanced around the room, just like the other one except for extra pillows on the bed and some knickknacks on the desk, and saw no other disturbances.

She held up the bottle of lube in her hand. "Got some naughty things in here? I know all about those."

Jamie took it from her grasp and set it on the floor. "No looking."

Amber raised her hands and stood. "Alright, fine. How about a deal for both our benefits?"

"First you pop in and now you want a deal?" Jamie replied.

"Hmph," she said, "I'll have you know thatyou invitedme."

"But," she said, "I get it, stressful situation and all. Maybe," Amber leaned forward to present more of her chest, "I could challenge you with a blowjob?"

Jamie pulled his gaze away from her breasts with a fair bit of effort. "Challenge?"

"I take charge," she said, "And, if I can make you bust in less than a minute after touching your dick, I get to see what's hiding in there. Resist it all, and I'll be out of your hair."

"Don't supernatural deals typically go wrong?" he asked.

Amber showed him a bright smile. "Depends."

"Points for honesty, I guess?" he replied. "Actually..." This night felt like a 'Fuck it' kind of moment. "Show me what you got."

He stepped around to the side of the bed and opened his arms in invitation. "Might be hard to take charge from all the way down there though."

"Oh, ha, ha." Her smile dropped into a smirk as she moved in close. One of her fingers tapped his chest and trailed back and forth. "It can be fun being the 'shorter' one, you know? Means I get to bring people to their knees."

With a sudden shove that was a lot stronger than expected, she sent Jamie falling onto the bed. "Get those pants off," she said. "Otherwise, I might think you're worried about losing..."

Jamie sat up and shimmied to the edge of the bed. With the quick pop of a button, he slid his pants and underwear down to his feet and put his five-inch package on display.

"Aw, where's the presentation?" Amber asked. "A little tease is always nice."

"Hope you're not trying to delay. Worried?" he said.

Amber leaned down and got up into his face. "How confident of you."

For a moment, he got lost in the warm colors of her eyes as she stared into his. They had a playful energy luring him in with the promise of a good time and daring him to do something. One of her hands grabbed his shoulder, and he opened his mouth to speak.

Before he could say anything, Amber pulled him into a kiss. A surprised noise leapt out of him as her tongue made its way into his mouth. He felt her smile at his instant reaction. Her other hand placed itself on his lower abdomen and started tracing a pattern.

Her tongue teased his for a second before she backed up. Then, Amber rammed their lips together, this time with a better purchase to play around with him. He should have pushed against her, but the sudden passion had him off balance and leaning back on his hands. She never let him have a chance to avoid the embrace of her lips.

After several seconds of the loving assault, the hand above his dick left after tracing its pattern a few times. It felt like a pleasantly warm glow was left inside him as if he'd been filled with more energy. The rest of her backed off, and Jamie was left with his eyes unfocused and lungs nearly out of breath.

Amber giggled and lowered herself to her knees. She fondles his balls with one hand while the other stroked up and down his thigh once before dipping out of sight. She gave his balls a gentle squeeze before caressing them with her fingers.

She glanced past his dick now standing at attention. "Need some help with this?"

Jamie found out she got into the lube when her slippery fingers found his asshole. Although he tightened his muscles as a first reaction, he subconsciously relaxed after a few seconds of rubbing. He thought he should put out a hand to stop her after that, but he was too slow. When Amber prodded his entrance to get a feel for it, she was rewarded with a quiet gasp from him as the tips of a couple of fingers easily entered him.