A Fatherly Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his intoxication, Sterling drives back to the villa with exceptional attention to detail. He doesn't drive recklessly fast like Cooper would have and Emily is confident that he wouldn't have driven home at all if the majority of the drive wasn't up a private drive.

Chapter 5

"Tonight was fun," she says as they step out of the garage and walk across the drive towards the villa. They stop where the sidewalk forks, one path leading to the front door of the villa and the other leading to the pool house. "I'm honestly a bit bummed that it's over."

"It doesn't have to be," Sterling offers. "I'm sure it will be another few hoursat the least before Bronze returns in the chopper. I'm quite certain I have that very same vintage in the wine cellar if you would like to crack a few more bottles?"

Emily stares at him, debating on the ethical appropriateness of his offer. Then she thinks about how Cooper abandoned her without so much as a courtesy text. Not to mention the fact that he's probably fucking some Spanish slut as they speak. She's never been much concerned with his sexual indiscretions - this has always been a political relationship for her anyway. As long as his affairs aren't public knowledge and he doesn't grow bored of her, she could care less who he fucks.

If he can have physical affairs with no reprocutions, why can't she have an emotional one?

"I would love that," She finally replies, looping her arm in his as he grins and leads her into the house. He leads her to the wine cellar - through a locked door, down a curved stone staircase, to a stone-walled cellar that appears to be twice as old as the villa itself.

"The house burned down and was re-built in 1927," he informs her, seemingly reading her mind. "This cellar is from the original building built in the late 1700s. It was mostly untouched by the flames, except for some light charring," he says, touching the charred walls. "There are a few jail cells over here," he says, gesturing at the cells on the left wall, dimly lit by faux torches. "They still have the original chains fastened to the walls. And of course, the wine is on the other side." He releases his hold on her arm and grabs a few bottles from the wall as Emily examines the jail cells with fascination.

They take their wine to the pool deck, posting up on adjoining lounge chairs to enjoy great wine and better company as the moon light reflects off the pool beside them.

Emily gives Sterling a skeptical look as she pours him a glass of wine and hands it over to him.

"What is it?" he asks, recognizing that something is on her mind.

"How is it," she begins, pouring her own glass of wine and setting the bottle down on the table between their chairs. "How is that a man as sweet as you is single and has been divorced three times?"

He chuckles and answers with, "Bad karma," before taking a hefty sip of wine.

"No, really," she pushes, taking a swig of her own, the wine burning her belly as it settles inside of her.

"We all have our demons," he says. "Personally, my kryptonite is and always has been twenty-something blondes." He glances at her with a side-eyed gaze, an obvious elephant in the room being that she fits that description as they linger in an awkward silence.

Emily breaks the silence by cracking a joke. "Well it's a good thing I'm only afake blonde then, isn't it?"

"Yes, well," he continues, seemingly regaining his nerve. "I seem to fall for young women that have no business being with a man my age and it all inevitably comes crashing down right around the time they realize that I'm not the kind of man they want to start a family with. I'm just a rich man that allows them to live a life of luxury for a few years with the only payment being the ocassional romping once or twice a week," he finishes, bluntly.

Emily doesn't dare comment on the topic at hand. Mostly because she fears the words that will come out of her mouth will be taboo, given their relationship.

"Well then, Mr. Debby Downer," Emily teases, jumping to her feet. "Lets liven up the mood, shall we?" She connects her phone to the outdoor bluetooth speakers and turns on a disgustingly generic pop station as she pulls him to his feet and forces him to dance along with her as if they both enjoy the genre.

The musicdoes help, even if the music itself makes them both want to vomit in their mouths a bit. They spend the next half hour singing, dancing, and loosening up to the likes of Olivia Rodrigo and Pitbull. WhenI Took A Pill In Ibiza comes on, they both pause, look at each other, and burst into laughter.

"Too much, too much," Emily says through her laughter, tossing back the glass of wine. As she throws it back, she's struck with a drunken dizzy spell and stumbles in her platform sandals, tipping in the direction of the pool. Sterling sees the impending doom on her face and the trejectory of her movements and lunges forward, attempting to save her from taking a dive in her dress. She grabs his arms for purchase, buthe's drunk too, and all of his weight shifts to his toes. Instead of saving her, they both fall into the pool with a splash, sending half empty glasses of wine spilling into the water.

They both surface with a splutter. Emily runs her hands through her hair, pulling it away from her face as her shoes float across the pool, the skirt of her dress floating on the surface and exposing the nude colored thong beneath.

She looks at Sterling to find his white shirt clinging to his chest, his olive skin and thick chest hair visible through the wet fabric. Her eyes then fall to her own chest where her pink nipples are just as visible as his.

The pair of them break out into fits of laughter and wade shamefully across the pool to the staircase, rising from the water with sopping wet clothing.

"Come on," he says with the wave of his hand, heading in the direction of the poolhouse. "I have towels in here."

She follows him in. They step into a landing space made of tile, complete with a drain, intended to field wet poolgoers and prevent the water from seeping into the rest of the space. There's a shelf full of towels to the left of the door, and beyond that is a sauna.

Sterling pulls his shirt over his head and wrings it out, letting the water pour onto the floor and run towards the drain. It's not a particularly large space - maybe a 5'x5' room, the size of a large walk-in shower. Emily stares at his bare chest, muscles rippling as he wrings out the shirt, shoulders flexing as he turns his back on her and hangs the shirt on a nearby drying hook. Her heart is thumping against her sternum, the wine making her head swim.

When he turns back to face her, she steps forward as if pulled by a gravitational force that she can't resist. She reaches out and places her right hand on his chest, tracing the definition of his left pectoral. She follows the muscle down and then drags her middle finger between the grooves of two ribs, resting her hand on his body as she slowly tilts her gaze from his chest to his face. Their touch is electric and he must feel it too because as soon as their eyes meet, he grabs her by the hips and pulls her against him, sliding his left hand around her waist to the small of her back and gripping her cheek with his right, fingers curled behind her head as he leans in and presses his lips to hers.

Their kiss is like fireworks on the Fourth of July - or maybe it's just the wine. Either way, she leans into it, standing on her toes as her tongue explores his mouth. Their mingling saliva works as a catalyst for their indiscretions and Sterling reaches up, grabbing the hem of her wet top, lifting it over her head and tossing it aside as her breasts fall into place, nipples scraping against his midsection. It's not like the top was doing much in terms of concealment anyway, but removing it adds gravity to the situation.

Sterling grabs Emily by the waist, still hunched over with his lips on hers, and gently guides her backward, into the sauna. He guides her all the way to the back wall and sits her down on the bench as the room begins to fill with steam, evidently on some sort of auto-start.

He bends over and kisses his way down her neck and chest, taking her stiff right nipple into his mouth and sucking hard as his hands move to her waist. She can already feel the sweat forming on her brow and her hair frizzing as she plants her palms into the wood and lifts her ass from the bench. Sterling pulls her skirt and thong over the hump of her ass, his short nails digging into her hips as he pulls the dress down her thighs and past her knees. He tosses it carelessly to the floor and reaches for his wet trousers, but Emily's hands are already there. She yanks open the clasp and pulls down the zipper and Sterling pushes the pants down his thighs. His erect cock swings upward as his pants fall to his ankles and they're both panting and sweating as Emily grabs hold of his hard cock with her left hand.

Unlike Cooper, Sterling's cock is uncut and the foreskin clings to the ridge of his cock head, the tip threatening to pop out of the folds. Emily pushes her hand forward, stroking his cock and pulling back his foreskin as he lets out a groan, eyes rolling back in his head. She gets to her feet and spins him around with her right hand pressed to his chest, her left still fastened to his cock. She forces him down on the bench and climbs on his lap, straddling him. At first, she presses her knees into the wood bench on either side of his thighs, but his cock is too big to enter her from this position. She's not quite sure how large he is, but he's most definitely comparable to Cooper. She has more important topics at hand than measuring and comparing cocks.

She brings her right foot to the bench, lifting herself high enough that she can guide his cock between her legs, pressing the tip between her lips. As she does so, they both groan and purr in unison. She eases the head of his cock between her lips and presses it against her opening. She has enough sex with Cooper that her pussy is well prepared to take his size and she eases him into her as snugly as a baseball mit fits a familiar hand.

Emily drops back to her knees on the bench as she begins to ride him, sitting up tall, one hand on his shoulder and the other on the back of his head, pulling his face between her breasts. She can feel the sweat running down her temples as well as his sweat slickening his skin so that she has to dig in her nails to maintain her grip. She rides him like a 25 cent pony at the local mall, slow and sensual - up, forward, down, back - griding on his lap as theymake love in this sauna.

Sterling grips her waist, pinching her love handles between his thumb and forefinger, the rest of his fingers squeezing her ass cheeks as he guides her movement along his cock. As welcome as his guidance is, however, she doesn't need it. Sheknows his cock. It's like upgrading to the next generation of iPhone - wildly different, yet very much the same.

He works his way up her chest, kissing her breasts and clavical before settling into the crook of her neck. Emily reaches over him and curls her fingers over the back of the bench as she picks up the pace, kicking it up one, two, three notches. He sucks on her neck as she bounces on his cock, cheeks clapping off his thighs as she pants and purrs. Sterling matches her energy, growling and groaning and helping to slam her down on his cock with each downstroke.

What feels like an eternity was, in reality, about 25 minutes of fucking when Sterling finally crests. He pulls her down on to him, sheathing himself deep inside of her as he hugs her against him, jerking and grunting as he empties himself inside of her. When she lifts herself off of him, cum runs down her thigh as well as down his shaft. Each step she takes sends another bead of cum spitting out of her pussy and running down her leg. By the time she gets to the shower on the other side of the pool house, she has cum streaks down both thighs, all the way to her knees.

Chapter 6

It's just past 3 AM and they're cuddled up in bed, freshly showered and utterly satisfied, Emily's bare breasts pressing into Sterling's ribcage and her head resting on his chest when they hear the rumbling of a helicopter coming in for landing.

"Shit!" She shouts, jolting upright and looking at the clock. Their little sauna sexcapade took place around 1 AM, meaning they drifted off to sleep in each others arms afterward, and now Cooper is home.

"Go!" He shouts to her, kickstarting her movement. She leaps from the bed and sprints across the room, slipping out the door and racing up the balcony steps. The balls of her feet click quietly on the marble floor as she sprints through the foyer and up the steps, racing him to the upper floor as he descends the stairwell from the heli-pad on the other end of the hall. She has just enough time to pull on one of his tshirts, climb into bed and calm her breathing when the door swings open and Cooper stumbles in.

"Baybuh," he slurs, shouting in a very loud whisper. "Youuuwake?"

Emily rolls over and feigns a sleepy groan as she sits up on her elbows and looks at him. "Hey Baby, did you have fun?"

He already has his shirt off and he's in the process of kicking off his shoes when she sits up. She watches as he struggles with his pants, falling into a nearby chair with his pants wrapped around his ankles. When he finally gets them off, he stumbles to bed, his cock slapping off his thigh as he crawls towards her and tackles her into the blankets.

"I missed you," he says, biting her ear and nibbling on her neck, sending a shiver down her spine as she reminisces on his father kissing her that same exact way.

Sure you did, you drunken idiot, she thinks, feeling his cock throb against her thigh. He humps her, grinding his hard cock into the side of her leg as he slips a hand up her shirt and squeezes a handful of breast.

"I got your voicemail," he groans into her ear, still humping her.

"Oh you found enough time to listen to my voicemail but not to respond, huh?"

"I'm sorrrry," he bellows in a drunken whine. "Let me make it up to you," he offers as he tries to flip her over.

That's not the way to do it, she thinks, but ultimately relents. She never got the opportunity to cum tonight and she's still feeling hot for Pops. She rises to her knees, her forearms resting on the mattress as Cooper mounts up behind her. Emily isn't wearing anything other than his LA Galaxy branded tshirt, which Cooper thoroughly enjoys. He believes it to be intentional - that she went commando to provide him with easy access; that she always intended to fuck him when he got home. In reality, she just didn't have time to put on more than a tshirt after racing nude from his father's bed to their own.

Cooper grabs a handful of ass with his left hand and guides his cock to her opening with his right. She's still wet (for Sterling) and his cock glides right in to her. "God, Baby, you're so fucking wet for me," He groans as he buries his length inside of her. "Tell me how much you love Daddy's cock."

Oh i'll tell you alright, she thinks, amused.If only you knew.

As he bottoms out inside of her, the contrast is clear as day. Their cocksare different; she can feel it. Cooper's is definitely thicker, but Sterling's is longer - he is able to penetrate her more deeply. He must have a quarter to a half inch of length on his son. She doesn't exactly know how to put words to the difference between the two cocks, but the word that comes to mind isreplication. Sterling's cock is pristine, flawless. Cooper's is slightly crooked and rough around the edges, like an artist tried to take a masterpiece and recreate it - it's a magnificent piece of work in itself, but it just sort of misses the mark.

"Give it to me,Daddy!" she begs, eyes closed, picturing Sterling in her mind as his son fucks her.

Emily's pussy is molded for Cooper. He has claimed an exclusive residency inside of her for the past three months, yet she feels like Sterling was a better fit. Cooper's cock is like a round peg shoved through a square hole - it fits just fine, but it's the wrong tool. Sterling is the square peg - a perfect fit.

He grips her hips, hands wedged into the crease between her thigh and abdomen and thumbs pressing into her ass cheeks as he yanks her back, slamming his abdomen against her ass cheeks as he rams his cock into her depths.

In and out, her body lurching forward with each thrust. Her shirt slowly slides down her angled back with each slamming of Cooper's hips until her entire back is exposed, along with a healthy amount of underboob, the shirt wrapped around her shoulders and clinging to her stiff nipples.

Cooper slaps her ass, something he tends to do when he's in a good rhythmic groove. Sex is like a well structured book. We're through the introductions and on the incline, the story is taking off.

She pushes up off her forearms and presses her palms into the bed, back arched, ass in the air. The shirt loosens on her chest, hanging low, and her breasts begin to bounce and sway with his thrusting. He's so deep in his work that her breasts make a soft clapping sound as they reverberate off her chest, and her face nearly smacks the headboard - she can feel loose hairs touching wood.

"Give it to me," she growls, looking over her shoulder at him and piercing his soul with the flames of arousal ingited in her eyes.

"You... want it...?" He grunts through thrusts.

"Mmhmm," she begs, biting her lip, her deviant glare faltering into a blissful twinkling of the eyes as he decimates her insides. She may be falling for Sterling, but there's no denying that Cooper is a good fuck, and she's sucked deeper and deeper into the moment with each sheathing of his cock in her pussy.

"I'll give it... to you..." He grunts, fucking herharder. "Take it!" He huffs, gritting his teeth. "Take it... you dirty little...SLUT!"

He grunts and collapses forward, sliding his right hand down her back and pushing her back to the bed so that her face is burried in the sheets, her ass still in the air as he erupts inside of her.

She can feel him jerking and shuddering as he unloads into her. When he's finished, he pulls out and turns to his right, collapsing on the bed on his back, his cock glistening with a mixture of cum and pussy juice.

"Oh by the way, your Dad is here," she says as she slinks down, her feet sliding towards the foot of the bed as she flops down on her belly.

"Fuuuuck," Cooper groans, but he doesn't speak another word - he's asleep in less than 90 seconds. Emily drifts off as well, Cooper's cum still leaking from her pussy when she drifts off a few minutes after him.

Chapter 7

Cooper's cum is still crusted between her lips when she strolls into the kitchen wearing a white cropped tank and grey booty shorts.

"Good Morning!" She says in a high, sweet tone as she flashes Sterling a smile. He's dressed in a pair of navy pajama pants and a grey vneck. He's midway through pouring a cup of coffee when he turns to look at her, his face lighting up at the sight of her.

"Morning," he replies, holding out the freshly poured cup. "Coffee?"

"That would be great, thanks."

He doesn't need to ask her if she made it in time. If Cooper caught her sprinting through the house in the nude she wouldn't be so chipper this morning. She leans against the marble island, standing on her toes as she sips the hot, black drink.

"Meeting my father dressed like that? You're feaess, woman," Cooper says as he enters the room shirtless, wearing nothing but a pair of red boxer briefs with his package on full display. He slaps her ass, causing her to jump as she shoots Sterling an apologetic look. He returns her gesture with sympathetic eyes, letting her know that he gets it.