A Fatherly Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We met yesterday," Emily replies as she and Sterling share a lingering look.

"How long have you been here, Pops? I hope we didn't disturb your sleep these past few nights, she's a wild one." He grabs her chin and tilts her head towards his, giving her a kiss full of tongue, almost as if he's catching on to them.

Emily can tell that Sterling is doing the math in his head and adding up the facts. Cooper just made it very clear that they fuckedboth nights. She can see the hurt in his eyes as he realizes that she left his bed, went upstairs, and fucked his son.

"I'm sorry that he's so vulgar," Emily says, hoping Sterling will catch on to the true meaning of her words as Cooper takes her coffee and steals a big swig.

"Oh, it's of no matter," Sterling replies. "That's just par for the course with my son. Besides," he adds, dealing a wound of his own, "I'm sure it's just payback for the manymany times he's had to listen to my own conquests in that very room."

Emily shifts her eyes downward, looking at her hands as she fiddles with her coffee cup. She definitely deserved that.

"Dad and I have the same type," Cooper informs her with a chuckle. "I'm sure we have probably shagged a few of the same broads over the years." He picks up a piece of toast and takes a bite.

"At least one," Sterling says, much to Emily's surprise. Her eyes snap to him in horror, then to Cooper, but he doesn't seem to have caught wind of that blatant revelation.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower," Cooper says, walking back around the kitchen island towards Emily. "Join me when you're done and then we'll hit the pool." He pulls her into his arms and kisses her again, left hand gripping her right ass cheek as he pinches her left nipple with his right.

"Cooper!" she bellows, slapping his hand away as her face flushes and he chuckles.

"See?" he says, looking at his father. "She loves that shit."

The two of them sit in silence as they listen to Cooper climb the marble steps. Once he gets to the top he shouts down, "If you hurry we can squeeze in a quickie in the shower!"

They can hear him laughing to himself all the way to the bedroom.

"I'm sorry," She says to Sterling as soon as she's sure Cooper is out of earshot.

"No need," Sterling replies, turning his back and putting dishes in the sink in an effort to distract himself and look busy.

Emily trots around the counter on bare feet and touches his waist, turning to look at the doorway, double checking that Cooper is actually gone. She slips under his arm and wedges herself between Sterling and the sink, looking up at him as she pancakes her breasts against his abdomen. He looks down at her with a sigh, unable to resist her smile.

"He has another game tomorrow, and then I'm all yours. Promise."

She kisses him once, twice, and then tongue. They make out for a solid three count before she breaks the kiss. She stares up at him, her lips curling into a hearty grin as he squeezes her ass cheeks.

"What?" He asks, eyeing her skeptically.

"You're better," she assures him, grabbing both of his cheeks and planting one more kiss on his lips before slipping out of his arms and gliding away.

Chapter 8

Emilyjust missed out on the opportunity for a quickie in the shower and she let Cooper know all about how bummed she was. In fact, she sold it so well that she almost accidentally convinced him to getback in just to shag her. In the end, however, she was able to shower in peace.

She walks out of the villa wearing a sage green, high cut, scoop neck one piece that puts all of her assets on display. Cooper is already oiled up, lounging poolside in a pair of extra short salmon colored Chubby trunks. Sterling is on the pool house side wearing navy trunks, the same sunglasses from the day before, and a tan short sleeve button up with navy wales printed all over it, the shirt completely unbuttoned to tan his chest as he reads on a kindle.

The day is a chess match, the three of them taking turns moving about the pool deck, taking solo dips in the water, and re-applying sunblock.

Cooper denies Emily's request for assistance applying to her back, and Steeling offers a helping hand. It's most likely that moment that turned the day into a cage match, father pitted against son. It wasn't a publicly broadcasted battle, but Emily watched it unfold before her eyes nonetheless, an unwilling participant in their little games.

The two men -or should we call them boys - fell into a rabbit hole of one uppers. Cooper takes a shot, Sterling takes a shot. Sterling swims some laps, Cooper swims twice as many. Cooper asks Emily to re-apply his back, Sterling asks the same. Sterling compliments Emily's bathing suit, Cooper squeezes her tit and sticks his tongue in her mouth.

What was supposed to be a calm, relaxing day in the sun turned into an exhausting afternoon spent defusing.

Cooper had lunch flown in from Barcelona, and Sterling brought in a private chef for a hibachi dinner on the balcony.

By the time the sun went down, Emily was ready to abandonboth of them and have tomorrow to herself. She snuck off while the two of them were arguing about another pointless topic, and took a stroll down the beach. Toes in the sand, waves washing against her ankles, it was a welcome relief from the bickering of the two adult children up at the villa. It's no wonder that Cooper doesn't spend much time at home, the two of them just plain don't get along.

She also realizes a cold hard truth about Sterling as well. Children's attitudes tend to be a learned behavior and after today's antics she realizes that Sterling helped to create the arrogant monster that Cooper has become.

By the time she returns to the house, both men are asleep, most likely passed out from over-indulging in their drinking contest. If she were in a better mood, she would sneak into the pool house and give Sterling a midnight surprise, but instead she retires to the master suite and quietly settles in beside Cooper, careful not to rouse him.

Chapter 9

Emily wakes early, her drunken boyfriend still passed out when she slips out of bed and heads downstairs for coffee. She's a bit disappointed to find no sign of Sterling either. For a brief moment, she falls into a panic, thinking that Sterling may have stormed out and left the villa while she was on the beach. She's pacing back and forth, downing her second cup of coffee midway through building a plan to steal Cooper's phone and extract his father's number from it when the balcony door creaks open.

Emily spins on her heels, relief washing over her as she sets down the cup and throws herself in Sterling's arms. Her plum colored, satin nightgown rides up as she throws her arms around him and he instinctively puts a hand around her bare ass for support. His middle finger brushes up against her exposed pussy, garnering a sharp intake of breath from Emily who was not expecting the accidental touch, and a similar grunt from Sterling, seemingly cracking the shell of his hangover as the surprise shocks him awake.

Before they have a chance to act on the moment, they hear Cooper's footsteps padding down the marble staircase and they quickly separate. However, as Cooper enters the room, Emily glances at Sterling and watches him lift his hand to his mouth and casually suck her sweetness off of the tip of his middle finger.

"You two seem to have had a great night of catching up," She says to the hungover pair of them.

Sterling grunts with a shrug of the shoulders as he opens the fridge and buries his face inside of it.

"Not funny," Cooper complains, pouring himself a mug of coffee and heading for the door. Before he leaves he turns to look at Emily and says, I have to leave in 20. It's game day."

She looks at Sterling as he turns from the fridge and gives her a look that says,I know what that means.

"I'll be back in 30 minutes," says, backpedaling out of the kitchen. He just glares at her. "Eat some breakfast, take a shower, and then i'll be ready."

When she slips through the door, closing it behind her, the shower is already running. As she crosses the threshhold from the bedroom to the en suite bath, she finds herself looking into the giant walk-in shower to Cooper sudsing up his already erect cock.

"You're gonna have to join me in here or i'll be late."

You already did half of the work yourself, why don't you just finish it off? she thinks as she pulls her nightgown over her head and tosses it on the floor, stepping into the shower as droplets of water ricochet off of Cooper and mist her body and face. As she steps into the shower, Cooper twists his right shoulder back and lets the water rinse the soap from his cock. He grins down at her as she drops to her knees on the shower floor.

Emily grabs hold of his cock and begins to stroke him, holding her free hand in front of her face to stop the water droplets from splashing in her eyes as she peers up at him through her spread fingers.

"That's so hot, Em," he says as he stands with hands on hips, watching her from above.

"What, me getting sprinkled with your shower water?" She inquires, her fist climbing and falling up and down his length.

"No, the way you look through your hand at me while you stroke me... but... put it in your mouth, will ya?"

She rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out at him, but does as requested. She has to squint to block the water droplets as she guides his cock to her mouth, and she closes her eyes once the tip breaches her lips. She grips the backs of his thighs as she gets after it, working her mouth like a Hungry Hungry Hippo, or theturtle, turtle guy from Master of Disguise.

As she blows him, lips running up and down his hard, ribbed cock, Cooper continues to wash himself, scrubbing soap sunds under his arms over his chest, and between his ass cheeks. Every few second, Emily gets a faceful of soap and water that nearly makes her choke, but she holds true, sucking his cock with the care and precision that he's become accustomed to.

She shimmy's closer to him, her right nipple digging into his kneecap as she hugs his leg, freeing her left hand. With her free hand, she cups his balls in her palm and wraps her fingers around the base of his shaft, pinching his member and restricting blood flow. She continues to glide her lips along his length while simultaneously spluttering water as she's assaulted from the droplets raining from the shower head.

It's an unnecessarily grueling process, but eventually she strikes that forbidden chord and Cooper is gripping her cheeks between his hands, holding her head in place as he spits two loads across her tongue. Then he pulls his cock out of her mouth, hand on top of her head holding her in place as he grips his cock with his right hand, stroking himself until he unloads two thick ropes on to her face. She can feel the warm, gooey ropes land across her cheek, but they're immediately washed away by the water cascading down on her.

"Thanks, Babe. Gotta go," Cooper informs her, nutting and running. He steps past her as the water pulls the final bits of cum off his tip. She watches it land on her thigh and snake it's way down the drain as she remains kneeled on the floor until he leaves. Once he's gone, she gets to her feet and takes a shower of her own. When in Rome, right?

Chapter 10

The 30 minutes she promised Sterling quickly turned itself into 45 as she decided to get herself off before leaving the shower. After all the cum that has been flung at her these past few days, it was about time she got to cum herself, dammit!

Toes still tingling from her self-induced orgasm, Emily blow drys her hair for a wavy, natural look without leaving it wet and then she heads for the bedroom to get dressed. Digging through her suitcase, she pulls out a few of her personal favorites. She doesn't need any sponsored content today. She has a handful of mix-and-match bikini tops and bottoms that she can't decide between. She has settled on a pair of bottoms - a skimpy hiked Tia String bottom from Frankie's Sydney Sweeney collection. She spendsway too much time searching for the perfect top to pair with it until she has an epiphany -why wear a top at all?

And so she begins her trek in nothing but skimpy, high waisted white bikini bottoms patterened with pink lipstick marks and a pair of black ray bans. Her confidence builds with each step as she struts across villa, breasts bouncing and jiggling freely on her chest as she makes her way towards the pool deck.

Walking out onto the pool deck feels like a movie scene - like Phoebe Cates' slow motion pool scene. She walks out the lower door, emerging from under the deck and stepping in to the sunlight. Her hips sway side to side with each step, her breasts bouncing in rhythm with her feet.

Sterling is standing with his back to her wearing a pair of Todd Snyder white and navy candy stripe board shorts, rubbing tanning oil into his skin. When he hears the door open, he begins to turn in her direction, speaking.

"It's about ti-" his words drop from his lips mid-sentence as he lays eyes on her topless body. "Holy fuck."

"Cute, right?" She asks, looking down and hooking her thumbs into the strings of her bottoms as if that were what he was referring to.

"The bottomsare cute," he begins, playing along as they step closer to one another. "But the top is my favorite," he says, continuing the charade as they come together - standing so closely that their toes are touching, her breasts nearly grazing his skin as they feel each other's labored breathing wafting against their bodies.

"Oh, you like it?" She asks, leaning back and looking down at her chest as Sterling grabs her hips, holding her close. Emily grabs her breasts and gives them a good squeeze as she pushes the narrative further. "I made it myself... but I got the materials from my mom."

"Great work, very detailed," he teases, smiling down at her as he stares at her perky breasts.

"How do they feel?" she asks, pulling his hands up her body and over her breasts and dropping the bikini farce. As he feels up her chest, Emily stands on her toes and presses her lips to his, kissing him long and hard.

"They feel...exposed."

Emily gazes up at him in confusion for a few seconds before his actions fill in the blanks for her. He steps away, releasing his hold on her boobs, and makes his way back to where she found him when she first stepped onto the pool deck. He picks up the sunblock and returns to her, gesturing towards one of the nearby lounge chairs.

A wicked grin curls on Emily's face and she nearly purrs with excitement. She takes a few steps to her left and lays down on the lounger, ass up, pulling her hair away to expose her bare back.

Sterling pulls up a lounge chair and sits down on it, spraying a healthy amount of the oil on his hands and then pressing his hands to her back, massaging it into her skin. He does the innocent parts first - shoulders, back, and sides. Then he moves on to her legs, evidently saving her ass for last. He works it into her calves and her hamstrings, creeping closer and closer to her ass.

"Make sure you get full coverage on the cheeks," she informs him, reaching back and wedging her bottoms into her ass crack, exposing as much cheek as possible.

He dives right in - his firm grip digging into her fleshy cheeks as he coats the final inches of her backside in sun-protective oil.

"Roll over," he commands, and his bluntness sends a shiver of infatuation down her spine. She rolls, flipping sides, breasts jiggling as she settles in to place on her back, hands at her sides, giggling like a school girl as Sterling once again starts at her ankles, working his way up.

She would like to say that he took his time and thoroughly teased her as he worked his way up her body, but that would be a lie. He's practically salivating, staring at her breasts as he hurriedly coats her skin, moving quickly up her legs, over her abdomen, and on to her midsection.

It's the thought that counts.

He sprays the oil directly on to her breasts and then grabs a fistful in each hand, massaging the oil in to her skin as he fondles her boobs and plays with her nipples. He spends twice as much time on her boobs than he did on the rest of her bodycombined, so she is not concerned about having burnt nipples this evening.

Emily shifts her gaze from his hungry eyes to his board shorts to find that his cock is fully erect and poking out of the left leg of his trunks. With an eager giggle, she reaches out with her right hand and grabs hold of his cock, giving it a squeeze and a tug to which he responds by pinching both of her nipples as he shudders, eyes rolling back in his head.

Sterling does what men do, regardless of age - he pulls his pantleg up towards his body, letting his cock pop all of the way out, encouraging her to press on. He sits upright and grips the edge of the lounger with both hands as his hard cock throbs in his lap. He looks down at her with that,more please? gaze.

Emily smiles up at him and bites her lip as she sits upright, spinning so that her knees are between his. She stands up and leans over him, hands on his thighs as she leans in towards his cock. She looks up at him as she sticks out her tongue and tickles the underside of his cock head, slipping her tongue under his foreskin. She takes the tip of his cock into her mouth and gives it one good suck as he groans and shivers. Then she spits him out and says, "That's enough for now." She gets to her feet and prances away with a giggle as he stares after her, panting in total shock, his cock throbbing uncontrollably as it begs for more.

After a few dumbfounded moments of gawking, he pushes himself up and follows her lead. He chases her down the steps into the water as she giggles and screams, the head of his cock still sticking out as his pantleg clings to the ridge of his tip. Once they're both in the water, Emily turns and leaps into his arms, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist. He wraps his right arm around the small of her back and grips her right ass cheek and wraps his left around the middle of her back, hand pressed into her shoulder as their lips meet. He carries her around the pool as their tongues go on another expedition in each other's mouths.

Sterling wades three or four laps around the pool as they kiss, and then he turns towards the villa and carries her across the water to the house-side edge. He sits her down without a word, but Emily doesn't question him - she just places her hands on the ground behind her back for support and watches him, longing for their lips to be reunited.

Sterling's chest rises and falls with deep, exaggerated breaths and Emily can tell he's exploding with endorphins. He slides his hands up her thighs, all the way to her hips, causing her to take in a deep breath. Then he slides his hands back down her thighs and inward, onto the insides of her knees as he yanks her legs open, making her purr. He pulls her a little closer to the edge and reaches for her bottoms as he floats forward, his sternum pressing against the wall of the pool. He doesn't pull her bottoms down, instead he unties the strings and peels the fabric forward like he's unwrapping a present.

As her bottoms peel off and her spread pussy peeks in to view, Emily purrs with excitement as she exclaims, "Ohhh Mr. Morales, you'resooobaaaad."

She lifts her feet from the water, placing her heels on the edge. Sterling slides his hands back down her thighs, fingers curled over her legs and thumbs pressing into her ass cheeks as he leans in and kisses her clit, forcing a moan from her lips. Hands behind her, breasts pointed at a 135 degree angle towards the rising sun, she tosses her head back, nose to the sky and revels in the pleasure of her consort's tongue between her lower lips.