A Fatherly Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily has never been the type that orgasms from sex and Cooper is too arrogant and self-centered to eat pussy, so Emily's orgasms have primarily been self induced over the past few months. Ironic, isn't it? She gets herself off for the first time in weeks less than an hour ago, and here is Sterling, face deep in her pussy making sure her needs are met before his own.

Could he be any more perfect?

He flicks his tongue side to side and then burrows in deep with what Emily could only describe asmunching. He clearly knows his way around a pussy and how best to pleasure them. He works his way down and shoves his tongue deep into her opening, twirling it around her insides, as deep as he can reach.

"Oh fuck," she goans, lowering herself to her elbows, and then flat on her back with arms stretched out wide to either side. She lays there on the concrete, vision spotty and blackening as Sterling works her pussy with a skill she would have never expected.

Her fingers, toes and lips (mouth) tingle and she can feel the tension building within her. She has three outlets for which her sexual energy can be released - her clit, and each of her nipples. They're like pressure valves, her body ready to explode unless given the relief she so desperately craves. Her nipples literallyache from lack of stimulation and she reaches down, grabbing his left hand with her right and pulling it towards her right breast. She shoves his palm down into her tit, showing him that he can'tbe too rough when she's in this state. She wants him to knead into her breast, to pinch her nipples; make them raw.

Evidently he gets the message and immediately finds a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinches.hard. Relief pours out of her like steam from an open valve and wave after wave offeeling reverberates from her nipple through her numb body and she groans her assent as her clit throbs against his nose.

Sterling climbs back up her slit, taking her clit between his lips and assaulting it with his tongue, evidently trying to land a finishing blow. He digs in, tongue kneading in a circular motion as his fingers do the same to her nipple. Her left nipple screams for the same treatment and she self-stimulates, slapping her hand over her breast and pinching it as hard as her fingers can muster. Then it hits.

Her orgasm washes over her like a tidal wave on a stone cliffside. Every muscles in her body tenses, her head lifting from the concrete, eyes pinched shut as she erupts into screams of orgasmic bliss. Sterling doubles down on his pussy eating, munching and tongue wagging her clit at an incredible pace as she jerks and convulses uncontrollably. Her breasts tighten into two hard mounds on her chest and she wheezes ahee-hawing noise like that of a screaming donkey.

As she comes down from her high, her orgasm fizzles away in a matter or moments. she collapses as her muscles slaken, melting into the concrete as her heels slide off the deck, her feet splashing in the pool as she groans and shudders, pushing Sterling's face away from her over-sensitive clit. She bursts out into a fit of uncontrollable giggles as he stands up and wipes her juice from his face.

"That was..." He begins.

"Amazing," she finishes.

"I was going to say 'intense,'" he adds, and they both chuckle.

Emily reaches her hands out to him and he helps pull her upright. She scoots off the edge and drops into the water, leaving her bikini bottoms spread out on the pool deck.

Chapter 11

Emily is buzzing with satisfaction, but Sterling aches for his own relief. He has her pinned against the wall, humping his erect cock into her abdomen as they kiss. Her breasts are pancacked against his chest and their lips push firmly against each other's mouths, a rough wrestling match taking place under their noses.

She reaches down and pulls the string of his trunks, loosening the waistband. She pushes them downward until they're halfway down his thigh and she's able to pull out his cock. She tugs on his erect shaft under water as they continue to kiss.

Sterling breaks the kiss, pushing his trunks down and climbing out of them as best he can under water. Evidently her touch was enough to ignite his sexual fury; he's ready to be pleased.

Emily peppers his lips with kisses as she places her right hand on his chest, left gripping his member. She pushes him across the pool towards the steps as his trunks float up to the surface in the middle of the pool.

Sterling's heels hit the bottom step and he falls backward, landing on them. He crawls backwards up the steps as Emily pursues him. When he gets to the second step from the top, his cock fully exposed and his balls bobbing on the surface of the water. Emily drops to her knees a few steps down, the water to her waist as she positions herself to swallow his cock.

She begins by sliding her hand up his length, squeezing the tip in her palm as she leans in, right hand on the step under the surface for support. She presses her lips to the underside of his shaft, tilting her head sideways as she sucks on the raphe running up his length. She gives his cock hard, suckling kisses as she kneads the head of his cock with her palm and works her mouth down his length.

She kisses all the way down to his base and tilts her head back to center as she drops under him, lifting his cock upward to pull his balls from the water. She sucks his left nut into her mouth and rolls it over her tongue as she gently sucks and slobbers on his sack. With nut in mouth, she gives the upper 1/3rd of his cock some quick, determined strokes as she peers up at him, her vision obstructed by his thick erection. Through her obstructed view, she can see that his head is tilted back, eyes rolled back in his head, and his jaw is hanging halfway to the pool floor; she must be plucking the right strings.

Emily spits out his nut and buries her face in his sack, motorboating his balls and accidently getting a nose full of water to which she coughs and splutters, turning her head aside as she squeezes firmly to his shaft and fights through her error.

When she's well and recovered, she looks up to find Sterling grinning down at her, amused by her mistake. In response, she bites her lower lip to conceal her own smile and gives his cock a few hard tugs, sending him cross-eyed as he groans at the pleasure.

She leans back in, tickling his frenulum with her tongue until his body twitches. Then she slides her hand down his length and sits up tall, her nose level with his cock as she holds it upright in his lap. She gazes up at him, locking eyes with a deviant grin as she slaps the head of his cock off of her cheek once, twice, three times - precum splattering across the bridge of her nose. She pulls his foreskin down and presses his tip to her cheek and then drags it over her upper lip. She drags it down, over lips and chin, rising from the water as she drags his cock down her neck, down her chest, and wedges his cock between her tits. She brings it all the way to her sternum and then reverses course. She drags his cock back up through her cleavage, up her chest, up her neck, and all the way to her lips, leaving a snailtrail of precum from her belly to her nose.

She kisses the head of his cock and decides enough is enough - the teasing can end. She spreads her puckered lips and lets the head of his cock breach the threshhold of her mouth, the tip gliding across her tongue as she wraps her lips around his shaft. She immediately takes 1/3rd of his length into her mouth, lips wrapped around the base of his foreskin, the skin itself peeled back by the grip of her hand. She sucks and licks the sensitive area that his foreskin conceals, teasing him as she tastes him - a salty hint of groin sweat mingled with chlorine and body wash.

Not wanting to over stimulate him, she slackens her grip and lets his foreskin climb back up his length, repositioning itself around the base of his tip. She turns her attention to his length, sliding her lips down his cock as she takes more and more of his size between her lips, inch by inch until his cock is well past her uvula and triggering her gag reflexes. She spits him out, lips climbing back to his tip as saliva runs down his shaft, over his balls, and into the pool water.

Instead of pulling him all the way out of her mouth, she dives back down, this time incorporating her hand. She tugs on his skin, pulling his foreskin up and down as she bobs her head on his cock. This off and on stimulation of his sensitive region is clearly a winner because Sterling is groaning and huffing with approval as she picks up speed.

After a few minutes in this rhythm, she feels his hands on the back of her head, applying gentle pressure. She glances up at him, giving him theblowjob eyes gaze.

"Deeper?" He asks. The way he takes the time to ask her permission makes her heart flutter, but also makes her clit tingle and she obliges with earnest.

Emily grips the base of his shaft, pulling his foreskin all the way back as she sits up taller over his cock and dives in for the kill. She's forced to deepthroat Cooper with such regularity that she can turn off her gag reflex like the flipping of a switch. She climbs down his length, burying inch after inch until half his length is in her throat, clogging her airway, her lips touching his balls.

She's unable to keep her lips sealed around his shaft as she holds him in her throat, and an audibleglug, glag, glahg sound escapes as drool seeps out onto her hand while she bobs her head on his cock. He's thick enough that his shaft completely plugs her airway, and she's forced to hold her breath as his cock throbs against her throat. She holds the position as long as she can - stomach clenched, face turning red, vein popping out of her forehead, and eyes watering. When she's unable to hold her breath any longer, she spits him out in a gasping, spluttering mess - saliva spewing down her chin and tears rolling down her face. She quickly, vigorously strokes his cock as she heaves in labored breaths, fighting for air and doing her best to regain her composure without looking like a gaping fish out of water.

She wipes her eyes with the back of her wrist as she continues to stroke his cock hard and fast. She's nearly recovered when she realizes she worked him too hard.

"Oh god, I'm- I'm-guhhhh..."

She shoves his cock back into her mouth just in time to take a hard rope into the back of her throat. It's amassive load and she nearly chokes on it, not expecting quite so much volume. She's forced to spit out his cock as she struggles to swallow the load without coughing it back up.

Instinctively, she jerks his cock as she swallows his load and, as she should have expected, a second rope erupts from his tip and splatters across her left cheek, over the bridge of her nose, and in to her forehead above her right eye.

Tug. Jerk.

She opens her mouth as his cock spits out a third rope. this one lands across her chin, lips, and tongue, and clings to her right nostril as she closes her lips and tastes a bit of his seed. She manages to shove his cock back into her mouth before he unloads another rope onto her face and she jerks three more loads out onto her tongue. When his cock stops spewing, she pulls it out of her mouth and a thick rope of hot, gooey cum trails the tip out from between her lips, dribbling down her chin and dripping on to her chest, clinging to her left nipple.

Giggling, Emily opens her mouth to show a web of cum between her lips, more of it dribbling down her chin and this time landing between her tits, seeping into her cleavage.

"Holy shit," Sterling groans as he looks down at her, covered in his cum as he pants and tries to collect himself. "You're a god damnedSuccubus."

Chapter 12

An hour later, they're freshly showered and cuddled up in bed. Emily is wearing a blue and white striped button up pajama shirt and Sterling is wearing the matching pants. They're happy, completely infatuated with one another, and utterly satisfied. Then Sterling breaks the mood.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks suspiciously as she lies on his chest.

"Of course," she replies, pulling back to look up at him, her right leg slung over his right thigh.

"Why are you with my son?" He blurts out. "I see the way you two act around each other. You're not compatible whatsoever."

She pauses for a moment, breaking eye contact and not immediately responding to his question at which point he presses on.

"Is it the fame?" he asks, putting it bluntly.

They both know from the way her face flushes beet red that he hit the nail on the head, but it's not good enough for him.

"It's okay if that's the reason," He continues, "but I need to hear you say it."

After a long pause she gives him his answer plain as day. "Yes."

The conversation ends there. They don't stop cuddling, but they don't speak either. They sit in silence, letting the weight of that revelation brew between them.

In poetic fashion, her phone rings - Cooper's face lighting up her screen on the nearby nightstand. Before she can even say a word, he's speaking over her.

"Pack your shit, Babe. We're celebrating in Portugal tonight and heading home in the morning. I'm on my way to pick you up."

Click.

"I assume they won," she says, putting the phone down and looking down at Sterling, propped up on her left elbow. She leans in and kisses him, letting her words speak for her.

"You don't have to go, you know," Sterling says as she stands at the foot of the bed, stripping out of his shirt.

"You know I do," she replies regretfully, dropping the shirt on the bed as she trots over to him naked.

Sterling sits up and shimmy's to the edge of the bed, gripping her left ass cheek in his right hand as she stands between his legs, her thighs pressed against the mattress.

"You could go upstairs, tell Cooper it's over, put on a cute little dress, and I can take you to a nice dinner. Or out on the Med on my boat. Or fly us to Paris." His left hand is on the back of her ribcage, pulling her closer as if trying to lock her in place, prevent her from leaving.

"As wonderful as that sounds," she says as she grabs his cheeks in her palms and plants a kiss on his lips, "I just...can't."

They share one last kiss - a good bye kiss - and then he watches her bare ass cheeks bounce as she walks towards the door.

"Good bye, Mr. Morales," she says, pausing at the door.

"Good bye, beautiful."

Epilogue

Sterling doesn't move from the edge of his bed until he hears the chopper leave, carrying away the best woman he has met inyears. Maybe ever. With Emily gone, he stands and lets out a heavy sigh as he exits the pool house. Her bikini bottoms are still spread out on the deck, his trunks still floating in the water.

He heads over to her bottoms and picks them up, lifting them to his face and taking a big whiff - absorbing her scent.

"Smell as good as the real thing?"

Startled, Sterling drops the bikini bottoms and spins, looking up at the balcony and shading his eyes from the sun.

Standing there, leaning against the railing and smiling down at him is Emily. She's wearing a sleeveless, form-fitting, knitted sun dress. The perfect outfit for a day on the water.

"What are you..." he stammers in disbelief. "But what about..."

"I decided to trade in my celebrity boyfriend for a sugar daddy," she teases. "Now get up here and kiss me."

- -

The next day, the headline on ENews read:Model Emily Terry dumps LA Galaxy star Cooper Morales and runs away with his father.

Her followersdoubled over night.