A fathers devious plan

Story Info
A fathers devious plan to cum all over his daughters face.
1.8k words
3.82
30.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: [ Tags: Non-Consent; if you aren't into that then that's ok. This is a fantasy and should never be replicated in real life. Also I have no idea if that's how kegels exercises work, but for the sake of the fantasy let's just assume that it does.]

Chapter 1: The Background

Scott, a 40 year old father of two, is a lot of things. He'd consider himself to be a great and loving father, an amazing husband to his beautiful wife and an amazing human being for repressing his natural urges towards his breathtaking daughters.

You see, above all else Scott is a selfish hypocrite who can never be wrong. In his mind it's a fact of life that fathers want to fuck their daughters.

So he felt himself to be a saint for suppressing his urges so far. Yet slowly he's starting to waiver on that feeling and feels like he's allowed to indulge at least a little bit.

Scott has fathered two beautiful girls. Well, as vapid as he is he'd say that, yet in actuality he'd think he fathered one beautiful girl and one disappointment. Mia, the apple of his eye, has grown into a beautiful girl, she's slender yet big where it counts, her beautiful fair skin, her emerald green eyes, her white teeth and her cute freckled face which are framed by her light brown hair have been running his imaginations wild for awhile now.

His girls are twins, and naturally, both celebrated their 19 birthday recently. Emily, the younger of them two, couldn't be more different then his beautiful Mia if she tried. Scott does not want to waste another thought about her, all his brain power could muster, if someone forced him to describe her would be that she's fat and unattractive.

Of course this is an injustice, others would classify her as thick and beautiful, yet that's not the kind of person Scott is. He's vapid and as it turns out, vile as well.

Although he considers himself to be a great and loving father, the reality is that he's been a workaholic for the majority of their children's lives. Mia and Emily consider their dad to be more like a stranger then a father to them. Especially Emily, whose long given up any kind of relationship towards her dad due to his apparent disinterest in her life and her as a person.

Scott's project as work has been successful, so right now he's in-between projects and thus has a lot more time on his hands.

Due to his remote work capabilities in the time between projects he finds himself more consistently at home.

Seeing his girls more, being around them and being as bored as he was he slowly but surely felt like he needed to "cash-in" on his niceness.

Emily, who did nothing wrong, has suddenly found herself at the forefront of her fathers fantasies.

It's normal for both her and her sister to walk around in shorts and tank tops. The only thing unusual was that their dad seemed to actively spend more time with them. He'd insist on them all spending their time together in the living room.

Yet she had a small thought at the back of her mind, telling her that the way he keeps looking at her is not normal.

She fought that thought off, but it persisted.

On Scott's part, life couldn't be more punishing. Here he was, bored at work, and bored in the bedroom. His wife, bless her heart, would try anything and everything to excite him. Yet the vile narcissist that Scott is would be turned of by her natural aging body.

The constant thought of "I deserve more", would lead to Scott developing a disgusting, flawed plan. All just to satisfy his own sexual urges.

Chapter 2: The Fantasy

Scott has a specific fantasy, a simply one, really. He wants to cum all over his reluctant daughters face, act as if it was an accident and blame her for it afterwards.

This thought is insane, yet he's been fantasizing about it for a long while now.

His daughters still play some childish games every blue moon. And he knew that his only chance to execute his plan would be if they played hide and seek.

You see, he's been preparing for that specific situation. He's thought himself kegel, and to ejaculate without touching himself.

And for weeks all he's walked around in was his bathrobe.

All that preparation was about to pay off, because Mia entered his office in a huff.

"Dad, Mia is looking for me, where should I hide?".

Scott, the piece of shit that he was, knew his time has come. "Sweetie, come, hide under the desk, she won't be able to find you here."

Mia, crawled under his desk, wearing nothing but her pink pajama shorts and her black tanktop.

"Thank you Dad-" Mia couldn't finish her sentence, once her father pushed his chair forward all she could see was his penis. Apparently her fathers bathrobe got lose and opened between his legs.

"Wow, daddy is unaware that I can see his penis. This is so awkward." Of course Mia wouldn't know that she's stepped right into his plan.

"I am way too close for comfort, I'm like 30 centimeters away from it".

Just in that moment Mia realized that she's been holding onto her dads's thighs for balance. She felt so awkward yet couldn't really remove her hands. Her spot was uncomfortable in general, so grabbing onto her dad would allow herself to lift her knees so that they don't hurt due to the ground.

"Fuck, I genuinely can't believe that she's looking at my cock right now. I'll make her witness the biggest dick she's ever seen. I want her to memorize every single inch of my cock, to know how it smells, how it feels, how it tastes. I need her to watch me grow.".

And thus Scott slowly but surely began his kegel exercise. He felt himself grow.

Inch after inch, Mia witnessed it all. Her own fathers cock grew to a respectable 7 inches. She couldn't look away. She was glad that the desk was hiding her face from her father. Which is why she felt like she could gawk all she wanted.

She has never seen a penis in real life, yet even she knew that this isn't a penis. This was a man's cock, and that's what it should be called. Eventhough she was admiring it, she was also feeling disgusted by the whole experience.

"I want to leave, but how do I tell him? The moment I talk he'll look down and see his erect cock near my face. That would be too embarrassing!". Mia wasn't thinking logically, yet for her this whole situation could still be filed under "embarrassing story to never tell". She hasn't realized yet that her dad isn't some victim of badly timed boner.

"God, he's really throbbing. Oh, what's this?". Mia noticed fluids forming at the tip of cock head.

"Wait, don't tell me he's going to cum?!".

Scott felt amazing, his dream was going to be fulfilled any second now, he knows that he'll ejaculate on her face in less than a minute. He's been throbbing for awhile now.

"I need to angle myself a bit more towards her face." Scott reached out with his hand, petting his Mia lovingly on her head.

"Sweetie, I love you so much!" He'd glide his hand around her face, his cock throbbing for the final time. He used his fingers to prop open her lips.

"Thank you daddy, I love you too!" As odd as this whole situation is she for once felt loved by her dad. Feeling his hand pet her hair, and his fingers gliding through her face made her feel warm and fuzzy. So what if his big cock keeps twitching and throbbing right in front of her face? She doesn't care about that. Her dads fingers have been touching her lips for a bit, it seems like he really wants to explore her face, to show her how much he loves her.

She thought to herself "Of course you can touch me daddy, I'll gladly open my mouth for you!".

"Fuck!" Scott gasped. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!".

With each word another load of cum hit Mia's face. The first load entered her mouth, thanks to the strategic finger placement of her dad. Mia tried to turn away but her dad wouldn't let go of the back of her head. He'd firmly hold her down. Spraying her face full with his cum.

"DAD, how could YOU?!" Mia wanted to slap her dad, storm off and call for her mother all at once. Yet before she could do anything her stood up, still holding her head near his still erect cock.

"What do you mean how could you? You did this!", this is the part Scott was looking forward to even more than the actual sex act.

"You came here, looking like an absolute slut, begging to be under my desk. To supposedly hide from your sister. Who the fuck are you kidding?!" Her dad seemed so angry, she couldn't help but look up and wonder how his cock was still so hard.

Her dad continued, "And then when I allowed you to hide under my desk you kept touching me, till I came all over you. Is that what you wanted? Do you want your dad to cum all over you? Why did you grow up to be such a worthless slut?!

"Dad that's not true! You know tha-" Suddenly Mia was stopped mid sentence by her father's slap.

"Don't you dare tell me what I know and what I don't know! You wanted my cum, so here, take it!"

Scott was absolutely, positively throbbing and knew in just a moment he'd again spray her face full of his load. "Daddy I'm sorry, I know this was an accident!" Mia cried, trying to salvage the situation somehow, by denying any vile intent and acting as if this was an accident.

"So you accept that I would never intentionally ejaculate all over you?" Scott asked while pressing his cock right above her mouth.

"Of course daddy, you'd never do such a thing!"

He couldn't hold it in anymore, his cock angled towards her lips and he sprayed her yet again with his seed.

First his cum flew right into her open mouth, then he sprayed onto her freckles and tearful eyes with the last remnants of his sperm.

"You fucking bitch! FUCK!"

He was spent now.

"This was an accident, right?". Scott asked a final time.

"Yes daddy." Mia replied defeated.

"Come here my love, let daddy help you clean up."

Scott swiped up all the semen on her face and fed it to her, again and again till her face was as clean as it could get.

Mia was a crying mess, yet even then she felt even more disgusted by the fact that she didn't dislike the taste as much as she thought she should.

"Go clean yourself up baby".

Scott was happy that he has finally achieved his dream. He couldn't wait for what's to come next.