All Comments on 'A fathers devious plan'

by PartTimePervert

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dirtysondirtyson5 months ago

Hot!

Next one could be under the dinner table ,while they are all gathered one of the girl will be under the table getting a mouthful.

jazzrockskierjazzrockskier5 months ago

Just plain weird.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am glad this took no longer that one page to conclude. So, an entire 4 stories to written date, all of which were less than 4.4 peer rating - quickly became obvious. Read the works / stories (Erotic works) of other authors, or please move ahead and give up on the cum on mom's face stories. oOnly the few persons, who are likely your age (18-20) are into that stuff teen fetish stuff. Mom's are simply put- hairy pussy stories, always hairy, no shaving no silly or "stupid" (Razor burn, pimples, and no sickening stubble on a pussy mound ignorance - AND MOST DEFINATELY, no dump ass slim / cum on a pretty face -stupidity. Stop what you ar doing, read a few mom stories. (HAIRY PUSSY (ONLY) and 100% "NO" ignorant childish mom anal!!!!) Then return to creating mom story stories (ONCE YOU learn how!!!!!!!!! For example, If you want to learn drive a bull dozier, watch someone who knows how first! If you want to learn to bake a cake, at least, at least- read -----READ the back of the box! Don't decide that cum om moms face is of some relevance in a story, because of your childhood fetish- fantasy because you likely watched some move depicting that scene, ------- that no one else but you bought unless, of course. it was given to you because one else wanted the vid!

As far as the prior comment (poor grammar) the dinner table comment, you should try and get that person's phone contact info ( dirtyson). You two likely went to the same high school. Unless you are both possibly still attending it. How about you both collaborate. HELL, you two might get two pages next time! It might work better. if you two eat each-others facial cum from your mom's faces. that is probably a 4.8 rating, seriously. Start eating your own cum from mom's face and tits at first, them advance to her ALWAYS. hairy just fucked cream-pie. PEASE read stories of other's mom - fuckers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"His reluctant daughters face" a more glaring error than those prior, and following. Leads me to believe that you use a voice to text programme. If that is the case, heightened requirements for diligent Proof Reading come to play. It is my belief the phrase was meant to include 'daughter's face,' due to his disinterest in the other daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You totally screwed up the narrative between Mia and Emily and their dad. Did you not proofread at all. Destroyed the entire episode…which was a stupid premise to begin with. Horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'd like to cut his balls off and feed them to him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't listen to the haters. The premise is good. These are fantasy stories and if they dont like them they dont need to read them. Keep the stories coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous