All Comments on 'A Father's Justice Pt. 01'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You don’t humor or carry a civil convo with a 2 timing bitch. That ex wife should be persona non grata.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good start

No flaws as far as I can tell. 5*

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Your Storytelling

Just keeps on getting smoother and better told. It's a good thing that someone here in West Texas can learn to improve. Now if only you could teach some of our politicians, way too many of them need to get Jake'd, some more than once. Should he really drop a dime on Jake to the world, bet the ranch on it.

I had a brief thought that he might not be a compatible donor for Sarah, that would probably mean that she would die, but you wouldn't need 6 chapters for that. Besides, I'd be really pissed off.

Only one thing that I noticed that stood out; I was surprised when he only referred to Lisa as a "prostitute", it's not the word I would have expected or use myself. Surely not a RAAC coming? Signed: BTW

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Love these stories with a little action and the 'guy' screwing married women getting there as kicked, especially rich ones that think they are un-touchable.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago
Straightforward

Revenge pure and simple. A bit odd that he had all the info he needed to destroy Jake’s career laying around handy.

auhunter04auhunter04about 3 years ago

It is 3/29/21

This is something all the Democratic and RINOs should read

Payback is a bitch

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Agree your stories telling is getting so fluid it really puts the reader in the moment.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 3 years ago

I forgot how a good writer's stories read. It's a pleasure to read smooth and clean writing.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Love it the little boy got what he deserves but just barely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Readable...not great prose, fiction mean license but when the gaps are too wide it enters the realm of ridiculous, no build up, things just happen, disjointed...it's okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yep just what I thought, they does that to him, and because his daughter is dying he immediately forgives her and his wife, I think I can see where this going, why do authors do this to their protagonist, make him a simp for his ex. For once couldn't the authors just keep the protagonist not so easily swayed, they just do a complete 180 forgiving the ex for everything she has done and stops blaming her for everything. Not reading anymore, I kinda know what's going to happen and it's my first time reading this story. If I can rated it less than one star I would. Wish this author wouldn't change the protagonists character after he was found. Would've made a better story.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

I'm loving it so far. Also, this was mentioned in other comments. As I'm reading this, the words just flow so perfectly. So much so, that I can see facial expressions, and hear changes in voice tones, inflections in my mind. Unlike some writers who bobble their sentences so much. That I have to go back and reread it a few times to decipher the meaning.

I'm also loving this Ryan character. I can't wait to start the next chapter.

Thank you, You're the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What? So he hasn’t forgive his daughter at all an doesn’t give a shit about her he’s a conniving liar he only pretended to get to his wife’s husband as he refused to donate his bone marrow without the meeting I’m proper confused an as for the wife must of been a shock seeing her alleged dead ex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story- enjoyed it very much. Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

puerile?...lots of middle school grammar majors as well...doubt you'll find them.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

While I love the focus on honor and justice. This reads more like a comic book than an exploration of the issues of evil and betrayal. The characterles choice of cowboy monasticism with no real treatment of the underlying anguish in a one dimensional manner begs for an explanation expanded rewrite. Ahough a fun read, it is a comic book

SirechoSirechoover 2 years ago

Love thrillers when the underdog wins. I enjoyed it and was able to form a picture in my mind of the happenings. Keep it up.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

So the MC sits on his porch doing nothing. Suddenly his son-in-law appears, turns out the MC has a dossier of Information on the villain, but has sat for years, doing nothing.

Guess he was just waiting for his daughter's bone marrow issue to come up, so he could deck the bad guy and then move forward with his revelation of the villain's illegal acts. Sensible move, since he lost an eye and the villain tried to assassinate him, you'd just naturally want to wait for your daughter to need some help before acting. Better wait for the bone marrow issue, 'cause only then could the MC could use his leverage to force the alleyway meet and beat with mangy old Mr. Villain. Wait, he could have done so without the bone marrow issue? Well, that ain't heroic.

And, by the way, the villain beats the ex wife, so the MC's gotta protect her, because the MC is just all that, a hero! Just in case you thought he was simply an ornery old cuss with a stetson and a healthy diet of TV dinners.

All of which made for a whole lot of labored and disjointed melodrama, yessiree Bob, it sure 'nuff did. Clint Eastwood the Cowboy meets Clint Eastwood the Modern Mercenary, both a glintin' outta that one steely eye.

I can only pray that the wife/tramp/whore sees the errors of her ways, and pines for her loss of a good man. 6 chapters to come! Pressing on, then.

sennodensennodenabout 2 years ago

For anyone who thinks Lisa should go and rot, you will not be satisfied

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

Great job building interesting characters, as well as a creative story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

rather confused, I am; as the story progresses (Pt2+) all means of leverage you used here lose their effect, mostly even their meaning the more Plot you add. Which sums up to: since the leverage would have been worthless to begin with why should the play along as they did?

may contain -Spoilers-

The mother -Lisa- could not care less about her daughter? If I read the hole story correctly she even went so far as to offering her as an new fucktoy, also all threats to inform the board about Jakes behavior are irrelevant since they are all (mostly) in the same boat (rape murder non/con gangbangs and gangbangs etc).

So aside from loosing an possible new victim to offer to the board/gangsters there was no real issue for Lisa and since Jake was threatened mostly for something that is common knowledge by his peers why should he even considering meeting him for an "duel"? the only real risk for the ass wipes was the one where government was involved but they played only an minor role in Ryans explanation

And there are many more examples.

So Lisa and Jakes behavior in PT 1 make no sense as the story progresses.

Either I misread some parts quite horribly or this Series contains major plotholes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lousy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the start to this series and the main character - good guy, unafraid to get even. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hate stories where he holds evidence and then believes anyone who has done all he has will keep his word!!! I would love to meet the man who can tell if snipers are around just after getting out of the car!! So stupid it's almost should be in humor and satire.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 2 years ago

Yee Ha! what a ride so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So... the protagonist had all this information and was doing what all this time, sucking his thumbs? This one makes the protagonist appear weak.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Oh ST, what an amazing start-off that was ... But what happened in the hospital scene? All of a sudden everyone got out of character, followed a different agenda, and the amazingly hinted at built-up feelings go out the window, and the end is just like a MIA sequel .... including the bitch.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Dumb. Why didn't he blow up Jake's little world before hand? Plot hole

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

The timing is all wtong. Why didn't he confront Jake right when he returned from the middle east? Suddenly his coming back and his ex finds out Jake is an asshole and leaves him. Didn't she know before?

And Jake confession. If that's the case why did he marry Lisa if that's the case?

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Ok good build up, to the point. Saw revenge very soon on the AP. Looks promising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good tale first time around. Equally good the second time. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Also took a few points off for smoking, and eating badly, all good guys know their body is a temple [haha] but you lost half a star for him been nice to the ex, he should have really rubbed it in [do understand somehow he had to get Jake into the fisty cuffs] but still your story and Lit E does not award half stars....

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Nice plot not bad characters just a bit to easygoing but willing to give the follow up a go

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

"Boy, using that oriental martial arts bullshit on me is gonna get real fucking expensive," Ryan said. Heh, I know where you got that from, man. One of earlier Vietnam POW movies called "Uncommon Valor" and that line, or something real close to that was said by Randall "Tex" Cobb. Not criticizing though as it's not an exact quote and damn if it doesn't fit right into your story. So far a good story and I give you 5 stars for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why was stupid Ryan even entertaining the slut Lisa!!@

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid CUCK RYAN defending the bitch Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope, not buying it. Help the daughter out, not likely, but maybe. Do anything for the wife, never in a million years. He should have thanked the guy for kicking her skank ass around and joined in the fun before he broke every bone in shit Jake's body.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

For those reading this series for the 1st time, buckle up and get ready to enjoy a GREAT tale, with GREAT characters, and the introduction to the life snd times of Ryan Caldwell !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a random thought: ‘Ryan looked around after getting out of the car, looking for a guard or a sniper’. I had to smile at that. He might see a guard but if the sniper’s worth a plug nickel he won’t see, hear, or even suspect anything. That thought aside, this is shaping up to be a very good story. Can’t wait to get into the next chapter.

LeeLee420LeeLee420about 1 year ago

This is in the wrong sub. This belongs in non erotic as there are no sexual situations in these stories.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Well, that's just a little hard to swallow, but it is fiction and I'll hang on for the next chapter just in case it gets rolling.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid is as stupid does! I won’t waste any more time reading unrealistic stories. Goodbye LM

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m LM. I wrote the previous comment thinking he was taking her back and didn’t read the other chapters. Sorry! I read the last chapter later and saw what he did. I have a hard time reading a well written story and then the husband seems to forget everything done to him and takes her back. Not realistic. My apologies and I do like your stories! LM

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gave this a second go, and glad I did. Great story and characters, engaging stuff. 5 stars

Strand

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If this is the introduction then I can't wait to read anything following this story line. Too bad it took so long for Ryan to get his justified revenge and lost all those years with his daughter.

icemn67icemn6710 months ago

Great beginning with some past memories. Thank you for that.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

I'm back one more time because I saw that SaddleTramp had updated his Profile and don't understand some of the grumbling from the comment section. Some of the people commenting wouldn't know a great story from an Instruction Manual! Other than the dot dot dots in the story to indicate a pause (haha). I always taught in my class that the pause is shown in the words and left to the reader or would it be better to put in Parentheses (Pause)? Anyway, a great stories 1st Chapter from a Great Author! Thanks again SaddleTramp, don't change a thing unless it's all the dot dot dots. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS, once again! Don't know how many times I've read this story but it's great each time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i love this series

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Back for more! I love this story, again and again and again! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The bitch brigade is a pain in the ass! IGNORE them.

You weave amazing stories. I just wish you would write more. Like Todd172, a fantastic writer, you weave great stories enhanced with accurate supportive historical and geographic and period support info. It feels real. A story like this would make a terrific 5 part TV movie. Virtually everything is in place for the screen writer. The script writes itself. As with all such things cast selection would be critical. They need to look like the characters described, NOT overactive. They just have to come off as real people.

To bad the WOKE, Gay Psychotics and rapid Feminists would never allow it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ryan Caldwell would have made a good cuck since he's still sympathetic to the cheating ex skank Lisa. Ryan Caldwell is a stupid asshole

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I loved it. 5 stars. Nice ass kicking too. It's a shame that I had to look this one up in the archives as it doesn't come up in your "home page" like quite a few of your other stories do. I had just finished reading the Tip Of The Spear, and felt I needed some more ST1956 to read, and this should do it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES