All Comments on 'A Father's Justice Pt. 01'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Hooyah, the only disappointing part of the story is it took +10yrs fro Ryan to teach Jack some manors. I just hope it does not become a RAAC; slut Lisa does not deserve any forgiveness. I wonder if Lisa turned tricks for Jack too?

/

I hope Ryan gets to have some real good times on Ryan's 2- acre ranch with his grandson. And Ryan gets a good finders-fee from the Fed's over Jack's demise.

/

Not sure what Saddle has in store with this story but I suspect Ryan's Army buddies will return shortly.

SystemShockSystemShockover 3 years ago
Not sure how to feel about this one.

On one hand, it's starting off on good note with justice finally being served in some capacity. But on the other hand, this shit with Lisa looks like the beginning of some bullshit redemption arc that she's not even close to deserving.

Are we supposed to sympathize with her for being taken for a ride by a master manipulator? Are we supposed to feel sorry for her because of the bruises? If so, maybe don't set her up as an entirely loathsome character from the jump. Because all I see is a greedy traitor living with the consequences of her actions. We'll see how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

and knowing you, it's gonna get a whole lot better

Just between you and me, by the time this series is done. I think ol' Jake is going to be on his way to the Promised Land.

Hopefully his trip will be slow and painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You consistently use

subject pronouns where object pronouns are required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Looking forward to the sequel.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Different again...

..but always entertaining, wonder where this one's going. Thanks ST..top marks as (almost) always.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Way Cool!!!! I can't wait to see the the next issue.

Old_CrowOld_Crowover 3 years ago
5-Stars

I always look forward to your stories. Thanks for all you contribute.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Great Start

Damn ST what are you going to do in the next chapter?? You covered about everything in a good cheating wife story in Chapter 1. Reunited with his daughter and kicked the wife stealing assholes ass big time. Got to love a good throat punch!! Nothing takes the fight out of someone like a good one of those. Looking forward to Chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great start

This has the potential to be one of your best stories ever. Great start!! Keep it going.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A fake alhpa

There's always a meaner and bigger dog out there.

And for some weird reason money won't always make you bullet proof.

A few well placed punches, and everyone becomes a punching bag.

Lisa is a self absorbed sow, she deserves nothing but derision. I don't condone abuse on a spouse, but her victim status won't erase what a monster she continues to be. She deserves no love and sympathy. Only apathy at best. I hope part two sees her largely ignored by her daughter and ex husband. I don't even want her to lose ALL her money. In fact, I want that to be the only thing left in her life. A pile on money and an empty large house.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Seems unreasonable that the woman who has put up with abuse and getting cheated on for over a decade is suddenly mad that the man she screwed her husband over for tried to have him killed and cheated on his taxes

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
A great start

Keep the story coming. It’s great thus far.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 3 years ago
Ooooh rah!

Score one for the good guys instead of all the wimp cuckold shit we've been reading here lately. Outstanding. 5*s,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story and interesting read. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to it continuation. Always enjoy your stories, keep'em coming.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Hooowee! I can't wait to see what more hijinks Ryan's got cookin' for Jake. That's some cinematic quality Hollywood style crowd pleasin' vengeance worthy of Statham or Stallone. Fun stuff. Thanks for your story.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great so far. 5

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoover 3 years ago
Curious...

I love ST and the work that gets put out, but I'm truly curious as to what more could there be to the story. A man gets to put an asshole in his place and reclaim his family (sorta). I guess there could be the process of the bone marrow transplant, but clearly there's more to this story than just this. Just can't imagine how much more. Anyway, still a good story.

5-stars!

-JMFC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Started off lame

If this is part one wrapped up to such a point, maybe one more part at best. Should just do it as a standalone story.

Sorry. It's not good at all. Rushed, disjointed, no character development, went from irreconcilable to pussy to superman with foot long cock. Part one could have just plumbed his own history and had interactions with Bob., if you're really wanting to create a series. Series by definition are expanded and considerably more fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reconciliation BS Again

He should let the daughter dead and she doesn't deserve forgiveness. When daughter chose her cheating cunt mother, she deserved to be dead.

Lisa also doesn't deserve to be protected like that. He should the asshole abuse her and cheating on her.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another great saddletramp story. I love this one so far and just hope Ryan isn’t through with Jake. Please, it would be unlike you, under any circumstances let Ryan take the cheating bitch Lisa back.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Kicked his ass pretty good!

5

stinger82stinger82over 3 years ago
Great read

Best story I’ve read here in ages.

Thank you for posting - I’m looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

Ryan has all of the evidence to destroy Jake and managed to disappear.

Instead of kicking Jake’s ass he should have just sent out all of the information anonymously destroying Jake and sending the cheating ex and conspiring daughter into poverty long before Bob could find him.

Going back to save his ex and daughter still makes Ryan a cuckold no matter what he did to Jake.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
a little bit of violence

never hurt anybody

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 3 years ago
Very well done..

Waiting IMPATIENTLY for the next installment.

Myassisdragin..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This reads like the beginning of an RAAC story.

I truly hope it isn't. It wouldn't make any sense in the circumstances and considering the character of the ex.

Certainly we haven't seen any revenge on the ex or the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let him finish

Everybody saying he getting washed up. One off the very best authors here. But ask this of yourself: would you let your daughter die for nothing? 16 year olds don't make decisions without influence. Six months is a long time. But if someone beat my ex wife they'd be dead without any remorse. Let's not forget 10 years and nearly his life, and his dreams gone. How angry would you be? Enough that no black belt would get to me since I was a mercenary. Now, could or would this happen in reality? You bet your last dollar it could. Now he's not going to take Lisaback. But the daughter maybe. Remember, this is his world and his story anything can happen

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

One of your best stories. Not sure where you are going to take it but I hope he doesn't end up with the ex. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

another martyr is born. Great! 3

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Great Start*****

Looking forward to part 02. Thanks for sharing.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

will follow through to part 2 but it was a bit weak for me.

enjoyed it until Ryan met Sarah, after that his character just crumbled. The resolve that lets him stay away for 12 years, his anger and his bitterness was meek in his conversation with Lisa or Sarah.

Threatening Jake and the fight itself was a bit cringey.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
LEAVE THE BITCH WHO IS JUST A GOLD DIGGER THAT FORGOT ABOUT KARMA

take his son-in-law and return to his kid and make sure she has really changed and is not a marrow-digger,, TK U MLJ LV NV

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
If Ryan had all of the information. . .

. . . to get Jake destroyed financially and legally, why did he not use it years earlier? He was a soldier of fortune, trained killing machine, but he hid out in the Texas hill country doing nothing for years.

Tales in which the cheated on husband beats the crap out of the guy who cuckolded him are always popular, but there’s a big plot hole in all of this: a one eyed man has lost his depth perception, and that’s a huge disadvantage in a fight. There’s no indication that Ryan trained himself to minimize this issue, since he was retired after his wounds, yet he quickly blocked an attack from someone trained in martial arts.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 3 years ago

You licked his ass

THAT'S KICKED HIS ASS!

Sorry but that's a great line(s) from demolition man. This is certainly one of your better stories. In fact, the only one I've given you 5 stars for. I'm looking forward to part 2 and see where this goes

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

As always, a brilliantly told story! The characters are easy to understand and always believable. I'm looking forward to the sequel! Thanks for posting!

noyahoonoyahooover 3 years ago
ST back on the saddle

After a few sort of hanging on to the saddle you are back on the stride.

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Brilliant.

Thanks I enjoyed immensely..Can't wait for the next part.

5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Jake was planning to adopt her." - He can't adopt her unless Ryan give up parental rights.

If she realized what she did was wrong, why didn't she go to him?

If they thought he was dead, why was Bob looking for him?

She's all mercenary, can't believe that he would do what was right for free.

Jake's a billionaire that can basically do whatever he wants. What kind of stress can he have?

I agree that he should have used the dossier as soon as he had it.

I certainly hope that ST doesn't abandon his heritage and go the reconciliation route, she doesn't deserve it. She's a whore who abandoned him for money.

I don't like where the fucked over husband's are then expected to save someone's life. Don't get me wrong, I don't support letting her die, but it's a plot device that's been used too much. Maybe have them sign over custody of the grandson to him in exchange for the marrow donation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Withholding judgement pending Ch. 2

☆☆☆☆-☆ if Ryan gets to ride off into the sunset.

☆ for a GD RAAC, lordy I hate those

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
He is back!

You tell the most existing stories. I can't wait for the rest.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Excellent! I always look forward towards your stories, and am looking forward to seeing where you take this.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
VERY GOOD

KEEP IT COMING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong

Sarah could well have been a naive teenager but she lacked sense of loyalty and respect for her father even at that age.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Loved it! Revenge is always best served COLD! 5 Stars and getting better.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5***** One of the best revenge actions in LW history. Black belt billionaire gets completely destroyed by crippled grizzled retired merc. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge bore

Another case of revenge to suit people who can't deal with the truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the Uncommon Valor reference..

Love the quote from Sailor in Uncommon Valor

“Sailor: Boy, you usin' that oriental martial bullshit on me's gonna get real expensive”

Pac114manPac114manover 3 years ago
Bone narrows isn’t accepted

For plot twist, why have the doctor say that his bone marrow isn’t compatible. Knowing he only has a few days with his daughter. He spend every minutes with her making up lost times.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Coulda kicked his junk till it was a bloody moosh pile.... tee hee

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wish there was a way for this site to just tell me when a story is complete. I have no patience for long drawn out wait times lol. It's a nice setup anyway as usual. Still annoyed though

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I also don't think that Jake would really show up without back-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

PART TWO....

PART TWO ....

I can't find PART TWO !!!!!

Where's PART TWO ....??????

I NEED PART TWO ..... 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣 ...

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story; keep writing.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Looking forward to the next chapter. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was good until you destroyed it with the macho bulshit

Ryan wants a one on one with billionaire Jake. Really that killed your story. The man sent a team to kill him in the Middle East. No way he shows up without backup and he takes out Ryan. This was such a bad piece of story telling on your part. All of a sudden he is protecting the whore wife too. And this group of readers give you such a high mark.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A typical rollicking Saddletramp tale, and I just love it.

Thank you Saddle, look forward to the next part.

As usual a well deserved 5/5

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Revenge can be sweet, but I bet there are a few more twist and turns. I have enjoyed several of your stories ,look forward to the next chapter!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Starsong1977

The do have the ability.....its called Part 1 for a reason dumbass. Just go ahead and assume there will be more parts.

Why is the world progressively getting dumber?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Sucks...

That I have to wait for the next chapter!!!

Amazing as always Saddletramp, keep being you!

dragoth7dragoth7over 3 years ago
Can't wait

As usual you don't disappoint in your storytelling and can't wait for part 2

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Starsong1977 - That's not the question Starsong was asking. Yes, "Part 1" indicates that there is more to come, what the site DOESN'T tell us is that "Part X" it the final part. SOMETIMES writers will put "conclusion" in the description, but not always. For comparison, check the other site, where chapter stories say either "in progress" or "concluded."

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
I liked it

Typical saddletramp story, suspends some disbelief of course,but who cares,that is part of the fun. There are plenty of real life writers, they have a formula,but who cares,they are fun. Hopefully Ryan ends up w a daughter and the bitch ex gets what she deserves, to be living in a loveless marriage with money and nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Story nicely set up for the next part. I am like most people that are champing at the bit to find out what happens next, but i know from reading all your stories there will be a few surprises coming up. Can't wait.

tuatarahtuatarahover 3 years ago

Great can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, but . . .

I get that you don’t usually spend a lot of time fleshing out your villains, and many of them are just evil for the sake of being evil, but I can’t figure out Jake’s motivation to have Ryan killed. There wasn’t any personal history or previous animosity between the two, Ryan already regarded his family as dead after the betrayal and divorce, so what was the point of trying to bump him off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start...

...looking forward to part 2. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Thanks Tramp

This is really good , Waiting excitedly for the next part!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Pac114man - That IS an interesting twist, that he agrees to do the right thing, but it can't be done for one reason or another.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to next part

ZBSKRNZBSKRNover 3 years ago

Not like you to let the wife of the hook so easily. Waiting for chap 2

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

you rock dude! next.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So far I like. Lisa has issues but she is a victim to...

She beat up on women but they are the products of the societies they grow up in. I have seen it all to often, it is really sad. Just watch TV. Dumping a good man for a "better" one is always supported. Working through the hard times, being loyal and faithful makes you a chump. Seriously, can you name a decent loyal husband or wife in most popular TV shows? It is all dishonesty, cheating, back stabbing. If you brought up on that, what do you think they will do? Remember, entertainment is up stream of culture.

beanburner69beanburner69over 3 years ago
Oh hell yes

Oh hell yes, here we go again another great start. Looking forward to more.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

As always in your stories, an entertaining yarn. I see some nit-picking of the details but for me, I read for fun... and this was fun. Thank you for the work to give us something for FREE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

Tried reading this but ditched it when the lead character, an apparently grown man had a tantrum about his child ‘betraying him‘. Rather than understand that a child might be excited at the prospect of overseas travel, the promise of an expensive gift as well as confused and conflicted about her parents relationship etc. he decided to physically and emotionally abandon said child. He was supposed to be the grown up in the relationship.

He has every right to be bitter about his ex-wife’s infidelity and shallow outlook she comes across as a very unpleasant person but he has no justification for his appalling lack of parenting skills. As an aside his grandson Ryan wouldn’t be an orphan if the boys mother dies, for that he would need to loose both parents, through death or abandonment.

The concept of a righteous father seeking justice falls a little flat when the father abandoned his child. I can see how you painted the male protagonist with strict opinions/ absolutes of what constitutes right and wrong regarding his personal beliefs/ outlook. However, I see it as a flawed premise and don’t agree with them because he was heaping the responsibility onto a child.

The story writing itself is good quality, it’s always interesting to see how characters who deal in absolutes react to their environment.

Thanks for sharing, best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At 16, the daughter made her choice

Do not infantilize her decision, make her abide by it.

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaover 3 years ago
Old fashioned justice, I love it.

I lived in Texas most of my life, Fredericksburg and Wimberley. The law used to read that if you caught a man in bed with your wife, you could shoot his ass. I never did understand why you couldn't shoot her as well, oh well. I'm not sure when that got repealed but it's a shame. Nice little story!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Jeez, another moron husband story

Mr Tramp, I normally enjoy your stories but they are usually better than this turd. This is about a husband who is so utterly stupid as to defy logic. The cheating part/divorce was believable but the rest, not so. The wronged husband challenges the "bully" to a fight. He's nudging 50 and his brain is obviously wasted. No Billionaire would agree to this stupid event. He'd send his security men.

So, what was he trying to prove to his ex'wife? Trying to win her back? Being the knight in shining armour riding to her defense? I mean, how fucking stupid. Then all this info portfolio rubbish. If he knew all that he'd know all about his daughter's marriage, having a child and her medical problems. It wouldn't take the son-in-law to contact and tell him.

Sorry mate but this is just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey mr spencer

Agree it's not the best of the saddler, but you question the portfolio assuming it has personal info. Remember, old Ryan received a dossier from a sheikh, likely had the criminal and tampering evidence of business dealings, not necessarily regarding info a p.i. Might supply. DO WANT TO READ NEXT EPISODE.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Stupidity

So father arranges to beat up asswipe BEFORE the bone marrow transplant. That is insane as anything could happen which could prevent the transplant. Too stupid to even comprehend.

Then, Jake agrees to the meeting? The guy has demonstrated himself to be too much of an asswipe to ever do anything like that.

hairyheadhairyheadover 3 years ago
Drivel

The basis of the story has something but the delivery and play acting is dreadful.

Calling out an all powerful CEO to meet in a darkened alley. What a croc of shit.

The 2nd episode doesn't get much better.

Stop now before you ruin any reputation you have on Literotica.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

@ANON ‘Really’ (and signed Tess)

The ‘child’ Sarah was between 13-15 at the time (high school) but not yet 16 (car promise by step-dad.) Further, she was going to be in an Eastern boarding school, so essentially unlikely to be seen by Dad for next several years unless he gave up his job and moved to be near her. Such a move woulda her immediately transferred to a West Coast (or European) school. There are several unlikely scenarios in this tale (and Hubby coulda tried to be more accessible to his daughter, but then We-The-Readers have no story) but Sarah had functionally been taken outta Dad’s life.

Never forget that this is (hopefully) fiction. Gotta give authors a break.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I have read several of your stories and enjoy your work; this one was a little rough around the edges but it is still nice to see the cheated come out on top. Gave you a 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you are still a wimp

once a wimp.... always a wimp...learn something from todd's monster

Slainte_mhaithSlainte_mhaithover 3 years ago
Ok - I got to the end of part 2

And I came back to give this a 5 to keep you writing. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I believe in taking a story as written by the author. Where as so many of you believe that every fact should be written into every story.

You don't know all of the facts about what anyone does in real life, except for what you yourself did. So why would you think the facts about every little thing should be written into a story? It would take miles and miles of print to do so.

This story is well written, good plot, etc, etc. 5*****

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become the best author on the web. To me you are the greatest writer in this world.

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
Seems to be a good lead for a story ...

Grabbed my interest fairly quickly, definitely like the hero. Wondering if the Oil Sheik will be helping out financially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

yay! Another former-soldier-gone-super-rich-and-influential-story... Yawn...

muncher354muncher354over 3 years ago
Lol

Was wondering why this story was rated so highly. Disappointed in the plot. Pretty par for the course for this demographic though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really bad

Stopped reading on second page. Characters contradict themselves too much and say things that contradict what was established at the beginning or earlier parts of story . Daughter was not tricked by Jake, she chose to leave and was pretty aware what was going on and knew her whole mother's plan. Then she states later she was tricked by Jake, makes no sense, no one forced her to call Jake daddy or move with him and even highlights getting a new car and it was for the best. She chose to leave and ditch the dad, seemed really excited by it too. The dad was also pushed out and wife says at the beginning he probably won't get to see them too often as they travel. Then later she bitches saying you think you can come back and be father of the year now and starts blaming him like he had a choice. Then he says he wants five minutes alone with Jake when I thought he established he was doing it for his daughter, but then starts negociating. Also no reason was established why Jake would want the husband dead, he had no reason as the husband had already left and was staying well away. Seemed thick to all of a sudden want him dead, why not just kill him even before the divorce then and get him out of the picture if that is what he wanted.

Two many things contradict, stopped reading then. The father also acts thick and never challenges the things anyone says. Just poorly thought out, try and focus more when you are plotting out your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Bad

Where's the sex in the story?

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
My My My

I do so enjoy it when 14 year olds first take up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get over it

If the father wants to help his daughter so be it -- if it was me I'd get tested then do whatever it takes for a bone marrow and after just leave and go off grid again and not speak to the daughter or the mother. It is ok to speak to the son in law and grandson but I'd get out of there as quick as possible. Sure I can forgive but I don't have to face the females -- just pack and go.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Daughter was 16 years old. With Mama saying it was alright and Jake pushing her buttons she didn't have much of a chance.

It's best to judge Sarah by what she did as an adult especially thinking her father was dead. That shows who she is and who she became. Truth is she is her father's daughter after all.

housedad722housedad722over 3 years ago
Poetic justice

I can understand your not getting violent in the beginning but payback is sometimes best served cold.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Loved it. There’s one thing I positively hate: wealthy people who believe, and act, as though laws don’t apply to them. The corrupt ones who have no shame; will spread outlandish lies; and use their wealth to destroy anyone who disagrees. IMO they’re a cowardly blight on society. And next month, one will have to move out of the White House. He’s every bit as bad as Jake Knight.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago
Dead family?

I can see where he would have said 'to hell with both', then would have been really pissed when he found out that Jake was out to get him still. The fucking of his wife would have been enough to cause him to harbor ' ill will' towards Jake.The fact that Jake then tried kill him, that would have been the "port" he needed to insure he would hurt him as a 'reward' for a job done. His (Ryan's) pound of flesh was a given. Well done, so far, just hope he keeps the bitch 'dead to him forever.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES