All Comments on 'A Father's Justice Pt. 04'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad to see

A different side of Ryan. Makes him look more human, with real emotions. I can understand the survivor's guilt he must be feeling. And I'm glad to see he hooked up with Beverly, even though they got together pretty quick. And yeah, farm girls are quite impressive. Thanks for this, Tramp. 5* and looking forward to the next part.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Hot Damn, what a story, ST!

5

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
The Storyline Just Gets Better*****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

ok time for ryan to call in the troops

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

to hell with the legal system. time to take out the trash

Buck1974Buck1974over 3 years ago
Dam

Will you stop it lol 😂. Can’t believe how fantastic story this is talk about dangling a carrot in front of a donkey. You keep leading me on lol 😂. These stories are clearly fantastic and you show what a superb talented writer you are. Just when I’m getting into the story you end it you rotter lol 😂 . But it clearly shows how much you control your imagination to keep the readers hooked. And that can only be done by a hugely talented writer like yourself. So please thank you for sharing your stories with me and others and keeping me hooked. Can’t wait for the next chapter judging by what you have written so far it’s going to be fantastic and spectacular lol . So please just keep writing and remember you are more than just a talented writer you are a very talented hero to us all .

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Sheriff Coltrane?

As in Roscoe P Coltrane? 🤣

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 3 years ago

This is a very nice story that I am thoroughly enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DAYUM

Here's to hoping Beverly Simons is NOT a Knight Petroleum operative. It's a wee bit disconcerting when she showed up. Ok, call me hyper skeptical or paranoid. None the less, marvelous work, again, Mr. Saddle Tramp. Thank you.

TLB1981TLB1981over 3 years ago

Looks like things are coming to ahead and I hope one or both aasholes becomes Bubbas bitch.

Burcham8Burcham8over 3 years ago
Engrossing

This is getting better and better...glad you seem to be a fast writer! Can’t wait for the next installment of this serial!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Ryan’s father’s name . . .

. . . must be Jor-El.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

A very fine story, cannot wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is just plain good

This is a really good series. Regardless of genre. It feels like a Reacher novel in terms of pace and how gripping it is. Cant wait for the next installment. Thank you.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
Hoo-Rah

Yippy-kai-yay time🤬🤬

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

God I am an impatient woman. I probably should work on that.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 3 years ago
You have written some great stories and a few stinkers........

This however, is a masterpiece. Fun, exciting, lots of twists and turns. It's like reading several stories in one. I only wish they came faster, like 2 or 3 a day lol. I check my feed several times a day for new ones. I haven't done that in quite some time.

JRandyJJRandyJover 3 years ago
Hazzard County

Reedrichards, It said she was wearing Daisy Dukes. Must Be!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"They want you and your ex-wife to be friends or something, right?" - I don't think they do any more!

"The first thing he did was check to see if there was tracking software on it, the way Greg showed him earlier." - Why didn't he have Greg check it before he left? Who knows what other malware might be on it? In any case, they know where he lives and that he was going there.

"County tax records?" You'd have to have some idea of which county to check.

He doesn't know if the FBI is doing anything? Two FBI agents killed, they won't stop at anything, even at the risk of Sarah and Ryan. Plus, is Elmer going to hold then forever? If he releases them, he's lost his hostages, if he holds them, they STILL come after him!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago

Enjoyable read. The last of this installment is puzzling as the bad guys kill two federal agents and leave a note saying call off the authorities.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good addition to the story.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Still loving it. Another 5 star installment.

Hope the next part comes soon.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago

You've definitely kicked the suspense up a notch, in the last two parts, to keep this reader interested. I won't speculate as to what comes next, as you have left enough avenues open to provide more twists, and turns in the storyline. I just hope that it doesn't get to a point where there are too many players to keep track of, or go too long as to lose sight of how it all began, and how the main character became the the man that he has. It's much appreciated that the parts are posted close enough together that an old coot, like me, doesn't have to go back and reread parts to refresh my memory. As always, looking forward to the next installment. Thanks!!!

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

great story, edge of my seat now...

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

RR ya beet me to the Sheriff punch line.... I was expecting a line of when Bev wore shorts (Ryan would refer to them as Daisy Duke's).

/

It's good but getting slow...... Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

I am enjoying this story but still don't know why he is now after all these years going after Knight? He got Jake once, his wife is a useless whore, he has his daughter protected by the government. So who cares about Lisa and the retreat and the others now? He sent that paper work and the system can take over. He should continue to reconnect with his daughter and explore life with his new found love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

So impressive just hurry up don't want it to finish cannot wait to finish it !!

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 3 years ago
Love This Story

I've been hooked since the first paragraph of the first page. Keep'em coming and I'll keep readin' 'em

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Keep writing. You're one of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

You write a very good story that I just recently found, I hope you continue this line you have started. You have a new fan, so keep up what you started. Thanks

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I agree with the comment that the FBI won't stop for love nor money once their guys get killed like that. Odd that they were surprised though - must have been quick or they would have called in for backup.

Nine shots with the .45? I guess it wasn't a 1911 - although it could have been I suppose - once saw a 10shot magazine that stuck way out of the butt of the pistol when it was seated.

I like the way this story is developing, introducing new people and situations. Was way dazzled when it came out that $1,750,000 was only 1% of what he had in the bank. He better hope the bank doesn't fail as the FDIC only insures to a hundred thousand. Or did that insurance go up with all the inflation/dollar devaluation in the last thirty or so years?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
dad going to take care of everything

Kill them all dad, kill them all

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
I’m enjoying it

But seriously, there’s no calling off ANY authorities with two dead Feds laying on the ground. This case just became FBI priority one and I doubt the President could change that.

And the bad guys would have known that.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Keep it coming! 5*

Waiting. ..........

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Great story. Time for the old crew to get together, and take care of business.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Daisy Duke's

Good place to add Bev to the story. There are big things coming for her and hopefully she'll stay with us for awhile. 1,750.000.00 seem a bit much for a tearful hot chick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To Anonymous Why?

Now that he knows that the company itself conditioned Lisa to be their whore, and that the phone she gave him was bugged to track him, Ryan wants to take down the entire conglomerate. Being married to Jake was just an excuse. Only when Lisa turned against the board by expressing her personal views on environmentalism, which were at obvious odds with the company, did Elmer reveal the beans to Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Chapter

Great chapter to this outstanding story. Enjoying the adventure ride and look forward to the story's continuation. Keep up the good work and as always, thanks for the read.

eightytuneseightytunesover 3 years ago

INEVITABLE.

Sarah is the leverage that Elmer will use to control, or try to control, Ryan. Elmer is afraid of Ryan, so the way of the criminal is always to hold hostages. BUT, Elmer doesn't know that the ace in the hole is Ryan, who KNOWS strategy, planning, setting up an attack!. Now the battle has begun.

What a great beginning of a romance with Bev. So RIGHT. But, she might herself become a target by Elmer. Ryan needs his *security*, for his house, Bev, Bob and Bob's parents. So maybe Ryan has his own security force for all the properties, which he can secure with *special* surveillance

What Elmer doesn't realize is how he is vulnerable, and he has pissed off the WRONG man.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 3 years ago

YAWN!!! Getting tired and predictable now pity it started out so well. You can be so creative at times but so many of your stories take this path. IE the camp but to name one thankfully you quit the Justice ones just before they went the same way. I like the Cheating zone stories those are quirky and fun. Sorry Saddletramp no stars for the last couple of chapters

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
You Re simply the best!

Your story telling skills will be legendary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cait wait for the next installment

Great writing, keep it up. And please don't short change us on the ending ;)

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Your story is one hundred percent compelling, but you are a hundred percent sadist yourself! Why are you making us wait so long for the rest?

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
👍

Loving this tale!! Time for some ass kicking and taking no prisoners!!

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 3 years ago
Looking Forward to the Next Chapter

Like any good story, one can generally figure out the ending. The fun of reading is how you get there. I might be off in what I think your ending will be, still looking forward to tale getting there. Some of your works remind me of books / novels by Clive Cussler may he RIP. His hero solves the mystery(s), saves the day, dispatches the bad guys, gets the girl, profits for his efforts and lives happily ever after until the next mystery comes along. LOL.

I think we all suspect or can guess the ending. Ryan and friends are going to save Sarah and little Ryan, nail Elmer and his henchmen, receive a finders fee reward and marry Beverly. The fun will be getting there because of your writing skill. Which makes following this worthwhile. Just wish you would publish this in one piece. Some readers, me included, don't mind the length if it's well written.

Till the next chapter. Just don't let too much time lapse between them. That diminishes a good story. Thanks anyway. Cheers!!

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

I have read thousands of books and short stories in my life and this is a damned good read. J. F. Cooper to W. B. Griffith I like adventure, suspense and especially a great karma style payback. Waiting with bated breath for the next chapter. I’ve had some great experiences in my life which includes living in Berlin before, during, and after the Wall fell aspartame’s of a twenty year USAF career. Loving it in retirement.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a great story

I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 3 years ago
Awesome

Terrific plot, good writing , and compelling the way you developed your characters. I would love to learn more about what was going on in the wife's head when she started whoring around. Perhaps you can do a prequel after you finish this STORY. Good job!

txskipper597txskipper597over 3 years ago
Thank you

I've been hooked by all the chapters thus far. I made up for singlemoms zero stars and went to read hers. Alas, she would rather critique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Part 5 (FIVE) .....

I NEED PART 5 (FIVE)

PLEASE ....🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄.....

MJB69MJB69over 3 years ago
Compelling

Great story with a good storyline and full of detail

FabGMxFabGMxover 3 years ago
Formulaic and stale.

After read all the 4 parts this afternoon, i stick with my believe that your best work Saddletramp were the Revenge in Advanced sequels series and some of the spinoff that you made (Not the Justice series) there you have interesting, fun with a novel spin stories, a core of characters that were interesting to read even if some parts lack some characterization to their personalities, motivations etc. Your villains however are characters still flat of a unidimensional flavor.

Here however the story so far we take from one cliche to another: Greedy ex wife, moronic child, amoral, criminal and totally depraved rich people, a loner and embittered ex husband and father that becomes a badass and get some money, the LI that falls for the guy in just hours... sorry even the twist are predictable, and as the title suggest the worst are still to come.

Technically its very well written. But i least for me, doesnt hold my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done!

I love this story, as I have most of your work that I have read. My thought as this chapter came to a close was "These assholes just started a Missoura blood fued." Yes, I know it's Missouri, not Missoura, but my parents and my dad's mother always promounced it with the "a", so I grew up thinking that is how it is spelled. These POS would die, slow, agonizing deaths. According to my DNA, I am in the top 15% of people with Neanderthal DNA, and taking my daughter and grand kids would bring it out. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!!!

More, please! And quickly!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

As Schwane1 1 said, Ryan has NO power to "call off the authorities." This already was a Federal case, and with two dead agents it's now case number one. The Feds don't care about Sarah and little Ryan, they want to take down Elmer.

zeuspmzeuspmover 3 years ago
unrealistic & childish plot

1. A billionaire CEO marries the company whore? a woman he himself made a whore?

2. the supposedly loving father threatenes not to donate blood?? and scumbag stepfather agrees to meet alone??

3.the dashing mercenary has lived alone for 10 years while gathering super strong evidence?? how does someone do that with not much money or close inside aide..

4. the cheating spouse is unhappy in the marriage? wasn't she a willing whore to begin with? why would she be bothered that CEO husband is fucking other women?

this story is like hallmark movie of loving wives but in a bad way.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

So good! Can’t wait for part 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is not done....

Sir

With all the respect, you sir an Ahole... Pls post quickly... It's too gripping and can't function properly as what will be next in this story....

Regards

TheNone

beanburner69beanburner69over 3 years ago
dam it

like all your stories but at 73 my days are numbered. More soon please

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

enjoyable read, great writing style in all parts. liked where the story is going now and the cliff hanger at the end was great.

I don't mind that Ryan was rich but paying 1.7m to Bev was a little excessive. It could've been a bit more subtle like buying over the farm and leaving it in her care. I think either way, it's still hard to pull off because it gives off a "money buys love" vibe. I think offering her a place to stay and buying over the chooks would've been a clean way of doing it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Thanks for showing We-The-Readers that Partner Bev can handle a 1911 ACP.

Just thought that might not be the last time WTR see that prowess. The sex was

way too soon after he gave her a megabuck.

4*. Getting a bit too predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

SCREW THIS STORY.

As Johsun pointed out, it would be stupid to keep all of his stash in one bank. The FDIC only insures up to 250,000 per customer, per bank. I actually like this story (big picture wise) and I can overlook this financial faux pas. The reason I said SCREW THIS STORY is that over a period of ten years his investment advisor parlayed Ryan's earnings into 175 MILLION bucks. Shortcut for !% is just add two zeros to the 1% figure so 1,750,000 becomes 175,000,000 so at this point I no longer care about the story, I WANT TO KNOW WHO RYAN'S INVESTMENT ADVISOR IS. Only kidding saddletramp1956. Just keep writing and I'll be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As others have said...

...you're one hell of a writer; this is just plain riveting. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@SBROOKS, if schwanze1 already said it, why would you feel the need too? You really didn't add much to the comment.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Nice little turn in the story keep it going! a five for me.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
Really good yarn!

On pins and needles until Ch. 05!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

2 dead feds means 'the authorities' won't stop. Sarah and Ryan may be considered legitimate collateral damage.

Not sure how zeuspm worked out he spent 10 years living poor and alone gathering evidence. It's stated repeatedly it was the last 3 years and a little maths puts his money at over 175million dollars.

All the same, this chapter was more of a mess than the last. Beverley and the relationship with her didn't feel real at all. Both promising not to cheat before even establishing they were going to have more than the odd shag.

He's obsessed with telling people all the nitty gritty of his life and what is going on. He only knows Beverley in passing at best, funny how she appeared at just the right time. Or did her funds run out when Jake lost his job?

Why were Jay and the sheriff so happy he helped her? Satisfied maybe, but having bitten the bullet and repossessed her home leaving her walking down the street does not match up with their reaction at the bank.

Sorry ST, this one isn't working well for me, feels like a lot of inconsistencies and filler.

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Some questions for this story:

1. Why does Jake show up in an alley for a fisticuffs with Ryan? This guy is a billionaire with real power, why bother? Plus, he knows Ryan hates him, what is to keep Ryan from showing up with a gun and shooting him?

2. Why doesn't Jake turn the cops on Ryan for beating him up?

3. Why does Elmer, the Chairman of The Board, just detail everything out to Ryan when Ryan records it. Even if he wasn't going to record it why tell him everything, especially when he knows Ryan has been working with the Feds?

4. Why is Timmy (Tyrone) taken to the jail to meet up with Jake? They had a perfect middleman to set it all up, why would Jake reveal his face to Tyrone?

5. Why does Elmer offer the video from the shooting to Ryan if he was trying to hide who tried to kill Lisa?

6. Why would Elmer give Ryan the video of Lisa's gangbang when he and the whole board are on it? Is this guy suicidal and just handing Ryan all the evidence?

7. The CEO of a multibillion dollar company (Lisa) was going out to get her own Starbucks? Plus, the coffee a company like that would have would be much better coffee than Starbucks would offer. Just absolutely hilarious!

8. How does Ryan just write off on his 16 year old daughter, even though when he recounts the story to Bob (before he reads Sarah's letters) he makes her seem unsure of her decision to go with her mom and Jake? Even if wasn't unsure she was 16 years old. He doesn't want to visit her or keep in contact to protect her, watch her grow up?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another great chapter! My only complaint is that it was too short. I am amazed at your ability to tell a complicated story and keep us interested and excited awaiting the next chapter. This is another saddletramp classic, and Ryan is going to need a lot of help in New Mexico. Maybe the Marshall and his posse could drop by and help him clean out the bad guys.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How

I guess my question is how did he wind up with more than $175 million in the bank. I get saving the sheik, the reward and post recovery investments but $175 million? It doesn't seem plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sounds like a job for another of your characters

Justice O Peace

TLB1981TLB1981over 3 years ago

He told Elmer not to fuck with his family and now hell is coming after them.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This building nicely and I’m loving it.

Thx Saddle another great story and like waking for the next radio episode of Flash and Ming I’m waiting for the next chapter of this fantastic tale. Don’t keep me waiting long😁

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

Great Story Can't wait for the next chapter........ please don't keep us waiting long....

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
we all want Justice

Loved this story so far and hope you continue it as soon as commitments permit. Worth way more than the 5***** I gave it. Thank You, Great Job.

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

You know how to keep a story going! 👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 3 years ago
It seems to me

That if they killed two federal agents, then having them call off the authorities would be entirely irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Getting ridiculous the more you add up a chapter. Paying off a bank loan of a hundred thousand dollars is one thing, but giving almost two million is another. And to an absolute stranger no less. I can't take this story any longer than I should.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

80 comments in 4 days! Man you have a fan club and well deserved. I read some of your early material when you first started posting here. You work hard at your craft and it shows. I enjoy your work.

This was quit a nice chapter letting us know Ryan is a very wealthy individual (around 100 Mil in the bank), beyond generous, a love interest (thanks for the PG-13 sex this is Literoica after all ;-), and the cliff hanger ending. The stage is set for the chariot race (ala Ben Hur) and the happy ever after. Good job, Sir.

I call it a 5 star effort and looking forward to Chapters 5 and 6.

Cheers

SAGE

P.S: I appreciate the end of the previous chapter memory jogger you always start a new chapter with. Wish more authors would do likewise.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
OKAY WHAT HAPPENED TO PART 4

CHAPTER 4 IS JUST A REPEAT OF CHAPTER 3. WHERE IS PART 4?

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
OK, MY MISTAKE!

MY DUMBASS MISTAKE. FOR SOME REASON I STILL THOUGHT I WAS STIL READING PART 3. SO DISREGARD MY LAST REMARK. THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY I FORGOT WHERE I WAS IN THIS STORY. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

WRITE THE REST. GREAT STORY. REACHER LIKE. Can not wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I’m really enjoying this story.. I can’t help but imagine Sam Elliot as Ryan

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
How

How can he call off the authorities now the arseholes have killed two feds.Thats going to bring even more shit down on them.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 3 years ago

What kind of idiot murders two FBI agents and then leaves a note? This had issues before but has gone off the rails.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
5 STARS, AGAIN!

FUNNY HOW PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT GOES ON WITH OUR GOVERNMENT AND AGENCIES. DID ALL THAT SHIT WITH MY OWN TEAM UNTIL I HEARD A SPEECH BY THE SENATOR THAT ORDERED THE INVESTIGATION AS TO WHY OUR SOLDIERS WEREN'T GETTING SUPPLIES IN VIETNAM. IT WOKE ME UP AND I SAID GOOD BY TO A MILITARY CAREER. YOU'D BE AMAZED AT THE STUPIDITY OF THE STATE DEPT, THEN. 40 YEARS LATER, IT'S STILL HAPPENING BUT THANKS TO OUR GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE'S CURTAILED A LOT OF IT!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Bleegh!

Can at least a 16 year old write this???? Mediocre would be giving it high praise.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Beverly sounds too good to be true!!! Ex got what she deserves... Karma baby!!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Elmer just made a huge mistake! Ryan has friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

So the bad guys kill 2 FBI agents then tell them to call off the authorities. Nah!

Good story so far though, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a little too much "by the numbers" and the writing is as someone else said... Mediocre... Awnd the segment with the egg lady was pretty ham handed... And rushed... It's readable but not great...

And "great president trump?".. RanDog025... You're a grade a idiot...

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Still Enjoying It

Still some flaws -is it that easy to take out 2 FBI agents?

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

I didn't think to much about the name Gillespie, could have been a reference to police chief Gillespie from the 1967 movie "In The Heat Of The Night". But then you come up with a Sheriff Coltrane? If those are not references to some big ole Jazz musicians I'll eat a broom without mustard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The egg lady goes from bereft widow to skank faster than a Ferrari goes 0-60. Weak flaw in an otherwise interesting tale.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

And now adding suspense to the storyline! Had to have something happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't think I'll be reading anymore of this story. It started off ok but has gradually got poorer. It doesn't feel like you've planned the story out but are making it up as you go along. Initially the story seemed to go the way of Lisa and Ryan reconciling. They were very relaxed together and Lisa was realistically affection towards Ryan without getting overbearing about it. Then the story suddenly changed direction with Ryan discovering that Lisa was a corporate whore who was going to involve her daughter in sex with the board once old enough.

Then Ryan just happens across a Beverley a widow who as just had her home possessed by the bank and is thinking of killing herself. Ryan pays her debt to the bank takes her for a meal and then is seduced by her despite her earlier saying that her dead husband was the light of her life and the only man for her. After they have sex she calls him 'her man' like they've been in a relationship for a long time.

The actual story premise is good but like I said its like you haven't planned out the story and are just making the story up as you go along which means the story lacks consistency in the relationships between the characters.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

“… placed it on the stove as it was still too warm to put in the refrigerator.” incorrect. Food bound for refrigeration needs to be cooled to below 43-degrees as quickly as possible to prevent bacterial growth.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

I can see how Ryan feels , I divorced my wife and did not see my son for 20 yrs. I went through some shit too ,but after she died I got to see our son and my grandmother.i love this take.thank you.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

I'm still hooked. I agree with the other commentors, about killing to FBI agents and saying back off. I guess that means he his still being monitored.

One thing that still bothers me since the beginning of the story. Everyone thought Ryan was dead. Elmer was aware he wasn't and was keeping tabs on him. So possibly Lisa and Jake may have known too, But Bob and Sarah truly believed he was dead. So why would Bob be looking for him in the first place? Unless Bob has some sort of connection to Elmer and Knight Oil, to have known Ryan was alive.

As I said I'm still hooked, but I'm desperate for some high paced action.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
843
Ask Me Why 
4.59
1k
662
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
788
Betrayed 
4.57
896
358
More Stories