All Comments on 'A Father's Justice Pt. 07'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 389 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great ending for a great story. Happy to see old Justice finally show up, and I think we’ll hear from Ryan again too. Thanks for a good read, only sorry it’s over.

gunbladegunbladeover 3 years ago
Thank you

Loved it. Kept imagining this as a tv-show and trying to fig out what actor would play him....who would u suggest

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Fitting conclusion to a great story!

5

blue66blue66over 3 years ago

What a great story. First thing every day has been to look for next episode. Many thanks for writing so I a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good read

Each day that a new chapter came out I dropped everything else and read it first.

lnrangerlnrangerover 3 years ago

"Is this where I'm supposed to read him his rights?" 5 stars for this line alone. Great series, thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brilliant, simply brilliant

chrisr357chrisr357over 3 years ago

10*! Absolutely bloody brilliant! Loved it!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 3 years ago

Great story again!! I love your madcap view of life and the world.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

It was real enough for me, Tramp! I enjoyed this series very much. Only problem now I have to read "Justice" to find out about Justice O. Piece! Nice hook! ;-)

Good job well done

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 3 years ago
Most Excellent Story and Ending

Very very good. Now to go back to the beginning and reread it straight through. You should consider expanding it for publishing. i.e. Novel length. Your writing in this story really does resemble novelist Clive Cussler (RIP). Thanks for getting this chapter out quick. Real surprise. 5 stars and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo !

A well crafted series with relatable characters, depth, humor and intrigue. A fine work. Thank you for the ride in your universe.

Evil52Evil52over 3 years ago

Wonderful as always. Please keep up the wonderful stories!

VinastodaVinastodaover 3 years ago
Another stellar Tale.

Thank you, I must say this is one of your best tales. When you had him go into the church I just knew justice o'peace would make an appearance. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please write more along this genre. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Ironic that the wife destroyed her family for the company, but the family ended up with the company. I hope she stays paralysed and rots, all her ex-lovers gone with the good times. She feels sorry for herself now, but it will be years before she has any understanding about being sorry for the way she treated other people.

I loved this story. I wish the real world had cowboys to come save us.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
IF ONLY !

Real life should be more like this! However, then we wouldn't be as impressed as we are at Saddletramp's great stories, 5***** ALL THE WAY, Thank You! I have read very little in my past with the exception of technical manuals, reports and reviews but writing like this has converted me into a fan and even a fanatic of this kind of literature.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
Excellent ending to a great series

ST1956 you did it again, thanks for a great read. Kudos

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 3 years ago

Exceptional, loved it, 5 plus * all the way. I really enjoy your writing. Thank you

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 3 years ago

Best multi-part story on here in quite a while. For some reason, I expect that the unknown drug cartel is going to somehow end up bringing the new sheriff and some other previous characters back into a new tale, since I am sure the cartel, as share owners in Knight Petroleum, were quite angry at losing their money as the stock plunged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i think it is time to unite justice and ryan for one job 5 stars again

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 3 years ago
Just F'n Awesome

I could smell the testosterone threw the screen . 💪

Chuck Norris better watch his step in Hard Rock !

Seriously , I want to thank you for sharing this Indiana Jones of a LW story , you're fans loved it .

Do something else that's quite like it now 😁

tompo296tompo296over 3 years ago

Thank you for your stories, they are much appreciated. The star rating just does not give your efforts and time ‘Justice’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

A superb story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bravissimo Tramp! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another...

In a long list tales by a master story-teller.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

nice happy ending, great stuff.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

Epic! Thrills, humor, romance, revenge, intrigue and guile. Just enough eroticism for the LW cretins. I have enjoyed your writing style and now I am truly a fan.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Another gem from a gem of a writer.

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Another wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it and ur talent.. Character and tory lines were well developed for the most part. The bad guys though were a bit transparent (not developed much.. ) But then maybe they did not need much.. And again Thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Holy crap Batman what a great series, nice touch in bringing Ranger Justice Peace into the story. Maybe Ryan’s work isn’t done just yet? Just sayin!!!

AileyInnAileyInnover 3 years ago
Once again...

Great job! This kind of story is a great change from the typical found here. (Though I enjoy that, too...)

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 3 years ago

I think your best work, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

But the resolution with Jim Weston was unsatisfying. A top operative traveled all that way to make rookie errors and allow himself to be outgunned and shot? Nothing about that scene rings true. Otherwise really enjoyed it.

davp6255davp6255over 3 years ago
A father's justice A Cracking Yarn

Really loved this multi faceted tale

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Thank you Saddletramp1956. What a great story, I thoroughly enjoyed. Pretty well like all your highly entertaining tales.

I look forward to your next story, chapter and verse. Please get it out as soon as you can your fans eagerly await it.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Looking back at the whole story, it was quite good. There was a little bit of padding here and there, but it did not distract from the story. Not sure why a mercenary like Weston would come to get Ryan. His loyalty was to the paycheck, not to Knight.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Damn good story-

Saddletramp! Went straight to my favorites folder. It was good to see Justice o. Peace in another story!

GroundrodGroundrodover 3 years ago
Wonderful series

Just fantastic story. Don’t normally like multi part but, just great.

A good story line and little sex. I read for the stories not the sex..

A favorite author and one of the best stories on here ..

toddster119toddster119over 3 years ago
A fun read

I'm looking forward to seeing more appearances from Ryan. It was great to see that appearance from Justice O. Peace. I'm looking forward to more adventures in your expanding universe.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

Standing Ovation

This sir is truly your masterwork! I can't wait to see what you can top it with.

GeojimGeojimover 3 years ago
Nicely done

I was wondering if you would bring Justice into it....and I see follow on stories coming out of that connection...I hope.

dojdojover 3 years ago

Loved it. enough said.

looking4itlooking4itover 3 years ago

So, why did Justice have to make an appearance? Shameless plug for that series? With that exception aside I enjoyed this story. It required special training and abilities from the hero but that was part of his life so they didn't magically appear without reason. There was a fair share of luck as well but that is the nature of fiction. While it is technically BTB, 99% of what happened to the exwife was self inflicted by the position she chose to be in. Bad people were held accountable for their actions and choices and retribution was handed out based on decisions they made to escalate the situation. What I liked best was an actual ending. The wedding was a great way to bring characters back for closure. I'd give it 4.5 stars because of the needless cameo but I'll gladly round up for everything else that was well done.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
Nice touch

bringing JOP in play at the end. Another Great Story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series...

....5 stars...thanx...

Loklie

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 3 years ago

I think this is your best work ever, 5 stars.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Wow, what an awesome series of stories. Like others, I was checking several times a day to see when the next chapter was going to be published (and yes, sometimes I was disappointed when it didn't immediately appear).

I have some more of your stories to read and I honestly can't wait for the next.

Thank you for all of your writings.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Terrific

To me there was a little bit too much filler. Just a few sentences here and there that added nothing to the tale.

Overall, though, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Enjoyed the Series.

From the author's ending comments, I take it that this chapter finishes the series. I think that is fitting.

With respect to "Hill Street Blues", a TV show that I loved: I think we should all "Be Careful Out There".....

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 3 years ago
read it all

first off, as we say in the UK,, about as far fetched as tea from china,, but, i loved it, well written , entertaining, downright brilliant,, as are your other stories,,, dont give up writing, your a natural, thanks for writing this and thanks for sharing,,

dc6370dc6370over 3 years ago

Great story from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

Looking at all the positive comments it seems a lot of people liked this story, i for one loved it. Saddletramp1956 has become my favorite author.

To those who said it was too long, too drawn out, i disagree. It makes a change to have a decent story with plenty of character background and build up, it sure beats the one page we got divorced and i got shafted stories that fill the site.Well done on a brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sadness

The only problem I have with it is waiting for your next series. Excellent as always.

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettover 3 years ago

Thanks for another great story!

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Saddle, ya wrote a darn good yarn.... 6*, Hooyah, SALUTES....

Skillful weaving in a connection to 'Justice O Peace'; Ryan has no idea of the depth or meaning of his approval. I see more adventures coming... I wonder how many Aunts/Uncles little Ryan will soon have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent conclusion

Excellent conclusion to a great story and enjoyable read. Many thanks for the opportunity to read this engrossing dramatic action tale.

smoke79smoke79over 3 years ago

Your stories are always a great read.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 3 years ago
A classic

For escapism, Saddletramp is the best writer here. This series is in the top 3 of yours for me.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

This was a really great series. Nice job of sneaking Justice O Peace in there too. Well done ST.

Sandhauler64Sandhauler64over 3 years ago
Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful stories and hope to see more of them in the future and hope you are in good spirits and health I look forward to seeing more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it and your Justice series as well. 5*

I am a big fan and always look forward to you newest work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thank you.

You are one of the few authors I will read a multi part story as it is written, actually waiting for the next part.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

5 stars across every part of this series. Can't wait to see what your next story is.

loyalr7700loyalr7700over 3 years ago

Thanks for another exciting story! Loved it , how you incorporate so many different factions into a story, keeps me in trapped in your worlds till the very end. hurrah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quote

The “kill them all, let God sort them out” is attributable to Arnaud Amalric the papal legate during the Albigensian Crusade siege of Bezier in France in 1209. His actual words when asked by the military commander how to distinguish the Cathars from the “ good” catholics in the 20,000 population was “ Kill them all, God will know his own”!

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
Another great story ST

Enjoyed it through and through. movie material.

DavidadDavidadover 3 years ago

Thanks for the great story. I love your stories and this one was just great.

junkyard145junkyard145over 3 years ago

Great job with the story

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Excellent! It is always a pleasure to read your stories. They are well written, and very enjoyable. I look forward to the next tale from your universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For your next story

This one was good, gg author.

For your next story you should go for a new story pattern that is rarely used, here in LW you get either BTB, cuck or reconciliation ending, but you can play on that with a story where the wife think that the husband is cheating (when he is not), cheats on him for revenge and destroy him but then she discover his innocence and start the reconciliation path, never saw a story like that over here.

wrangler61wrangler61over 3 years ago

Great story ST56 as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Another great series! Love reading them all

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

OK..!!!! Outstanding story and you didn't rush the ending either.....Wonderful job of writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Non Boy Scout

Nice touch calling Pvt Bone Spurs the ‘former’ President.

Your lips, God’s ears.

reads69reads69over 3 years ago
PITY!

Yeah, pity lit only has 5 stars in there markings I'd give it a lot more. Great story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great

5 stars all the way.

Another well done tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautful, excellent writing. 10 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story from the best in the business! Keep them coming!

danbo56danbo56over 3 years ago
Brilliant series

loved it from beginning to end 5 stars just isn't enough well written and has balance would like to see how Bob and Sarah get on but other than that really really enjoyed it keep writing Saddle can't wait for the next series

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Thanks for the entertainment

Well done ST, great little story series and good escapist fun. Thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Great series...sorry to see it end!!! I look forward to whatever you come up with next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story, good plot and most of all justice for Ryan

Fredred55Fredred55over 3 years ago
Well done

Love your work. The stories keep getting better and better.

I’m always looking forward for the next one.

Your sense of humor and personality show through loud and clear.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writer

As always enjoyed this story cant wait for the next. Had to laugh at your inclusion of Justice O Peace in here. Tied in with the shields comments at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too long winded

Eventually it just get s boring. Sorry, I have a short attention span.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 3 years ago
Excellent Series - authors best work to date

I really appreciated the cameo appearance of Ranger Justice - that was SO cool! Did not see that coming. Well done!

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
Brovo!

My day is made when I see have another story available.

I love how you bring in character from another story.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago

Great series of a wonderful story. I also appreciate you leaving politics out of this story ;-) 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Darn Enjoyable

I have come to enjoy all of your work and want to thank you for stories that always provide the ending that makes me feel good. Look forward to many more.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
A truly magnificent story

Another great story from a wonderful writer. Please do the world a favor. Please write more Justice o peace stories.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5* A Hard Rockin Finale to a story series among the best in LW history!!!! Write On!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!!

It was great that you included Justice in the story. Excellent story but I would like to ask a favor for next time. Please do not post part one of a story without having the whole thing done because waiting for all the parts is torture.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

That was a good read. I enjoyed it.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Truly a great story

Loved every bit of it.

NorthwestnutcrkrNorthwestnutcrkrover 3 years ago

Good Job, ST

I've enjoyed this little bit of fiction. Looking forward to your next project. And to catching up on your other stories.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago

Nice. Justice’s appearance was

a pleasant surprise. Well done.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Good job it’s been a fun read a gave you a 5 for this and the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good stuff

I've always read your stories and enjoyed witnessing your evolution into a fine polished writer along the way. Really enjoyed the cameo from Justice O Peace.

-- DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A "5" is not high enough for your series

Thank you for an extremely entertaining story.

If you get the urge, you still could pick up the thread of the other men (Mexican drug men?) who were at the compound when the raid happens, but were not accounted for with the body count. After all, someone produced and imported all the drugs that were at the compound, but were not paid for. There apparently also were some prostitutes at the compound,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories