All Comments on 'A Favor for a Friend Ch. 01'

by TXBiBikerBear

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

Damn, this was only jacking and yet this was SOOO HOT! I'm wondering just how far Brad will end up going and if Chase will talk him into letting him return the favors after the casts come off. Chapter #1?

ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

Damn that was HOT! When I was younger I had a buddy that was in a car wreck and really had broken both arms in like 4-5 places each. He also tried begging me to ’HELP’ him out. I hadn’t come out of the closet being 16 at the time. I told him NO and stuck to my guns. Then I turned 17 and joined the Navy. Within 6 months I’d started sucking cock and in another couple of months was getting fucked. Looking back I regret that I was an asshole and didn’t help my buddy.

Your story is worth 15 rock hard stars………. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm sure Brad can think of a few other ways to help his buddy Chase live a fulfilled life. I have a friend who just has surgery; I'm thinking of volunteering to give him ALL the help he needs. And then some! Butt I'm afraid he won't like what I would offer. We have never discussed sex before. I would hate to ruin a friendship. But maybe.........

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have a friend who is home recovering from ankle surgery. I would love to relieve some of the stress he is feeling. Not sure if my actions may offend....or be appreciated. I know this....once I start, it may become a frequent habit. Then how do I explain to my wife my numerous visits to see my friend???

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a lovely beginning. Thats how it is when a man needs to cum bad enough. Even another guy friend can help out and lend a hand. You just couldn't say 'No', could you? Now that you've seen one up close, you've experienced the fireworks. You'll enjoy servicing the man more and more now. Soon you'll be the supplicant, the beggar for cock snot. You'll be swallowing it down, and his hands will grip the back of your head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTXBiBikerBear@TXBiBikerBear
Just me being me. And work.... lots and lots of working. I welcome comments and future story arc ideas or new premises. Let me know what you think.