All Comments on 'A Favor for a Friend Ch. 02'

by TXBiBikerBear

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FitGuy47FitGuy4711 months ago

Hot and exciting series, but you made a small error. You wrote " but since this was his second orgasm of the day, " when there was never a first of the day. But the tale was still hot and had me hard from the start. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story is really good but Chase is really coming across as a selfish prick. He could offer (hotter if Brad also dominates and demands) to suck Brad and help him also get off. Brad is being extremely nice in all this curiosity phase of his and that should not go unnoticed by Chase.

Goldfinch1996Goldfinch199611 months ago

Amazing, can't wait for the next installment!!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

So, I get that Chace can't return the favor by jacking Brad off, but his mouth isn't in a cast. Why isn't he offering reciprocal blowjob? This friendship looks like it could be headed toward a Dom/sub relationship. Chapter #2 definitely turned up the heat a couple more notches on this great story.

AragonightAragonight11 months ago

I agree with other comments, Chase needs to be offering a blow job to Brad. In fact Brad should be demanding one...up front.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good boy. You're getting used now. Growing dependent upon that sperm. You don't even realize it yet, but this man has changed you. Once upon a time, you were his dependable friend in a time of need. Now you're his dependable dicksucker when he needs to cum. That won't change when the casts cum off. You've needed every inch of what he's given you so far. Soon enough his wrists won't be broken, and he'll break your anus in instead. Maybe then you'll learn to show some respect for the cock. Its okay to be hesitant and afraid at first, but by now its obvious you have the thirst. The sooner you admit that to yourself and your friend, the sooner you can really learn to enjoy yourself as a cocksucker, and savor the pleasure you give to the man who turned you out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTXBiBikerBear@TXBiBikerBear
Just me being me. And work.... lots and lots of working. I welcome comments and future story arc ideas or new premises. Let me know what you think.