A Favor for Abby

Story Info
Tina recruits prospective lovers for an ailing virgin.
9.3k words
4.43
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains a scene with non-penetrative sister-brother incest. It's not categorized as Incest/Taboo because that scene, though helpful to the story, isn't central. If incest offends you, don't read further. On the other hand, if that's what's you're really looking for, be aware that there's not a lot of it in this story. The story is categorized as Romance because of the developing relationship between Tina, the main character, and her boyfriend. Thanks for reading.

-

"She's not going to solve it by herself, Diane! She's 29 and hasn't been on a date since college!"

Tina McElroy was speaking to her therapist, Diane Kelly, during their weekly appointment. Tina was 24 years old and working as an aide at a rehabilitation hospital in Boston while she tried to figure out whether to apply to a nursing program or possibly medical school. She was talking about Abby, a long-term patient at Tina's hospital, and describing how Abby had lately become obsessed by the fear that she would never have sex with a man. She hadn't so far, according to Tina, and her illness made her afraid she might die without ever having been with a man. A few days earlier, Abby had broken down in tears about this particular fear and frustration. Tina was not supposed to have been in the room but witnessed Abby's anguish. Tina found herself tearing up, too. Thinking about it afterwards, Tina resolved to help Abby if Abby would let her -- help find a man to make love to her. Or at least have sexual intercourse with her. These were different, Tina appreciated, and the latter was easier to imagine than the former. Now she was hoping for some insight, if not validation, from Diane.

Diane, 34, was an MSW who mostly worked as a counselor at one of the local high schools but had recently hung out a shingle as a "life advisor" on the side. In practice, Diane regarded herself as a psychotherapist, but 'life advisor' came without the rules, overhead, and insurance headaches of 'psychotherapist.' Diane had known Tina some years earlier at the high school. Tina had been brash then, but also bright and more self-aware than average. Diane doubted that she actually got much out of their 'therapy' sessions; she certainly did not need to meet weekly. Diane suspected that she liked to appear 'complicated' to her friends, and that having a weekly therapy session burnished an image of sophistication. In any case, Tina apparently could afford it; she paid cash, without insurance.

As Tina described Abby's situation and her own impulse to help, Diane's reaction was cool. She reminded Tina that she (Tina) knew almost nothing about Abby's true situation; that she (Tina) was not a sex therapist (nor any other kind of therapist); and that she (Tina) was not entitled to interfere in Abby's life generally nor in her sex life specifically -- that she might easily do more harm than good. Finally, she pointedly observed that perhaps the more germane topic was not Abby's problem, but the roots of Tina's desire to become involved. In the back of her mind, Diane wondered how close Tina was to a 'reportable incident' -- doing something that, because it could harm herself or another person, Diane would be professionally bound to report to local authorities.

Tina pushed back and pointed out that if Abby asked her for help, or support, or ideas, or whatever, then she wasn't interfering. She was merely being a friend.

"Yes, of course, I take your point," Diane replied. "But it seems possible that what Abby is looking for is love, not sex. Wouldn't you agree that 'help' would be better provided by an experienced mental health professional?"

"Look, I understand what you're saying, Diane, but no, I don't agree." [Diane and Tina had agreed they would relate on a first-name basis.] "Abbey is looking at this as like, a bucket list. She wants to have sex at least once, okay? She wants to get laid, shagged, fucked, banged, boinked -- whatever you want to call it. It's not about love. She's not star-crossed or confused. She's not romanticizing it. She's not weirdly hung up on 'losing her virginity.' She just wants to know what it feels like, okay? What's wrong with that?"

Diane allowed there might indeed be nothing wrong with that (but, then again, how could Tina know all that?). Tina left their 50-minute appointment frustrated.

Shortly after, Tina checked her instincts with her open-minded mother who, upon hearing about Abby's problem, was sympathetic but skeptical. "Oh my, that's so sad...and well, I don't blame you for trying to help her, Tina. You always were a crusader, and your heart is in the right place, but...this is Abby's problem, not yours, don't you think? I'm not sure it's a good idea to get involved." Tina's brother Matt, who was 22 and still lived in their mother's house, was also in the room but didn't say anything.

Tina protested, "Mom, how's she ever going to meet anyone on her own? She's 29 and constantly in and out of treatment. She told me she hasn't had a date since college!"

"Well...has she tried online dating?"

Tina grimaced in exasperation. "Mom, you didn't even think I should try that. You thought it was 'dangerous,' remember? Plus, it doesn't even work half the time."

"What's wrong with her?" Matt asked.

Tina replied hotly, "Nothing's 'wrong' with her! She's cool! She's smart and funny, okay? ... She's just ... sick sometimes."

Matt backed off, "Okay, fine. I didn't mean anything by it. I just wondered why she's in the hospital."

Tina scowled as she got up to leave. "What's so terrible about someone wanting to have sex once?"

Tina's mother gave her a hug. "Nothing, dear. Just ... be careful."

Matt followed Tina to her car and said, a little sheepishly, "Hey, seriously, T, I didn't mean anything bad. And, well, you know, let me know if I can help."

Tina rolled her eyes. "Thanks, Stud," she said sarcastically, "but you're too young."

Matt shrugged. Strolling back to the house, he called over his shoulder, "I'm not as young as you think!"

Later, Tina talked on the phone with her boyfriend, Barry. She described the frustrating session with Diane and the conversation with her mother. Barry seemed wholly uninterested in Abby's plight; he wanted to know if they were going to hang out that evening, which only irritated Tina further. She accused him of being unfeeling. Thinking quickly, Barry generously offered to do Abby if she wanted to be done and if Tina approved. Okay? Tina hung up in disgust. "Jesus! What is WRONG with you people?!"

The more she thought about it, the more Tina was determined that the thing must be done right. Abby deserved to have a good experience with someone who knew what he was doing. Some quick, coarse, random hookup would be worse than nothing.

Moments later, she received a text from Matt saying he had a friend, Albert, from work, who was maybe interested in helping and who might be good for Abby. He added, in a follow-up text, that Albert was black. "Like that even matters!!!" Tina hollered by return text. Unintimidated, Matt replied, "Maybe it matters to Abby."

The following week, during their next regular session, Tina told Diane that 1) Abby herself had personally, explicitly, enthusiastically welcomed Tina's active efforts on her behalf (so there!) -- they were becoming friends; 2) both Matt and Barry had gallantly (hmph!) offered to have sex with Abby; and 3) a third guy, Albert, also might be interested. Tina sought Diane's views about what to do next.

Diane was out of her depth advising Tina, and she knew it. She warned Tina about becoming friends with a patient and noted again that Abby's situation was almost certainly more complex than Tina could comprehend. Diane was certain of this because she herself was a virgin -- an older one, even, than Abby -- and she hardly understood herself what that meant. Sometimes she was indifferent; sometimes she was satisfied and proud; sometimes she was lonely and yearned for some idealized man; and sometimes she was doubtful, resigned and, likely, depressed. In short, Diane identified reflexively with Abby; she had often wondered if she would ever have sex with another person. Of course, she told none of this to Tina and would have scoffed at the idea that Tina could apprehend it.

Tina took Diane's reticence as disapproval. "Look, Abby needs this and she wants my help. I'm going to make sure she gets it. So the only question is who." Listening to herself, Tina suddenly understood what she needed to do. She needed to choose on Abby's behalf, or at least make a credible recommendation. The problem was no longer finding a man; the problem was which man.

Tina began with her brother, texting him: "You actually think you could help Abby?"

A moment later he texted back: "Why not?"

"Come to my place at 6?"

"See you then."

When Matt showed up at Tina's apartment, she had been mulling how to proceed and hadn't come up with a graceful way to do so. As soon as Matt came in, she asked again, "Are you serious about this?"

"Sure."

"Okay. Then I need to see you naked," Tina said bluntly.

"What?!" Matt was caught off guard. He laughed nervously. "Tina, come on..."

"Look, there are three guys who say they want to do this. I'm supposed to recommend one to Abby. So I need to know what you look like. How'm I supposed to know which guy to recommend?"

"Who are the other two?"

"And I'm going to measure your dick."

"Wait. What?!!"

"I said I'm going to measure your dick, numb-nuts."

"Who are the other two?"

"Barry and your friend, what's-his-name...Albert."

"Barry?!! You'd let Barry do Abby?"

"If he's the best man for the job, then yes, why not? It's a one-time thing, silly."

"And you're going to measure all of us? Are you kidding me?"

Tina smirked. "Well, I am pretty familiar with Barry, and you haven't introduced me to Albert yet. But yes, I intend to know what I'm recommending." She brandished a tailor's tape. "And you're going to have to tell me all about your qualifications."

"Jesus, T, you're my sister..."

"Look, if you need to think about it, fine. Let me know when you've made up your mind. But I can tell you right now, if you're not willing to undergo a little scrutiny, then you're not what I'm looking for."

Matt responded to Tina's challenge without further thought. He yanked his belt loose, opened his jeans and pulled them off. Matt and Tina stared at one another for a beat before he doffed his boxers as well. He was still flaccid, but the moment promised to arouse both of them, quickly. Matt smiled smugly and flexed his groin, causing his penis to rise.

Tina stared at her brother's cock and sank to her knees, putting it at eye level. "Wow, um...you're bigger than Barry." Without thinking, she began to reach for it, then remembered herself. "Well. Okay, we need to measure it. Can you get it hard?"

"Just fucking measure it already!"

Tina looked up at him, vexed. "Matt, come on! Who cares about when it's soft? How big is it hard? Get it hard!"

Matt said airily, "Well, maybe you could help instead of just staring." He put his hands on his hips and twitched his cock at her face.

Tina blushed. "Jesus, Matt, I'm not going to suck you off or anything." But she wrapped her hand around the shaft and tugged tentatively. Matt grunted in approval and began to harden. Tina felt a momentary urge to put him in her mouth, despite having just told him she would not. She hesitated, then backtracked and let go of his penis. "Okay, we're not doing it this way," she said, "but fair's fair." She pulled off her T-shirt and unfastened her bra. "I'll let you look at my boobs -- but you have to get it hard yourself!"

Matt nodded and stroked his stiffening cock as he ogled Tina's tits. He had admired Tina's chest for years. And sure enough, her breasts were very pretty -- not huge, but perfectly shaped and proportioned. Tina, too, was fascinated. She absently stroked a nipple, and felt her pussy getting wet as Matt's cock became rigid. Still she resisted the urge to suck it. Suddenly remembering the task at hand, she let go of her breast, saying, "Wait!" and picked up the tape. "Is it all the way hard?"

"Christ, yes, what do you think?"

"Okay, hold still," she said, and awkwardly began measuring. "Um...Eight and a quarter inches long..." She paused to wrap the tape around his cock, "And almost...oh my god...almost five inches around." She smiled at Matt. "Wow, little brother. You're big!!"

She put down the tape and Matt resumed stroking, now proud of himself. Emboldened by Tina's measuring, which had caused her to grasp his dick, he said, "Hey, come on, T, you felt me -- let me feel your tit." Without thinking, Tina leaned forward to put a breast within reach of Matt's free hand. Moments later she thought, what the hell, and pressed her girls together around Matt's thrusting cock. Matt loved it. He let go and Tina took over. He moaned into the unexpected titty fuck. They found a rhythm and picked up the pace. "Oh, yeah, T, oh yeah..." Soon Matt breathed, "I'm gonna come on your tits, T!" He did, spurting powerfully enough that Tina got a taste of Matt's semen while also getting soaked. They both laughed without (much) embarrassment as Tina cleaned up.

Some hours later, Tina casually told Barry she had measured Matt's cock for Abby but left out additional details. Barry was surprised. "You measured him? Seriously? You measured your brother's cock?"

"Well, sure." Tina tried to be nonchalant but was a little defensive. "Duh. I'm supposed to choose for Abby. Size might matter to her."

Barry shook his head, as though he regarded the exercise as silly. "Well, so how did little brother measure up?"

"Over eight inches. And five around," Tina said matter-of-factly.

Barry did not say anything immediately. Then he said dismissively, "So, about like me."

Tina would not play along with the fiction that Barry had a big dick. He didn't. This had never been a deal breaker for Tina, but she wasn't going to let either of them lie about it. She guessed he was five inches, maybe five and a half. "You're not that big, Babe." She was prepared to reassure him that it didn't matter, but first wanted him to admit the basic truth. He did not, and Tina made matters worse by proposing a quick measurement. Barry hotly refused to compare dicks with Tina's baby brother. She tried to appease him by observing that, well, her boobs, for example, weren't the biggest either but, hey, they could both be okay with that. Barry accused her of making up the measurement "just because he's your brother."

"Come on, Bar, don't be a twit. It's not an opinion. It's a measurement!"

After a loud, lengthy argument that was only occasionally about dick size, Barry left Tina's apartment in an angry huff. Tina was no less angry. She wasn't sure if they had actually broken up but was upset enough that she intended to if they hadn't already.

She was still steaming the next morning when Matt texted her to say that he had given her number to Albert so they could connect. Evidently, he had also told Albert that Tina was conducting measurements, because Albert sent her, without comment, a dick pic. At first, Tina couldn't believe she was unexpectedly seeing an erect black penis on her phone and was pissed. "Goddammit!" But then, "OMG!! It's ... fucking huge!" Flustered, she texted Matt, "Did you tell Albert to send me a dick pic?"

"No. But I didn't tell him not to (smiley face)." Then he added, "Can I see it? (smiley face)."

"Go to hell!" Then, "It's fake, right? It has to be fake."

"Quien sabe."

Tina entered Diane's office for their next session uncertain of how much to say about developments in the Abby project. Diane, likewise, had been unsure whether to skirt the topic or bring it up preemptively and hope to move on quickly. She decided to mention it right away, casually. "So, are you still trying to help Abby?"

"Well, yes."

"What's happening?" Diane asked, hoping the answer would be brief.

It was not. Tina described how she had resolved to take penis measurements, starting with her brother. Diane remained silent as Tina described Matt's size, but omitted their additional recreation, and then added, candidly, that, well, Barry was upset and they had a nasty argument about dicks, or whatever, and the result of the whole thing was that she and Barry were probably splitting up because ...why? ... well, because Barry wasn't too big but couldn't deal with it, even though Matt was her brother and no threat at all, of course. Last, Tina mentioned that Albert had sent her a picture, which might be fake, but maybe not, and which meant that ... Oh God, she still didn't know what to do.

"You're saying that Matt is bigger than Barry?" Diane asked cautiously.

"God, yes. Way bigger. It's obvious."

"And that matters to you? Or to Abby? Or just to Barry?"

"Well, Barry won't even admit it. It's like he thinks I'm lying. Or I'm putting him down. He's the one who's wigged out about it. Like, how could it possibly even matter that Matt is bigger than Barry?"

"Perhaps Barry believes it matters to you because you're the one who started measuring...penises."

Tina's protest was nearly out of her mouth, but she stopped and realized Diane had a point. "Oh..." But she had one, too: "I'm only measuring for Abby! It's not about me."

"Maybe that's the conversation you and Barry need to have."

"Well, maybe. But I'm still mad. And I'm sure he's pissed at me. And anyway, with Albert 'in the picture,' so to speak, measurements don't even matter."

"Why do you think Albert's picture is fake?"

"I don't know if it's fake. It's just that, Matt gave him my number and then he sent me a dick pic -- disgusting, right? -- except that his thing is enormous! Here, I'll show you..." Tina pulled out her phone, but Diane quickly stopped her with a laugh. "No, no. Not necessary to show me."

Tina realized with embarrassment that she had been about to show her therapist a stranger's penis on her phone, and she laughed, too. "Yeah, okay, you're right." She put the phone away. "Well, believe me, if it's real, and if Abby's a size queen, it's like, game over."

Diane gazed at Tina silently. Tina became uncomfortable. Diane finally asked, "So what are you going to do?"

"That's what I was going to ask you."

Diane shook her head. "I've heard you raise two questions: what does Abby want, and is Albert's picture fake. I can't answer either of them."

For the rest of the session they talked about Tina's relationship with Barry and she left feeling that she hadn't been particularly sensitive or listened very well when they'd had their fight. She decided she owed Barry another, better conversation. When she got home, she sent him a conciliatory text, suggesting they find a time to talk. By the next morning Barry still had not answered.

Meanwhile, Tina had been stewing over what to do about Albert. She phoned Matt and asked if she could meet him. Matt replied, "Yeah sure, you have his number -- call him up!" Tina patiently explained that she was uncomfortable. She didn't know him at all but nevertheless had (maybe) seen his penis. She was recruiting him to (maybe) get in bed with someone he didn't know. He only knew whatever Matt had told him about her -- maybe he thought she was a perv, or worse, a complete psycho. And ... well, he knew she was measuring dicks. "Matt, really, can't you see it's complicated?" she asked.

Matt laughed, "Well, yeah. But that's why it's fun!"

"All right, but help me out here. You know him and I don't. Let's all three of us just meet for a drink, or something. Can you set that up?"

Matt said, "Sure. Anything for big sis. But how's that going to solve your problem? I mean, you need to authenticate the dick pic, right, T? I'm for sure not helping with that!"