A Favor for Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll think of something. But I need to get to know him a little, too, right? I know you and Barry. I don't know him at all. So set something up for after work, and you have to clue me in before I meet him, okay?"

Matt did not clue her in, but two nights later, Tina joined him and Albert at a bar and Albert himself clued her in. He was British, two years older than Matt (so, Tina's age), a former professional footballer (briefly), and presently a line cook at the restaurant where Matt helped with prep, washed dishes and did other scut work. On the side, Albert was a writer and hoped someday to make a living at it. He was charming and drily funny. He lived in an apartment -- a 'flat' he called it -- near the restaurant with two other 'blokes.' Matt noted that the owner of the restaurant believed Albert had talent and thought he should consider training to become a chef. Tina enjoyed the banter but eventually, reluctantly, she steered the conversation to Abby.

"So... Matt has told you about Abby?"

"Our lovely lonely virgin? Yes, of course. How is she?" Albert asked.

"Um, she's fine. And, uh, Matt said you're willing to help her out?"

Albert chuckled and smiled, "Well, possibly... I mean, of course ... yes of course, poor girl. She's attractive, your Abby? And she must be clean, yes? No men ... in hospital, and all. She'll let me wear a condom, I'm sure -- no doubt she'll insist. So why not?"

Tina gulped and nodded, looked over at Matt for support. Receiving none, she apologized, saying, "I know this is a little unfair ... that I can't tell you much about her -- hospital confidentiality and all that -- but I need to know a fair amount about you."

Albert waved off her comment but continued with another question. "How'd'you see this coming off, Tina? I mean, right, she's not got a matrimonial bed in hospital, has she?"

Tina shook her head. "No, but that's not a problem. We'll work that out. Probably... I don't know... I think she has an apartment."

"Of course," Albert replied, with a smile.

Matt interrupted impatiently. "So there's just one more thing, right, T?"

Tina shot daggers at him, but Matt continued, "Albert, Tina needs to know if the picture you sent her was the real deal. I mean, it's really you?"

Albert smiled. "Ah, no. I had to find a friend who's smaller than me and send his pic! She'd not believe a real snap of me, would she?" He laughed at his joke, then said, "Now, how am I going to prove such a thing in a pub?" He peered at Tina mischievously, "Let's go somewhere else and you can look to your heart's content, love."

Half an hour later they were at Tina's apartment, just the two of them, Matt having graciously excused himself when they left the bar. Tina could not remember ever having been more nervous. As they entered the apartment and Albert took off his coat, she gestured to a chair and offered him a drink. Albert sensed her discomfort and declined the drink.

"Tina. We're okay, yeah? If you want a peek, you'll have a peek. Otherwise, I'll just bugger off. It's all good, yeah?"

Tina nodded and stared at Albert's groin. She could not bring herself to say anything, but just wrung her hands. Albert nodded. "Right," he murmured. "Here we are, then." He pushed his pants and shorts down to his knees and then sat down. "This is what you wanted to see?"

Tina would have gasped but had no voice. None. She sat, dazed, in the chair next to Albert's and stared. Finally, she nodded and said, "It's really big."

"So I've been told."

"Um, yeah, okay. We're good...I'll tell Abby what she needs to know."

Albert chuckled. "Ohhh, Miss Tina. Don't you want to measure it?"

"Um..."

"Or would you like to touch it?" Albert laughed and wiggled his cock. "It's okay. I won't tell Miss Abby!"

Tina replied, "Um, I sort of have a boyfriend."

Albert winked. "I won't tell him either!"

Tina tore her eyes away from Albert's cock to glance briefly at his face. He smiled encouragement. She tentatively touched his cock. His miraculous cock. His divine dick. As she held it and admired it, Albert's penis stiffened and grew larger and lovelier still.

"I think he likes you, Tina."

Tina leaned over to give it a respectful kiss. Then she ran both hands over it as it hardened further. Another kiss, with a lick.

"He likes to be wet," Albert whispered. Tina continued licking. It was clear Albert was up for oral, at least. What surprised Tina was that she wanted it, too. She had never been a prude about fellatio, but she didn't exactly love it, either. Now, though, she wanted more than anything to suck Albert's amazing cock. To pay proper respect, simply because it really was amazing. She found herself worried, as never before in her life, about whether she was good enough, whether she knew enough about cock sucking to give this magnificent thing the sucking it deserved. She told herself this would be just a blow job and go no further, but otherwise gave up all pretense of not wanting to make love to Albert's cock.

It was too big. Too big to get her hand all the way around it. Too big to get much in her mouth or any down her throat. She kept her mouth open and tongue out, getting it as wet as she could, getting as sloppy as she could, and her hands were unceasingly active: stroking, rubbing, petting. Turning, twisting, grasping. Her lips addressed, always, the sweet head of the thing, the brown helmet and its perfect slit. Tina desperately wanted to give Albert the best blow job she had ever given, and she did. She did! Leaning back, Albert groaned, closed his eyes, and thrust his cock through her clasping fingers and into her happy mouth, never touching her with his hands. After some minutes of devoted effort on her part, and swooning arousal on his, he confided, "Tina, love, here I come!" Tina engulfed him, sealing her lips around his head and praying for his climax.

After she swallowed, she let him retreat from her mouth but continued fondling and kissing a few moments longer. Finally she let him go, sat on her hands, and they both giggled. They stared at each other nervously. Albert spoke first. "Tina, you're a champion." Tina blushed with pride. The most magnificent cock she had ever seen had just erupted -- for and because of her. But also, suddenly, she felt a bit shy.

Albert sensed her shyness and lifted her chin with a finger, meeting her eyes with his. "I'd love to return the favor, Tina," he said. Then he laughed and said, "My tongue's not as big as the rest of me, but it's able and willing."

Tina drew a deep breath and returned the laugh. "I bet your tongue is totally amazing, Albert." She patted his hand. "But, well, I should figure out things with my boyfriend before I take my pants off, you know?" Albert chuckled, nodded, and pulled up his shorts. They parted with a hug, and Tina told him she would know more soon about Abby's intentions. After Albert left, Tina saw Barry's message on her phone: "Yeah, okay, we should talk."

Tina's head spun. She had just had the most amazing sexual encounter of her life and could barely conceive of returning to business as usual with Barry. She decided to accept Barry's invitation -- only yesterday she herself had been soliciting it -- but wanted a day to think things over. Unfortunately, thinking time would be scarce because she had agreed to work an extra shift at the hospital. Reluctantly, she cancelled her weekly appointment with Diane.

To Tina's surprise, Barry was contrite when they met. He admitted he had been hasty and unreasonable and should have called sooner to apologize. He even admitted, with little prodding, that if Matt's penis was over eight inches long, then yes, it was bigger than his. Tina took it as a teachable moment.

"Do you think guys with below-average penises never get sex?" she asked.

"No! I mean, yes, they have sex, I guess."

"Well why is that?'

"They're in love...their partners love them."

"Okay, fine. But let's think of a relationship in purely sexual terms. If you don't have a big penis, you must offer something else, right? Or like if I don't have big boobs, or whatever gets you off, I must offer something else, right?"

"Right." Barry didn't know where she was going, but evidently she did, and he was willing to follow.

"So what else can you offer Abby?"

"What do you mean?"

Tina thought the answer was blindingly obvious and couldn't believe Barry was going to pretend otherwise or be obtuse. She resolved to remain patient and avoid starting an argument. "I mean Matt and Albert are both bigger than you. That doesn't make them better men, obviously. But if you let sexual competition boil down to who has the biggest dick, then you lose, period. You have to offer something else, something extra, right?"

"Okay...what?"

Tina rolled her eyes. She cupped his ear and said, in a stage whisper, "Your tongue, dummy!"

Barry pulled a face. "Are you saying I have to go down on Abby?"

"I'm saying women LIKE it. A lot of women like it better than intercourse. I bet more women get themselves off with rubbing and vibrators than with dildos. I'm saying a tongue is better at giving orgasms than a penis."

"I'm not sure I believe that. And anyway, you said Abby wants to get laid."

"Right. She does." Tina took his face in her hands, stared into his eyes and said, "But you can do both, you know."

"Tina, I can't believe you're trying to convince me to go down on a strange woman! Are you serious? I mean, come on!"

Tina blushed because Barry had succeeded in making it sound inappropriate. "Okay, let's leave Abby out of it. What about me?"

"What do you mean? I go down on you," Barry said defensively.

"Barry. Please." Tina shook her head. "How many times have we had sex?"

"I don't know..."

"I don't either. Let's say 50 times. How many times have you gone down on me?"

"I wasn't counting. But it sounds like you are!" Barry said hotly. He was getting annoyed.

"Okay, different question. How many times have I gone down on you? I'm not counting either, but you know what? I do know the answer. FIFTY!" Tina was getting annoyed now, too, but reminded herself to stay calm and keep Barry in the conversation. "Barry, we've never had sex without me blowing you. Every single time. And I even let you come in my mouth! Sorry. It sounds like I'm complaining...and I sort of am, I guess, but not about everything. I mean, look, I love having sex with you." Tina paused and looked at the floor. Then she simply said, "But I've never come in your mouth. ...you know?" They were both silent. Finally, Tina put her arms around his neck and whispered seductively, "But I bet I could..."

Barry took that as an invitation to undress her, and lifted her shirttail. Tina found herself getting excited and was tempted to let things proceed, since now Barry pretty much had to go down on her, but she stopped him. "This is good, Bar, I mean I'm up for it. I'm glad you're not pissed off, at least not enough to leave," she added. "But hey? I want to do this differently."

Tina stepped back and gazed at him, preparing her speech. "Here's what I want. You can say yes or no, but here's what I want. Let's have a sex date. No Netflix, no takeout, no long conversation. Just sex. But you have to make me come with your tongue. Or, put it this way -- I get to keep using your tongue until I come. Deal?"

Barry didn't hesitate. "Yeah, sure, deal! But we can do that right now. I brought my tongue with me," he said with a leer, and stuck it out.

"Oooh, I like the looks of that!" said Tina, but she held up a finger and continued, "But right now, you're just doing it because I challenged you. And more important, you don't know what you're doing."

Barry objected, "What the... I know what I'm doing!"

"Trust me, Babe, you don't. It's not even close. So... what I want you to do before our date is learn how to do it." Barry opened his mouth to protest, Tina raised her shushing finger again and went on, "I'm not saying I want you to practice on anyone but me. But I am saying you can learn a lot."

"How?"

"Jesus, Barry, what do you think the internet is for? Google it: Cunnilingus for Dummies. Find some worthwhile porn, some how-to porn. I bet someone -- but only trust a woman -- has made instructional videos. Read a sex book. Ask your sister..."

"I'm not asking my sister!"

"Whatever. Steal your sister's Cosmo. I'm just saying, go learn something about it before you decide you're an expert. I want this to be the best sex I've ever had. It's not like that's easy, you know (no pressure)," Tina smiled. She went on, "Learn about female body parts. Learn how they work. I don't want you to just come over and go down on me. I want you to have a plan, I want you think about how to arouse me, make me tingle, make me wet. I want you to make me desperate for your tongue before we even get naked. I want you doing things neither of us has even thought of yet. Get the idea?"

"So you're saying sex shouldn't be spontaneous? We need to write a script?" Barry was skeptical, but also intrigued.

"Trust me, this will be spontaneous enough. You're going to be in charge, and I'm going to love what you do to me." She kissed him.

"When is our date?"

"As soon as you tell me you've learned enough to have it." She kissed him again. Barry left with a lot to think about.

When they spoke the next day, Barry said he'd probably need another couple of days to be ready. Tina was impressed (and excited) that he wanted so much time. "What are you learning?" she asked. Barry was vague. "You were right. There's a lot on the web about cunnilingus." But that was all he would say.

The following day at work, Tina was shocked to discover that Abby was gone.

"What? What do you mean? When did she leave?" she asked several nurses. She received only terse replies: "Yesterday." "Well where did she go?" No one offered an answer. Several -- more likely, most -- of the nurses knew about Tina's interest in Abby's sexual prospects. Some told coarse jokes about it. Finally, a more sympathetic nurse said, "Well, she was doing a little better, you know? The doctors thought she could go home. It's good for her." Tina had no idea where 'home' was for Abby and she wasn't permitted to see her chart. She had to admit it was good for Abby that she could leave. But what was she going to say to the three men who had volunteered to service her? She'd had recent inquiries from both Matt and Albert, both probably were wondering if Abby had chosen someone else.

Tina had set aside the next evening for her sex date with Barry and was determined that Abby's disappearance would not intrude upon the night. From texts they'd exchanged, she guessed that Barry was psyched. They kissed when he arrived at her apartment, toting a daypack. Thinking it was a conventional kiss, Tina moved to disengage and lead him into the bedroom. Barry interrupted her movement and prolonged the kiss. "Are you ready, Tina?" he asked. Not waiting for a reply, he rubbed his open hand lightly from her quad to her inner thigh. "Have you been thinking about tonight, Tina?"

"Mmm. Show me what you've learned, Babe."

They prolonged the kiss, getting tongues well involved. Barry slid his hand into her yoga pants in back and fondled her ass cheek, which she loved. Gradually he pushed her pants and panties part way down and she felt cool air on her pussy. To Tina's surprise, he guided her not to the bedroom, but to the kitchen. He lifted her onto the countertop next to the sink and slowly, deliberately pulled her pants and panties off. As Tina wondered what was happening, Barry retrieved and opened his day pack.

"Um... what are we doing?" she asked, beginning to feel ridiculous with her bare butt on the cold countertop.

Barry grinned. "I'm shaving you." He opened the daypack and set some tools on the countertop. Tina gasped. "What?! No, wait! Wait!! I'm not sure that's..." He patted her thigh with confidence and said, "Don't worry, Tina. I'm in charge, remember?" Then he added, with a wink, "Be glad I decided to shave instead of wax."

Tina trembled in apprehension, if not fright, but was becoming aroused at the same time. Did she trust him? Oh God. What would this feel like? She routinely shaved her legs and armpits, but never paid serious attention to her pubic hair, except for her bikini line. She had butterflies and bit her lip as Barry began with an electric clipper, a slim one, apparently designed for women (pastel colored). He was gentle and in no hurry. As Tina's curiosity and confidence increased, she opened her legs wider, now interested in his work as the hair fell away. He finished with the clipper and kissed her pussy casually. "Now, shaving cream." He added parenthetically, "And, by the way, I've already shaved myself, in case you want things to be even, or wonder if I know what I'm doing..."

He applied a gel-based shaving cream all over her and, for good measure, rubbed it sensually for far longer than the manufacturer prescribed while kissing her on the mouth and teasing her tongue. Next Barry opened the tap, adjusted the water temperature, picked up a brand-new razor and began to shave. Watching it and feeling it was the most erotic experience Tina had ever had, hotter even than sucking Albert. Barry was careful, gently pulling her skin taut before taking a short stroke with the razor. He took his time, knowing that Tina was, already, practically beside herself. He finished one side, gave it a light rub and a kiss before starting the other. "Such a pretty little girl," Barry murmured, almost to himself, and she got even hotter.

Shaving completed, Barry massaged moisturizing cream into all the places he'd shaved, taking his time and teasing her with his fingers as he massaged. "It prevents irritation," he said matter-of-factly. "Tastes okay, too, (I checked)" he noted. "Hmm, what's this? Seems like there's some extra moisturizer down there..." Tina blushed and shuddered as she felt herself creaming on his fingers. "Jesus, Bar..."

He dried his hands and lifted Tina off the counter. He kissed her while he carried her not to her bed, but to an overstuffed chair in the living room. He set her down and pulled her butt toward him. Then he opened her legs and leaned in to kiss her belly and rub her ribs. He slipped a hand under her shirt and pushed her bra off her breasts. He teased her navel with his mouth as his palms rubbed her breasts. Tina badly wanted to finger her pussy but resisted the urge, letting Barry call the shots, but wishing he would just...then he did.

He sank to her crotch and pushed her legs father apart, stroking each of them. Knowing she was hairless made Tina feel extra naked and ultra-sensitive as he opened her. He began kissing the insides of her thighs. She moaned and stroked his head. Finally, he started on her pussy with lips-only kisses. She pulled his head in, urging him on. He allowed her to rub herself on his mouth.

"Oh God, Barry, please lick me!" she pleaded. Barry kept his face and mouth in her crotch, but replied, "Nope. You're not ready for my tongue."

"FUCK!!" Tina cried, as Barry continued kissing.

In fact, she was more than ready for his tongue. Soon enough he opened his mouth and teased her with it. Then came long, sensuous licks of her labia. Without her pubic hair it was incredibly sensual to be licked; she could actually discern the texture of Barry's tongue on her hairless mons. She was already slick and getting wetter by the minute. At last Barry stopped teasing and licked in earnest but, remembering his lessons, he kept his tongue flat and licked steadily, not frantically. No matter how agitated she might become, he was going to keep up the steady licking -- licking, licking, licking -- paying special, tender attention to her clitoris. He tried to discern from her reactions whether she preferred up and down or side to side or circles (apparently all were good). At regular intervals he applied light pressure with his tongue while gently, lovingly, sucking her clit.