A Favor for Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Barry inserted a fingertip an inch or so into her vagina, Tina's legs trembled. Barry took note and kept the finger where it was, adding a slow rub. His other hand sought her breast and especially, her nipple. All the while, his tongue licked and licked and patiently licked.

Tina knew she was going to come, but it seemed she just kept getting closer and closer without getting all the way there; higher and higher, but not yet falling. Barry's tongue was clearly the workhorse, but it was a gentle squeeze of her right nipple that sent her over the edge and cascading into her orgasm. Barry felt her go rigid, her pussy clamping his finger, as she spasmed on his face. He was mesmerized -- he had only ever seen women come in porn clips, but those were mostly fake. Tina was climaxing for real, coming on his mouth. Hard. He resolved to keep licking through it -- for her -- but she held his head firmly and pulled away from his tongue as she shook in a fevered orgasm. Barry remained obediently still. Minutes later, after she calmed down, Tina allowed him to rest his warm lips on her clitoris. The tongue was done.

Tina was limp, still in the chair, watching Barry lovingly kiss her pussy as she idly stroked his head. "Bar, That. Was. AMAZING! Fuck!"

Barry peered up from between her legs and smiled with satisfaction. "Did you know the clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as the penis?" Tina smiled back, drained but happy. "Yeah? Is that so?" Barry nodded and said, "You were right, Tina -- there was a lot I didn't know. Probably still don't." Tina smiled, "Wow...I've created a pussy geek."

"Well, maybe, if you're lucky," Barry chuckled. He looked at his watch. Tina noticed. "Going somewhere?" she teased. He replied, "No. Just curious to see how long I was licking."

"How long?"

"Thirty minutes."

Tina frowned, "Sorry I took so long, Babe."

"No, no! Not at all. Women take five to seven times longer than men to climax. That's actually kind of cool, when you think about it. The point is not to rush it but for me to just keep licking, no matter what. Steady as she goes. I was expecting 30 or 40 minutes, easy. You remember Dory in 'Finding Nemo'? 'Just keep licking... Just keep licking...'" he chanted in a sing-song voice. Barry was clearly proud of himself.

Tina was enchanted. "Fuck me now?" she asked sweetly.

"Not yet. When you're ready, we're going to do it again. Only I'm going to lie down and you're going to straddle my mouth. You're going to direct the action and you have to tell me -- out loud -- everything you want."

"Mmm. Sixty-nine, Babe?"

"Nope. Just you."

Tina melted, smiled and stroked his cheek. "Okay, lover."

"You know, since you have twice as many nerve endings, maybe you should have twice as many orgasms. What do you think?"

"Whoa." Tina closed her eyes and murmured, "I can't believe I waited this long to have a sex date." To herself she thought, 'Thank you, Abby.'

Diane was looking forward to her appointment with Tina. She also was dreading it because she intended to 'fire' Tina as a patient, a step she'd never taken before. Tina simply did not need a therapist, or if she did, she needed someone else. She never had a lot to talk about; the only topic that came up reliably was the thing with the Abby woman. Diane found Tina's take on Abby interesting, but still, not worth seeing a therapist for. She was pretty sure she was right to part ways and she expected to be relieved afterward. Nevertheless, she did not relish having the conversation and she knew Tina would disagree and try to change her mind.

Tina came in and apologized for canceling the previous week. She offered to pay for the session if that was how these things worked. Diane brushed the offer aside. "Actually," she said, "I was planning to not charge you for any of the sessions this month." Tina's surprise was obvious. "You see, Tina, I don't think I'm helping you. I don't think you need a therapist. It would be unprofessional of me to keep taking your money."

"But... it's good to talk to you. I get a lot out of it."

Diane crossed her arms with skepticism. "What do you get out of it?"

"Well...it helps me think."

"Tina, the things we talk about you could talk to anyone about. We've talked more about Abby than anything else this month."

Tina felt herself tensing. "But...but I need to talk to you about Abby..."

"Why?"

"Because there is no Abby!" Tina avoided bursting into tears, but Diane could see she was close.

"Tina, what do you mean? You made Abby up?" She shouldn't have said it, she should have just let Tina keep going.

"No, I mean, Abby's real... or she was. But she's gone! She left the hospital. I don't know where she is."

"When did she leave?"

"I don't know. A while ago."

"So what is the problem?"

"I have three guys volunteering to have sex with her!"

Diane shrugged at how simple it was. "Tell them she's gone."

"But they'll think I made her up. Like you did, just now!" Diane winced. Tina continued in a hopeless voice, "They...they'll think I made up Abby just so I could have sex with them."

"Tina. You've been having sex with these men? You've been having sex with your brother?" Again, Diane shouldn't have said it -- she was off her game today -- and now Tina did burst into tears. For the first time it occurred to Diane that maybe Tina did need a therapist.

"Well, Barry's my boyfriend..." Tina said defensively, still leaking tears. Diane remained silent so she would continue. She gently pushed a box of tissues towards her. "And well, Matt and I...we didn't exactly have sex..."

"Not exactly?"

Tina blew her nose in a tissue. "Well I told you I measured him and all, and we were goofing around... and I took my shirt off. She stopped. How could she explain it so it didn't sound juvenile or perverted? She tried again. "Well I had to get him hard so I could measure him...so I showed him my boobs. And it worked. He got really hard and I did measure him. But I had touched him, so he wanted to touch me, and I let him feel my boob, and he was jacking off...and I sort of jacked him off with my boobs ... and I let him shoot his come on me." Tina had mostly regained her composure by relating the incident. "I don't know. Does that count as sex with my brother?"

Diane ignored the question. "What about the others?"

"Albert's the black guy who sent the dick pic. And I mean, it was a monster, but it could have been anyone, right? I had to find out for Abby. So he, Matt, and I went out. He, um, showed me his thing, and...well, it was...I mean, really, it was so big. He let me touch it, and I did, and ... I ended up sucking him. He sort of came in my mouth..."

"A threesome? And your brother again?" Diane raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, no. Matt had already left. It was just us two." She paused, remembering Albert, then continued, "Diane, you don't understand. I could barely get the end of it in my mouth, I couldn't get my hand around it, it was practically as long as my forearm." She looked wistful, adding, "And it was beautiful. ... But I guess that counts as sex, huh?"

"Not in the White House," Diane said dryly, "but yes, I'd say so." Then she asked, "You and Barry made up, I take it?"

Tina sighed. "Barry was so sweet in the end. He went out and taught himself cunnilingus, just for me." Diane looked puzzled so Tina continued, "I told him if he didn't have the biggest penis, he had to have something else going for him, sex-wise. I invited him to a special sex date, but he had to agree to give me an orgasm with his tongue, and first he had to go away and learn all about it. And guess what -- he did! He was incredible. He even, um, shaved me. It was the best sex you can imagine, and Barry wasn't even naked."

Tina stopped talking and grew reflective. Diane did not speak either. Finally, Tina said, "These guys have been so good. I can't just tell them there is no Abby, or that Abby's gone."

"Tina, have you thought about why you did all this?"

"Well, to help Abby. I was trying to do something good."

"Really?" Tina did not respond and Diane continued. "What if she had needed help paying her rent instead of getting laid. Would you have jumped in to help with that?"

"Maybe, I don't know. What are you saying?"

"That you felt sorry for the pathetic virgin? Find her a man and she'll get well. A penis will redeem her? And Tina, you didn't suck Albert for Abby, right?" Diane knew she shouldn't say such things, and that she was laying it on pretty thick. But she wasn't Tina's therapist anymore.

Tina was shocked, and suddenly ashamed. "Oh God, is that what it sounds like? Is that what I'm doing?" Diane did not reply. Tina wondered softly, "It's all about me?"

Tina fell silent and realized she was going cry again. "Well, now I feel really shitty." She thought about Abby, Matt, Albert, and Barry and accused herself of using all of them and also of letting them down. Earlier in the session she had worried about sounding perverted. Now she was afraid she'd been blind and selfish, which was much worse than being perverted. "What am I going to say to everyone?" she asked Diane.

Diane said nothing at first. Then she said, "It's not as bad as you think. We can talk about it, and I may be able to help. But you have to agree I'm not your therapist. This is not a therapy session. In fact..." She stood up abruptly, to Tina's surprise, and beckoned Tina to rise, too. "Do you agree?" Tina nodded helplessly. "Okay, let's go somewhere else. Let's take a walk."

Diane did not speak again until they were outside and beyond the parking lot. Tina had no idea what was happening, so did not speak either. Whatever came next promised to be interesting.

"Tina, I believe you were sincerely trying to help Abby. I'm sorry I made you feel guilty about it. And the men were using you as much as you were using them. Well, except for Barry. Barry sounds like a keeper." Tina felt better but did not understand why they'd had to leave Diane's office for this.

Diane continued, "Maybe you don't have to say anything to the guys."

Tina had already thought of this. "You mean, just let each of them think she chose someone else?"

"That's one possibility," Diane admitted. "Or you could just go ahead and let one of them have sex with Abby."

Tina was confused. "But I don't know where Abby is."

Diane drew a deep breath and halted their walk. "Tina, I'm Abby." She dropped her eyes. "I'm the pathetic virgin."

Tina was confused momentarily, then thought she understood. "You mean..."

"None of them has ever seen Abby, right? Did you ever describe her?"

"No."

"So..." Diane reconsidered what she had been going to say and started over. "Tina, I really meant it when I said you didn't understand Abby. Maybe I don't either, but I understand a lot of it. I'm almost 35 and ... a pathetic virgin. I mean, you have had...you've had more cocks and tongues and boobs and sex and, well, fun in the last month than I've had in my whole life. So ... maybe I could be your Abby." She added, though by now it was unnecessary, "Maybe one of your nice young men could have sex with me. Maybe one of them would be willing to...do me?"

Tina was astounded. "Really? I mean, you're really a virgin?"

Diane nodded. "It's another reason I shouldn't be your therapist. To be honest, I don't think virgins should be therapists. They aren't qualified."

Tina laughed and put her arm through Diane's as they resumed walking. "Well, let's get you qualified!" The more they walked the more enthusiastic and excited Tina became. "Which one do you think you want? What else can I tell you, 'Abby'?" She briefly considered stipulating that Barry was off limits -- he was hers now, and a 'keeper' -- but decided that Barry had earned the right to be considered and after all, as she had told Matt, it was just a one-time thing.

Diane had been expecting the question and deflected it. "I thought the whole idea was that you were going to make a recommendation."

Tina nodded. "Right...Hey, wait a second." Tina grew even more excited. "You can have all of them! They won't know, right? They ALL want to do Abby...so why shouldn't they all do her?"

Diane raised her eyebrows. "Even Barry?"

"Well, promise me it's just once? And seriously, Diane, he will get you OFF. His tongue will blow you away!" Excited, she lowered her voice and added, "Maybe he'll shave you."

Diane felt butterflies. "You realize this is a really bad idea, right?"