A Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every now and then, they were both at just the right angle for David's cock to catch the edge of Josh's anus. The slick head of his cock would exert a small amount of pressure, slightly parting Josh's hole before bouncing out and continuing its journey up and down along his crack. Josh moaned, fully erect now and more turned on than he'd ever imagined possible. He found himself longing to have David inside him, aching to be filled with his cock. His hole was on fire with a prickling, tingling pleasure, constantly set off by the rubbing motion going on behind him.

David broke off the kiss, and Josh lifted his torso, spreadeagled on all fours staring down at his mate. David was flushed, his mouth parted slightly, cum still gripping tenaciously to the underside of his chin. He reached down and scooped some of the cum from his sternum into his fingers. Looking him straight in the eyes, Josh lifted his pelvis slightly, allowing David's hand to slide between his legs. He felt his fingers smearing cum over his hole, feeling 2 fingers running laps around the lubricated muscle. The sensation was amazing. He couldn't believe he'd never tried this before. A whole world of sensation that had been closed to him until now.

With surprise, he noticed the pad of one finger pressing more insistently against his tight opening. Running very small circles, David spread the semen right around the centre of his hole, with each lap exerting just a little more pressure into the centre. The lubricated finger began to probe deeper and deeper each time, sliding just inside the tight, muscular opening. Josh had his eyes closed, holding perfectly still as his arse was stimulated like never before. He barely even noticed his throbbing erection now, all attention drawn to his back end. He heard a soft moaning sound and was surprised to realise it was coming from him.

David stared directly at him, an unspoken question in his eyes. Josh responded in the only way he could now, with David's finger knuckle deep inside him; an almost imperceptible nod, with a tilt of his pelvis gave David all the signal he needed.

Reaching down with his free hand, David grabbed a hold of his own hot, engorged meat and gave it a few strokes. His squeeze liberated a fresh collection of pre cum, mixing in with the copious semen already slickening his cock. Josh felt the finger slide out of him, only to be replaced almost immediately with the dull pressure of David's cock pressing against his hole. The thought of what was happening hit him with a sudden rush. His muscles tensed and his arse squeezed tightly shut as he imagined how he must look with a cock trying to gain entry into his most private area. It just seemed so wrong.

He looked down at David, who seemed entirely oblivious, gently pushing against the tight, spasming muscle. Holding himself on all fours, Josh was taken again by a wave of pleasure as David rubbed his cock over his hole, the pressure pushing Josh forward, and causing his package to rub smoothly along David's slick belly. His knees buckled at the mere sensation of it. How could it be wrong if it felt this good? Resolved to follow this through to its conclusion, Josh took a deep breath and relaxed against the insistent pressure of the cock behind him.

He opened.

A fraction of a second of sharp, excruciating pain caused him to cry out in surprise, but it was gone before he even took his breath back in. Replacing it was a smooth gliding fullness, as David slid into him, his lubricated rod advancing steadily inside him, until a sudden, new sensation caused Josh to be overwhelmed with pleasure. Eyes closed, he felt it like a warm, glowing heat, radiating out from the depths of his pelvis, across his whole body. He couldn't move, transfixed by the new pleasure that engulfed him. Rapidly, the pleasure spread from his pelvis out to the base of his cock, travelling along the shaft and seemingly exploding from him. David buried deep inside him, Josh looked down, and was mortified to see the copious clear fluid leaking from him in a steady stream, running out across David's belly and dripping onto the couch below him. Unable to control the flow, Josh looked at David, expecting to see a look of disgust. Far from it, David watched the fluid leak from him, transfixed. He reached down and wiped some up onto his fingers. Observing the smooth, viscous consistency, David wiped the fluid onto his tongue, apparently savouring the taste, looking mischievously at Josh.

"That's just so fucking hot." He breathed, sucking on his fingers.

The flood of precum slowed then stopped, and Josh held still briefly, taking stock of the sensations washing over him. A warm pulsing pleasure sat deep inside his pelvis, washing wave after wave of tingling heat through him like ripples on a pond. Legs spread over David's torso, he felt his arse stretching to accommodate the large cock, balls-deep inside of him. Experimenting, he moved himself ever so slightly up, before resting back firmly on David's pelvis. The friction inside him was warm and smooth, the stinging pain only a memory. Amazed at how quickly he'd accommodated to this new invasion, he began to rock his pelvis slowly, tilting back and forth, causing David to slide in and out of him incrementally.

David had a look of rapt pleasure on his face as his cock was stroked by the tight muscle around Josh's hole. His hands rested on Josh's hips, and he stared directly into his eyes as he started to extend Josh's movements with his own. He was overwhelmed with the intensity of it all, not just the amazing friction sending waves of pleasure deep inside him, but the fact that Josh seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was. Sex had always been a chore or a favour as far as Amy was concerned. An enthusiastic partner was more of a turn on than he could have imagined. The fact that it was with another bloke just didn't seem to matter. Not wanting to hurt him, David held still as Josh slid himself up and down along his shaft, each time sliding further up before plunging himself back down against David's pelvis.

Josh was lost in the warmth and wetness of it all. His arse filled repeatedly with David's meat, his hole perfectly adjusted to the girth of him. As he drew himself forward, his balls and hard cock slid along David's wet, slippery belly, creating a mind blowing smooth pleasure. Every movement, no matter how tiny, caused waves of pleasure both inside his pelvis and rippling from his genitals. He was trapped in bliss, with no movement that could avoid its multiplication.

He leaned down further and locked his lips with David's, their tongues exploring the inside of each others' mouth. Josh found himself briefly lost in the implications of it all. They had crossed the boundary of friendship so far that it was barely even visible behind them. Far from doing a favour for a mate, this was a passionate, mind-blowing fuck, the likes of which he had never experienced. He felt both vulnerability and power; vulnerable as he felt David's strength below him as he penetrated him deeply, and powerful as held David's full attention, knowing that he would do whatever he told him to.

Pushing himself off David's chest, he sat upright as David now began to match his movements with thrusts of his own. Suddenly, the new position brought another sensation, as the angle of David's cock rubbed along his prostate with every thrust. A warm, intense pleasure spread in waves from his pelvis across his whole body, building with every thrust until he was tingling all over. David reached up and caressed his nipples, which in their state of hypersensitivity sent shudders through him. His cock twitched and a further gush of pre-cum erupted from him. His cock didn't even seem to matter now, as the focus of his pleasure centred deep in his pelvis.

In a single movement, David sat up and with his hands under Josh's arse, he lifted him up off the couch, cock still buried deep inside him.

"Let's move this to the bedroom." David said as he carried Josh easily in his arms.

Helpless, Josh wrapped his arms around David's neck, holding him tight as he was carried like a doll. With every step, he bounced on the hard cock inside him, pushing deep into him. The feeling of being completely held like this, embraced in David's strength, was completely foreign to him. He was so used to being the one in control, the dominant figure in his sexual relationships. The idea of surrendering was so new. The balance had shifted again now. No longer the one controlling the sexually inexperienced David, he now rested in his arms, helpless and at his mercy.

They reached the bedroom, and David lay him down on his back on the edge of the bed, finally slipping out of him as he bent down. The sudden emptiness Josh felt was short lived, as David rapidly re-entered him, no longer gentle and tentative, but with force and purpose. He looked at Josh as he entered, partly checking that he was ok, but equally entranced by the look of bliss that played across Josh's face. He could see how much he was loving this, and the idea of giving someone so much mindless pleasure was driving him wild.

With one foot on the ground, and one knee on the bed, David leaned over Josh, his legs wrapped around his waist. He grabbed Josh by the wrists and drew his arms up above his head, holding them there with one hand. He fucked him hard, thrusting in and out with increasing force. His free hand ran down Josh's torso, caressing his body as he fucked.

Josh lay back in complete bliss, surrendering to the man who loomed over him. The waves of pleasure continued to wash over him, over and over. At times, the intensity built, as though towards orgasm, only to be released with a shudder across his whole body. Each time, an eruption of the clear fluid would spill forth from his rock hard cock onto his slick belly. Each release was mind-blowing, but without the finality of an orgasm, meaning it could start to build again immediately. He stared straight up at David, the source of so much pleasure, the one who was giving this to him. In that moment he knew that this was where he wanted to be. This was happiness. Maybe even love.

He noticed David's eyes beginning to glaze over as the pace of his thrusts built. The tension built inside Josh as well, as he realised that this would be the moment of orgasm. David's face grew red as he panted, grunting with each thrust, eyes closed, a look of shocked ecstasy on his face. He threw his head back and thrust hard as he came, shooting his load deep inside of Josh, over and over again. Amazed, Josh looked down at his own cock as his orgasm grew, starting deep in his pelvis and spreading across his whole body before erupting from his cock in a showering flood of cum that coated them both.

Still inside him, David collapsed onto him, panting, sweaty and entirely spent. Josh embraced him with arms and legs, holding him close as they silently enjoyed their bliss. Finally David lifted his head and looked Josh in the eyes, smiling sheepishly. He kissed him then, passionately and with a new intensity as they both realised the implications of what had just happened.

12