A Favour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally noticing that something had changed, Matt looked down to see Josh entering David once again, slowly sliding his cock and in out of his arse. David's hard member poked into his own belly with his knees up towards his chest.

Matt was transfixed. He stepped off the couch, standing beside the two of them, staring at Josh's cock disappearing once again.

"What the fuck?!" he said, incredulous. "You're letting him fuck you? Doesn't that fucken hurt?"

David was barely able to speak. "Aw, it feels so good." He moaned in between breaths. "It hurts a bit at first, but after that it's amazing."

Josh was working up a rhythm now, fucking him harder as David accommodated him more easily. Matt stood right beside them, watching in amazement, absently stroking his own cock. Josh watched Matt bemused as he reached down and pushed David's leg out of the way, allowing him a better view. He seemed to be pretty excited by this for a straight man.

Matt straightened up, still stroking himself and looked over Josh's shoulder, eyeing his arse speculatively. Josh tilted his pelvis and shifted his legs, lifting his arse up in what he hoped was an enticing way.

Matt seemed to take the invitation, moving around behind him and kneeling down. With one hand he pushed Josh forward, forcing him down onto David's reclining body. His cock still deep inside David, they locked eyes as Josh braced himself for Matt's entry.

He felt a few clumsy thrusts behind him as Matt tried to find his opening. Taking charge, he reached around and grabbed onto Matt's petite dick, directing him finally to his waiting hole. He relaxed his muscle just in time, as Matt pushed forcefully into him, thrusting painfully into him in a single thrust.

Silently grateful that he didn't have a greater girth, Josh let out a grunt as Matt quickly started to fuck him, thrusting him forward into David. His own cock thrust in and out of David's arse with every push. His mind blurred as he was lost in the sensation of entering and being entered at the same time.

Matt was already racing towards a crescendo, almost as soon as he forced his way inside Josh. After just 30 seconds, his thrusts grew faster and harder, a guttural grunting noise punctuating each stroke. His big sack slapped noisily against Josh's arse as he fucked him.

Josh turned to look behind him as Matt built towards a climax, his head thrown back, sweat running down his neck. He was lost in his own world now, thrusting forcefully into the hole in front of him as the orgasm overtook him. Gripping onto Josh's hips, he rammed his cock home, thick streams of cum erupting into his belly. His body quivered as his balls emptied into him, his thrusts finally slowing to a stop.

He looked down at Josh, as if suddenly realising where he was and pulled himself out, standing up and wiping himself off on the underwear he'd strewn on the floor. Rather than rushing off though, he took a seat in the corner of the room, still naked, as if ready to watch the rest of the show.

Not yet ready to cum himself, Josh pulled himself free of David's arse. He pulled David's legs down to floor and stood up, a rivulet of Matt's cum running down the inside of his thigh. Leaning down, he kissed David passionately, conscious of putting on a show for Matt.

Lips locked on David, he climbed up onto the couch, knees straddling David's thighs. Reaching behind himself, he grabbed a hold of David's more impressive cock, directing it towards his leaking hole. With a slow, fluid movement, he slid himself down his cock, dilating to accommodate the bigger girth.

He glanced over at Matt who was hardening up again, stroking himself in the chair, legs spreadeagled. His mouth hung open slightly, his eyes adopting a glazed look. He'd taken to this display of man-on-man sex with barely a second thought.

Cum leaked from Josh, running along David's shaft and down his sack. The wet hole slurped noisily as they fucked, accompanied by a rhythmic slap of Josh's cock bouncing against David's abs as he impaled himself over and over. He moaned softly, finally able to enjoy being filled by the cock that he'd missed all of these days.

In no time he could feel the pleasure building deep inside him. He could feel the tension building in David as well, as if they were linked. They barely noticed Matt getting up and standing beside them, rapidly jerking his cock as he too climbed towards another load.

Both hands holding David's face, they locked eyes as Josh bounced up and down on his cock. Simultaneously their orgasms built inside them. There was nothing but that gaze, and the friction between them. Moaning together, the pressure built until the end was inevitable.

Finally, Josh felt the blissful release take hold of him, starting deep in his belly as David shot a load of cum into him. Seeming to emanate from there, the waves of pleasure spread from his arse, shooting forward into his cock before erupting from him in a massive geyser of cum, spraying over both of them.

Beside them Matt grunted noisily, pulling Josh's head back by his hair. Jerking himself furiously, he shot a second load, streams of cum shooting out over Josh's face, and dripping from his chin.

Finally extricating themselves from each other, they collapsed onto the couch, a mess of cum, sweat and saliva. Arms and legs entangled, they lay back together, slowly catching their breath. As they finally regained control, they rose from the couch and without speaking, walked in train to collapse together on David's bed, all 3 asleep within minutes.

12