All Comments on 'A Feel For The Ice Ch. 02'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i need you to finish that scene!

I was so happy to see the next chapter up so soon but ugh. I *need* the rest of that scene! I hope you pick up with it soon!

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Dammit.....

I know this is only part 2, BUT, it seems to me there are at least 8 - 10 paragraphs missing! You should stop doing that to us old guys. O well, patience is a virtue seldom found in women, and almost never found in men! Cheers. Thanks for the stories.

The_EnchantressThe_Enchantressover 14 years ago
Wow!

You know there's no hockey where I'm from. . .but that means little to nothing when reading your stories. *laughs* talk about passion! And if that's what hockey's like I need to get "into" that. =P Anyways fantastic job really! I'm a big fan and truly enjoy your works! Can't wait for what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Geez

you are one cruel woman, Mugsy. ;) Absolutely love this story though - as a single mom I know exactly how Anna feels ... well except for the whole dating a hockey player thing - too bad all the guys on my local team are all married or barely legal. ;)

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
You didn't...

Yes, you did! You left them in the middle of scorching hot sex! How could you?? Loving this story, one of your best so far, and not just because it's about HZ and the Wings either. I'm loving the characters in this one.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Such a tease...

Yay, mugsy. :) Nice job! Love the tension. Now you need to give people some release! Um, I didn't mean that quite the way it sounded... ;)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!

I have no right to complain after 5 amazing pages but..... @#@!#!@#!!! You stopped there???? You must admit, that was slightly evil. Can't wait for the continuation!

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
love it

you write suck engrossing stories that have such heart and humour that i wait for every entry and this is one of the best bravo to you bravo

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 14 years ago
I want to yell at you but...

that was such a great installment!

I can't be mad that you cut it too short for my liking*

Great writing, love the characters, it's about hockey... what could be better?? LOL

inspirixisinspirixisover 14 years ago
Nice

I like it, but I have to point out that a three year old definitely notices when a parent goes missing. Maybe they repress it later and don't remember it exactly, but they know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

This is such a great story. I'm really enjoying the whole concept of the slowly, building tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"Henrik clenched his jaw and the hand at her back pressed more firmly."

A) I'm sooo glad you chose to change his name from Henrik to Hayden.

B) I shouldn't be able to tell that from reading your story, though. Proofread one more time, next chapter?

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

11. A Feel For The Ice (HZ and Anna):

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-feel-for-the-ice-ch-03

The site automatically adds spaces to URLs so remove them and the link should work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

In a word, scintillating!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck off Kevin.....they are too close to be neighborly....even chosing clothes for her to use

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES