A Femdom Bachelorette Pt. 05

Story Info
A return to the bar bring a humiliation volunteer.
2k words
4.56
3.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again awoke before any of the ladies and began prepping breakfast, this time in nothing but my frilly apron from the beginning. Molly's work from the previous night was on full display; from my ass to my knees was striped, with many places starting to show deep bruising that would soon be the greens and yellows and blacks that evidence a good thrashing. I stole away to admire it more than once. Dana was the first to make it to the kitchen today and she whistled at the sight as she approached.

"Goddamn, thing!" she exclaimed. "Did Molly..." she trailed off, unsure how to describe whatever had happened.

"Indeed she did, Ma'am" I offered. "Same coffee as yesterday?" Dana nodded and I made the coffee.

"Can you face that way while you prep?" she asked. "I wish to admire my girl's work." Kendra and Lorelei entered together again, and both gave a similar reaction to Dana. Kendra took advantage of Lorelei asking Dana if she had plans for the day's mani/pedi to cross the room and steal a piece of smoked salmon off the cutting board. She slid next to me and, taking the salmon in a dainty pincer, whispered to me.

"This is me checking in," she said. "I didn't know Molly would go that hard!"

"Neither did I," I said, "but we talked about safewords and trust before we started and everything was within bounds."

"Good," Kendra said and she spirited away as Molly entered the kitchen.

There was brief applause and much congratulations offered, and part of me started thinking that maybe Molly went that far to avoid questions about what else we got up to - my bright red ass was enough to occupy her friends' imaginations. I would certainly not have revealed that she had concluded her evening squirting on my face, but at this point none of the girls even thought to suspect.

"Your coffee, Sir" I said as I placed it before Molly and the room exploded with laughter and cries of "Sir!" I turned away to hide a smile.

The girls dug into smoked salmon benedict and discussed the day that was laid out. I had arranged for providers to come to the house and two of the girls were going to get mani/pedis while the other two got a massage, and then they'd swap. Who was getting what first was sorted out with the bride's preferences getting extra weight, and before too long breakfast was wrapping up. Molly stood up from the table, drained her coffee and walked off to the bathroom. Coming back, she motioned for me to meet her by the sink. With our backs to the other girls, she spoke quietly to me.

"Thank you for being my public display," she said.

"My pleasure, Sir" I replied.

"This part is our secret," she said, and she thrust the coffee mug into my hands. I looked down and saw a layer of urine in the bottom. "I thought you might want to reuse my mug for your own coffee. Save yourself a dish to wash."

"Thoughtful of you, Sir" I said, swelling in my chastity. The girls departed and I wolfed down my breakfast so as to savor the coffee one sip at a time. In truth coffee is a pretty strong flavor and there wasn't that much urine in it because it had a slight taste to it but it wasn't terrible, but the idea of it was doing everything for me.

The day progressed with the scheduled services, and the kink angle receded a bit with other people in the house. I was called to fetch drinks, relay messages, etc, and Lorelai insisted that I also fetch drinks and refreshments for the people doing the work, which I could tell was something they didn't see all that often but I heard no complaints. After the mani/pedis and the massages the girls ended up poolside again, and I once again took up station at the outdoor kitchen. For a change it was nice that I was forced to stand, because sitting down hurt quite a bit at the moment. The girls did normal girls at poolside stuff for a while, then motioned me over.

"It's our last night, thing" said Dana. Our plan is as follows: you will chauffeur us to one or more of several clubs, where we will look amazing and be admired and dance and drink our faces off. For a nightcap we will return to the bar we were at on Thursday, and you will resume your place leashed and at the foot of our table. After a nightcap we will return here and Kendra, who went to the trouble of finding and arranging what has turned out to be an amazing weekend, has humbly requested that I leave you to her in the dungeon this evening and I have granted that request. How does that sound?"

"Excellent Ma'am."

"Good. We want a dinner of chicken cesar salads, nothing heavy before such a night. You may fetch pre-cooked chicken when you get the supplies, but everything else should be prepared by you."

"Yes Ma'am."

The girls continued poolside while I ran to the grocery store and they were in their rooms getting ready by the time I got back. Putting the salads together didn't take much time, and the girls lounged around shooting the shit until the sun had gone down and things had started up in town. I totally understood why they wouldn't want to drag a gimp to a chic club, so the first portion of the evening just consisted of dropping them off and picking them up when they wanted to check out the next place. They hit up three spots, really only loving one of them, and before too long at the third they were piling into the car again.

"Lorelai was right about you, thing" said Kendra.

"How's that, Ma'am?" I asked.

"You're good for repelling a certain category of male attention."

"I do like being useful, Ma'am" I said. Before long we were back at the bar, and Kendra pulled out my gimp mask and collar. I put them on and Dana clipped the leash on. "Down." she said. Crawling behind them as they crossed the parking lot I again marveled at how amazing they were and how this weekend had exceeded my wildest dreams.

Our time in the bar was going well, I wasn't really party to any of the conversation but it was interesting to hear them talk about their lives, mutual acquaintances, past relationships, that kind of thing. Periodically I was dispatched to fetch drinks and this time the lady bartender smiled at me - maybe she had taken a few days to think about whether or not she liked the idea of having a slave at her disposal. Anyway, it was all passing like a very simple but very nice night, the kind of thing good friends can conjure up together. Until.

There were two guys at the bar. One was wearing jeans and a soccer jersey and the other was wearing a tracksuit and like many of the bar patrons they stole some glances at the guy in a gimp mask kneeling at the end of a booth. Their glances started getting more and more frequent, though, and I started to get a bad feeling. Sure enough, after they finished what might have been their second or third round that I saw, they stood up and started walking our way.

"What the fuck is this?" tracksuit asked. It was clear he was talking to me but I really had no idea what to do and wondered if I just didn't say anything maybe this dude would magically disappear.

"Talk to us, not to thing" said Dana, calling from the head of the booth. "We are a group of friends enjoying our evening, if we have injured you in any way you have our most sincere regrets. Allow us to buy you a round to kindly say 'leave us alone.'"

"Allow him to buy us a round, you mean!" tracksuit pointed at me, and turned to me again. "You might be the world's biggest pussy, dude. You letting these women do this to you is like, selling the rest of us out."

I started to say something, but Lorelai, who was seated at the end of the booth and immediately to my left, cut me off. "No, thing. Never you mind." She stood up from the booth and straightened her dress. This would be impolite to mention in many contexts, but Lorelai was by some margin the hottest one in the group. She had tremendous, shapely legs that led to great curves and a tight, well apportioned ass. Her waist tucked back in and her figure was capped off with substantial but not absurdly large breasts. They were lifted and squeezed by a push up bra, I could tell, but the level of cleavage this displayed in her dress was insane. Her makeup was tasteful but sultry, highlighted by a matte lip color on her soft, pillowly lips. She stood in front of me and turned to the kid in the soccer jersey. "Why so shy?"

"Huh?" he said.

"Your friend here is running his mouth and minding everybody's business but his own," Lorelai said, "but you-" and here she took a perfectly manicured hand and stuck a finger in tracksuit's chest. "-are silent."

"Well I was gonna say," he said, before saying nothing.

"Gonna," she said. "No, I don't think you were. I think you were going to stand there like an ass, saying absolutely nothing, because you're too lost thinking about how badly you want to serve four gorgeous women."

"Uh, no" he stammered.

"This is our sex slave. Were you able to puzzle that out? Buying drinks, whatever, but this man makes us breakfast and fetches our towels and of course, gives us orgasm after orgasm after orgasm."

"Um he's still your bitch" tracksuit managed.

Lorelai stepped closer to him and leaned in. "Is that such a bad fate, do you really think? Being thoroughly used until you're worn out, sweaty, covered in god knows what, a room full of satisfied women around you?"

Soccer jersey didn't say anything, but he gulped and his hand moved like he kind of wanted to adjust himself. "Dude!" cried tracksuit.

"This doesn't concern you," Lorelai said to him before turning back and leaning toward tracksuit. She reached a hand to his shoulder and pulled him in close, stage whispering in his ear. "If you get on your knees and pledge your service to us right now we'll slap the leash on you and take turns riding your hard cock until you can't see straight." To say he dropped to his knees would be an understatement. He was propelled to his knees. A rocket engine alighted and drove him, faster than you can blink, to his knees.

He looked up at Lorelai. "Yes Goddess please uh, I'll do anything if you want to ride my cock."

She give him a gentle push, and he fell backwards on his ass. "Told you he was jealous," Lorelai tossed to tracksuit as she stooped to grab the handle of my leash. "Shall we depart, ladies?" The rest of the group had either known where Lorelai was going with things or picked it up quick, because they were on their feet. Lorelai led me out by the leash and behind me I heard tracksuit make a plaintive, desperately hopeful squawk. "Keep dreaming," Lorelai tossed over her shoulder, and then we were out the door. The laughter didn't die down until we were about ten minutes from home, and then Dana choked out an "uh, he's still your bitch" and the laughter resumed for the rest of the way. They piled out when we got home and as I ran around shutting doors Kendra came and took me by the arm. "Meet me in the dungeon in ten?" she asked. I agreed and went inside to freshen up.