A Femdom Cuckold's Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Saturday's delights.
7.9k words
4.22
16.6k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
226 Followers

Note: this is a work of fiction that takes place in a world free of STDs and birth control that always works and has no side effects; ALWAYS practice safe sex.

Part Two: Saturday's Delights

After a somewhat restless night, the cuckold awoke the following morning, still in Derek's arms. Between that and Vera's beautiful sleeping form in front of him, his dick attempted to harden in its cage, stoking the fire of his sexual arousal. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he carefully tried to get out of bed without stirring the others from their sleep. Being stuck between two people and under a blanket, was easier said than done. Besides his need to use the bathroom, he was hot from their body heat and needed to cool off.

Unwrapping Derek's arm from his waist, he softly rolled onto his back and slowly slid under the blanket to the foot of the bed. Holding the blanket in place, he moved over the footboard until he was out from under it. Standing up, he set the blanket down and looked at his Mistress and her two bulls, smiling at his success of having not awaken them. Once finishing his business in the bathroom, he applied fresh makeup to his face and donned his wig, transforming back into Heather. After slipping her legs into her fishnets, she re-entered the bedroom and, using the morning's dim light from the windows, she quietly searched for her black garter belt and a simple black thong in a dresser drawer and then went to the closet for her sexy maid's outfit.

Her Mistress had planned for them to stay the night and for her cuckold to serve them all breakfast, but since Jack was only interested in women (and now sissies), she thought a little sissy maid service would please him (not to mention Mistress). Taking the garter belt and maid's outfit to the bathroom where she could turn on the light, she dressed in everything except for her panties and examined herself in the mirror.

Being flat-chested without even breast-forms, her outfit had a conservative neckline, but its skirt was slightly shorter than mid-thigh length, so it was still revealing in a way. After straightening the maid's headpiece, she liked what she saw. Picking up her metal, jeweled buttplug, she gently sucked on it, coating it in her saliva, and then slid it between her cheeks. Her caged clit attempted to get hard as the cold plug seated itself inside her.

Sliding her thong up her fishnet-encased legs, she then went back to the bedroom for her slave collar, removed the leash, and went into the closet for her maid's uniform heels. Going downstairs into the living room, she then sat on the couch to slip her feet into the heels and then fastened her collar around her neck.

Walking across the carpeting, she turned on the light and went about picking up the men's clothes from the floor and then neatly folding them into two piles on the couch. Picking them up, she carried them back to the bedroom and set them on the floor near the door before returning downstairs. Sitting at the kitchen table, she turned on her laptop and opened a new Word document.

As part of her agreement for being Mistress' cuckold (or slave, sissy, sub, etc...), she was to write a daily journal, detailing her FemDom experiences of that day as well as her feelings about what happened and her relationship with Mistress. This was not only because Vera enjoyed having her cuckold relive his (or her) experiences, but also because her cuckold was naturally quiet and kept his thoughts and feelings to himself and she felt that he needed to share them if their relationship style was going to last.

She started the entry with the date and, because it was a special night, the title 'Ladies' Night'. She then went on about describing how he got home from work and found a note from Mistress, telling him to fix a light dinner for when she got out of work because she made plans for them. He then wrote about his excitement because he always enjoyed her surprise plans, even when it was about her not coming home for dinner because of a spontaneous date night with either Derek or Jack.

During dinner, she explained that both her bulls were free that night and were willing to come over. She also wrote what Mistress said about having Jack watch sissy porn videos while she gave him head the last few times and her hopes that he'd want to fuck Heather.

After putting the dishes in the sink, Mistress instructed him to give himself an enema to verify his 'fuckhole' was clean (which was something he did everyday regardless) while she collected their ruby red nail polish, and after painting their nails, they went into their bedroom where she attached his wrists and ankles to the bed restraints.

Going into more details about everything that happened next, Heather typed for a few hours before hearing the others get out of bed and use the bathroom. Getting up, she turned on the coffee machine and filled it with fresh grounds. Going back to her journal, she had just finished writing about her shower with Derek when Mistress came downstairs.

"Good morning, cuckie..." she said. Walking into the kitchen and seeing her, she added, "Oh you sexy little kitten...!"

Looking up from her computer, Heather saw a beautiful brunette with bright blue eyes wearing a thong and a sleeveless t-shirt with her chastity key dangling on her necklace over it, reminding Heather that Mistress owns her clit. "Good morning, Mistress." she smiled. "You like?"

Walking over to her sissy maid, Vera deeply kissed her. "You really know how to please me, don't you, slut?"

"You trained me well, Mistress."

"I did, didn't I?" Vera smiled, then looked down at the computer screen. "Having fun reliving last night?"

Lifting up the skirt of her maid's outfit, Heather asked, "See for yourself, Mistress."

Reaching down to the chastity bulge in the sissy's panties, Vera felt the telltale wet spot. Licking the residue from her finger, she sat down and asked, "How well did you sleep?"

"Between being horny and hot from all the body heat, not very well, Mistress." Heather replied without complaint in her voice.

"Well, you'll have plenty of time to take a nap later today."

Standing up and going to the freshly brewed coffee, Heather asked, "So, John got back to you?"

Smiling because her sissy cuckie was thinking the same thing she was, she replied, "Last night; he wants to pick me up here and then take me out to dinner around five."

John was a man who sent her a message on her Fetlife profile, asking what her boyfriend thought of her sleeping around with other guys. He was recently divorced and in his early forties, just beginning his exploration into the kinky realm. After messaging back and forth for about two weeks, she was ready to test out this new prospective (and older) bull and he was ready to test out her young, supple body. Though, she wasn't sure how much he would be willing to play into the cuckold/hotwife kink, besides fucking her without her cuckie present.

Filling a mug with coffee and adding the right amount of cream and sugar, Heather asked, "You think he's really interested in being your new bull or just a one-night stand?"

Taking the mug from her sissy maid, Vera said, "I'm not sure; I'll definitely ask about it over dinner, but even if he just wants to hook up..." she playfully looked into her eyes and shrugged.

As Heather was about to sit down, the two men came downstairs, fully dressed, and went to the kitchen table. Jack couldn't help but stare at the sexy little sissy maid and move to her, sliding his hand up her skirt to squeeze her ass.

'Sissy maid service sounds nice this morning." he said, pressing his lips to hers.

"I'm here to serve my superiors, Master." she submissively replied.

Sitting down, Derek asked, "How about some coffee?"

Looking over to him, she said, "Yes, Master." Turning back to Jack, she asked, "How about you?"

Playfully slapping her ass, he said, "Of course."

As she served coffee to everyone's liking, Derek glanced at her computer screen, asking, "What's this you're writing?"

Closing the laptop, Vera said, "I have my cuckie keep a journal about our relationship. She describes what we do and her feelings about it, so it's private."

Nodding, he then asked, "So that's how you keep jealousy out of it?"

After swallowing her birth control pill with a sip of her delicious coffee, she vaguely answered, "For the most part, yeah..."

Grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator, Heather took a drink and asked, "May I serve anyone some breakfast with their coffee?"

"That depends," Jack began with a grin, "what are you serving?"

"How do you like your eggs and toast?"

"Scrambled, like Vera's." Jack smirked at her Mistress.

After taking their orders, Heather cooked up their breakfast, serving Mistress first, then the two men. Sitting down, she opened her laptop and prepared to continue writing.

"You're not eating?" Derek asked.

"I kind of fell into the habit of eating once a day several years ago, Master." Heather replied.

"How does that happen?"

She shrugged. "I just stopped eating because of the time of day and started eating only when I was hungry."

Smirking, Vera joked, "Don't let her fool you...she's just full from all the cum she drank last night."

Heather smiled at the joke while they laughed and Jack added, "She's probably just saving room for more of our protein."

Feeling her clit throb inside its cage, Heather couldn't deny that. "That does sound yummy!" she flirted.

"Wait for them to finish eating, you slut!" Vera chimed.

They went back to eating and Heather went back to writing and, by the time she reached the tenderness of falling asleep while holding Mistress' hand as the two men spooned them from behind, they had finished. Standing up, she rinsed the dishes and then placed them in the dishwasher. Sensing someone behind her as she straightened herself, one of the men wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his groin into her ass and pushing her against the countertop. Bracing herself with her hands in front of her, she allowed him to grope and caress her with his hot breath in her ear.

"You look so sexy as a sissy maid, Heather." Jack's voice whispered.

"Thank you, Master." she cooed.

Derek took Vera to the couch, laying her on her back and grinding his hips between her widespread legs as he ravished her mouth. Breaking the kiss for a moment, he pulled off her shirt and then caressed her breasts. Locking lips once more, Vera reached between his legs and fiddled with his pants before finally unzipping them and sliding her hand inside. With the help of the backs of her heels, she managed to slide his pants down his ass and free his cock, sandwiching it between their pelvises as he continued to dry hump her.

Pulling back, Derek kissed his way down her neck to her perky nipples and wrapped his lips around them with gentle bites. With heavy breathing, Vera cradled his head and moaned, glancing into the kitchen to see Heather squatting down with her head between the edge of the counter and her hands behind Jack's thrusting hips like the sissy cuckold slut she was. Closing her eyes, Vera's arousal jumped up at the thought, making her panties dampen even more than they already were.

Releasing her nipples from his mouth, Derek backed up enough to remove his pants and boxers before hovering over Vera's chest with his legs on either side of her to enjoy the warm wetness of her mouth. As she sucked, rubbing her tongue all over the underside of his shaft, she slid off her panties and let them fall to the floor, unable to resist touching herself.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Jack bent Heather over the table, hiked up her maid's skirt, and spanked her ass.

"Caged, plugged, and panties, just like a good sissy slut should be." he said. "Unless her Master wants to fuck her sissy pussy."

Sliding down her thong and pulling out the plug, he set it on the table and lined up his cock with her fuckhole, slipping himself balls deep inside with ease. Letting out a soft moan, Heather tightened her O-ring around him, causing a dribble of precum to emerge from her clit. Jack enjoyed the tightness of her ass for a moment longer than he usually would have before beginning his forceful thrusting.

Grunting every other time his thighs smack her ass, Heather watched as Mistress rubbed her clit while worshipping Derek's cock. She loved the high sex drive her owner had as well as all her kinks that kept things interesting. Heather just couldn't imagine vanilla sex with her, no matter how beautiful she was or how much she loved her.

Taking her out of her thoughts, Jack suddenly stopped bucking and grabbed her wrists to pin them against her lower back. Forcefully holding her down, he pushed himself into her ass as far as he could go and slowly gyrated his hips up and down to both their pleasures.

"That feels so good, Master..." Heather moaned.

"That's my little sissy cock-slut..." Jack smiled. Pulling out half-way, he resumed fucking her.

Hearing this, Vera's pleasure reached its peak, causing her to shake and squeal as her clitoral orgasm overwhelmed her. Derek smiled down at the pretty face under his hard dick as it contorted in ecstasy. After allowing her to fully enjoy her self-pleasure, he sat next to her and pulled her into his lap, sliding inside her folds as they dripped with arousal. She immediately planted her lips on his with a lustful passion that got his own fire going.

Vera rocked her hips back and forth to start, grinding herself on the virile stud as he wrapped his strong arms around her waist and planted his hands on her ass. Holding onto his shoulders with trembling hands, she released his lips from hers and began riding his thick organ. Looking into each other's eyes and seeing nothing but pure, primal lust, Derek bit into her neck and sucked hard, causing a shriek of pleasure to burst from her lips.

With heavy, frantic breaths, she started rolling her hips back and forth so his dick would caress her inner sweet spot even more, sending subtle waves of tingling pleasure up her spine. Releasing her neck with a loud 'plop', Derek panted as he sat back, allowing his little sultry honeypot to bring them both to sexual bliss. He could tell she was getting closer, but he was surprised at how she was reaching her second climax so quickly.

As Jack grunted out his primal sexuality, Heather whimpered, "Master, fill me with your cum!"

Looking over to them, Derek said, "You're not the only one getting pumped full of jizz this morning."

After hearing her cuckie take a load inside her from Jack and Derek's comment, she looked down at the key hanging around her neck, reminding her of the chastity cage that's locking away her boyfriend's penis while he's dressed as a sissy maid and taking cock into her little fuckhole. Eyes rolling back into her head, she braced herself on her own lover as her sexual energy reached its peak from inside her pink pearl and radiated outward, causing her to cry out in erotic delectation.

As she came on his cock, Derek felt a sense of pure masculine satisfaction, but only for a moment. He knew her well enough to know that the timing of her cuckold being filled with sperm just before her orgasm wasn't a coincidence. As much as he could (and has) bring her to such bliss, this time it was more her own mental arousal for what Heather was experiencing. Still, it didn't take away from his own pleasure at having such a beautiful woman cum while riding him.

As she came down from her sexual high, her riding slowed, prompting Derek to adjust their position. Laying her down with him on top, he slid himself back inside her soaking pussy and resumed fucking her. Heather watched this from the table where she was still bent over, and Jack slowly sild his softening dick out of her, causing her to tighten around him and keep his semen inside. Once free, Jack slipped her now cold plug back into the well-used hole.

"You're going to keep my cum inside you for the rest of the day, aren't you sissy?" he whispered before releasing her arms and slapping her ass.

"Yes, Master." she submissively replied.

Pulling her off the table, he pressed her head down until she was kneeling before him. "You know what to do, slut."

Taking him inside her mouth, she sucked the coating of sperm off his organ, cleaning it and teasing him to get hard once more with the motions of her tongue. Just as she finished to Jack's satisfaction, Derek grunted his own pleasure and filled Vera with his seed. They laid there holding each other for a few moments as Vera pulled the man in for a kiss. Afterwards, she looked over to where Heather was kneeling before her own man.

"Oh, cuckie..." she smiled.

Heather looked over to her Mistress and watched as she crooked her finger and then pointed to the floor beside the couch. Having a good idea of what she wanted, she smiled and moved into position. Derek then pulled out of Vera, and she positioned herself over Heather's face. As her cuckie began lapping up her and Derek's sexual fluids, she leaned over and respected Derek's cock one last time, cleaning it with her mouth as Heather did for Jack.

Heather licked and sucked the man's semen from her swollen snatch and enjoyed every second of it. After a minute or two, Vera was thoroughly clean and so was Derek. Giving the man's dick one last kiss, she swung her legs over Heather and leaned down to give her a kiss too.

"You're the best sissy cuckie a Mistress could ask for." she lovingly whispered.

"Thank you, Mistress; it's always a pleasure to serve you and your bulls." Heather replied, earning a big smile and another kiss from Vera.

After the men had completely dressed, the sissy maid and her still naked Mistress walked them to the door and kissed them goodby. Shutting the door behind them, Vera looked into her cuckie's eyes and played with the key on her necklace.

"Feeling like having a little edging session, sissy?" she playfully asked.

"Yes please, Mistress!" Heather eagerly said.

Tapping her finger on her cuckie's nose, Vera replied, "Maybe later. We could use a shower."

With an exaggerated frown, Heather followed her Mistress to their room where she undressed, putting her maid uniform and wig away along with her heels. In the bathroom, Vera's cuckie wiped the makeup off his face before they entered a steaming hot shower to wash away their delicious morning sex.

"I don't know about you, but I am well fucked." Vera smiled as her cuckie scrubbed her toned body with the body wash infused loofah.

"It was a very good time, Mistress." he whispered in her ear from behind.

He wrapped his arms around her and began gently exfoliating her clitoris as he pressed his caged groin against her lower back, causing her to lean into his embrace. "I'm almost tempted to cancel my date with John."

Stifling a laugh, he replied, "And miss the pleasure of an older man?"

She giggled. "You're right...there's no way I'm missing out on daddy-cock." Turning around, she pulled him for a kiss. "Thank you for being such a wonderful boyfriend."

"I love to please you, Mistress." he smiled.

"It pleases me because that's who you are...you didn't have to be convinced or eased into it. It's like you were made specifically for me; submissive sissy cuckie in the bedroom...and a man who will stand up for both himself and me. Even when I don't see the need for it at first."

She was referring to the first man she had sex with after they had become Mistress and cuckold. She was still new to the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle and thought all cucks loved to be treated as sexually worthless with small penises (whether true or not). After attempting to add the degradation to their first cuckold experience, he told her in no uncertain circumstances that he will be treated with respect by both her and her bulls if she wanted him keep him from leaving. From then on, Vera made sure her bulls knew that; even having to chastise Jack when he 'forgot'.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
226 Followers