A Femdom Cuckold's Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing his Mistress once more, he said, "I'm just glad to have met a mistress who not only doesn't need to degrade me, but also loves to have me help her fuck her other men."

"Mmm...and you do it so well..." she smiled.

"You wouldn't have it any other way; speaking of which..." he replied, reaching behind him and removing his jeweled plug.

Turning around to see what he was doing, she asked, "Don't want to keep Jack's cum inside you?"

"As sexy as that is, this plug is getting uncomfortable."

After their shower, Vera slipped her thong and sleeveless t-shirt back on and sat with her naked cuckie at the kitchen table as he finished writing his journal entry for that morning and previous evening. Upon finishing, he slid the laptop over to her so she could read it while he applied nail polish remover to his red nails. Since he was back to his boyfriend cuckold self, his sissy services were no longer needed.

Because Vera loved to mentally linger on portions of his writing, she was still reading by the time he had removed his nail polish, so he began doing some of his weekend chores while she continued. By the time she had finished, it was almost noon, and her thong was a little damp at having read his thoughts and feelings about having been her sissy girlfriend while they 'entertained' her two lovers.

As he was putting away the vacuum in the closet, she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his chest. "I love that you love cock just as much as me." she said, squeezing him to her.

Smiling to himself, he replied, "If a relationship is going to last, couples should have some things in common."

With a soft giggle, she slid her hand down and cupped his balls under his cage. "That's not the only thing we have in common...our panty size is the same..."

With a short laugh, he turned around and looked into her bright blue eyes before planting a sensual kiss on her full lips. "It makes underwear shopping easy."

"It makes sharing easy too..." she added, then changed the subject. "So, how about a jog?"

Jogging while in chastity wasn't quite his favorite thing, but he did enjoy running. "Sounds good, but are you sure you're not too tired?"

"Derek made sure that this pussy," she grabbed his hand and slid it over her thong, "would be a little sore from that monster of his, but not enough to skip a good run. Maybe John will be a little rougher with me." she joked, swaying her butt into his cage as she went to their dresser.

Normally her cuckie wore boxers, but on special occasions, she had him wear panties. In this case, it was a pair of workout panties made of a polyester-spandex blend fabric. She chose to wear an identical pair (of course) with a matching bra and, while he chose a pair of loose-fitting pants and a short sleeve t-shirt to go with it, she chose a short pair of running shorts to show off her legs and the sleeveless shirt she was already wearing.

With her hair already in a braid from the previous night, she was ready to go. Exiting the house, she smiled into her cuckie's eyes as she playfully caressed the key on her necklace before dropping it under her shirt. She then took off running, forcing her cuckie to catch up to her to be by her side. They jogged through their suburban neighborhood and to a nearby park where, after about half an hour, they stopped at a bench.

Leaning against the bench's arm, Vera rested her legs in her love's lap. "So, what do you plan on doing while I'm on my date tonight?" she teased.

"Probably trying to take a nap..." he smirked, caressing her smooth, firm calves.

Shaking her head, she replied, "That's no fun...you can take a nap after our run. I want you awake while I'm out with another man; at dinner...then at his house...in his bed..." she devilishly grinned.

Returning her smile, he asked, "You just love to tease, don't you Mistress?"

Swinging her legs off him, she scootched closer and, cupping his caged sex through his pants and panties, she whispered, "I love it when you're sexually frustrated and wanting...and we both know you want it..."

Feeling a slight shiver from her hot breath (and words) in his ear, he turned to her and said, "Yes I do..."

With a gentle passion, they pressed their lips together in a long, tender kiss. "You are the perfect boyfriend, cuckie..." she said softly.

"And you're the perfect girlfriend, Mistress." he replied, adding before kissing her again, "For me, anyway..."

After jogging back home, they showered, put Vera's hair back into a braid after she had washed it, and then she put her naked cuckie's collar back on him before tucking him in for his nap. "Try to get some sleep, love..." she softly said. "You have a few more chores to do this weekend and you still need to pick out something for me to wear on my date."

Smirking, he replied, "Saying things like that is not going to help me sleep, Mistress..."

Shrugging her right shoulder, she remarked, "You know I'm a tease..."

Giving him a kiss, she left the bedroom and went downstairs as he closed his eyes and tried not to think about her date with a potential new bull. Checking her phone as she sat down, she saw that she had received two texts from one of her closest friends, Kelly. She was in her late thirties, married, and was Vera's mentor in teaching her the finer points of female domination for just over three years. Not to mention she was Vera's first and only lesbian encounter...

They had met because Vera had posted on Fetlife that she wanted to learn about being a mistress to a former boyfriend from someone who actually lived the lifestyle, rather than from people's fantasy versions of it. Kelly was one of the few who had responded that was willing to take on a mistress-in-training and had a sub of her own. Their friendship blossomed from there.

Looking at the first text, it read: Hey Vera, my subby hubby and I would love to have you two over tomorrow for a cookout. Maybe around 3?

The second one read: With our two subs taking care of our every need, it'll be fun! Are you free?

Vera had planned on giving her cuckie his weekly maintenance beating at some point that weekend and, knowing that Kelly would be happy to let her use her basement for the purpose, Vera smiled. Excited at having a Mistress day with her friend and their subs, she texted back: We would love to! And since it's about time for cuckie's maintenance beating, we'd be thrilled if we could use your dungeon!

Pressing send, Vera smiled once more at the prospect of spending time with her mentor and her subby. Unlike her, Kelly never added the cuckold/hotwife aspect to her relationship, but she knew enough about it to coach Vera about the dangers of jealousy and how it could ruin everything if she and her sub didn't maintain constant communication about it. As far as one of Vera's previous relationships, she was right. A buzzing from her phone suddenly brought her out of her thoughts.

Maintenance beatings are so fun AND intimate! I'm sure both our subs will enjoy receiving theirs tomorrow! Can't wait to have you over! What are you two doing tonight I wonder ;) the text read. Smiling, Vera called Kelly to tell her about their weekend so far.

Given that Kelly was one of her few friends that were in the kinky lifestyle, Vera was completely open about what goes on in her relationship with her. They loved talking about what they do, bouncing ideas off each other improve themselves as Mistresses and to find new and clever ways to tease their subs, wrapping them around their fingers.

After learning about Vera's date later that day, Kelly laughed and said, "ANOTHER man!!? You insatiable slut! How are things going between you and your sub? Still ok?"

"Oh, we're great! I just make sure he's treated with respect, and he serves me and my bulls all I want!" Vera replied.

"I'm glad to hear that! So, how's the chastity angle going for you?"

"He's still not sure about being caged for long term..."

"Ultimately it's his choice, but maybe I can help convince him tomorrow."

"I would love that!" Vera said, glancing at the clock. "Oh, I gotta go; John's going to pick me up in about an hour and cuckie still has to pick out my lingerie for him."

"Well, enjoy your date! Tell me all about it tomorrow!" Kelly replied.

"Oh, I will; see you tomorrow!"

After hanging up, Vera went upstairs and found her subby cuckie boyfriend looking so cute as he slept peacefully. Planting a kiss on his lips, she stirred him awake.

"Have a good nap, cuckie?" she whispered.

"Yes, Mistress." he yawned.

"Well, I need to start getting ready for my date tonight; want to help?" she smirked.

Returning her smile, he said, "Mmm...yes, Mistress..."

Throwing the blanket off himself, he got out of bed and stretched. With his sides vulnerable, Vera darted her hands forward and struck his ribs with her fingertips. Flinching, his arms jerked down, and he tried to back away, but he fell onto the bed.

Giggling, Vera said, "Will you get up already? I have a date to get ready for!" Without waiting for his reaction, she pulled off her shirt and threw it at his smirking face.

Catching it, he tossed it aside and mockingly said, "Yes, Mistress." Getting up once more, he stood behind her as she teasingly bent over to pull down her boyshort panties and gently thrusted his caged sex into her lovely bottom.

Straightening herself, she playfully remarked, "It must be frustrating to be locked away while other men get to fuck your wonderful girlfriend."

When she turned around smirking, he playfully replied, "Wonderful is a bit of a stretch..."

With an expression of exaggerated shock, she grabbed his groin and gently squeezed his sensitive orbs. "I'll remember you said that..." she responded, giving him a kiss. "Now, why don't you pick out something sexy for me to wear for John while I go make sure both my fuckholes are clean for him." Giving his balls one last firm squeeze, she kissed him once more and headed to the bathroom. Just as he opened one of the drawers, she popped her head through the doorway and added, "Oh, since this is our first date, I'm thinking virginal white..."

Returning her sinful smile, he replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Thanks, cuckie!" she yelled after disappearing from the doorway.

Rummaging through her impressive collection of lingerie, he chose a white mesh garter top that had spaghetti straps, a generous neckline, and the bottom curved upward just above her bellybutton, revealing much of her lower abdomen. White thigh-highs and a white silk thong completed her 'fuck me' outfit, but he still had to choose what she would wear over it while in public. Looking through her dresses, he decided on the dark grey, sleeveless sweater dress that she usually wore with white thigh-highs and the wide, black belt that went around the waist over the top.

Straightening the bed, he laid out her clothes over the blanket and, as he thought about Vera undressing herself for another man to worship his cock, he absent-mindedly caressed his caged groin. Within a few minutes, he heard the sweet sound of his Mistress call for him.

"Cuckie...!" she yelled. Upon entering the bathroom, she asked, "How do you thank your Mistress for allowing you to me get ready for my date?"

Giving her a smile as she began applying her makeup, he knelt down behind her and parted her firm cheeks. Leaning forward, he kissed her little star and said, "Thank you, Mistress."

As he began tonguing her hole, she sighed with contentment. "I'm so lucky to have such a good little cuckie like you." Once she had finished with her foundation, she told him stop and stand behind her and to the left while she worked on her eyes. "So, I got a text from Kelly during our run today..." she smiled at him through the mirror.

"What was it about, Mistress?" he asked, almost certain of the answer.

"She invited us over for a cookout tomorrow; just us two Mistresses and our sissies to serve our every need..." Vera smiled.

The four of them had spent many evenings together in the format of slaves serving their Mistresses and he knew that Kelly had been Vera's mentor during her exploration of her dominant side. Kelly's husband, while straight, enjoyed the whole nude male, clothed female theme more when there was another couple with them.

"Sounds like a good time for you to relax and unwind after all the dick you've been enjoying, Mistress." he playfully replied.

Smirking, she said, "And it sounds like a good time for your weekly maintenance beating, cuckie..." she paused, playfully adding, "Which should we start with first? The punishment table? The milking table? Or how about the stockade where you kneel in position with a dildo in your ass while I whip you back in your place?"

Though she was playful in the way she said it, there was a slight edge to her tone that told him he had accidentally pressed one of her buttons. "I will submit to all three if it pleases you, Mistress." he answered with deference.

Going back to her eye liner, she remarked, "Good answer."

After finishing her makeup, she spritzed perfume over her neck and wrists and then led her cuckie back to the bedroom. Seeing his choice of lingerie, she smiled to herself and had him kneel on the floor so he could watch her get ready for another man. She slipped into the mesh top first, then slid the thigh highs up her firm legs, clasping the garter straps to keep them from rolling down. She then pulled up her silk thong into place over the garter straps and turned back to him.

"On the bed, cuckie." she ordered. "Ass up, face down."

Getting into position, she firmly and deliberately sank her teeth into one of his cheeks before going to one of the drawers under their bed and retrieving her favorite buttplug she liked to use on him. Taking a bottle of water-based lube, she squirted it over his hole and rubbed the plug into it until it was completely coated. Pressing the tip against his entrance, she slowly pushed it into him until his O-ring passed the widest point and sucked it out of her hand, causing him to let out a soft moan.

Giving him a few firm spanks, she said, "Just how I like to leave my cuckie while I go on a date." Looking over at the clock, she saw that she had just under fifteen minutes until John arrived. "Get back on the floor."

Going back to his place where he knelt earlier, he watched her slip on the sweater dress and wrap the wide belt around her waist. Sitting on the bed, she crossed her legs and asked, "Care to slip on my heels?"

"Yes, Mistress." he replied.

Crawling to the closet, he picked out a pair of white, open-toed four-inch heels and crawled back to her. He then slipped each one on her, giving each of her calved a loving caress. Standing up, Vera went to the full-length mirror and looked herself over.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"You look beautiful, Mistress." her cuckie replied.

Sliding her hands down her sides and coming to a stop on her ass, she playfully asked, "Sexy enough to drive John wild?"

"If you don't, then he's more gay than I am, Mistress."

She let out a laugh and turned back to him. "I'll take that as a 'yes'..." Grabbing her phone and purse, they both went downstairs, and her date arrived a few minutes later.

"Enjoy your date, Mistress." he smiled.

Giving him a light kiss, she said, "You too."

He watched her leave the front door and then microwaved a chicken marinara dinner. After eating, he began tending to the rest of his chores. Having had already vacuumed the living room, master and spare bedrooms, he grabbed the broom and swept the kitchen floor. Finishing that, he mopped and wiped off the counters and the table before moving to the downstairs bathroom. It was rarely used, so it didn't require a very thorough cleaning.

Just as he entered the master bathroom, he received a text from Mistress: Hey cuckie, we just finished dinner and now he's taking me back to his house! 8==D 'peach emoji'

After reading that, he smiled, and his cage got just a little tighter. Going back to cleaning, he started with the mirror, worked his way through the counter, and then arrived at the sink before receiving another text:

John was curious to see your little dick cage ;p want to send me a picture for him?

He smiled, knowing full well that she already had several on her phone, and then took a picture and sent it to her. He then went back to cleaning. After spraying and wiping down the faucet and sink, he moved to the shower stall.

Before he could start, his buttplug suddenly began vibrating on one of its high settings. Vera had turned it on through the app on her phone to let him know that John had taken her to his bedroom. Taking a deep breath, he sprayed and wiped down the glass walls of the shower. Spraying down the floor, he left the bathroom to let it soak and went to the kitchen with his laptop.

Sitting at the table, he set his phone down and began typing out the events of the day. Before the second sentence was finished, he received a snapchat message from Mistress:

She was on her knees with John's dick far enough in her mouth that her nose was pressed against his pelvis as she looked into the camera with her bright blue eyes. The caption read: she gives amazing head

Feeling the tightness of his cage even more now, he took another deep breath. Going back to the bathroom, he scrubbed the shower floor and then rinsed everything away. Sitting at the kitchen table again, he ground his ass into the chair to push his vibrating plug deeper inside. After typing the day's events to the point where he, as Heather, dropped to his knees to worship Jack, he received another snapchat.

Mistress was on her back, holding her knees to her chest. Her top was around her waist, letting out her small but perky breasts. John was holding the phone again, but this time it was a video of him plunging his dick into her velvety pussy as she breathlessly moaned her pleasure. The caption read: your gf is my new sex toy

With an excited heart rate, he watched it a few times before taking another deep breath and setting his phone down. Reaching between his legs, he slid his finger over the slit of his dickhead, scooped a drop of precum, and licked it up. After another minute or two, he went back to typing. Between her date, the snapchats, and his journal, he knew he wasn't going to get much sleep again that night.

After another ten minutes or so, his phone vibrated again.

It was another snapchat video, this time Mistress was holding the phone with her face in the foreground while she laid on her stomach with John straddling the backs of her thighs. As his thighs smacked against her ass, she was moaning, "Fuck me daddy!" The caption read: i love daddys cock

The vibrations in his plug suddenly changed from being constant to pulsing once every few seconds. Taking a shaky deep breath, he gripped the edge of the table for a moment. As frustrating as nights like that were, he loved the sexual tease and denial that only his Mistress could offer. They had talked about making his chastity more permenant than just on the weekends, even agreeing that they would try it for a full week at some point soon, but he wasn't sure if he would survive it. Not with nights like that and the previous one, anyway.

Going back to his laptop, he focused his mind and recalled his morning once more. By the time he had finished describing the taste of Derek as he enjoyed her creampie, his phone buzzed again.

It was another video and John was holding the phone again. In the bedroom mirror, he could see Mistress on her knees with her back arched up and her face on the bed while taking his cock from behind. Her hands were gripping the bedsheets and her moans clearly indicated her sexual bliss. The caption read: can you make her cum like this?

After a few moments, he managed to continue writing about the rest of his day. It wasn't until he had uploaded the video with the caption, 'i love daddy's cock' onto his laptop that he received one more snapchat.