A Femdom Cuckold's Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a picture of Mistress' very wet pussy with her thong almost pulled all the way up. The caption read: he left you a creampie for dessert! i'll be home soon<3

Upon closer examination, he could see a drop of semen hanging from her vulva, making his cage feel even more tight. Taking yet another deep breath, he continued working on the day's journal entry, adding the rest of her snapchat pictures and videos. After another fifteen minutes or so, he heard a car door slam outside shortly before the front door opened.

Closing the door shut behind her, Vera sinfully grinned at her cuckold boyfriend as she caressed her body. Her red lipstick had smeared away from sucking John's cock and her mascara had partially run down her cheeks from taking him down her throat. "Upstairs, cuckie..."

Feeling oversexed, he replied, "Yes, Mistress." and immediately climbed the stairs and went to their bedroom.

Before he could lay down, she told him to remain standing and help her out of her dress. She removed the belt, and he pulled the sweater dress up and over her head. "Now pull down my panties; carefully, cuckie. You're going to wear them for this..."

Sliding them down her legs slowly, he could see a small pool of her and John's post coital fluids. She then stepped out of the soiled thong, and then he stepped into it, pulling it up until it tightly hugged his caged sex and smearing with her date's sperm.

"Now lay down." Mistress ordered.

Once he did, she straddled his face with her phone in hand and let the result of her date flow out of her and into his mouth. The only sounds in the room were his licks and kisses, her soft moans, and the quiet pulsing hum of his vibrating buttplug. While her cuckie was occupied, she opened the app for his plug and adjusted the vibrations to being constant, but slowly pulsing from low to high.

When his caged twitched, she smiled to herself and ran her fingertip along the slit of his dickhead. scooping his precum, she put her finger to her lips and sucked it clean, enjoying the taste of her cuckie's sexual denial. As he continued licking her clean, she sensually caressed his thighs, hips, stomach, and chest; deliberately ignoring his groin for the rest of the night.

Once she was satisfied, she turned off his buttplug and slid herself down alongside him; one hand over his chest and one leg over his.

"So how was your date, Mistress?" he smirked.

With a giggle, she replied, "Very good; I think I have a new bull..."

She proceeded to tell him how her night went, describing how she had felt his manhood through his pants during dinner and sucked his dick the first time during the drive from the restaurant to his house. She then told him what happened after she had him send her a picture of his cage.

"He asked me why I would stay with a little-dicked cuck like you when I could have a man like him." She positioned herself on top of him and propped herself on her elbows to look her love in the eye. "I then told him...how did I put it...?" she looked off to the side for a moment before a bright smile spread across her beautiful face. "Oh, yeah...I said, 'Cocks like yours are a dime-a-dozen...but cucks like him are a rare treasure.'" she giggled.

Smiling at both her standing up for him while he wasn't there and for her clever phrasing, he said, "Very good, Mistress...maybe my writing skills are rubbing off on you."

"Maybe...anyway, he apologized, saying that he didn't mean anything by it."

He wasn't so sure about that was true, considering that John had told her in their messages that he recently got out of a divorce. She agreed that he was probably still on the rebound after everything, but she made sure he understood the rules if he was going to be one of her bulls. She then continued recounting her date, which ended with her giving him some more road head on the way home.

With that, Vera deeply kissed her cuckie, refusing to pull away until their tongues had their own little playdate. "Can you taste him on your Mistress' lips?"

"It's hard to tell after tasting him on your other lips, Mistress." he playfully replied.

She smiled and then said, "I asked him if he'd be willing to have you in the room watching next time, but he didn't seem very interested so snapchats are all you'll get while I'm out with him."

"I understand, Mistress."

Giving her cuckie one more kiss, she asked, "So how was your night?"

After telling her that he finished his weekly chores and completed his journal for the day, he said, "I'm definitely not going to be sleeping well tonight."

"Well, we don't have any plans until Kelly's at three, so you can sleep in all you want tomorrow."

With that, she removed his plug and they showered together. After they (and the plug) were clean, he put the plug away and they settled in for the night with her in his arms and his warm metal cage nestled against her feminine curves.