A Femdom’s Idea of a Warmup

Story Info
A femdom shares her sub boyfriend with her teammates.
3.1k words
4.52
18.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit: A spicy update for your enjoyment - an extra 400 words to sink your nasty little teethies into - enjoy~! (character names changed per client's request)

*

College soccer player, Lynn, met her boyfriend, Matt, before class looking decidedly less confident and high-spirited than usual. Having been with the girl for over four years, Matt knew immediately something was amidst. Yet with her sometimes brazen attitude he was cautious about asking his dominant yet playful girlfriend what the matter was. His love and worry for her overcame the desire to avoid souring her mood further so he bit the bullet and proceeded. He was immediately rewarded for his bravery with her confession.

Lynn admitted that earlier that day she had enlightened two of her friends from the soccer team about her daily ritual for match days. She went into detail about the arrangement she had with her partner. Recently, she'd been using Matt before their soccer games and had discovered how beneficial it was to the way she played. The girls had noticed the change and challenged her about it. Lynn felt she had no choice but to admit that she got her boyfriend to go down on her just before a match. When she went into it, the girl had little restraint. She had gotten caught up in the admission of the deviant act - going into details about what the pair got up to. In the process, she had enchanted the two girls who were soon eager to share the experience. There was one thing that got in the way of their pursuit, however, something that they lacked. And that was boyfriends of their own.

"They were really downtrodden..." Lynn said as she nibbled on her bottom lip, preparing herself for the biggest part of the confession, " so uh... I might of... without asking you first I kinda... I said you'd do it for them too..."

Matt said nothing. He was lost for words initially but as Lynn started to apologise he quickly found the words, "no no it's totally fine!"

He had to hold back his excitement so as to not give his slightly possessive girlfriend and dominant partner the wrong idea. He was quick to say he would agree in order to "help" the team. He avoided saying "I'd love to!" as true as it was. He had never even considered being with another girl but the prospect of being used by others with his girlfriend's consent was the most thrilling thing he thought he could ever be a part of.

"I know how much you love your sport and your team, and I love you and want you to be happy so I'll help you all out next game day, yeah?"

Lynn's face broke into a broad smile. She pulled the boy who was smaller than her in both height and muscle mass into a tight hug. Matt laughed and hugged the slightly taller girl back.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

~~~

Classes that day were spent with Matt's mind elsewhere. He was called out multiple times for daydreaming. In fact, for the next few days, Matt could think of nothing else but the next soccer game. He couldn't wait to "help" Lynn and her friends out. The fateful day finally arrived and Lynn confirmed with him whether it was still alright or not. He looked up at her with his sparkling blue eyes and said, "of course."

Due to the nature of gendered locker/changing rooms, Matt couldn't just waltz in without a hassle. Therefore, he and Lynn arrived early before the other team members in order to sneak him in without being noticed and subsequently reprimanded. Lynn stowed him in a spacious yet dark broom closet which was fortunately roomy enough to comfortably house the couple and the two other girls. She told him to wait there and he did so on his knees whilst she went and fetched her friends.

As usually selfish as Lynn was, she found herself more than happy and willing to share her "things" with the other soccer girls. She loved him and as much as she would usually want to keep him for herself, Lynn found that the desire to help her team in any way possible outweighed her commonly selfish nature. Like Matt, she was definitely happy with their relationship. This was the first thing like this that they'd ever considered. Neither of them had thought of being with other people before. But this was for the game and her friends and therefore different than what someone might accuse of being a 'swinger' activity. Thankfully, Matt loved her equally and so he wanted to do whatever would make her happy. As it stood, he secretly loved the idea the moment Lynn presented it. She was yet to pick up on how truly eager he was to "help".

In the dark, Matt waited with bated breath. It felt like hours had ticked by when the girls finally returned. Lynn was accompanied by Steph and her best friend Haley. Both girls were white but tanned, like Lynn. Also like her, they stood taller than Matt by a few inches and had the bodies of slightly muscular athletes. Steph looked decidedly more laid back than the comparatively nervous-looking Haley. A light was discovered and flipped on, revealing Haley's blushing cheeks before she dipped behind Steph so she could hide.

Matt gulped as he saw the dominant flash in his girlfriend's eyes that he loved and craved. With it, came the smirk that preluded her games.

Lynn step forward and ran a hand through Matt's brown hair. It was a very prevailing move that sent a shiver through him. The girl announced she'd be the first to use him to show them how it's done. She didn't say it but she would also be demonstrating how rough they can all be. The other girls watched as Lynn circled her prey, stroking his cheek and toying with him by pulling down his bottom lip with her thumb. Then she was pulling down her shorts and panties and immediately Matt's face was buried in Lynn's pussy.

She kept one hand tangled into a fist in his hair, using the grip to control him completely. He was utterly under her will. If she decided to, she could cut off his ability to breathe by holding his face to her pussy - essentially smothering him by covering his nose and mouth. She does this now, resulting in Matt breathing in her heavenly scent. When there was nothing left to breathe in, he scrabbled at her legs. The other girls laughed as they watched his flailing as he ran out of oxygen. Finally, Lynn relented and pulled him back so he could gasp for air. As soon as he recovered, Lynn pushed him straight back into her pussy. This time she left him more room to manoeuvre. Now he could really shine.

"Get to it, whore... you know your place"

Matt braced himself with his hands on Lynn's perfectly sculptured hips, keeping himself stable without undermining Lynn's authority. From there he got straight to it. Lynn wasn't one for much build-up. Instead of toying with her, Matt busied himself kissing, licking and sucking. He delivered well-trained pleasure to his girlfriend through alternating techniques. He started with one of her favourites and swirled his tongue deep into her pussy. He was rewarded with soft moans and light hair strokes. Next, he flicked his tongue over her clit before sucking on it. A louder moan.

"Fuck... good slut... see how well trained I have hum, girls?"

Giggles came in the form of a response.

Now that she was worked up enough, Lynn was ready to finish up and pass on her toy to the next girl. She conveyed her message by simply giving Matt's hair too quick tugs. This was the nonverbal signal they had come up with which told Matt to stick his tongue out and be ready to have his face fucked. Matt complied immediately, sticking out his tongue to its full extent and holding it firm and straight. As expected, Lynn didn't go easy on him. She was putting on a show after all. And her audience were loving every minute.

Haley had come out of hiding to watch with wide, fascinated eyes. Steph was smiling wickedly, eager to have her turn. They watched in awe at Lynn's mastery over her boyfriend. She was experiencing pleasure heaven as she fucked Matt's face - his tongue penetrating her pussy - acting the part of an erect cock - while his small upturned nose rubbed against her clit with each thrust. With his clean-shaven face and its features, it was as if he was designed to pleasure women. Soon, Lynn was moaning as she came, finishing over Matt's face which she held to her pussy as she orgasmed.

A humiliating way in which she liked to clean herself was to rub against his hair like a towel. She did this now and was met with laughter at Matt's expense. When she was done, she tossed his head back and step away, not even acknowledging the mess she had made of him. Matt was panting heavy and spluttered on her cum. There would be no rest for him though.

"Can I get him to lie down and sit on his face?" Asked Steph who was nominated to go next.

Both Matt and Lynn were thrilled that the question was directed at her and not him. Rightly so, the girl was identifying Matt as Lynn's property - someone who lacked bodily autonomy. They loved that. She stepped forward, brimming with excitement. Lynn answered in the affirmative and with a finger snap and point, commanded Matt onto his back.

Steph approached immediately, not censoring herself or feeling at all self-conscious to admit, " I love humping my pillow - it'll be just like that!" the other girls laughed at her blatancy - Haley knowing more than Lynn just how horny her friend could get. She was quick to disrobe and mount him. Lynn showed her how to hover slightly so she didn't accidentally and unintentionally smother him, then left her to it.

"R-ready, pleasure toy? " Steph asked, slightly failing at sounding as intimidating as Lynn when she talked dirty.

The girl sitting on his face was initially nervous now in the hot seat but that soon melted away once she got into it. It didn't take long for her dominant side to come out as her hips started moving. She began by moving in a circular motion but then quickly decided she preferred rocking her hips back and forth. His mouth was plenty experienced and accommodated to whatever movements she decided to do. As she fucked him like that, Matt couldn't help but let his eyes wander to Steph's chest which bounced prominently as she did. As an athlete, her stamina was impeccable. As such, she maintained a fast pace that didn't leave her breathless - unlike Matt. Shortly, she got rather careless about making sure Matt had enough room to breathe. She was getting lost in the experience and began to see him as nothing more but a piece of furniture to get off on.

"I feel like I'm in a porno! Except you're in the position of the girl getting shamelessly used - hah!" Steph declared as she picked up the pace even more. "How do you like being exploited like this... ah fuck... we should've filmed it!"

Though this thought occurred, she didn't slow down. Soon she was lost for words, the only sounds coming from her lips were staggered moans. Lynn had to remind her to keep it down in case the rest of the team heard. Steph heeded the warning by covering her mouth - muffling the sound of her orgasming as she came. Matt's gaze was torn between her and his girlfriend, who was biting her lip as she watched. She had a lustful look in her eye as she watched her boyfriend being used. She was enjoying this just as much as he was. It was a surprise to both of them. What made Matt even more aroused was the sight of his girlfriend's hand down her gym shorts - she was getting off again already!

Catching him looking, and subsequently spotting the bulge in his pants, Lynn hissed out a warning, "don't get too comfortable, this isn't for you."

Her words only made him throb harder, but Matt nodded all the same.

When Steph was done and had a moment to recover, she then ordered him to clean her up. Matt was happy and quick to oblige. He spread her legs wider and licked her pussy until it was sparkling clean. Then he mopped up the drips that had run down her soft inner thighs. He was so lost in the act, he failed to notice everyone was holding their breaths as they watched. Once done, Steph all but rolled off the boy she saw as nothing more than a toy for her and her friend's pleasure. She didn't give him a second glance as she redressed and tapped Haley in. literally. The girls high-fived and giggled to themselves.

A combination of Lynn's and Steph's juices along with his own spit, meant Matt's face was quickly drenched. The collar of his shirt was wet with them all. His face had a noticeable sheen. There was still more yet to come. One last girl to please. Another one to add to the utter mess Matt already amounted to.

"It's all yours. What a damn good fuck toy..."

The degrading language caused butterflies to swarm in his stomach. The next and final girl inched forward with a lot more uncertainty than her predecessors. Haley preferred the less brash approach and had Matt back on his knees. It was clear she didn't know what to do with him at first but he was happy to start things off. He went through the same motions as he had with Lynn, starting her off nice and slow. He thought of himself as a toy set to the lowest setting. He was happy to find Haley liked this gradual progression just as much as his girlfriend. Her hands found their way into his hair and soon she was in the same position as Lynn was earlier. Though she tasted different and her anatomy wasn't quite the same, not much else made this experience distinct - in a good way. It was a familiar affair that he enjoyed immensely.

"I've always liked femboys... and making a mess of them..."

Haley pulled him closer by placing a hand on the back of his head which she then used to rub his face into her pussy. In the process, she smeared her juices over his cheeks. Matt lolled his tongue out, his eyes rolling back slightly as he was taken to sub-space. The little pin-pricks of pain in his scalp, the voyeurism, the degradation and the mess that was being made of him... it was intoxicating.

"It's just like a girl going down on me... who knew you were such a sissy Matt!"

Matt was surprised to hear her take on degrading talk. Where had that come from? Not a moment ago she was cowering behind her friend! Her words were more than welcome. Then suddenly, Haley had finished on him too. She was shaky and blushing but still managed one final power more and gave him the order to clean her up. He did as he was told.

When he was done, Matt was drained. He sat back on his knees and wiped his mouth - further smearing spit and cum. His hair was unruly and tangled. When he ran a hand through it, his fingers caught on multiple knots - already dry and crusted with his girlfriend's juices. He was a mess. And he loved that. So did the girls who were grinning down at their handiwork. He looked at them one at a time, saving Lynn to last. She wore an especially amused look that morphed into disgust. She turned her nose up at him. Then dismissively she checked her phone. It was almost match time.

Matt, still in a subby haze, stammered out, "may I please have permission to clean myself up?"

Lynn grinned, impressed at his manners and keeping to the rules they'd established together in their relationship even with company present. It must be embarrassing for him to ask with the others watching but he did so anyway. He'd be rewarded for that later.

"You may," Lynn answered coldly, "don't expect any help though, you're far too disgusting."

"Mm - revolting!" Steph chimed in.

"A cum-rag..." Haley whispered, back to hiding behind her friend.

"Don't even think about using the showers though -" continued his girlfriend - "we'll all be in trouble if you get caught - you will be doubly so," she spoke down to him, her implications of punishment from her as well as the school clearly being made.

"He can use this!" Haley said, offering up an old sweat-stained pair of gym shorts she dug out the bottom of a forgotten sports bag.

Lynn smiled, once again happy her friends were playing along in humiliating her submissive boyfriend. She threw it at him. "Spit on it if you have to, let's go, girls - we've got a game to win."

Lynn got such a kick out of leaving him like that, in the closet on his knees in such a state. Matt loved it too - more than his girlfriend realised. For added effect, she switched the light off on her way out and closed the door - not seeing him as a human but rather as a piece of gym equipment.

The girls went on to win the match, they told him all about it after. Meanwhile, Matt had to find a way to sneak out of the closet, then the locker room, then the building - all without being noticed. From there, he could go into the men's changing rooms and use the facilities. He only managed to pass the first two hurdles successfully. On his way to the other locker room, he was caught by passing students who all gave him concerned or puzzled looks. They know! He thought. They know what I've been doing! By the end of the day, he was going to be exhausted from all the thrills he was having.

When the girls found him afterwards, they were buzzing with energy. They didn't waste a second asking if they could do it again the next game day. Lynn looked at Matt. He couldn't have been happier to agree.