A Few Days at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to thrust in and out of her slowly, pulling her hips into me as I shoved into her all the way. With each thrust she began to moan louder and louder, causing me to pick up the pace with a grunt. With Abi as tight as she is, compounded by the position, and the fact that I hadn't cum that day, it only took about a minute or so before I felt my own orgasm nearing. I gurnted out, "Im gonna cum."

"Yes, fill me up!"

With the dirty talk, I thrusted two more times before burying my cock as deep as I could and began to cum. For the next 15 seconds, I shook and dumped spurt after spurt of cum into Abi, feeling her pussy milk all of the cum from my cock as it could. As my orgasm finally subsided, I shook a bit and bent down, resting my weight on top of Abi due to the weakness in my legs.

The next minute or so was filled with our deep breaths as we recovered. I finally stood and allowed my cock to slip from her pussy and said, "I'll get you a towel." I retrieved a towel from the bathroom and after wiping my cock off, handed it to her and she gently wiped herself before heading towards the bathroom, dropping the towel on the floor and saying, "That is our sex towel, can't be ruining sheets since we don't have extras." After cuddling for a little bit and discussing what we were going to do the next day, Abi rolled over and drifted off to sleep, with me not too far behind.

*Thursday*

I woke up about 5:30 and had to piss; after returning to bed, I thought about going outside to watch the sunrise, then seeing Abi naked under just a sheet, thought about waking her up, but instead I simply climbed back into bed and dozed back off after trying to read for 10 minutes.

The next thing I know, I slowly began to wake up and could feel Abi's wet lips wrapped around my hardened cock. I lifted my head enough to see she had removed the sheet and that she was on her hands and knees, working the head of my cock. She must have felt me stir because she looked up and allowed my cock to slip from her mouth, "Good morning baby."

"I love this type of wake-up."

I shifted a bit on the bed so I was reclined and Abi returned her focus to my cock. As I ran my fingers through her hair, she ran her tongue along the underside of my cock and worked her lips from the head down to halfway down before repeating. As she worked my cock, she began to let out little moans. Abi told me one time that sucking my cock turned her on, and hearing me moan was something she loved; knowing that, plus the vibrations on my cock, I let out a moan and pushed on her head a bit as I thrusted into her mouth.

This action went on for a few minutes before I gently pulled up on her ponytail, lifting her mouth off my cock with a soft pop. "Why'd you stop me," she said with a bit of a whine.

"Because I want to finger you and fuck your face."

She let out a groan and began to move towards the head of the bed. With her on her side, and me kneeling in front of her, I could thrust into her mouth as I fingered her, a position we both loved. As we both got situated, Abi scooted her head to my pelvis, and put my cock back into her mouth; she spread her legs, allowing my hand access and I slipped my middle two fingers into her wet folds.

I pushed my palm against her pelvis and clit, and began to pull my middle fingers up into her, aiming for her G-Spot which I found with relative ease. As I began to move against her G-Spot, she began to moan and I began to thrust in and out of her mouth, causing her to moan more. This combination is usually a "killer" for her, she usually cums quickly and very hard, and this time was no different. As I thrusted, she began to push her mouth against me more, trying to force my cock down her throat as I stimulated her G-spot more. I felt her becoming wetter, and just as I felt her squirt a tad onto my hand, I quit thrusting and her pussy clamped onto my finger and began to contract and release as her orgasm flowed through her.

As her orgasm subsided, she began to try to bob on my cock again, but I pulled away, and removed my soaked hands from between her legs. As she began to protest, "Come back..." I flipped her onto her back, climbed between her legs, and sunk my hard cock into her. With her spit on my cock and her wetness from her orgasm, I slid in no problem.

"I thought we would both enjoy this more."

"Oh yes, yes."

I leaned over her and kissed her, then began to thrust slowly and shallowly; Abi began to moan softly and I began to take longer thrusts, causing myself to grunt a bit and Abi to moan louder. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her, holding me tight against her and stopping me from thrusting. She shivered a bit and pulled me down to her, pressing our chests together and kissing me. We stayed like this for a minute or so until I began to push into her, causing her to moan because I was pushing against her clit and deep into her. She stopped kissing me for a moment and said, "You shouldn't cum in me this morning because it'll show on my bathing suit."

"Oh..." We both grunted as I pushed against her again.

With a grin on her face, she continued, "Why don't you cum on my face?"

"Not on your tits?"

"No, all over my face baby." As her legs released from around my waist, I felt my cock harden more because facials were not something we usually did, but with no legs or arms around me, I was free to rise up onto my hands again and begin thrusting away. I started slow and then worked up to the pace I had before she stopped me and it wasn't long before Abi was moaning and pinching her own nipples. With 4 or 5 more thrusts, Abi let out a "Oh Fuck!" as her orgasm hit her, her whole body shook and her mouth opened but no sound came out.

I kept stroking away, feeling my own orgasm nearing. Just as Abi's orgasm finished, I felt mine getting closer and hurriedly pulled out and moved to where I was straddling her waist. I began to quickly stroke my cock and Abi reached up, fondling my balls which caused me to let out a long groan as I felt my cum surge up my cock and begin to shoot out. I had closed my eyes due to the intensity and pleasure, but once my orgasm was over, I opened my eyes to see my "handy work." I had shot what looked like 5 ropes, all of which landed on Abi's face.

A couple of the ropes had landed on her cheeks, one was between her eyes, another couple were on her forehead, and what must have been the last one was near her lips which she was doing her best to lick up. I grinned at her, "Well that is a different look."

She laughed, "Get me a towel." I climbed off of her and the bed and found the towel from the night before and handed it to her. She wiped her face off and then added, "I'm going to wash my face and get ready for the beach, make some coffee please."

"Sure!" I took the towel from her and wiped my cock off before pulling on my swim trunks, willing my cock to finish deflating before we headed to the beach. After we ate and packed a cooler, it was around 9:30 and we made our way to the beach. Abi had the same cover up on as the day before; we got the chairs and umbrella set up and after I pulled my shirt off, Abi proceeded to undo her cover up revealing a very different bikini than before.

Thebikini that day was very simple; it was a bright pink with moderate size triangles covering up each breast and bra like straps going over each shoulder. The bottoms were simply a brief style with thin straps on the sides. Even though it had decent coverage, it did reveal some of her tan lines, leading me to comment, "Nice lines babe."

She laughed and tossed her hat into her chair and lay down on the towel she had put out. She turned her head and smiled, "My goal is to eliminate all but the necessary tanlines."

I sat in my chair as I felt my cock growing a bit, "I think you'll succeed."

"Good, Do me a favor and untie my top."

I stood back up, hoping no one would notice the growing tent in my shorts, luckily there weren't any people close. Once I knelt down and untied the string around her neck and the one on her back, I said, "All done, want me to put lotion on you?"

"Nope, I put some on before I came out to eat breakfast, maybe some later." With that, she reached under her torso and pulled the top out, leaving it laying on her towel.

"Women, you're gonna kill me."

She laughed, "Shut up and enjoy the view."

We spent the next few hours relaxing on the beach, around noon we went and had lunch, then made our way back to the beach where we enjoyed another 3 hours in the sun. Around 4:30, Abi stood up and said, "Well, I figure it is about time to go get ready for dinner, what time did you make reservations?"

"630, and it is about a half hour drive down there, plus a few minutes to stop and air up the tires."

"Perfect, I'll be ready by 545." She kissed me and headed towards the house to shower and do all those things women do before a dinner date. Around 5, I finished the chapter in my book, packed the rest of our stuff up and made my way towards the house also.

After hosing off, I made my way into the house and found Abi sitting in the spare bedroom at a desk doing her makeup, wrapped in a towel, "I've told you, you don't need that stuff."

She smiled, "I know, but it's not a lot, so shut it."

I laughed and made my way to our room and showered then dressed. As I was leaving the room, Abi was coming into the room, "I'll be ready in 10." I gave her soft tap on the ass, that elicited a giggle as I left the room. 10 minutes later, I heard her flip flops coming down the hall and stood to see her outfit.

Tonight, she had chosen a simple baby blue dress that fell to mid-thigh, shoulder straps that went over both shoulders and a v-neckline, showing off subtle cleavage and was a bit loose, exposing just enough skin to hint that she wasn't wearing a bra. She had let her hair fall in it's natural waviness, and her usual brown had bleached a bit over the summer, matching her tan perfectly "How do I look?"

"Stunning as usual, you gonna fall out of that?"

She giggled, "Thanks and no, a little piece of tape is stopping a nip slip," she laughed and continued, "You don't look too shabby yourself." We kissed quickly before heading to dinner.

After making the drive back to the hard road, we stopped so I could air the tires back up, then drove the half hour down to the Sunset Grille and Raw Bar where they were able to sit us out in the pier right away. As the name suggests, we were treated to a great surf and turf meal as we watched the sun sink lower and lower on the horizon. After dinner, dessert, and a couple of cocktails, Abi had begun to rub her foot up my leg, something she does as she begins to get horny and she wants me to know it's time to leave.

I paid our check and smiled after the waiter left, "You gonna make it back to the house?"

She smirked, and stood, smoothing her dress, "I think so, but know I found us a video for tonight."

"Oh did you? Well I guess it is your turn to pick." *Reader note* About 6-8 months ago, Abi and I randomly started watching a porn video once a week for fun. We don't have a specific genre, we've done regular, MILF, FFM, public, etc, basically anything that catches our eye. Just something fun we've done and adds some spice.

We made the drive back up to the house, stopping to grab a sack of ice, and after airing down, made our way back to the house. As I threw the ice in the cooler, Abi said, "I'll grab my MacBook, I saw an AppleTV in the living room we can Airplay too."

"Sounds good, probably should grab a towel or blanket too." She giggled and made her way inside while I tucked our chairs and umbrellas back under the deck for the evening.

I walked in and Abi was just settling down on the couch on the blanket she had grabbed from our bag and already had her laptop open on the coffee table. "I'm gonna pee real quick then I'll be out."

"Alright, I've got the video ready." I hurried and did my business then after a quick dab with a washcloth, I made my way back to the living room and joined Abi on the couch.

"So what have you picked for us tonight?"

"Okay, so before I show you, I want you to know I don't ever want to do this, but the end is something I want."

I looked at her oddly, "Okay..."

She clicked the video open on PornHub so I could see the title and read, "Wife gets huge unprotected double creampie from husband and his friend on a public beach." By a model named Serenity Cox. Abi continued, "I don't want the two guys, but ever since Jen's wedding, the thought of all your cum inside of me has me so turned on."

"Oh okay, I don't think I could ever share you with another guy."

Abi smiled and leaned against me, "Nope, only another woman. So will you watch this with me?"

I thought for a moment, "Sure, why not."

"Great, usual rules?"

"Yep." I quickly unbuckled my belt, undid my shorts and pulled my cock out. In the meantime, Abi was pushing her dress around her waist and pushing her panties to the floor. Our rule when we watch porn is not to touch each other, but we can touch ourselves. I actively encourage Abi to make herself cum, because when the movie is over, she is always so much wetter, so it's a win win for both of us.

The clip Abi had pulled up this evening was only about 11 minutes long and opened with Serenity on a beach in a purple bikini and a guy in blue swim trunks. It became very clear when she pulled the shorts down and before taking the guy's cock into her mouth that he wasn't her husband as she talked to her apparent husband who was manning the camera.

As I began to slowly stroke my cock, Abi's fingers had fallen to her bare pussy and was running her fingers up and down her slit and softly circling her clit. It was clear that Abi was wet already, due to her lips glistening. It didn't take long in the movie for Serenity to lose her top, push her bikini bottoms to the side and climb on the guy's cock, slowly rocking back and forth, letting out loud moans.

As Abi's breath became shallower and a bit more ragged, the camera on the screen shifted, and with a bit of Serenity talking, her husband's cock appeared and she spent the next bit sucking his cock while riding the original guy's cock. MMF threesomes don't do it for me, but Serenity Cox is hot so I focused on her while continuing to slowly stroke my cock and glancing at Abi as she had now slipped her middle finger into her wet folds, sliding it in and out slowly as the moans on the TV increased, drawing our attention back as the model who was taking now taking it doggy style while trying to suck her husbands cock as he filmed.

Periodically, she would stop sucking his cock and he would move, giving the viewer various angles, and I have to admit, the video was getting pretty damn hot. Abi's own pace was beginning to pick up, as were her moans and when the video was a little quieter as the model switched to reverse cowgirl, I could even hear the squishing as Abi pumped two fingers into her pussy. I could tell by the color of her face and chest she was nearing an orgasm and as the model climbed off the man and sucked her wetness off of him, we briefly made eye contact briefly before her eyes slammed shut and she shook with her own orgasm.

With the video and seeing Abi cum, I realized I had sped up and could feel myself getting closer, so I purposefully slowed down, wanting to fill Abi with my cum, not shoot it all over myself. As her orgasm eased, and the model sucked the guys cock, the model looked up and said, "I want you both to cum in me." Abi let out another groan and resumed fingering herself and we both turned our attention to the TV.

As the model returned to doggy style, the original guy entered her and began to pump vigorously, he did this for the next minute or so and as we were both glued to the Tv, he let out a groan and very clearly began to cum deep inside of her, further proven by her letting out a groan herself. As he pulled out, she let out a groan and there was even an audible squish as a bit of cum fell onto the blanket. Her husband quickly replaced the other guy and began to thrust quickly as she begged him to cum. Abi was once again moaning and rather than going fast, she was pushing her fingers into her pussy harder and harder, then with a moan that turned my attention back to the TV, the model let out a loud moan, as her husband dumped another load deep into her pussy.

As the movie ended, we both were a little short of breath, we saw him pull out and as she shifted to a kneeling position, a large visible glob of cum fell out of her pussy. With the movie over, Abi looked over at me with pure lust in her eyes and said, "What do you think?"

I took a moment to collect my thoughts, "The thought of fucking you with cum inside is always hot, just as long as it's mine." I reached over and pulled Abi's hand from her crotch, licking her juices off. "Wanna go to bed?"

Abi didn't say anything, but rather stood, allowing her dress to fall around her, and walked to the front window and looked outside; by now it was almost 1030, and other than the light from our deck and the houses further behind the dunes, it was very dark out. Abi turned to me, smiled, "Grab the blanket and come on."

When she says things so matter of fact, I've learned to just go with it because it's going to be good. I stood and fastened my shorts, then grabbed the blanket and followed Abi out the door. I figured she was wanting to have sex on the deck, but I found her walking down the stairs, "Where are we going?"

She giggled, and said, "Come on."

We made our way down onto the sand and then headed towards the beach, but about halfway there, she stepped behind a small dune and as I followed, I found her standing in a small bowl where the dunes were higher around us and you couldn't see over them.

"Give me the blanket."

I handed her the blanket, and she quickly spread it out, before lying down on her back, and with bent knees, her dress slid almost to her waist.

She looked up at me and said, "Fuck me on the beach."

I quickly moved to the blanket with her and hovered over her, kissing her as she fumbled with my shorts. After getting them open, I pushed them and my boxers down, allowing my cock to spring free. "Suck my cock baby."

She grunted as I stood before her, and without complaint, she got to her knees and took my half hard cock into her mouth, quickly sucking it and fondling my balls and in less than a minute, I was hard as a rock. I let her keep sucking me for another minute or so, running my hands through her hair and listening to our moans mixed with the crashing of the waves.

I gently pushed her head off my cock and she looked up at me, "Ride me."

She eagerly shook her head and I lay down on the blanket, as we essentially switched spots, Abi stood and piled her dress in her hand around her waist. Sge straddled me, squatted down, lined my cock up, and slipped it into her wet and waiting pussy. We both groaned as she reached the bottom and she let her dress go, causing it to fall around us; she put her hands on my chest and began to rock back and forth on my cock.

My hands guided her from her hips and I spent the next few minutes watching her pleasure herself, rocking and grinding on my cock. As she moaned and sped up, I grunted, "Let me see your tits."

She bit her lip and nodded, sitting up straight and pushing my cock deeper, causing us both to moan. She reached up and grabbed the neck line of her dress and quickly pulled it off her shoulders and down her arms, slipping them free from the sleeves and allowing the dress to bunch at her waist, exposing her perky B-cups.

Before she could lean back over, I said, "I thought you were taped in."

She grunted, "I was, but I pulled it off in the bathroom before we came back." She bent back over and resumed her grinding and rocking. It didn't take long before she was moaning and I was grunting myself a bit from the warmth and wetness of her pussy, and with the subtle sway of her breasts in my face. Without warning, she pushed herself off my chest, sitting straight up, and sank down again on my cock, pushing it deep inside her as she began to cum. Her orgasm rolled through her body, causing her to moan and shake as her walls contracted and released around my cock. I simply lay there and pushed up into her, enjoying the view of her half naked body cumming.