A Few Days at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For sure."

We fell into silence as we watched the waves and read out books. About an hour later, I ran down to the surf to cool off, and coming back to the chairs, Abi was smiling at me, "You're fucking hot."

I grinned, "Naw, I'll leave that to you."

She laughed, "So your birthday is in a few weeks, want to do anything?"

"Probably just play golf, then whatever you have planned is fine with me. Surprise me."

"Okay!"

We stayed on the beach for another couple hours and finally around 5, Abi stood up and packed her stuff up. I looked up from my book as she said, "Alright, I'm going to head up, I'll see you in a bit."

She bent down and kissed me, shoving her ass out towards the guy who had been staring at her periodically throughout the day. "You're going to kill that poor man."

She laughed, "He can look, but only you get to touch."

I laughed as she made her way back to the house. About 10 minutes later I got a text from Abi that was a picture of her, naked in the shower followed by the caption, "Got one more round in you?"

My cock immediately reacted, I hurriedly packed our remaining stuff and jogged back to the house with my tented shorts leading the way.

We did finally leave the next morning, but not before watching the sunrise as I slowly thrusted into Abi's pussy as we told each other that we loved the other, culminating me filling Abi one more time, and as we made out way back inside to finish packing, she wiggled a bit, causing a glob of cum to fall from her freshly fucked pussy that landed with a splat on the deck.

She looked over her shoulder with a grin, "Now it was like the movie,