A Few Days at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes and with an almost drunk smile she said, "I thought I said to fuck me."

I laughed and said, "I thought we were copying the video?"

"Oh are we?"

"On your hands and knees."

She nodded and climbed off, the cool breeze cooling my soaked cock as we got situated. I flipped the hem of her dress up, once again leaving her dress bunched around her waist. I slid between her legs and entered her with a grunt. I pushed between her shoulders and she dropped her head to the blanket, shoving her ass up into the air. With a firm grip on her hips, I began to thrust. I pushed as deep as I could, pushing my pelvis against her ass, before withdrawing and repeating. I did that another 4 or 5 times until the pleasure got to me and I couldn't restrain myself. I began to speed up, making short, deep thrusts, grunting with each one.

Abi was moaning and trying to match my thrusts by pushing back against me; I was able to do this for a minute or so before Abi groaned, "Come on baby, fill my pussy up. Give me that cum."

Hearing her demand my cum sent me over the edge and with another thrust, I felt my balls boil and I began to cum. We have realized if I get hard and then relax a bit, when I get hard again I cum more, and this time was no different. I felt like I kept cumming, dumping spurt after spurt deep into her wet and by now contracting pussy as she came herself.

After what seemed like 5 minutes, both our orgasms subsided and we stayed still, catching our breath and just relaxing after our orgasms. When I finally pulled my shrinking cock from her, it slipped free, covered in both our wetness. I sat back on my heels as Abi lifted her head and smiled at me. She raised up and just like in the video, a small bit of cum slipped from her pussy and fell to the blanket. We both giggled and she was the first to speak, "Not as much as the video, but this was still fun."

I grinned, "We will have to figure that part out."

She rolled to a sitting position and slipped her dress over her shoulders, and then stood, smoothing the bottom of her dress back down her legs. "Come on, let's go to bed."

I stood, fastened my shorts and gathered the blanket, and we made our way back towards the house. We got inside and Abi turned to me and kissed me; as we parted, she said, "Go throw that in the washer, I'm gonna go rinse your cum off that ran down my leg, I'll see you in bed."

I kissed her again, squeezed her ass and we went our separate ways. When I got back upstairs, I found Abi in bed, naked as usual, reading as if nothing had happened 10 minutes prior. I stripped myself, went to use the restroom and brushed my teeth before climbing in bed beside her. As I shut off the lights and we cuddled up a bit I asked, "You just want to be a beach bum again tomorrow?"

"Maybe in the afternoon, but I thought after breakfast we could go down to those shops right after you get back on the pavement?"

"Sure, Timbuk2?"

"I think that's the name of them."

"Sounds like a plan to me. I love you Jack, thanks for being you and taking me cool places."

I laughed, kissed her forehead and said, "I'm not smart enough to be anyone but me. I love you too, g'night baby."

*Friday*

The next morning, I woke around 530 again, after using the bathroom, I realized it was softly raining, so it was a good thing we were going shopping that morning. I drifted back off to sleep, and woke up again around 830. This time when I woke up, I found Abi reclined against the headboard reading her book. She smiled at me, "Good morning baby."

I smiled back as she put her book down, "Good morning to you too." I scooted up and bed, kissing her. What was supposed to be a quick good morning kiss, quickly turned into a full blown and heated make out session. I quickly found Abi climbing into my lap as I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples, once she was in my lap she ground against me, covering my cock in her morning wetness.

When we finally pulled away to catch our breath, I said, "I want to eat your pussy, sit on my face?"

She groaned a bit and said, "Yes please."

She climbed out of my lap and we got into position, throwing the pillows off the bed before I lay on my back. Once I was in position, she straddled my face and slowly spread her legs, lowering her pussy to my waiting tongue and mouth. Abi is so small, only being about 5'7 and weighing 130ish, her sitting on my face is awesome. She is strong from yoga and other workouts, so we can stay like this until my tongue gets tired. Over the next five minutes, I licked her from the bottom of her slit to her clit; sucking it into my mouth before flicking it with my tongue and repeating the same process. Occasionally, I would push my tongue inside her wet hole, drawing her wetness into my mouth, all of which combined to cause her to flood my mouth with wetness as she shook with orgasm.

With my tired tongue, I was able to lick up the rest of her juices before she slid off me and rested her full weight on top of me. We kissed briefly, as I ran my hands from her ass up her back. We softly gyrated against each other, causing soft grunts as she regained her breath. She lifted her head and smiled, "So I was thinking about last night."

"Oh were you?"

"Yeah, and I have an idea."

We kissed and I said, "Okay, let's hear it." She climbed off of me and out of bed, making her way to the dresser. She rifled around for a minute and pulled out a small black bag with the word "Uberrime" on it. "What's that?"

She climbed back into bed and pulled out what looked like a small red and white dildo. "So I picked this up the last time I was out of town at a conference. It's called a Sensi plug. It's like a butt plug for my pussy."

"Okay, so you can wear it?"

"Exactly. I've tried it on a few times and it's a snug fit. I think if we put it in after we have sex, it'll keep anything inside of me."

I nodded, understanding what she was saying, "So the next time we have sex, we can remove it, and when I fuck you, it'll be like the video."

She lit up and smiled, "That's what I thought."

"Sounds logical, and there's no other guys involved."

She laughed, "Nope, no other guys. And since we don't know what will happen, it just means we will have to have sex around lunch time."

"Oh darn, more sex with you," I replied sarcastically. Abi playfully smacked my chest before I continued, "What about going shopping?"

"Well it's wearable and I read that if you wear leggings or bike shorts, it won't fall out." She then got a mischievous look in her eyes, "Plus, it'll be extra hot walking around with it, holding your cum deep inside of me."

I looked at her and grinned, "Then you better set it where I can grab it when we are done."

She smiled and set it on the night before laying down beside me. She turned her head and kicked the rest of the blankets off me, "Well I think we should get to trying it out. How about missionary so we know your cum is good and deep."

Considering how she was raised, and how we met, hearing her dirty talk is one of the most arousing things to me about her and my cock quickly began to return to its full hardness. She spread her legs and I climbed between them, bending down to kiss her, before moving down to her neck, then quickly taking each nipple into my mouth, causing her to moan from my tongue flicks.

I turned my focus to my cock, which by now was pushing against her lips, wetting the head. I took the shaft into my hand and slowly spread her lips and sank into her until our pelvises met. We stayed still for a moment, but Abi started to gyrate her hips after about 15 seconds and I slowly began to thrust. I started with slow and shallow thrusts before beginning to pull out further with each thrust. Each time I pushed into her, she would let out a moan and as I reached a quicker pace, Abi was cupping her own breasts moaning as I continued to thrust.

We made eye contact and she said, "You feel so fucking good."

I grunted and responded, "Your pussy is so tight and wet, I can't wait to fill you." She moaned, pinched her nipples again and squeezed her pussy around my cock, causing me to moan loudly. This must have been some signal to her because she let go of her tits and pulled her knees up, holding them with her hands and allowed me to slide a bit deeper.

With the deeper penetration, we were both moaning and I quickly felt my orgasm building. I continued to thrust, but with each thrust, Abi contracted her pussy and quickly began to orgasm. As her pussy contracted around me, she moaned "Oh fuck!"

As her orgasm reached its apex, I continued to thrust, and felt my own orgasm boil over; pushing myself deep into her, I shot glob after glob of cum deep into, surely shooting against and into her cervix (Thank aged for IUDs).

Over the next minute or so, our orgasms subsided and we began to regain our breath. We kissed softly, but as we both felt my cock soften, Abi said, "Pull out slowly, I'm not gonna move."

I nodded and did just that, making sure when I pulled out, I didn't pull any cum out with it. With my cock all the way out and Abi trying her best human pretzel, I grabbed the plug off the end table and said, "What do I need to do?"

"The head faces up."

"Like this?" She nodded and I put the head against her opening and slowly pushed it in as she groaned.

The head slipped in easily, and there was a bulge about half way down the shaft. When I got to it, she said, "That's the plug part, you'll have to push a bit more."

I once again nodded and pushed it deeper inside of her. The bulge did offer some resistance, but Abi was still very wet and it slid right inside her opening, causing her to moan again. I finished pushing the toy into her until the small base was resting against her lips. Abi let go of her legs and reached between them, pushing the toy in a little further and situating the base between her lips.

"How do you feel?"

She took a deep breath, "I feel full and a bit stretched. Not like your cock in me stretched, but I don't think anything is going to leak."

I laughed, "Well that's the point."

"Yes it is. Now go take a shower, I'll make us some breakfast, then we can go shopping."

I poured a bit playfully, "You're not coming with me?"

"No! I showered before you woke up, now get going, you smell like beach and sex." I laughed and headed towards the bathroom.

It took me about 15 minutes to shower and get ready for the day. When I went to the kitchen, following the smell of bacon, eggs and coffee. I was greeted by Abi over the stove wearing a green ribbed spandex crop top and a pair of matching green bike shorts.

"You're not wearing underwear at all."

"Nope, this outfit is way too tight."

"That a good idea?"

"Oh yeah, the top has a built in bra, so my hard nipples can't poke through, and the shorts are holding our toy in place, and man does it feel good when I move."

I could see she was slightly flushed and knew she was going to be turned on for a long time. As I poured myself a cup of coffee, I cupped her ass, causing her breathing to pick up as the last piece of bacon came from the skillet. I whispered in her ear before grabbing a plate, "This morning is going to be fun."

"Mmhmmm."

"I want to know what you're feeling while we are out."

"Gladly, now shut up and eat so we can get going."

We ate breakfast and then headed back down the beach, and after stopping so I could put a little bit of air in the tires, we drove the five miles or so down to the shops, found a spot close due to the sprinkling of rain, and then ran up to the covered walkway. When we stopped I noticed that Abi was a bit out of breath, which was definitely uncharacteristic because she runs for fun. "You okay?"

She took a deep breath and whispered, "Yeah, when we ran, I could feel the toy moving and I just got a little hot."

I laughed and started moving towards the first shop. Over the next hour and a half, we made our way in and out of shops, picking up random souvenirs and things like a new hammock for the backyard at home. As we returned to where we started, Abi smiled, "I need to run to the restroom before we leave."

"Want some company?"

She laughed and handed me the bags, "Wait here."

A few moments later, she returned and smiled, then said, "Truck now."

I followed her to the truck, opened her door, then threw the bags in the backseat and made my way to the driver's side. I climbed in as Abi let out a groan, "You okay?"

"Oh my fucking god, I am so turned on right now."

I grinned, "That is what we wanted."

As I pulled onto the road Abi groaned again, "Look at this!"

I glanced over to see her with her legs spread, and even with the dark shorts, I could make out the faint outline of the toy base along there was a darker spot surrounding it on her crotch. "Damn, you are wet."

"When I went to pee, I had to adjust so I could pee and not let this thing fall out, which is no easy task!"

We drove the next couple of minutes in silence except for Abi's ragged breathing and the radio. I pulled into the usual spot and let the air back out of the tires before climbing back in and heading to the beach. We made the drive up the beach with ease, most people hadn't made it back to the beach yet as the rain had just stopped. The entire ride up the beach, Abi's eyes were squeezed shut with her mouth hanging slightly open; each time we hit a bump or a rut, she would take a deep breath and occasionly a small moan would escape.

As we pulled back into the house and I shut the truck off Abi said, "Leave the stuff. Get in the house." We hurriedly ran up the stairs and no sooner than I shut the door, Abi was dropping to her knees and fumbling with my shorts.

I grabbed her arm, stopping her for a moment, "Bedroom." She stood and we quickly made our way down the hall to the bedroom. When we got to the room, I said, "Bed, on your back, I want to fuck your face." She groaned then hurriedly removed her top, allowing her tits to drop free, her pink nipples stretching out, seemingly begging me to suck them. She lay on the bed and draped her head over the edge, I shed my shorts and shirt, and as I approached the edge of the bed, she opened her mouth and I slipped my cock between her lips and into her mouth with ease.

With her in this position, it was very easy for me to spend the next couple of minutes sliding in and out of her throat and mouth. I never went fast, or hard, but her tongue was going it's best to stroke my cock as her saliva coated my shaft with each pass. As she began to moan, around my cock, I could see her hips gyrating, surely causing the toy to move. I stepped back and she allowed my cock to slip free with a soft pop.

"Turn around."

She sat up, spinning on the bed and allowing her legs to dangle over the bed. I stepped back to her, and grabbing her shorts said, "Lift your ass." Abi lifted her ass and I pulled her shorts off, leaving them on the floor. She scooted back a bit on the bed, lifted her legs so her heels were on the bed and spread her legs, exposing the red and white base of the toy still wedged between her lips. I muttered "Fuck," at the sight, feeling myself get more turned on.

"Can I take it out now Jack?"

I nodded. Abi reached down, grabbed the base and slowly eased it out of her. She groaned and I stood motionless as I watched more and more of the time toy appear until her pussy released the small head. She lifted the toy from between her legs, examining it; she said later that she was amazed at how wet it was, which was something I noticed too, it literally glistened in the light. She smiled up at me, and quickly popped the toy into her mouth, slurping our combined juices off of it, before dropping it on the bed beside her.

I let out a groan and looked down at her pussy, seeing the red lips, glistening with our juices, her swollen clit, peeking out from the hood, and her hole gaping a bit; I stepped between her legs, and rested the head of my cock against her opening. We stared at each other for a moment before I pushed forward and with a groan from Abi, I slid deep into her pussy with little resistance.

I immediately felt a whole other level of warmth and wetness enveloping my cock. We stayed still for a moment before I began to thrust in and out of her. With each thrust, Abi moaned and said things like, "Oh god," or "Fuck you feel good."

I mainly grunted in response, feeling the wetness against my cock, seeing it coating my shaft each time I pulled out, then the base each time I pushed back in. The room was filled with our grunts, pants, and the squishing sounds of my thrusts. I picked up the pace, causing Abi's moans to become louder and more constant.

Just as my legs were beginning to tire from the standing and motion, Abi's eyes shot open and with a loud, "I'm cumming."

Her pussy clenched around my cock and the sudden contraction caused my own orgasm to start; with a final hard thrust, I pushed my cock as deep as possible and filled her pulsing pussy with my cum. Out of breath, I collapsed onto her and we lay there for a few moments in orgasmic bliss.

After a few minutes I raised up and looked down at her, "That was amazing."

"I know, I could feel your cum sloshing inside of me, and now I feel so full."

I laughed, "Well I am still inside of you."

She giggled, "I know silly, but it's a different feeling."

I slowly withdrew my cock, noticing how covered in a milky film it was and stepped back. Abi raised her head and opened her mouth in shock, "That's from us?!"

"Yeah. You should see your pussy." As I looked down, a slight stream of cum was pushing out of her and with each breath, a bit more slipped out and slid down towards her ass.

"Quick take a picture!"

I fumbled for my phone and rather than a picture, I took a short video, showing her engorged lips and pussy oozing cum. I showed it to her, "Here, this will be better."

She watched the video two or three times before saying, "That is so fucking hot. I love you."

"I love you too. Would you like a washcloth?"

"Yes please, then can you get my last bikini out of the drawer."

"Of course." I made my way to the bathroom, wiped my cock off before returning with a washcloth for her. I handed it to her, then pulled a black bikini out of the drawer laying it by her on the bed.

"I'll go make us some lunch then we can spend the rest of the afternoon on the beach?"

"Sounds perfect."

I grabbed a pair of swim trunks from the drawer, pulled them on, then made my way to the kitchen and began to prepare sandwiches, chips and drinks for us. Abi came out about 10 minutes later wearing a black romper that covered her suit, kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for lunch. We ate and talked about what time we were going to leave the next morning and just enjoyed our last day of freedom before Abi had to return to work and when I had to go back to school in a short 10 days.

After cleaning up lunch, it was a little past 1, so we made our way to the beach. I set up our umbrella and chairs as Abi got the cooler, our towels, and our books situated. I shed my shirt as Abi wiggled out of her romper. With it piled on the sand, she was left in a barely there bikini. It was a traditional black halter top that tied behind her neck and in the small of her back with basically shoestrings, the bottoms were very cheeky, exposing about half of each ass cheek, and tied at the sides with what looked like another shoestring.

"Wow."

She grinned behind her sunglasses, "I'm glad you like it. I'm glad I saved this one for today, since no one will be able to see the cum leaking out of me."

"Oh really?" I said with a wink.

"Yes really, I can feel you cum moving inside of me whenever I move."

We both settled into our chairs when I asked, "Well is it everything you wanted?"