A Few Days Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my cock back in my pajamas, although they were a mess, with her squirt all over them and the mess my pre-cum had made. I'd have to come up with something.

We got up, I grabbed the wine, book and the glass. She hasn't bothered to snap up, so the pieces just dangled there are we walked up the stairs as quietly as we could, her holding the clothes she had worn in her arms. I was transfixed by her body, lithe and small, cute ass, she knew I was getting an eye full.

She looks back at one point and smiled, blew an air kiss. Before we parted she whispered "Maybe if we both can't sleep tomorrow night, we can continue our conversation?" I smiled and turned, went to my room, she continued up the stairs to her's.

I woke again the next night. Startled out of sleep again by the snoring. I lay there again. Not knowing what to do. I didn't even know if she'd be down there, I kind of assumed she wouldn't honestly. We never even exchanged names it occurred to me. There was too much at stake for both of us. It didn't make sense, but that's what made it exciting. As my wife's snoring commenced to increase volume, my resolve to stay in the room melted. I slowly slipped out of bed again. I had told her that I'd gone downstairs to read the night before when she asked where I was when she had realized I wasn't there when she awakened briefly. I tried to convince myself that's what I was doing again. I looked at my phone, 1:45. It was probably too early for her to be down there, it something of a relief thinking that for some reason. I grabbed my book, opened the door as quietly as I could and slipped out.

I made myself comfortable back on the same sofa. I kicked myself for not bringing the wine down, but it just slipped my mind. I didn't want to chance going back to the room. Whatever, I just read for a while, get myself sleepy and try to get back to sleep, hopefully catch a lull in the snoring. I was deep in the book and time melted away until I could feel a presence near me. I slowly looked over and she was standing there wearing a light blue silken robe that clung to her body. Her hair up in two messy blonde buns on the top of her head.

"I almost snuck away when you didn't notice me." She sighed. "I almost left."

"Why didn't you?"

"I was curious." And she walked over to me. And placed her phone on the side table. "After our shenanigans last night..." she stopped next to me, not quite in front and slide her hand into the pocket of the robe and pulled out a usb thumb drive. "And, um, there is a camera." She said holding up the drive.

"What, shit...where, where did you..." I said in almost a panic.

She smiled widely, mischievously really. "Well, you know that cute girl that checks people in? Well..." She held the pause for effect. "She pulled me aside this morning." Her eyes seemed to brighten she moved closer and just stood there looking down at me. The robe ended at her upper thigh, the pale skin of her legs, her scent, the story she was about to tell, began the low rumble of my arousal...and worry.

"And, what did she say?" And I sat up straighter on the couch.

"That it was pretty fucking hot." And she moved past me and sat down next me, crossing one of her legs, one in the floor, the robe opening up seductively to the top of her thighs. "And that if we do it again, now don't look, but the camera is at the end of the bookshelf across from us, that we have our fun at the other end of the couch so the angle is better." She was now almost giggling. "I thought we were in trouble too. She said she realized it wasn't my husband, so that's why she pulled me aside. It really turned her on she said, she made a copy and erased the footage before anyone else saw. She opens the place, so she is the one that looks at it usually. We both had a pretty good laugh, and I told her about our sleepless nights dilemma, but she said not to worry unless there is a complaint." She looked down, then back up at me. "Pretty hot right? And um, I told her that, um..." She hesitated and looked away for a moment. "I told her I'd text her if we started anything so she could watch us live...is, is that ok with you?"

"Really!" I was surprised at the notion, and after the initial shock, kind of turned on by it. "Yeah, it's, um, kind of hot actually."

"Right, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist honestly."

"Have you watched the footage from yesterday?" I asked.

"Ugh, no, I didn't get a moment with the computer alone. We were actually pretty busy today."

"Ooooh, good busy?" I asked with a big grin.

"Ugh, I wish. No just exploring the town, nice lunch, dinner and drinks. He had a bit too much of the latter and he fell asleep early. I took a shower to, um, relieve some tension." She smiled raising her eyebrows. "It was the most fun I had. Oh well. What about you?"

"Yeah kind of the same. We had sex in the morning. I was hoping it would lead to more later, but after a day out and drinks, that was it. She was too tired. Not a total loss I guess." I said looking down. "It was a nice day, but I was hoping..."

"I get it." She said. "I mean, yesterday, you know, something like what we did, was what I was looking forward too with him. Just getting a little wild." She stared off a bit in thought, then snapped back. "But I did find this cute robe!" And she sat up straight, twisting a bit to show me.

"It is cute. Pretty sexy actually. So it didn't get you any?" I inquired, trying to sound sly.

"Hmmm, I'm glad someone noticed it was sexy!" She smirked and leaned back into the sofa, looking away from me. "So, not really, we had a bit of a masturbating each other session this morning that was ok. I like a good handjob and I did get to orgasm from him fingering me. You know, at least a little physicality. That shower took care of the rest." She sat and stared straight ahead for a moment. "So," And she perked back up. "Do you like giving oral? Or is your wife just not into it or something else?"

I was a little taken aback at the directness. "Well, um, you know...yeah, my wife doesn't really like it. She is usually just down to fuck. I love oral honestly. There was a time I was pretty damn good at it. You seem to like it though, right?"

"Hmmmm I really do. I like that it can get really messy, spit messy, his come messy, my pussy juice messy. It can get pretty deviant, it's just about getting off, you know." She had begun to turn towards me again, the one leg still on the sofa. The light blue robe seemingly just barley hanging onto her body. "I, um, think maybe we owe our front desk friend a show?" And she was smiling widely. "What do you think? Would you mind if I ah, gave you a really messy blow job? You know, sucked on that dick?" Her eyes sparked with a wild lust.

Having a woman ask...if I wasn't already hard, I think became harder than I had in years. "I would love that, but only, only if I can eat that gorgeous pussy of yours. Lick it, suck on your clit, make you wet, make you come on my face."

"Fuck yes!" She growled. "All of that." She stood up and looked down at me. "But I want to be naked, both of us, here, in this public place. It'll make it so fucking hot." Hmmmm, but first." She picked up her phone and tapped out what I assumed was a text. "Without looking too obvious, look behind me and tell me of the light on the camera turns blue."

I repositioned myself and glanced toward the camera. "It just switched to blue."

"Hmmm, she's watching then." And with that she untied her robe and let it slip down. She was naked. Standing before me.

I stood up, standing, facing her, pulling off my t-shirt, pulling down my pajama pants. We stood not six inches from each other. All I wanted to do was kiss her. I think she felt that too.

"Hmmm...nice, no underwear again. Uuuh, I want the first time we touch each other to be with either your dick in my mouth or your tongue in my pussy. But actually, I want your dick first. I want to do what your wife won't." And she sunk to her knees in front of me and my hard cock. She took me into her mouth. Slowly moving her lips around my shaft. It was heaven. It had been so long.

"Fuuuuuuck that's so good." I said quietly looking down at her. "Uh yes, uuuh."

"Sit down so I can crawl between your legs." She commanded. "I want my ass pointing toward that camera, I want her to see me bobbing on your dick."

I sat back down and she crawled over to me.

"You, you can be a little...I put my hair in these buns on top of my head for reason...hmmm use them as handles...hmmm, force my..."

I did as she wanted and grabbed the little balls of hair to plunge her mouth on my cock. It had been so long since I had my cock in a mouth. Her head moved up and down, spit coating my balls. She would come up for air, stroking me, looking directly into my eyes.

"Fuck, you like this, fuck yes. I blow my husband all the time, but he doesn't appreciate it the way you do." Her head bobbed back down a few more times before pulling off again. Stroking. Mouth drooling with spit. "I haven't...I haven't wanted this so bad in so long." Back down, mouth covering my shaft to the hilt.

"Uuuugh fuck your so fucking good." I pulled her mouth off me by her hair, looking into her wanting eyes. I just wanted to kiss her hard, but it wasn't right, not the right time it felt. And I pushed her head back back down.

"Ummmm, ...cock." She said in a muffled voice. And I began thrusting into her mouth. She sucked hard, noises rose from her dripping mouth before pull-up for air once again. "Ugh yes, fuck my mouth. Let's, let's do this right..." She stood up and moved to the end of the sofa that would face the camera better and laid down, her head propped on a pillow. "Straddled me, and fuck my mouth, give her a real show...come, in my mouth, please."

I climbed above her and straddled her head as she opened her mouth for me. I was close. It was amazing looking down as my cock thrust deep in past her lips. I momentarily looked up, facing the stairs that went up to the rooms of the small hotel. A pang of panic gripped me for a moment until I heard her moan. I looked back down to see my cock wrapped in those lips, her face a mess and I lost it. I exploded down her throat, into her mouth as my come escaped past her lips, dribbling out the sides of her mouth. I muffled my moans as best I could and slowly withdrew my cock until it was inches above her. She swallowed and smiled, licking my dripping tip with her tongue.

"How do I look?" She asked and smiled her face and neck drenched in spit and come.

"Enlightened. Slutty. Amazing."

"Hmmm I like that." She purred. "I want to keep it all on my face as you eat me out. Ugh I hope she can see it!"

I slid down her body, stopping to take a quick nibble on each nipple, kissing down her stomach toward her naked pussy. I pushed her thighs aside, kissing and biting the insides of each legs, progressively getting close to her dripping pussy.

"Aaaah please lick my cunt already...pleeease.." She muttered.

"Someone getting impatient." I said between bites. "We'll, we can't have you all worked up then." And I slid the flat of my tongue up her pussy, then circled her clit.

"Ummmf...fuck yes, fuck my pussy with your tongue!" She moaned.

I gave her clit a quick suck and dove my tongue into the sweet nectar of he cunt. She impulsively bucked her hips into my mouth as I played with her clit with my thumb. I could feel her softly orgasm after a few minutes. But I knew there was more. I put two fingers in her pussy and knelt up to see her writhing, pinching her nipples hard. My hard dhick was tantalizingly close to her wet opening, but it wasn't time for that yet. We hadn't pushed it that far.

"You want to sit on my face don't you?" I asked as I curled my fingers up trying to find her g spot. And she had another tremble of an orgasm.

"Fuck, yes. Yes. Ugh, fuck yes." She panted.

I pulled my fingers out of her and she swung her leg around until she was standing again next to the sofa. I twisted around to lay on my back, head resting on the pillow. I was now her turn to straddle a face. She slowly lowed her pussy down on my mouth. I couldn't remember the last time a woman had done this. I was certainly going to make the best of this.

"Do you like my pussy on your face, yes, ugh your tongue. Aaaaah fuck, I'll make it all wet for you!"

At first she held her pussy just above my mouth as I lapped her soaking folds and her clit. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down on my face and impaled my tongue into her slit. It was all I could do not to just slap her ass. It was my better judgement told me it would be too loud. She began to grind her cunt on my face. She was holding herself up on the end of the sofa. I could just make out her tits swinging as she humped my face. I reached up to take her tits in my hands, pinching her nipples as she rode me.

"Oh yeah, that's right, pinch harder." She begged. "But do it, do that thing you said, your fantasy."

I took me a moment to figure out what she was talking about. I reached back to her ass, but slid one finger inside her pussy, then took it out and placed it outside her rosebud and swirled it around. One more dip inside her pussy and I began to slowly work my finger into her ass.

"Ooooh Jesus hell, fuck me, yes! That's incred...uuuugh."

She was close. Her cunt was dripping and I could feel her juices steam down the side of my face. I was able to get my finger into her ass about half way, and began moving it back and forth the best I could with her riding my my face. I could hear a full intake of breath, she held it for a beat, then she came in waves. Her whole body shaking, her legs quivering.

"Ooooooooh mmmmfgh...shit yeeeeees!"

I lapped as much if her juice as a could, drinking it down. I forgot how much I loved this. She finally lifted her cunt off my tongue, took a few deep breaths, slid down my body to lick her come off my face. She held her face above mine, seemingly contemplating, before kissing me, hard. Our first kiss. Filled with spit and come. It felt taboo, like we crossed a line.

She took her lips off of mine. Stared into my eyes for what seemed like forever and collapsed on my chest, both panting hard.

"That was..." She said after a minute of two. "That was, fuck, it was...I'm at a loss."

"Hmmmm, yes, yes it was..."

We lay there for a while. Until the reality began to sink in. Both naked, on a sofa in the lobby of a small hotel. Naked.

"Um..." I began. "We..."

"Yes I know." And she got up, stood, bent to pick up the robe and slipped it on. Watching her move was like listening to a jazz riff.

I gathered myself and dressed. We were silent. She sat on the sofa and I sat next to her. I noticed the light on the camera switch to green. Apparently our voyeur had left.

"You're leaving tomorrow right?" She asked, a hesitation in her voice.

"Yeah. Yes we check out tomorrow morning." I said, feeling a reluctance to answer. "My wife has to get back for a meeting."

"What about you?" She asked. "Do you need to get back, for anything?"

"No, not really. I work freelance and I don't have anything yet."

"We'll, we were supposed to stay another day, I mean I am, my husband has to get back tomorrow for a last minute client meeting. I'm taking the train back. Staying. By myself, here." She looked at me, then asked with a hesitancy in her voice. "Um, is there a way, you think, um, anyway you could find a way..." She looked straight into my eyes.

My mind was racing. Options, consequences, desire, opportunity, lust, guilt. It seemed like forever looking into her eyes. She knew also, what it all meant.

"I'll see what...what I can come up with." I said, still not breaking our eye contact.

"Please...please do."

The desire, our desire held there in the air around us. She leaned into me, placed her lips to my ear.

"I want to fuck..." She whispered.

12