A Few Hours' Visit Pt. 05

Story Info
A visit with a college friend and his wife, and a surprise.
1.6k words
4.23
5.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and I, and Sharon all know that I am not done. You just won't be here to watch the next time. Consider it a treat from me," Bob taunted as he left.

By the time we had turned our attention back to Sharon, she had gotten off the bed and was in the bathroom.

Del called out, "Come on Ben, we'll go get a drink."

We went to a bar not too far from Del's house.

We talked about Sharon and her infidelities with or without Del. Her infatuation with Bob and her overwhelming desire to humiliate him by giving Bob anything he wanted and anywhere. He filled me in on a couple of events in their adventures.

After Del discovered that Sharon was cheating on him with multiple men, Del suggested that it might be a turn-on for her to have him photograph her with her lovers. She managed to convince almost all of them to let Del watch and take pictures. That went on for about a year and resulted in the pictures he had sent me.

Their first adventure in swinging was a disaster. A guy Sharon was flirting with at a bar agreed to come home with them. All was going well, she sucked his cock, he fingered her pussy, and she wanted him to fuck her, which he did. However, about halfway through their sex, he wanted to change position and continue fucking her doggy style.

When she was on her knees, he got behind her, but instead of fucking her cunt, he slipped his cock into Sharon's ass. She protested, telling him to stop, he grasped her hips and refused to pull out. He fucked her hard, she protested, but he wouldn't stop.

Del stepped in and told him to stop, but he refused until he came in Sharon's ass. Del made him leave, but Sharon swore off anal after that.

Bob came around several months later. They were at a sex party for couples, and Bob was the center of attention. All the women were enthralled by the size of his cock. Most only hefted it or wrapped their hand around his shaft. None of the women dared to try to take it in their pussy.

Later in the evening, after Sharon had fucked 3 times, and had a few too many drinks, she met Bob in one of the public rooms.

She was nude, and Bob commented on her tits. She complimented him on his cock.

All this led to Sharon and Bob in the Sex Room with a crowd milling around eager to watch. Word spread quickly that some woman was in there with Bob so more people followed.

To make a long story short, he pushed the head of his cock only into her slowly, and immediately she began climaxing. After a few minutes, and to the amazement of the folks watching, Bob pushed his massive cock into Sharon. Once he hit bottom, she began climaxing again, clenching tightly around his thick cock with her cunt.

Sharon was immediately becoming infatuated by his cock and couldn't stop telling Del about the way it stimulated her clit with each thrust. Its thickness, length, and wide cock head filled her cunt.

So, as Del related the story, it was about a couple of weeks or so later when Sharon convinced him to let her call Bob and invite him over. Sessions with Bob rarely included Del, but he got to watch.

As Sharon became more and more Bob's cock slut, the sessions became fewer and fewer, but Del knew she couldn't do without the cock for too long. What she was doing was to invite Bob over on the nights' Del was busy at work, or she simply stopped off at Bob's place on the way home from work.

For several months, Bob was gone by the time Del got home. One time the event ended sooner than expected, so when Del got home Bob's car was in the driveway. He heard a noise upstairs but stayed downstairs until he heard Bob leave. He went upstairs and found Sharon laying on the bed still breathing hard, her legs spread and Bob's cum flowing onto the bed.

He knew then that Sharon's cunt belonged to Bob when she didn't even attempt to deny what had happened.

When we were on the way back to Del's after our drinks, he told me he was going to sleep in the guest room because it would be too awkward to see her because of what we had witnessed. He tried several times to apologize for what had happened, but I assured him that it wasn't a concern. That I knew what he and Sharon were into and I didn't think any less of them.

"You go upstairs, and sleep with Sharon," he said. "You can fill me in in the morning."

Sharon was upstairs on the bed, reading when I entered the bedroom. "Oh, hi Ben. Where is Del?"

"He's downstairs in the guest room. Said it might be awkward tonight," I said.

Sharon was wrapped in a towel. I went and took a shower and got in bed with her. I usually sleep in the nude, so I asked if that would be ok with her, which it was.

We chatted about where Del and I had gone, etc. I told her that watching her getting fucked was a turn-on for me. I told her about my thoughts of seeing her cunt spread wide and her eagerness to fuck Bob rather than Del.

She didn't say a word, but got up off the bed and took off her towel, and got back in bed with me.

She started a long dialogue about how she has changed since the birth of their daughter.

Something just changed. She felt a desire that she hadn't experienced before. The desire was quenched, temporarily, by getting fucked or being brought to a body-racking orgasm.

Del was more than eager to help with her growing desire. The fucked sometime three to four times a day. When she was at work and the desire arose, she would excuse herself from her classroom and go to the lady's room to masturbate. If something triggered her desire, such as a parent-teacher meeting with an especially good-looking man, she could flush noticeably, her heart would race, and she would imagine that man fucking her. She would imagine the size of his cock, if he was circumcised or not, and what it would feel like as he filled her. She even imagined if he would make her cum before he drained his balls deep inside her.

She talked about how everybody noticed how her body had changed. She had to buy new bras, new sweaters, and new blouses. When she started back to work after maternity leave the men (and the women) at work started making catty remarks to her face and behind her back.

Sharon was naturally embarrassed by the comments and the attention, but when she did notice the men looking it triggered her arousal.

Sharon experienced mostly men that shied away when she returned their gaze, embarrassed to be caught looking. She began to enjoy the little game, they look, she presents herself for their fantasy, and they look away. She was discovering the power that a confident woman with a great set of tits has over men.

Sharon had a couple of pillows behind herself on the bed. There she was, the wife/slut of my friend, naked on the bed telling me her life story. She seemed to enjoy telling me the history of what she had become and ran one hand along my thigh as she talked.

Her hand slowly traced a path up my thigh. It stopped near my cock which was rapidly hardening. Sharon seemed pleased at my arousal to her story and, as she talked, began running a finger along my cock.

I knew she was pleased that again she had made me hard. Though my cock was smaller than her husband's, and probably most of the men she had fucked since marrying Del, there was something about eliciting a hard-on from Del's bi-sexual (probably, or in fact, gay) college friend.

I told her that her actions in humiliating her husband in such a manner were something that as exciting as it was to watch, was totally unacceptable. "I know people who have gotten divorced over a lot less. You are lucky that Del is so understanding," I said.

She said she knew, but she just could not give up her affair with Bob. "He makes me feel like such a slut," she said. "I don't know why it is so exciting, but it is."

"And his cock is so big," she went on, "I just love our sex together. He comes so much, and I get turned on by knowing that my cunt excites him and he comes in me, deep inside me."

"But you have Del," I said, "he married you, even though you are humiliating him with your affair with Bob."

"I know," she said, "but right now I need Bob." "It is living on the edge, and I may lose everything, but I can't give it up for now. Bob wants to fuck me, and I want to have him fuck me."

I moved to the bed and was ready to go to sleep but she moved to engulf my hard cock with her mouth and eagerly sucked it until I came in her mouth. As I got closer to coming, I grabbed her hair and pushed her head down on my cock completely so she couldn't pull away as I came. "Swallow it all, cunt," I ordered. And she did. She sucked my cock until I stopped coming and my cock went limp.

She lay there next to me, her hand holding my limp cock until we both drifted off to sleep.