A Few Hours' Visit Pt. 04

Story Info
A visit with a college friend and his wife, and a surprise.
1.6k words
4
8.1k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had cleaned Bob's massive cock, he turned and flopped on the bed next to her.

It was then that he spotted Del in the doorway.

"Well, well, it seems we have company. Nice to see you again, Del," he said.

Sharon looked over to see us both. She seemed surprised to see us but made no effort to cover herself.

"I can always tell when Bob has been here. A huge cum spot on the sheets and Sharon laying on the bed exhausted with a well fucked cunt," Del said.

"Nice to see you too, but I wasn't expecting to see you here," Del said. "Oh, this is an old college friend Ben." "Ben Bob, Bob Ben."

Bob waved to me.

"Yea," Bob said, "I called Sharon about ten and she said you had just left." "So, I figured it was a good time to stop by and get some pussy," Bob said boldly.

"You work fast," Del said. "When we left, she was eating breakfast."

"Yea, she told me she didn't have time today," Bob said. "But I needed some pussy." "Sharon has the sweetest cunt, and married pussy is always the best."

While Del and Bob were chatting, I noticed that Sharon had moved closer to Bob on the bed. She rolled on her side and put her head on Bob's chest and wrapped her hand around his cock. Lovingly she slowly stroked his cock, paying no attention to us.

"When I got here, she was still in the towel. That came off quickly and from there all I needed to do was to take 'Mr. Biggie' out of my pants and here we are." "Upstairs, in your bed, my balls partially drained into your wife's cunt." Bob said. "Show them." Sharon smiled over at me and spread her legs.

"She can't get enough of that big dick of yours," Del said.

"So, I guess you're done and will be heading out now," I heard Del say. "Sharon, Ben, and I have plans for the evening."

"Well," Bob said, "I was hoping to stay for more. As you saw, I never did come the second time.

"Well," Del said, "I guess you are going to be disappointed and you might want to make other plans."

"Perhaps we should let Sharon determine if I'm leaving or staying," Bob said.

"Sorry," Del said to Sharon, "you'll have to make plans for some other time,"

Del said. "We have plans for tonight.

"We had plenty of time," Sharon said. "Let him stay."

"See, I told you," Bob said, "she's ready for more of my cock, and I'm the man with the cock she wants." "She's ready to fuck."

She lay there with her hand Bob moved his hand to her sloppy cunt and began fingering her.

"See," Bob said, "she is ready for more."

Bob slowly fingered her and asked, "You want it, don't you," Bob asked.

"Yes, Bob, I want it," Sharon said in a husky voice. "I want you to fuck me so my husband and his friend can watch."

"You guys might want to get comfortable," Bob said, "I've already cum once so I am ready to fuck her the way she wants, and you know how she loves being watched!"

Sharon lay back on the bed and Bob moved quickly to roughly insert his cock into her.

I had moved close to the bed to get a closer view. I watched as my friend's wife spread her legs for Bob's cock to slide deep into her. She wanted his cock, and didn't care about anything, or anyone, else.

As his cock filled her, Sharon used her fingers to spread the lips of her moist cunt to accommodate Bob's thick shaft.

We watched as Sharon surrendered her body, mind, and cunt to him as her husband and I watched.

She had become Bob's cunt, and it seemed only Bob's.

He fucked her hard and deep, Sharon's cunt eagerly grasped at Bob's thick shaft with each thrust. Her nipples were rock hard and her cunt oozing from arousal. She was breathing hard, and her body was flushed. Her big tits moved with each thrust of Bob's cock.

After 15-20 minutes or more, Bob pulled out. I thought he was going to give Sharon a massive facial, but instead, he rolled her over and pulled her up to a position where she was kneeling on the bed.

He pushed Sharon's head to the mattress and grabbed his cock in his hand and plunged deep with a single thrust. Sharon let out a grunt as his massive cock filled her, squeezing out more of the cum he had filled her with earlier. The liquid ran down Sharon's inner thigh.

"This is what you want isn't it?" Bob asked. "My dick is what you wanted. Squeeze my cock with that cunt," Bob demanded.

Sharon complied with his demand and her cunt milked his cock. Again, and again, Bob plunged his cock deep into her, each time eliciting from her a loud moan.

Bob continued to fuck her, his hands on her hips to thrust deeply every time. The look of pleasure on Sharon's face told it all, she was enjoying being fucked!

"Let them get a good look at your tits," Bob said loud so we could hear. As a well-trained cunt, she did as commanded.

Once her chest was off the bed, her tits swayed with his thrusts. His hands moved to her tits and squeezed them roughly. "I love these big tits," Bob said. "These tits and your cunt are wasted on that husband of yours," Bob said.

"Yes, yes," she answered. "My pussy needs a man with a cock like yours." "Fuck my cunt Bob, fuck me like you do when we are together."

His large hands could not contain the fullness of Sharon's tits. Her nipples were hard from the workout Bob was giving her. She moaned, panted, and begged Bob. "Oh, fuck me, Bob, fuck me deep and hard. I love your cock. No one fucks me as good as you. Oh, God, Bob, please make me cum, I want to cum with your cock deep inside me."

Every thrust elicited another begging request for pleasure, humiliation for Del, and moans of pleasure when Bob tugged roughly at her nipples and deeply inserted his cock. "Fuck me, Bob, fuck me. Fill my cunt! Cum in me, cum in my cunt."

After perhaps another 15 minutes of constant, often rapid-fire fucking, Sharon collapsed onto the bed. Bob's cock slipped from her. Her pussy oozed cum.

"I haven't cum yet," Bob said.

Sharon rolled over and opened her legs. Bob grabbed Sharon's ankles and pulled them up over her head, her ass lifted slightly off the bed.

Bob placed her legs on his shoulders and quickly reinserted himself back into her as we watched.

She let out a loud moan of pleasure as the cock filled her. "Make me cum, Bob, make me cum. I want them to see how you make me cum," she said loudly.

She took him again deeply, all the way to his balls. She squirmed as Bob's cock slammed deep into her. "Oh, God, Bob," Sharon screamed. "Fuck me, I want it all, Fuck me, fuck me fill me with your cum. I love you so much, don't stop until you are finished. Empty your balls."

Del turned away as Sharon's encouragement to Bob continued.

"You are the best, Bob. The biggest cock I have ever had, I love your cock, I love those big heavy balls, I love the taste of your cum, I love it when you fuck me. I need your cock. I need your cock. Give it to me! Don't stop, don't stop, cum in me."

Her voice trailed off and groans of pleasure came from her mouth as her body wracked with pleasure as another orgasm swept through her body.

Her body convulsed under Bob as he continued to fuck her.

We knew that Sharon was coming on his cock, her gaping cunt trying desperately to pleasure his cock.

He kept fucking her cunt during the entirety of her second massive orgasm, it must have been at least 5-6 minutes.

When she stopped coming, she lay still. Bob continued his relentless assault on her cunt. Exhausted as she was, she was still subservient enough to Bob's needs that she grasped his ass to push him deeper into her cunt.

It was only after that, that Bob finally came. "Oh, yeah, baby, take it all," he grunted as he emptied his balls into her.

His balls spasmed over and over and I could see his cock twitch and flex as he pumped more jism into her.

As before, her pussy could not contain the semen. It flowed out of her cunt and onto the bed.

Bob pulled Sharon's legs off his shoulders as he slid back and his cock slid out of her. A gush of sperm flowed from Sharon's cunt as he withdrew.

My cock tingled at what I was seeing.

She lay exhausted on the bed. Her legs obscenely splayed open. Her cunt spread wide from being stretched by Bob's cock.

Bob got off the bed and stood next to it. He reached out and pulled Sharon by one ankle so that she was laying along the edge of the bed. Bob moved to a position near her head and pulled her to his cock.

"Do it," he said.

Sharon eagerly began licking and sucking it.

When she finished licking his cock and balls clean, Bob let go of her hair and started to walk away

"Finished, Bob," Del said as Bob dressed?

"You and I, and Sharon all know that I am not done. You just won't be here to watch. Consider it a treat from me," Bob said as he headed out.

By the time we had turned our attention back to Sharon, she had gotten off the bed and was in the bathroom.

Del called out, "Come on Ben, we'll go get a drink."