A Few Hours' Visit Pt. 06

Story Info
A visit with a college friend and his wife, and a surprise.
2.7k words
4.27
5.7k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to the bed and was ready to go to sleep but she moved to engulf my hard cock with her mouth and eagerly sucked it until I came into her mouth. As I got closer to coming, I grabbed her hair and pushed her head down on my cock completely so she couldn't pull away as I came. "Swallow it all, cunt," I ordered. And she did. She sucked my cock until I stopped coming and my cock went limp.

She lay there next to me, her hand holding my limp cock until we both drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower running. I got out of bed and entered the bathroom to see Sharon showering. I opened the door and stepped in.

"Good morning, Ben," she said. "I loved sucking you off last night. You were so forceful!"

I thanked her and I now figured out her infatuation with Bob. It was because he dominated her like I had done the night before, forcing her head down on my cock as I came into her mouth.

I smiled at her and grabbed the soap and began lathering her back, ass, and pussy from behind. As she did the day before, she leaned forward and spread her legs to allow me access to her cunt. I lathered it and slid my fingers inside and she clenched down on my fingers. She turned around so I could lather her big tits and belly. Her nipples hardened as I played with them, lightly tweaking them. She smiled and took the bar of soap from me and lathered my cock and balls.

As she washed the cock, she stroked it and squeezed it and it grew rapidly in her hand. She turned me around and continued to stroke my soapy cock.

I wanted to fuck her again before I had to think about leaving later in the day.

I told her to finish up with her shower and that I would be waiting for her on the bed.

While she finished, I went downstairs and found Del in the kitchen. "I'm going to fuck her again, once she is out of the shower," I said, "want to join me?"

I went back upstairs, not sure if Del would follow or not, but I figures this might be his chance to redeem himself, or at least fuck her.

I was back in bed by the time Del came upstairs. Sharon was still drying off and doing her hair.

"Should I get in bed," Del asked.

"Up to you," I said, "but if you do, you have to be forceful and tell her what to do. I figured it out when we were chatting about Bob last night. Before I came in her mouth."

Just then Sharon came out of the bathroom. She saw Del and had a quizzical look on her face. "What is he doing here," was all she said.

"He's here to fuck you when I am finished," I said to her curtly. "Figured my last day should be something to remember."

"So, I'm going to fuck you guys because," Sharon said.

"Because I say so," I said back to her.

"Now get over here and suck my cock," "Once you get me hard, I'll let you ride me until I come," I said loudly.

She peeled off the towel wrapped around herself and moved onto the bed. I was propped up on a couple of pillows on my back. She moved to a position where her head was near my crotch.

"OK," I said, "suck it and lick my balls too. You want me hard for your cunt, don't you?"

"Yes, Ben," was all she said.

I have to give credit to Sharon's cock sucking skills. She puts her all into it.

She wrapped her hand around my already semi-rigid cock. One hand stroked my cock and the other cupped my balls. She also flicked her tongue over the head of my dick.

Quickly, she engulfed my cock with her mouth and began eagerly sucking and pleasuring the entire length of my cock.

Del moved to the side of the bed and was watching eagerly as his slut-wife was pleasuring another cock that wasn't his own. He looked over to see that I was thoroughly enjoying his wife's skills. He began undressing as he watched.

Sharon continued giving me a great blow job. I wasn't sure, but I think she was putting more into it because her husband was watching. I was hoping it was because she liked my cock, but after watching her earlier performance with Bob, it probably was that she is a cock slut. Any cock will do for Sharon.

After several minutes of exquisite cock sucking, she moved to my balls and began licking and sucking them eagerly. She licked my sac and sucked each of my balls into her mouth. God, that is something that I had never experienced, and sadly something I would never experience again.

Her mouth and tongue pleasured my balls for several minutes while her hand squeezed and stroked my cock.

My cock was hard and eager for her cunt, but I held back and said to her, "OK, Sharon, it's time to spend some time sucking your husband's cock and licking his balls."

Del was standing next to the bed. Sharon looked up at him.

"Get up and go suck his cock," I said loudly.

Slowly, she got up off the bed and kneeled in front of him.

She reached up and pushed Del's cock back against his belly and began licking his balls.

Her hand grasped his shaft and she buried her face against his balls, eagerly sucking them, one by one, into her eager mouth.

I was enjoying Sharon's oral skills and her humiliation of being told to suck my cock. To tell the truth, I was excited and getting close to coming.

I looked over at Del and nodded to him. Slowly I pushed her back from my cock and said, "Now his again."

Her large tits were a sight to behold, erotically swaying as she pleasured his cock with her hand and his balls with her mouth and tongue.

I was more fascinated with Del's hard cock in her hand and his large balls being administered to by his wife. My cock was already hard from Sharon's earlier sucking of my cock. His was bigger and longer than mine, and Sharon was eagerly sucking his cock, and his balls in true cock-slut fashion.

Del looked over at me and motioned me to come over and stand by him. I slipped off the bed and moved near him.

Del had his hand on Sharon's head as she sucked his cock. He pushed her head back and pulled his cock from her mouth and moved her head toward my cock.

"Suck him," he demanded.

Without missing a beat, Sharon obediently moved to my cock and eagerly engulfed the shaft. Her hand then moved to my balls and cupped them. She sucked me for a few minutes, then moved to sucking and licking my balls.

Del watched intently as his wife sucked my cock and pleasured my balls.

"I'm getting close," I said to Del.

"Ok, slut, now mine again," he said to her.

When she moved back to his cock, he motioned for me to get onto the bed. "Stroke it to stay hard," Del said, "I'll have her fuck you."

As Sharon eagerly sucked her husband's cock, Del enjoyed her eagerness for a few more minutes before saying, "Ok, now go ride Ben's cock."

She looked up at him with disgust but did what she was told.

Sharon moved to the bed and climbed onto the bed. She moved over to me and placed her knees on each side of my body. She smiled down at me and cupped her large tits for a few moments.

Her hand then moved down her body and between her legs and grasped my cock. She pulled it to her pussy and rand my cock against her labia. Her cunt was hot and moist.

She held my cock and slowly lowered be cunt guiding me into her effortlessly. She took all I had and I felt my balls pushing against her ass. I was all the way in.

Her cunt felt divine. Warm, moist, and tight. I was amazed that she felt tight after the workout Bob gave her pussy.

But it was tight, and her talented and eager vaginal muscles gripped my cock completely.

After her cunt enveloped my cock, she sat in me and didn't move for a few moments. I reached up and grabbed one of her large, full tits, and roughly tweaked her nipple.

Deep inside my friend's wife's cunt, I wanted to last longer than I did my first time inside her. I concentrated on anything except the erotic pleasure I was feeling.

I focused on the tits. I had never been all that interested in tits because I had no experience with them, seeing them in real life (outside the pictures in the various skin magazines friends had shown me), but these were real and inches from my face.

She smiled down at me and wiggled her tits as he lowered herself so her hard nipples were brushing my mouth. Instinctively, I reached up and put my hands on either side of her tits and raised my head to capture one of her nipples with my mouth.

It was hard and warm as I pulled it into my mouth and began sucking and licking it.

"Oh, yea," she moaned, "suck my tits."

At the same time, I was sucking her nipple, she was clenching her cunt muscles around my cock. She clenched for a few moments then slowly began to glide up and down my shaft. Her cunt was warm and moist, and very distracting.

I took my mind off her fucking me by alternating sucking her nipples. Sucking one, licking it with my tongue, then moving to the other tit and sucking, licking, and nibbling on her nipples.

Her cunt continued to caress my cock with each stroke. "You like this Ben," she asked. "Does my cunt and the way I am fucking you pleasure you?"

I stammered a "yes" in response to her question.

I stopped sucking her tits and lay back and let her fuck me. She expertly rode my cock. She slid all the way up my shaft, so far that my cock slipped from her several times. Each time she reinserted it and continued. She took my cock completely, pushing her cunt down hard against my balls.

Her cunt milked my cock for a few minutes, but I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Fuck me, Ben, fuck my cunt," she moaned as her cunt clenched around my dick.

That was all it took. Her warm, tight cunt clenched tight as I began coming. My balls contracted violently and I shot several jets of semen deep inside my friend's wife's eager and willing pussy.

When she felt my cock spasm, be began urging me on. "Come in me, Ben. Give it all to me. Don't pull out. Oh, God, come in me."

I pushed my cock as deeply as I could into her. My jets of semen flooded her pussy. It felt great to have her get me off.

It was intense to fuck my friend's wife. She was willing and my friend wanted me in her, so who was I to disappoint a friend?

When I stopped coming, Sharon sat upright and arched her back. Her large, full breasts were a sight for me to enjoy as she rolled off my limp cock.

She lay on the bed with her pussy near my head and her head near the lower edge of the bed. I got a look at her pussy, my semen oozing from her vagina. Again, I had deposited my load in a married cunt. It was terrific!

Del was standing nearby watching his wife fuck me. I guess his kink is watching his wife fuck because his cock was hard and he was slowly stroking it.

He moved closer to the base of the bed and pulled Sharon closer to the edge. He slapped her tits hard and pulled her further, pushing her head down over the edge of the bed.

He moved forward and slapped her large tits again. "Open your mouth," he said.

Sharon was cupping her now reddening tits as Del grasped her face and opened her mouth. "Suck it," he growled as he jammed his cock into her mouth.

Del began fucking her mouth and she eagerly, and expertly responded. Taking his cock fully into her mouth and down her throat, her lips clenched at his shaft with each thrust.

She also reached up and cupped his balls, squeezing them tightly.

Del didn't seem to mind her rough treatment of his balls, but when she squeezed too tightly, he slapped her tits roughly. Her entire body winced with his loud slap of her jugs.

This continued for several minutes, with Del's cock deep into her mouth. She gagged a few times, but Del only removed his cock for a few moments before filling her throat again.

"I'm getting close," Del said to me, "are you ready to come again?"

"I can be," I replied and began stroking my hard cock.

"When I come, I'm going to shoot my load on my beautiful wife's face," he said. "You can do the same if you have a load to deposit."

"Might as well," I said, "I've already come in her mouth and her cunt."

In a few more minutes, Del indicated that he was close to coming. "You ready, Ben," he asked.

I was getting there, watching him jam his cock into his wife's mouth and slapping her large tits, which got me close.

"Oh, yea," Del cried out, pulling his cock from her mouth and pumping jet after jet of semen onto her face. He stroked his cock to milk all the jism in his balls onto her face.

She lay there on the bed, her face around her mouth covered in thick, whitish sperm. Some was on her nose, some was in her eyes, and some had splattered onto her forehead and hair.

Del stepped back and motioned me forward. I stepped up, still stroking my hard dick. I moved close to Sharon's face and smeared Del's come over her face. The warmth of his come pushed me over the edge and I started coming on her. The first few jets missed her mouth but splattered onto her chin and her eyes. Like Del had done, I stroked my throbbing cock milking every drop of her face.

She lay there and didn't say a word. I was so fucking turned on by the experience of coming on a woman's face and having her passively accept the act.

Once we had both dumped our loads on Sharon's face, he stepped up to the edge of the bed. "You are such a cunt," he said. Sharon lay on the bed not moving.

Del toward the shower. "Want to join me," he said to Sharon, slapping her tits roughly to get her attention.

I stood there as she got off the bed, her face covered with semen dripping down onto her big, full tits.

That was it for my visit to Rochester. They drove me to the airport later in the afternoon and I caught my flight home.

It was not the last of the troubles with Del's marriage and he kept me informed over the months and years that followed.

Del gave me permission to share this story, and he has more to relate. I have suggested that he write more and I would post it here. Who knows if he will, but I assure you that it was a long involved, very erotic experience for Del and for me through his second-handed telling of the story.

P.S. This was to be an illustrated story and I have a Word document with the illustrations. If you are interested in a free copy, email me at my Literotica contact email and I'll get it out to you.