All Comments on 'A Few Sips Ch. 10'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Littlecat76Littlecat76over 8 years ago
Dom needs to tell Klaus

I hope Dom lays down the law for Klaus, he needs to see she won't be walked over or leave, not sure what help he will be anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a jerk

but a Klaus sex scene would have been hot I bet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm...

I wonder if Alexandru was faithful while he was away? It sounded like he wasn't planning on being faithful, as he just kind of shrugged it off & said very blase that sex was nothing to him. In other words, how I took that was that he meant "Oh well", if he did have sex with someone else, it would mean nothing. I find that to be an utter crap excuse. He should no longer have a need for other women, for ANY reason, now that he's mated & soon to be a father. Imo, he's had more than ENOUGH sex & variety in his long life. He can abstain, if he really wanted to & if he cares enough for Dom. It's bad enough that he feeds from other women as it is. He needs to start thinking about how all of this makes Dom feel. She's young & human & sacrificing EVERYTHING for him, while he's giving NOTHING in return.

I hope that if he wasn't faithful that Dom will kick him to the curb, despite being pregnant by him.

I also find it EXTREMELY rude and inconsiderate that he left her in her high risk state, for so long, without so much as a text to say he loved her or was thinking of her, or to say that he was okay, so that he wouldn't worry her, and especially to ask how she was. Hell, she could've died, for all he knew! He just gave another lame ass excuse about his hearing. It's as ridiculous as him taking her way up in the air while she's pregnant & dropping her several times on purpose, or having extremely rough, brutal sex, even fisting her anus clear up to his arm, all while she's a high risk pregnancy! HOW did that not injure her, pregnant or not?!? Does he also not think about her being a former sexual abuse victim??? How about when he had Arc tie her up & be so intimate with her, also while she's pregnant. I don't know many men who'd want another man to see their mate naked, let alone touch her so intimately. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to him either, as long as he gets what he wants. He is VERY selfish & thoughtless imo, & not good boyfriend, husband, or father material.

Perfect example - he just got back from being gone a LONG time and can clearly see that Dom is NOT well. Instead of showing her even the most basic care & concern like Faeron did, who is supposedly a cruel wood elf & not anything to her, Alex just waltzes upstairs after everyone else has done all of the dirty work & cared for her, like they've been doing while he's been away doing Lord knows what, only to plop himself on the bed, be rude to others, & immediately want sex, not seeming to care about the condition she's in, or that he was told previously that they couldn't. So, since he couldn't have that, he gets a BJ from her. How loving & romantic. * Sarcasm*

What he SHOULD'VE done is ask how's she's been while lavishing her with love, appreciation, & attention. Instead of telling her how much he's missed her while giving her a body massage & catering to her every need or showing even the slightest bit of concern for her or his baby, he rams his c*ck down her throat. He's treated her no differently than he did Anya or any of the other whores he's been with, & I'm not convinced that he's still not hung up on that skank Anya, despite what he says. Alex sucks imo, no pun intended. (LOL)

Btw...about Anya...I get that she's this light siren, but still...from your initial description of her, she sounded short, harried, overweight, frumpy/unkempt & not attractive, not to mention that she was a widow with kids - not very appealing. Now, she's a huge slut on top of all that with even more kids now! Not to mention that I think she's a worthless mother to ALL of her kids. How can those wolves overlook the fact that she's literally screwed EVERYONE in this story?! They sure got the short end of the stick with her as their mate...scraping the bottom of the barrel, for sure! And then Arc's also still in love with her & cuts off his wings for her out of guilt. Ridiculous!!! She ISN'T worth it!

Don't get me wrong, your story and writing is good & I appreciate it, but there are just some things that are very, VERY off. :/

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: All

Klaus is a jerk, but I don't think I will be writing any sex scenes with him...you'll find out why later. He is despicable to me and I want his character to stay that way.

Re: Hmmm: Domino would probably agree with your perception of Anya. I would tell her that Anya went to the spa for the purpose of having sex, so the multiple partners thing was a given. The wolves only got the short end of the stick if they felt that way, which they didn't, because they love her and she loves them. I don't focus on all the intricacies of motherhood in my stories because they're not about that part of her life as much as they are to add dimension. Anya really loves her children, she was distraught over not being near Ju-long and the other dragon babies, and she was very advocative for Sam. I didn't write her to intentionally make her come across as a bad mother, that part of her life is not my focus.

As for Domino. Things are going to start happening very soon, and very fast for her. And she is going to make some decisions for herself with and without Alexandru. But don't count him out, there are pieces still at play....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
arghhh....

I so wanted to read to completion....and now I have to wait...*taps toes*...well at least it's worth waiting for...thanks for your time and talen!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cherries on Top !

I just finished reading your awesome story about Domino & her interesting life with the non-humans. Love it! !!!

Please continue with the next chapter! I'm definitely anxious to see if Domino & her baby will be okay -- crossing fingers for a happy ending!

Klaus sounds weird & creepy but very knowledgeable - also a welcome addition into their happy family (a little angst is good for the soul).

Next chapter pretty please with cherries on top !

celticladycelticladyover 6 years ago
Apropos

I've enjoyed these Vorhees stories immensely but burst out laughing at the costumes for the party! Samir & Arc as the Blues Brothers, wood elf to jedi (all about accessories!) Snow White & the Mad Hatter keeping this large & busy home functioning smoothly...but Dom as Seline just cracked me up! Perfect costume for a determined woman pregnant from a different species willing to fight for her lover & her child.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

It seems like someone has been reading this through coloured glasses.

While such fisting during her pregnancy doesn't sound like the wisest thing to do, Domino has certainly being enjoying anal play with Alex after their first encounter. It seems he has been able to rewire her feelings about it. He also explicitly ASKED Domino's consent for the binding, and it was pretty much a given that Arc knows enough to do it without harming he or the baby,Alex knows that and trusts him. So no, that wasn't about Alex being an ass.

Alex also seems to be agitated (due to Klaus) already upon arrival. I wasn't that surprised upon his actions, I know personally a few men who might act somewhat like him, and it doesn't mean they don't care. Besides, the BJ is her idea, not his.

I would guess for Alex sex with anybody else than Domino means nothing. Only with her does it have a meaning.

As for Anya, it seems her feelings towards her dragon children are a bit like as if she had been a surrogate mother. Deep feelings for sure, but she didn't do it for herself but for the dragons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous