All Comments on 'A Few Sips Ch. 12'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love how Faith made it through... Maybe Faith is Adrain mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
breathless

I love this story it's just got me hanging by a thread

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appreciation

I love this story so much,its been so exciting to see a new installment everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story so far

First, some facts:

1) moving an object directly from the anus to the vagina is almost always a guarantee of a vaginal infection due to the organisms living in the colon. Stories that suggest routine ass-to-vaginal fucking without washing the object first are not authentic (I was going to say 'realistic' but given the protagonists...) Stories that make this mistake will inevitably take some readers out of the story (rather like stories that state 'his dick entered her womb' which is a physical impossibility but if it DID happen, the women would be screaming in pain, not cooing in arousal). So unless Alex has a magic dick that automatically kills all pathogens, he WILL end up giving her an infection.

2) if you have ever had anal sex, you will know that any object inserted into the colon will have bits of shit all over it once removed UNLESS the receiving partner had a colon cleanse first. Ewwww, right? That is all I could think of when you had Alex stick his arm up her ass and then continued sex with her without cleaning himself off. Yeeuck.

Unlike your Vorhees story, this one is not about a sex spa although the spa becomes a character, so the relentless focus on sex leaves one wanting more character development, more of a glimpse into the motivations and thoughts of your protagonists. Yeah, I get that these are sex stories, but even sex can become boring without context.

You have some good writing instincts and I hope you develop them. Keep writing and honing your skills.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Story so far

I am in the medical field by trade, so I am totally aware of how one should appropriately partake in anal play. When I write erotica, though, I leave out the "he went to the bathroom and washed his hands,' and 'he wore a condom' etc, because in my head, this is fantasy, especially since I write in the nonhuman section, but you're right, I'd totally never get involved with that IRL. I suppose I have always chosen not to add in the cleanliness bit because my focus is on the scene, maybe in my head - everyone's had fleet enemas or something-since I am totally not into skat fetish type stuff, I didn't consider how my reader would focus in on that bit. Definitely something to know for the future. Thanks for the comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear author,

I think it is important for an author to remember one's audience may be wildly diverse and treat them with respect. By that, I mean be factual and, if writing in the future or an alternate universe (non-human in this case), explain the rules of that universe when it diverges from real life. To do otherwise is to lose some of your audience who may think you lack understanding.

I totally get you may feel that some details would detract from the story but it would be simple to flip the action from anal-to-vaginal to vaginal-to-anal, which would move seamlessly and still be authentic and more importantly - safe for the woman.

Moreover, I think erotic authors (authors of erotica?) have a responsibility to portray human sexuality as it really is because educating your audience is also important. In these days of easily accessible Internet porn, we are apparently raising an entire generation who now think ejaculate facials is what women want. While some women are no doubt turned on by it, the rest of us simply find it eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww. Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww. Men, no doubt, are fascinated with their seed, it is perhaps an evoluntary imperative but eeeeeeewwwwwww. (Yeah, a right turn off for some of us)

Portraying anal sex as completely safe when it is not, is not the best you can do for your audience and is inauthentic. (Rather like portraying BDSM a la 50 Shades abuse when it is so much more and in fact, it is the submissive partner with the power). I am sorry to go on about this, but I feel you have talent and hope that you keep writing and stretching yourself.

PS. Can I also say, another pet peeve is portrayal of female ejaculation? Most of us females do not urinate during sex. http://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-where-female-ejaculation-comes-from-and-what-it-s-made-of

Thanks for listening and keep writing.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: dear author

Not to beleaguer the point, but I understand what you are saying and can always make adjustments as I continue writing. I get it, my work is not authentic when it comes to anal sex, however, it was never meant to be, this is a fantasy world in which these characters live with nonhumans among them. I failed to mention that when I started writing, but I guess I figured that writing in the "nonhuman" category, that kind of was understood at some unsaid level. I will, however, try to make it more "real to life" in the future. Writing, for me, is an escape from reality, from the things in our sexual experiences that we have to normally look out for, I wasn't looking to educate anyone about safe sex practices or anything, I do that enough at my job, which I am very good at. Erotica authors may argue that they're not writing to educate, nor should they be held to some standard of responsibility for the readers' actions. (Can you imagine the litigation otherwise for all those non-consent/rape stories on this site?) ~shivers~ THAT whole scene freaks me out a LOT.

Anyway, while I am not trying to teach through my writing, I can make simple shifts in routine and make it more authentic.

The whole study of female ejaculation has been going on for decades, and it's all very inconsistent with small sample sizes and differing results. There is no conclusive facts, because every time there is a study, the results are different, mainly because of the insanely small sample sizes. The fact that many women haven't been able to ejaculate makes increasing that sample size very difficult for researchers. Ejaculate for some women is either exactly or somewhat close to urine, however, several studies have noted an absence of ammonia, which, to me, is the key there. The presence of urea wants us all to scream "urine! gross!" But, just since we're being scientific here, urea is found in tears, in saliva, and in sweat. Urea is pretty much everywhere in our body, so if we're going to ban "squirting" in porn in the UK, why are we not banning blow jobs? Because...urea. Everywhere...all around us.

As someone who is able to ejaculate, and is female, and enjoys it, there has never been a urine smell or an ammonia smell, I'm not going to feel ashamed of it, or pretend it doesn't happen. It does for some of us, and I wish that more women could experience it, it's extremely erotic, to me. ;)

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

The goo used in these stories is most definitely fantasy, so no wonder they can have nonrealistic anal and vaginal sex while using it, without the women practically torn apart.

These stories are so clearly unrealistic in so many ways, that I don't find them disturbing - unlike many more realistic ones. The only unrealistic thing I have complained about so far is the myth about hymen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous