A Final Farewell with My Boss

Story Info
My boss gave me the best present on my last day of work.
2k words
4.65
33.8k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my final day working for Kent County Community Mental Health. Thank God. Seven years of doing intensive, community-based social work hadn't been good for my soul or my health. And I was looking forward to a two-week break before starting my new job at the local library. I was 33. I felt like I did my boot camp, post-grad-school job, and deserved something a little lighter. Something less wrapped around responding to people who are psychotic, suicidal, homeless, or high as fuck.

I was packing up the last few things from my cubicle - an orchid plant, some fun magnets, a tiny rainbow flag, and some incense. A snarky meme taped to my desk read, "Don't hate the player, hate the game". I trashed it along with a half-eaten bag of Cheetos. I was glad that most of the team was out in the community with clients or downstairs in the clinic area so I could sneak out stealthily without a ton of goodbyes and attention on me. They call that an "Irish goodbye".

Crap, I thought. I gotta return this book about trauma that I borrowed from my boss, Nathan. Never even read it. I guess it gives me a nice segue into saying goodbye to him. I already expressed my gratitude and sentiments to him a couple days earlier, so this final farewell could be pretty quick and simple. As I walked down the carpeted hallway toward his private office, I started thinking about how our relationship evolved over the years. How I grew to really respect him.

At first I had sort of idolized him because he was so good at what he did. Kind, approachable, and sensitive - the kind of straight dude that has enough non-toxically-masculine attributes to make you pause and think to yourself, Hmm, I bet he'd let a dude suck his dick. Or let a dude watch him fuck his wife.

It also didn't hurt that Nathan was pretty handsome. He was like eight years older than me. I had heard through the grapevine that he was sort of a ladies man back in the day before marrying his wife. Back when he had long blonde hair. And was a literature major in college before getting into social work.

Nathan typically enters the building in the morning wearing cargo shorts and a green hoodie, accompanied by his bicycle. He bikes to work every day like a psycho and then transforms into his business-casual boss man outfit. Standing about 5' 10" with a fairly slender build, his athleticism gave him some definition in his calves, abdomen, and upper chest. He has short, tossed-around hair, often topped with a red beanie, and an adorable dimple on his left cheek. He shows signs of aging, but was looking good for a man in his 40's.

"Knock-knock, Nathan. It's Luke." I popped my head around the edge of his doorway. He was busy typing away on his laptop, sitting behind his desk covered in post-it notes. Some quiet, 90's rock music playing from his speaker.

"Hey Luke. How's it goin'?", he said with a relaxed, half-smile. Damn, I'll miss this guy. Sure he was kinda guarded about his personal life and leaned toward workaholism, but he always seemed to be super comfortable around people who are weirdos, including a queer guy like me.

I walked into the room. "Good. Kinda weird."

"I bet."

"Yeah, I wanted to return this book to you and say a quick goodbye." I set the book on his desk.

"Thanks. We'll have a hard time filling your shoes, Luke".

That damn dimple of his. I've jerked off so many times to him and that dimple it ain't even funny. Fantasies of seeing him pee next to me at the work urinals, him knowing I was staring at his cock and maybe giving me extra time to get a good, long look. Fantasies of running into him in the showers at the local gym, seeing how his naked cock flops back and forth when he walks. Fantasies of us sharing a hotel room at a work conference up north, leading to us watching porn together.

I suddenly had a wave of desire wash over me, swelling my groin, and slowly dissociating me from logic and reason. Whispering in my ear to ask him something that I knew I shouldn't ask him.

"Nathan, can I close the door for a sec?" I felt like I had no control over my body in that moment. My beating heart was trying to bust through my ribcage.

"Sure, go ahead".

I closed the door, and turned to face him, walking a little closer so I could speak more discreetly, voice shaking.

"So... today's my last day, which means I'll no longer be your employee or a coworker of yours." He must have no idea where I'm headed with this. "You know that I'm gay, obviously, but... I've... also always thought you were really attractive". Oh boy, here comes more word vomit. "And... I'm a normal guy, so I've, you know, played out many different fantasies in my head. And I know that none of them can actually play out in real life. And I know this is a taboo thing to share, but I was just wondering..."

"Uh oh," he said with caution and a dollop of curiosity.

Smiling, I continue: "... if you would just let me, for like a minute, grope you down there. You can just sit there and do nothing. And I promise you I will tell no one, because I respect you and wish you no harm. I just want a tiny memory to take with me."

I could tell he was blushing. He nervously ran his hand through his hair and averted eye contact intermittently. "Luke...", he paused, figuring out what to say next "... this is a really... inappropriate thing to be saying. But... I get it."

"I know. It's a weird-ass request, Nathan. It's crossing a line, but I'm taking this stupid risk like an idiot. But, you know, it would be... super brief."

"I don't know what to say. I... was... definitely not expecting this."

I laugh lightly and say, "It would be the best goodbye gift you could give me. For working my ass off here for seven years. And you're..."

"Fine."

"... behind a desk, hidden away, so-"

"I said OK. Come on. Hurry up, Luke. I will probably regret this."

Wow. Yes. Oh my God. I knew it was a possibility! "Thank you."

Approaching the desk, I see that he suddenly seems extra timid. Vulnerable. I fear he will suddenly back out. Unconsciously, his arms fall to his side in preparation. He backs his chair up a little to allow more space. As I stand just inches from him, his head tilts down and he rests his eyes on his knees that open wide in that man-spreading kinda way. Maybe to butch himself up or to make it easier for me to fondle him. Not sure. I waste no time and reach down and grab the bulge of his pants, squeezing to assess the personality of his crotch. After a few squeezes, my fingers feel some subtle, waking movement from his dick. With two fingers I trace the growing shaft of his dick. He subtly lifts his groin up a bit, signalling me to keep exploring further.

My fingers lift his tucked-in dress shirt and slip gently underneath the band of his boxers, slowly inching in. Feeling the hairy trail leading to his man bush that's not too overgrown. The bush that must be so moist and musky-smelling after his long bicycle rides. I explore both edges of his pubic patch, fingers suddenly being stopped by a fleshy barrier that is visibly lifting his shorts like a drawbridge opening up. I grab his hard dick beneath his pants and hear him exhale a little more deeply. He's okay with me continuing. More to explore, my hand journeys south toward the full and hairy nutsack resting on the edge of his seat. My hand envelops his balls. Feels their fullness and strength. Glides along his inner thigh, returning to the erect penis. I squeeze the head with my hand. My thumb is kissed by a delicate droplet of pre-cum that I then spread around on the head of his penis. Overtaken, I need more.

I whisper, "I love the smell of dick. I gotta get up in there and smell it."

He exhales deeply again. I fall to my knees obedient to my impulses. He's actually letting me proceed! I unhinge the button at his waist with both hands and pull the zipper down. And with growing confidence, I pull his hard dick out. It's about a seven-inch dick - not too slender, not too thick. A fuckin' pretty-ass dick. My nose dives in again, and touches the base of his dick. And with another deep sniff, my nose glides upward and alongside his dick to the tip. Taking in the aroma of sweat. Of manhood. And pre-cum. I can't believe this gorgeous dick's been hiding under his pants all these years.

"I gotta taste this beautiful dick." I instinctively pause for just enough time to allow verbal protest. And get none.

My tongue slips from my mouth in preparation for dessert, resting on the base of his dick and sliding upwards across his warm and fleshy shaft. Grooving around the edge of his head and arching toward the urethra. Ending with a kiss to his pre-cum. My lips spread it around like chapstick. I'm wearing Nathan on my lips. I then take the whole cock in my mouth and start bobbing up and down. Gathering saliva. Stroking and massaging his dick with my warm mouth. I hear his heavy breathing. And the sound of my lips mopping the skin of his dick. My tongue travels down across his pubic hair and the skin above it. With a tug, I pull his pants and boxers down a bit and dive into his balls. With my left hand stroking his dick, I discover each testicle with my mouth. Savoring every part. My tongue inches south toward the bottom of his balls, brushing against the taint hair that guards his ass hole. His body twitches momentarily. I lick in circles down there and slowly continue that tongue dance up to the tip of his cock.

I can't believe this is happening. This is so fucked up. And amazing. What if someone barges in here? Oh, sweet Jesus, the taste of his dick in my mouth. Nathan, my boss's dick, pulsing like a living creature inside me. I can't believe this is the guy who trained me on the job, who's reprimanded me when I made mistakes, who holds the power to fire me, to give me a bad reference, to take away my work license. And he's letting me suck his dick!

Will he warn me before he cums or surprise me? I fall into a sensuous trance of dick-sucking. Just totally making out with his cock. Eyes closed. Both of us are faintly moaning. Just as I become aware that his dick tip is engorging, I hear him suddenly hold his breath and grip the edges of the chair as his cum shoots in the back of my throat in rapid succession. Squirt, squirt, squirt. An orchestral climax. My bobbing slows as he continues to splatter his manhood across the roof of my mouth and twitch his body in surrender. He breathes in and out through his mouth and I hear him exhale, "Oh, God" in rapture. I swallow his cum and start licking his head as tiny streams of cum drip down the arch. Mmm, what a good meal. That was a lot of cum. Damn, he really fuckin' enjoyed that.

He laughs and whispers to me, "Did you like that?"

I glance up into his eyes, "Your cum coursing inside my body right now is the best gift you could ever give me. Thank you for sharing that with me".

"Thank you", he emphasized.

I assumed this was the end of our sexual adventure.

Until, he gently commanded, "Now let's see yours".