A Final Farewell with My Boss Pt. 02

Story Info
My boss gave me a second present on my last day of work.
1.8k words
4.79
15.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boss, sitting in his boss chair with his pants undone, had just told me to show him my penis.

With a suggestive smirk on Nathan's lips and a discreet tone, he says, "I'm here all exposed, man. It's only fair".

Rock music continues to play from his computer. I glance back down at his stiff dick jolting upward in his lap.

This guy is totally on board, I thought. And if this ship was to hit an iceberg and sink, he would go down with me. Thank you, Jesus.

My thoughts were not racing around all the possible ways this could go wrong. Thoughts didn't exist. All that I was aware of was my spellbound fingers unbuttoning my jeans, pulling down my zipper. Sliding my pants down just below the under-cheek of my bubble butt, and feeling the waistband tug off the tip of my pounding erection. Cock ricocheting into stillness. Inches away from his face and twitching with each pulse. There it is.

It was six inches. Nothing to brag about, but nothing to grieve. Shapely. Pretty. Standing atop a good, solid handful of balls. A nutsack you don't have to be cautious with. My crotch could feel a tickle of air blow against the skin as I stood exposed to my supervisor, heart beating fast. Nathan looks at my dick and smiles. Glances briefly at my eyes. Then back down at my penis.

"Taste it", I whisper.

He silently lifts his hand and grabs my cock at the base like it's a microphone. Like he's a rockstar. I feel the warmth of his palm, fire rising from my groin to my chest, and notice his wedding ring.

Suddenly, I flashback to a memory of my cubicle neighbors and I talking about our Kinsey numbers. I was a 5. Predominantly gay, incidentally bisexual. Nathan had popped into our room at the height of the conversation.

"Oh, we were just talking about our Kinsey scores", Deena informed him. After explaining what the Kinsey scale was to him, Nathan tossed some cashews in his mouth, and very nonchalantly replied, "Hmm. I dunno my number, but I'm definitely not a zero." Someone must have changed the subject pretty speedily to something work-related because I remember nothing that followed. But, excuse me, what? Can you repeat yourself, please? Here is this handsome, seemingly straight dude who said he was definitely not a zero. Zero being exclusively straight. That means he's at least a one. Predominantly straight, incidentally bisexual. Incidentally. I like the sound of that.

Has probably had a sprinkling of some guy-on-guy action somewhere along his lifespan. Maybe a little experimentation in college with a roommate. Masturbating side-by-side on a dingy, dormitory futon in the dark, sharing a lotion bottle. Illuminated by the shine of a TV screen reflecting a cheap, 80's porno of a threesome taking place beside a pool. Peeking at his roommate's penis, comparing size and shape, and personal stroking styles.

Maybe he's a swinger with his wife and they sometimes invite a guy to watch him thrust his blonde dick into his wife's pussy. Feeling the power of a stranger's gaze marshal him into a great performance.

Maybe when he's a little tipsy on a Saturday night and his wife's out he jumps online and finds a local home-based glory hole on the other side of town. And lets whoever's lips peek through from the cut-out hole in the sheets empty his penis of a week's worth of cum. Not caring who's behind the curtain, just that they are craving the savory semen trapped in his cock, and will work diligently to liberate it from captivity.

So, I had just told him to taste my dick. Gripping my shaft, he leisurely licks the head as if sampling an ice cream cone. Slurp. Satisfied, he twirls his tongue around the head making sure no surface area is spared from his wet marking. He kisses the urethra, and again with some tongue. He basically starts making out with my cock head, tongue waving outward and in. Outward and in. Yes, yes, outward and in. Swallowing more of my cock at each bob of the head, as if it's a cool popsicle on a sunny day. This fucker has had a dick in his mouth before I now know. He removes his hand from my shaft and consumes the length of my penis. My cock is in my boss's mouth. Holy shit, dude. This guy knows how to manage his personnel.

Very slowly he pulls it out against his curved lips with slight stubble hair breaking through. Heavy breath expels from his nostrils. My dick is glistening with a fresh coat of his masculine spit.

Incidentally bisexual. Thank God. A younger subordinate has become one of his little, not-so-straight incidents. A secret sexapade to add color to his otherwise humdrum sex life. A random, much-needed reminder for him that he's still handsome. That he's still got it. That his cock is a living and breathing creature that needs to come out of it's cage every now and then and get dirty. Get dangerous. And have some fun.

He pulls his face away from my body and takes in the full panorama of my crotch in satisfaction, assessing his instincts on which territory to conquer next. He grabs each of my naked ass cheeks, giving them a hearty squeeze. Almost too hearty. I could feel his pinkie finger touching the inner hairs of my ass-crack. And his elbows rub against my legs. How far will he comfortably go?

His head moves inward and his tongue lands on the space where my inner thigh and balls meet. And slugs along the curve of each testicle, passing over sparse hairs. Breathing in my uniquely, Luke-odor. Giving me a nice, good, authoritative cleaning.

He rhythmically makes out with my balls as his hands slowly knead the thick dough of my ass cheeks. Eyes closed, his forehead bumps against my hard-on and I see a drop of pre-cum smear on his hair. My hands touch the back of his head, brush up against his neck hair, and lightly glide across his broad shoulders. That wet and daring tongue of his detours to the underside of my scrotum just beyond the special hairs that blockade my asshole. The hairs that then trail out onto the hills of my ass, now covered by his man hands. Will he invade?

His tongue inches further into the darkness between my legs, stretches to the tip of my butthole, then wiggles a bit inside. Goosebumps tingle on my neck. I squeeze his shoulders as his tongue slivers back up and across the pubic hair above my dick. Damn, he's a thirsty bitch.

I feel pre-cum dripping down the slope of my dick head. I am about to explode.

He opens his eyes and moans, "Mmm." He exhales deeply, "You taste good." And abruptly commands my hips with his hands to turn around.

I excitedly oblige and face away from him over the edge of his desk. My ass to his face, I bend downward to aid him in his excavation. Feeling extra vulnerable right now. His hands are now on my waist and he starts licking the thickness of my left ass cheek. Intermingled with soft bites. Then ventures to the other side, giving the left cheek a light smack with his left hand. Spank! His hands slide out toward my torso and crawl their way over my abdomen. His tongue starts slivering like a snake in an S shape toward my asshole while his finger brushes against my belly button and onto the hairy terrain above my dick. He laps my asshole like a dog and starts running his tongue from the bottom of my ass-crack to the tip of my ass-cleavage. Then back down. And up again, stopping at my beckoning hole. He shoves his tongue inside me and I feel his hot breath on my ass hair. Nose squished between my ass-cheeks, now covered in a dew of anticipation. This, I think to myself, feels like exactly where I'm supposed to be right now.

Right hand wrapped around my waist, he suddenly grabs my feverish cock from behind and starts stroking it. Mr. Multitasker, over here. Another push of the tongue inside me. And out. In. And out. Slowly in. And slowly out.

"God, yes," I exhale.

His left hand comes off my abdomen and smacks my ass. I suddenly feel a finger slip into my butthole. With each stroke of my dick, he inches his left index finger deeper and deeper into my ass and pulls it outward. Inward and outward. Whoa. In and out. Fuck. My body is held captive by my boss's hands, working me from both sides. I slope my head down a little more and peek to see his dick still hard. And in charge.

I hear him whisper, "Let me fuck you. I've got another present for you."

"Get inside me now," I command him.

Within seconds, he spits on my sphincter, stands up, and gingerly guides his cock into my ass. Goosebumps return to my neck. He exhales loudly as he fully enters inside me. I moan, feeling filled with his masculinity. And authority. Gyrating back and forth. Pushing and pulling. I start jerking my dick.

I turn to whisper to him, "I've wanted you inside me for a long time." I hear his balls smack against my skin with each plunge.

"I know you have." Smack. Smack. Smack. "All you had to do was ask." Smack, smack, smack.

"I want you to inseminate me." Smack. Smack. Smack. I just started stroking, but I can't hold it in much longer.

He swallows, catching his breath, "I'm 'bout to." Smack. Smack. Smack. I feel my asshole tighten with his swelling dick.

"Here I cum". He stops his humping, keeps his cock deep in my ass, leans in over my sweaty back, and places his hands over my chest. "Fuuuuck", he whispers. I feel the rush of his cum pour out inside me with twists and jerks of his body, mixing with all that Luke biology in there. Emptying out, my insides proudly collecting all that he's willing to donate and leave behind. Oh, God, and here I cum now. He licks the back of my neck as my juicy cum spews out over his desk. Shooting out far, squirt, then less far, squirt, then less far. Then oozes down my cock.

He slowly pulls out and we both dress ourselves back up, returning our breath to a normal rate in a moment of silence and reverie. I head toward the door and turn to him.

"Thank you, Nathan. That was a really hot gift you gave me. I won't ever forget it."

He grins. "It was a pleasure working with you, Luke. And, hey, thanks for the snack." He dips his finger in my cumshot puddle on his desk and puts it in his mouth.

I laugh and walk out the door.