All Comments on 'A Financially Arranged Revenge Fuck Ch. 04'

by Dracthyus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thedusty1thedusty1about 3 years ago

So good, weird they were so will to go down on each other - mother/daughter thing could have been more of a punishment. Really like your stories, but would love to see him really unleash the sadistic side & would love more detail (example: how she hated anal her sounds, his reaction, the joy of her discomfort etc.) Though you always do a great job, but you've spoiled me & I want more. Keep this going forever

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 3 years ago
Keeps getting better

Gotta admit I liked it more when it was him and her mother, her whole reluctance and the way he'd bring her pleasure and their respective feelings based on it was as humorous as it is arousing. A thing I find lacking with the daughter who is an active participant and is able to flip the script on him, until this chapter anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ah well, at least it appears to be over. Have to agree with Creeperclaw. This started out great, then went off the rails with the lazy choice of having him take both women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
COMMENT ON COMMENTS

I was not going to comment on this chapter.

But then I read the comments and disagreed with all 3 of them.

I already responded to the previous Anonymous, in my comment on Ch. 02. Both he and Creeperclaw wish it would have stayed with Mom, whereas I think it needs the daughter for variety.

Furthermore, both Creeperclaw and thedusty1 prefer the continued resistance of Laura to The Arrangement and to the sex, thedusty1 even wanting Jim to have a more sadistic side.

I liked it that Diane seemed to like it, even while not admitting it and calling him a disgusting pervert (I kinda chuckled as he happily agreed).

Going further, it would please me if Mom/Laura finally came around to admitting that Jim was finally giving her something she had missed out on in life, but now wanted and needed.

One of the better sex-for-money stories that I have read on Literotica.

Well-told.

Well-written.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome though the mom and daughter thing usually squigs me out a bit its well handled her hum ,maybe because its so transactional. would love to read more though i would have though atm would intensify the humiliation but what you are doing is pretty great so ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should you or shouldn't you add to this story? It is good where you stopped, letting your readers fantasize about an ending or you could add a chapter or two. In that case, what if he pays off the mortgage, and buys the other debt,, without telling them, with the interest return on the investment being the fucking he gets weekly from the girls, who in time will be anticipating the fucking more than paying off the loan. Then he has them both, and maybe starts breeding Diane. He ends up paying himself, and having two pussies at his beck and call. Just an idea. Good story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! More please. That was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good show. For some reason I want the mom to evolve - start working out, eat better gain curves. And the daughter notices and realizes it’s the boyfriends impacts. Kind of like him developing a six pack from fucking so much.

Jack506Jack5069 months ago

You should continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous