A Financially Arranged Revenge Fuck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...no," whispered Diane.

Jim smiled and nodded. "Keep eating your mom out," he said, pushing her head back down. "It'll give you something else to think about."

Burning with embarrassment at being outplayed and shivering in fearful anticipation, Diane dove back down onto her mother's cunt, spearing her clit with tongue-tip and flicking it about with renewed vigor.

Jim got behind Diane, straddling Laura's head. Laura moaned deeply at the renewed assault on her clit and suckled and lapped at her daughter's sex more vigorously. She looked up to see Jim's massive cock passing by her face, his heavy balls dangling over her. Her ears full of Diane's thighs, she hadn't heard the exchange; she expected to see the swollen purple cockhead pry into her daughter's hot, wet sex. She whined in surprise and fear when it nuzzled up higher, between Diane's thick cheeks, and pressed to her pink pucker!

"Lick my balls, Laura. I want to tell you something while you lick my balls," said Jim, pausing in place.

Laura slowly tilted her head back, pulling her tongue from her daughter's sex and gently lapping at the underside of the heavy balls that dangled over her mouth. Dan took a moment to enjoy the velvet wetness of Laura's unwilling tongue... this was absolutely something they were going to have to do again.

"This is your fault, Laura," he said, one hand gripping the base of his cock for aim and the other on Diane's waist. "Years ago, you could have been nicer... just a little bit. Just a little kind. You could have been smarter about the money. You could have tried to keep Diane out of it. This is all on you. I want you to watch what I'm doing to your daughter, I want you to listen to her when I do it, and I want you to remember; this is all your fault."

Jim knew he had a sadistic streak; he hadn't thought it was quite this big. His cock throbbed all the way to the core of him as he listened to Laura wail... wailing in shame and sorrow with her tongue on his balls. It told him a lot about himself; he'd become something much harder and much meaner than he'd ever really intended.

Then Diane's tongue brought Laura to orgasm in the middle of her despair, and the sound she made drove Jim insane with lust. Dropping any pretense of self-control, he leaned in and shoved the head of his cock into Diane's untried, unwilling anus.

The scream of pain and violation filled the big bedroom, even muffled as it was by Laura's cunt. Getting a tighter grip on the base of his cock, Jim shoved his hips forward and BURIED half the length of his throbbing girth in Dian's trembling shit-chute. Her whole body shook she tried to recoil from the penetration but tied as she was to her mother there was nowhere to go.

"Lick her pussy, Laura," said Jim, tightly through clenched teeth. "Give her pleasure. Best you can do."

Laura bent her head down again and madly probed at her daughter's cunt with her tongue, tongue-tip seeking out the tortured redhead's clit and beginning to tease it once more. Diane screamed until her air ran out, took a shuddering breath, and cried out again. This time, though, the scream was diluted with a full-throated moan. What was HAPPENING to her?

Firmly planted in Diane's straining sphincter, Dan got both hands on her hips and sank the rest of his length into her. He could feel her pulsing anus struggling on the base of his cock, trying to contract for all it was worth. His cock was gripped hotly and tightly; he could feel her pulse in the rhythm of her spasming back door. It was tighter and hotter than Laura's asshole, gripped him better.

He stopped moving when he had his cock in her completely; partly to give her a chance to get used to the penetration, partly to slow down his own stimulation. This was going to be an expensive fuck; he was going to make it last as long as he could. The fact that Diane was going to be suffering through the whole thing made it substantially better for him; the fact that it would fill Laura with guilt and shame at the same time made it perfect.

Diane was moaning and yelling something; either Jim couldn't make out the words, or there were no words to begin with. Her mother's sopping-wet pussy was as effective a gag as any. Laura trembled in another orgasm under her sodomized daughter, and Jim could feel Diane's body starting to rock a little bit, back and forth. The pleasure of her mother giving her oral sex was fighting with the pain of the big cock up her ass, and Jim couldn't have planned things any better.

Gritting his teeth, he dragged his cock halfway out of Diane's asshole, and then shoved it back in.

The lube job was barely enough; the friction was intense! Barely enough was enough, though; like a train leaving the station, Jim started thrusting slowly, picking up speed as Diane's body shuddered in orgasm. The orgasm caused all of her muscles to contract, then relax, and her straining back door surrendered to his insistent thrusts. As pleasure and agony soaked her brain, Jim started to fuck her ass for all he was worth.

Laura, trapped under her sodomized daughter and forced to watch the anal violation, did the only thing she could Diane. She pushed herself to lick her daughter's pussy, ignoring the cramping and exhaustion in her tongue and jaw to keep lapping the sensitive, sodden clit over and over. She tried to imagine what would feel best on her own sex and lapped in little circles. Diane's continued shuddering and cries of orgasm told her she was doing it right.

Diane's brain was lost in a cloud of pleasure and pain. She locked her lips around her mother's clit, sucking it into her mouth and torturing it with tongue-tip and teeth. The huge cock up her ass was stretching her painfully, invading and violating her in a way she had never known. At the same time, her stuck-up prude of a mother was being forced to lick her pussy, sending waves of pleasure through her. She couldn't stop cumming, and after a little while, couldn't tell whether the sodomy was making it worse or better! Her body surrendered to the thrusting cock, and while it wasn't stimulating her where she liked being fucked, it was doing whole other things to her. Her stomach was a burning hot pit that erupted in orgasm again and again, fire and ice racing up and down her spine as she shrieked her pleasure and pain over and over. It was wrong, it was humiliating, it was... heaven?

Jim gave the ass fuck everything he had. He occasionally slowed down when the stimulation threatened to overcome his control, which was often. Sweat poured down his body as he devoted his strength and endurance to plunging his cock deep up Diane's butthole. He fucked her like a machine out of control, throwing caution and care to the wind and plowing her back door for all it was worth. As she continued to squirm and shudder on him, squealing and moaning into her mother's pussy, it got to be too much... it was the hottest scene that Jim had ever been in, and part of him was sad that it was about to be over.

Then the tingle in his balls raged into a storm, and he roared as his nuts pulled up HARD, firing gush after gush of hot, sticky semen into Diane's bowels. He plunged in deep and hard, letting her tortured body milk out every drop of his lust, only slowing when the softening of his cock brought him slipping out of her violated hole.

Gasping, he fell back on his haunches. He pulled the slip knots on Diane's thighs and Laura's wrists, then dragged himself off the bed and untied Laura's thighs and Diane's wrists.

The ladies stayed in the sixty-nine position for another few minutes, slowing their attentions to one another until they just rested their faces on one another's sex, basking in the glow of their glorious multiple orgasms. Diane slowly crawled off of her mother to curl up at the pillows at the head of the bed.

Laura curled up next to her, slowly rubbing Diana's thigh, as Jim settled onto the bed next to them, arm around Diane's shoulders.

"So," said Diane, her voice meek, "that's four, right?"

Jim shook his head. "Six. Made that deal with your mom a while ago... her ass is worth two, yours is worth three times that much. That was six."

Diane looked down at her mother. "You made a special deal for my ass? You knew this was a thing?"

Laura shook her head slowly. "I figured, with all the other things, he'd forget that part, or we'd keep him too tired to get there." She didn't sound entirely convincing.

Diane winced and shifted position. "So, is that six every time you bang me in the butt?"

"If your mom is there too, yes," said Jim. "Not as bad as you thought it would be?"

"Oh no, it was every bit as bad as I was afraid," said Diane, fear in her voice. "And... and it was so much better than I was afraid it would be. I'm... I'm kind of confused right now..."

"Sleep on it," said Jim. "I mean, we're one hundred percent doing that again, but take your time to decide whether you like it or not."

She looked up at him, to see if there was any hint of humor. He was casual at the moment, arm affectionately around her shoulder, smile on his face, but he was serious. He wasn't giving her a choice. He was going to get what he wanted, whether she liked it or not.

That made her pussy quiver a little bit; she shuddered and snuggled into him.

"We definitely need to clean up after that," she said.

Laura nodded, not able to move much but absolutely feeling sticky. "I don't know about anything in the shower, though," she admitted. "That took a LOT out of me."

"That's fair," said Jim. "Wiped me out pretty good, too. How about we get cleaned up one at a time, nice and casual and slow, and then we can finish that bottle of wine."

Diane smiled. "Staying the night?" she asked.

"This time, I think so," Jim replied. "I'm kind of interested to see how we're all feeling in the morning."

Jim rested a leg against Laura as he curled the arm around Diane and took stock. Things had gone better than expected. Diane knew her place now; her plays for control might not come to an end, but some anal in bondage would keep them in check. More, the ladies were being way more affectionate with one another than usual after a session. He might have gotten some things started with the sixty-nine trick, and he didn't hate that.

Even the best estimates, based on what Laura and Diane could provide and what he had the endurance for, had the debt taking about two years to pay off. Realistically, it would be more like three. There were a LOT of sessions ahead of them, unless he got a wild hare to forgive the rest of the debt.

He'd kind of always planned to; there would be a point where he'd get bored with the arrangement and let them off the hook. Now, he wasn't so sure. It felt better than good to have Diane properly put in her place. Even Laura was stepping up to the plate, developing better sexual skills for him and the arrangement than she'd ever had before. He could absolutely depend on cumming HARD when he dropped by for a payment session, maybe more than once.

He figured he'd bide his time, see how things went. Dating Diane again? Maybe, if three-ways with her mother were a part of the arrangement. Anything more serious than that? Only time would tell. One thing was certain, though.

This arrangement had been the best investment he'd ever made, and he wasn't the kind of person to let good investments go.

12