A Fine Line

Story Info
Ellie realizes there is a fine line between love and hate.
4.5k words
4.34
10.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie looked toward the door of Otto's Tavern and cringed when she recognized the man entering the bar. She had known Philip for more than twenty five years. They had met in high school at freshman English class. He was an arrogant jerk who thought he was God's gift to the World and she knew not much had changed in twenty plus years. He had dated her best friend Lisa junior year but that hadn't stopped him from hitting on all of her friends including Ellie. He cheated on Lisa several times and eventually they broke up but he continued to hit on Ellie every time he saw her and she hated it. She hated him. He made her skin crawl. He was a decent looking guy with a fit body but he was far from her type.

Philip thought he was every woman's type. He thought that all women wanted him but nothing could have been further from the truth. Ellie knew dozens of girls who despised him and not everyone thought he was attractive, though he was quite good looking, especially for a black guy. Ellie had never found black men physically appealingly though he did have a really nice body with a cute butt.

"Sup El," Philip said with a cocky nod as he walked past her towards the bar. His eyes moved quickly from her cute face to her voluptuous breasts and Ellie shivered with revulsion.

"Hello Philip," she replied tersely. She knew he'd be back. He didn't care that she was married or that her friends would arrive later. He would still hit on her and while it was somewhat flattering it was wildly inappropriate.

Philip returned to her table as expected and he placed his fresh beer on her table as if he was her welcome guest. He wrapped his arms around her, making Ellie's shoulders tense, and squeezed her tight as he pressed his full lips to the top of her head and kissing her silky blonde hair. The fresh scent of his cologne engulfed her and she tried to ignore it but he did smell good.

"What do you want Phil?" Ellie said with tight lips as she looked at him through narrow, focused golden brown eyes.

Ellie was an attractive bespectacled woman with big eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. She was somewhat heavyset with an hourglass figure and a plump, heart shaped ass. She was insecure about her weight but she did like her natural DD boobs and her husband Dave seemed to like her butt. He smacked it all the time, though they were having a bit of a rough patch for more than a year and hadn't had sex in over a month.

"Same thing I've wanted since the day we met. Mm mm mm, girl you have an effect on me." Phil replied brazenly as he looked her up and down like a fat hunk of meat.

"That's nice," Ellie replied in a calm monotone to try to dissuade him from continuing. She had run into him frequently the last few months and she knew bringing up her husband did nothing to stop his unwanted advances. "Cheri, Samantha and Lynn will be here in a about a half hour. You remember Lynn?" Ellie said smugly. Philip and Lynn had hooked up after her divorce. It had been a short lived thing that had ended badly, though neither of them talked about it.

"Shit," Philip grinned. "I guess I'll have to get you outta here fast then." He nodded confidently and Ellie shook her head disapprovingly.

"As I said last month, that's never gonna happen. Even if I wasn't married you are not my type," Ellie laughed. His persistence was, on some level, admirable and it was flattering. There were several younger and prettier women in the bar but he was focused on her, a married, middle aged woman. He called her a milf though she wasn't actually a mom. She and her husband had tried for years but he was sterile and he was not interested in invetro from a sperm bank so she'd given up her dream of being a mother. She did have a niece and two nephews whom she loved dearly and spoiled rotten.

"You know that ain't true El. You used to tell me all the time when Lisa and I was together that you wanted me."

"I never said any such thingband you know it Phil," She laughed dismissively. He had a strange and almost comical way of misremembering things about their past.

"Come on El, you know you kissed me at the Pitts," Philip grinned, flashing his straight, white teeth. He was 42, just like Ellie, but he looked more than ten years younger and he had the broad shoulders and chiseled physique of a twenty year old.

"You kissed me and I stopped you," Ellie laughed. "And I let you know then that it was inappropriate."

"Your smoking crack," Philip said shaking his head. You started kissing on me when we were away from the crowd in the dark. Then you straddled me and told me you wanted my big black dick. Hell, we'd prolly have fucked if we didn't get interrupted by those girls."

"You were lucky Lisa never found out you kissed me but I most certainly did NOT initiate. " Ellie replied firmly. She could still picture the scene vividly. It was a dark, fall night in New England. Lisa was away at a Cheer competition and Philip was with several of his teammates from the football team. They had been talking next to the keg until argument broke out between two guys she didn't know well so they moved away from the crowd to continue their talk. Ellie was telling him that he needed to stop cheating on Lisa and he insisted he didn't cheat. He said they had an understanding because Lisa liked fooling around with girls too. Ellie didn't believe him and then he moved in to kiss her. She was startled and tried to resist but she was a little drunk and they tumbled to the ground as she stepped back into a small hole in the ground. He wound up on top of her and she tried to push him off but he kissed her again and she surrendered for a moment to his will. They had rolled over like they were wrestling and she had felt his erection against her tummy when some girls from the field hockey team saved her from making a huge mistake.

Philip sat down beside Ellie and rested his hand on her bare knee. She could feel the warmth of his touch and her juices started to flow. It had been too long since she and Dave had fucked. Hell he barely touched her anymore and she wasn't wired that way. For most of their marriage they had fucked like rabbits, three or four times a week. She'd always been a sexual person and while she still masturbated every day after Dave left for work she missed his hard, hot dick inside her. Her mind was racing and she quickly removed Philip's hand from her leg but the damage was done and her body was humming.

"You need to stop Phil, that is not appropriate," she scolded as she tried to reel in her racing libido but Philip laughed and put his hand halfway up her thigh. He could see the weakness in her glazed eyes and his fingers traced light circles on her silky smooth flesh. His touch made her wet and she looked into his dark, bedroom eyes. He was sexy and he knew it. She hated that about him. She hated him for doing that to her. For making her remember that kiss and for making her want him.

"You ready to go?" Philip asked in a low, sexy tone. He smiled knowingly and his hand moved under her short dress. He was just inches from her thong and she couldn't believe how much she wanted him to touch her there.

"I can't, I'm married," she replied weakly as her legs parted subtly, sending him mixed signals as she wrestled with indecision. Her body was on fire and her head was spinning.

"That didn't stop you with Kevin," Philip replied calmly as his hand moved up her thigh, pushing the hem of her dress with it under the table until his fingers brushed against her panty clad sex.

How could he know about Kevin. The only person who knew about her brief affair with her neighbor was Cheri and she barely knew Philip. Her mind was reeling and her eyes were affixed with his. She inhaled slow and deep to try to quell her spiraling desire and sort out her confusion. She and Kevin were both married and the affair had only lasted a couple of weeks. The sex was thoroughly mediocre and they had both acknowledged that it was a terrible mistake before either of their spouse found out.

"What?" Ellie stammered as Philips finger continued to tease her throbbing pussy. She could feel her juices soaking her panties and she was sure Philip could feel that too.

"Pillow talk," Kevin grinned. "I'll explain on the way to my place." His confidence made her shudder and she nodded as he removed his hand from under her dress.

Ellie pulled out her cell phone and sent Cheri a text. "Had to run, cover for me. Talk later." Cheri had been her cover during her affair with Kevin and Ellie knew she'd understand.

Philip rose from his seat and took Ellie's hand. He lead her like a puppy on a leash from the bar and opened the door to his Escalade. He was a successful business man with several Gymnasiums in the area and a side gig as a personal trainer. He had tried several times to sign her up for a few sessions but she had known what he wanted and had declined each time.

Philip pulled from the parking lot and turned towards his home. His hand moved to her knee, stoking the fire inside her and she leaned back, spreading her legs so he could resume what he'd started in the bar. His hand slipped inside the her panties and he rubbed her hard clit as he drove. She had been a willing but passive party thus far but she reached for his dick as she thought back to the party in the woods. He felt big and she moaned softly when she found him fully erect inside his shorts.

Her legs began to quiver and her breathing labored. She felt the familiar flutter in her belly and her stomach tensed as he worked his magic.

"Don't stop," Ellie hissed. She was about to cum and she closed her eyes, savoring the sensation as powerful waves of pleasure coursed through her body making her back arch and her toes curl inside her open toe wedges.

"Fuck I needed that," she purred as she basked for a moment in post orgasmic bliss. Then she fumbled with his zipper and freed his big black cock. She had never seen a black dick outside of porn but his was a beauty. It looked to be at least eight inches long and so thick that her stubby fingers failed to circle its girth. It was uniformly thick down the shaft with a bulbous pinkish tip that looked striking in contrast to the deep ebony shaft. She squeezed and stroked, milking a drop of precum from the tip and then she bent across the center console of his truck and took him into her eager mouth, tasting his salty essence. It had been years since she'd given road head. That kind of thing was normally for the young but she liked sucking dick and couldn't wait to taste Philip's delicious black dick. Her head bobbed and she stroked his shaft with both hands as he drove slowly to his house, letting her work him over with her magic tongue.

Ellie felt them enter his driveway and she heard the garage door open as he pulled away from prying eyes. He parked and reclined his seat as she continued to slobber on his big throbbing cock. She loved his sized. It made it surprisingly easier to suck. With Dave and also with Kevin she could take them to the root but she could only get some of Philip's down her throat and that made her shiver with expectation of what was to come.

Her jaw was tired when she finally stopped sucking his dick and she was certain she had mascara running down her cheeks. Her pussy was a sloppy wet mess and she ached to feel him inside her.

"Let's go inside," Ellie smiled. She wanted room to explore every inch of his hot, sexy body. She felt wanton and utterly ravenous and a shiver ran down her spine as she looked into his sexy eyes. She had begrudgingly acknowledged that he had nice eyes in the past but they made her melt and he held her gaze for a lingering moment to tease and torment her. He knew she wanted him badly and he was going to exploit that need to increase her pleasure and his.

"Take off your dress," he said calmly. Her nipples were straining against the fabric of her lace bra and cotton dress and her body was flushed.

Ellie nodded slowly and her smile widened. She couldn't believe what she was doing or with whom. The idea of being with Philip would have been laughable an hour earlier but she was as turned on as she had ever been in her life and she lifted her ass off his leather seat and pulled her dress over her head. Her heart was pounding fiercely in her chest and her mind was reeling as she sat, exposed in just a matching off white set of bra and panties, while his eyes soaked her in. The look in his eyes gave her butterflies. It made her feel sexy and more beautiful than she had in years.

"Now the bra and panties," he directed. His voice was calm and in control which was counter to her wild desire and willing submission. She gazed at him with lust filled eyes and butterflies in her belly, seeking his approval and feeding off his energy.

"Play with your pussy," Philip continued as he grabbed hold of his still hard dick and stroked it slowly.

"Okay," Ellie said quietly. She spread her thick thighs and ran her fingers over her puffy pink labia as she looked deep into his beautiful eyes. Her body was trembling and she bit lightly on her bottom lip. She wanted him more than she could believe. It was as if the connection they'd had for more than twenty years was not based on hatred but something much deeper. Her fingers glided over her lips and pressed into her molten pussy, breaking the seal and allowing her juices to flow down to the crack of her big round ass. She was dripping wet and she felt empty inside. She needed him to fill her void but he sat and watched her stir her own honey pot as he played with his magnificent cock.

"Do you know what a Daddy Dom is?"

Her brow furrowed and she shook her head, "not really." Her cheeks warmed and her eyes darted from his to his beautiful black dick.

"Do you know what a Dom is?"

"Yes," Ellie answered confidently as she smiled. Her fingers sank into her sex and it sounded like a babbling brook. She could taste the scent of her arousal in the air and her free hand toyed with her taut nipples. She breathed deep, ingesting the smell of sex and she chewed excitedly on her bottom lip. She had long accepted that she was a natural submissive. She had read the entire Shades of Gray series and she identified with Anistasia Steele. She loved to be ordered, coerced and even forced into uncomfortable and compromising situations. The fact that Kevin wasn't a dominant man was the major cause that affair had ended but she knew Philip was not anything like Kevin. He was not wishy washy. He was confident and in control. He had a presence and a commanding aura that made her swoon.

"A Daddy Dom is a dominant with a nurturing side, that's me. I feel like you are ready to submit. I feel like I have earned your trust but I want to hear you say it."

"Say what?" Ellie asked as a powerful shiver ran through her entire body.

"Say 'I belong to you Daddy,'" Philip said clearly. He held her gaze and smiled knowingly.

Ellie nodded. Her fingers continued to glide over the slick wet folds of her ravenous sex and sharp jolts of pleasure shot through her body. "I belong to you Daddy," she smiled brightly. She felt a weight lifted from her shoulders as if she had found her purpose.

"Good girl," Philip praised. "Let's go inside." He climbed out of the car with his big dick jutting lewdly from the zipper of his shorts and Ellie followed him like a puppy into the house. He led her to his bedroom and ordered her to remove his clothing and fold it neatly on his dresser.

Ellie did as ordered and then knelt at his feet once prompted. She felt amazingly comfortable as his submissive and she dutifully clasped her hands behind her back, thrusting her slightly saggy boobs upward and outward for his perusal.

Philip stepped forward and guided his cock to Ellie's open mouth. He grabbed her head tenderly yet firmly and his hips jogged slowly fore and aft, fucking her throat with his thick cock. He pushed deeper and deeper making her gag as he held it deep. Tears streamed down her cheeks and saliva dripped from her chin as he let Ellie up for air.

She gasped, breathed deep and smiled up at him. It was oddly empowering to submit to him and he fucked her mouth for several long minutes before he ordered her onto the bed.

Her throat was sore but her pussy was hungry for his cock and Ellie scramble onto his bed and spread her pale legs wide. She smiled and spread her labia, showing him her shiny wet pink pussy.

"Are you gonna fuck me Daddy?" Ellie asked in a small, meek yet eager voice. She had never had a real cock as big as his but she was no stranger to big toys. She had never considered herself a size queen but it was as if she had been preparing her whole life for that moment. She was anxious and a little intimidated but she knew what she wanted and she knew after more than twenty years of trying, he wanted it too.

Philip nodded. He rubbed the tip of his big black dick up and down her frothy cunt and she squirmed like a bitch in heat. Jolts of electricity shot through her and she groaned in needy agony.

"You're wet Baby Girl," Philip mused. His cock rubbed against her clit and it took her breath away. She was utterly consumed by lust and fueled by pent up desire.

"You did that to me Daddy," Ellie panted. The squishy wet sounds as he stirred her honey pot was music to her ears and Ellie moaned louder. Her chest heaved and she squeezed her breasts as she gazed into his beautiful face. She felt something deep, a connection that frightened her, but she pushed past her fears and silently pleaded for his manhood.

Philip grabbed her hips and eased the tip inside of her. His girth made her gasp and her eyes rolled back with a delicious mix of pleasure and pain.

"Oh my God," Ellie groaned. "You're so big Daddy." She grinned like a Cheshire cat and willed him deeper.

Philip fed more than half his length into her wanton hole and paused. He reached down and began to rub her clit, slowly at first but as her breathing labored his pace quickened until she cried out. Her body tensed and her toes curled. Her legs quaked and she let out a guttural moan that almost sounded like a death rattle.

"Fuck, that was fucking amazing," Ellie praised. Her climax had been epic and he had just begun. Even in her early days with her husband she had rarely cum that hard and she felt eager to take Philip deep.

He sensed her wants and grabbed her full hips, plunging to the hilt as Ellie groaned like a wanton whore. Her hips bucked to meet him as he started to thrust and the unmistakable sound of her wetness filled the room.

Her body responded quickly as he hit places she didn't know she had. Each powerful thrust brought her closer to nirvana and she panted loudly as his pelvis slammed against her. She had expected his size to hurt. Her bigger toys had always pounded her cervix which was pleasurable but sometimes painful but he was a perfect fit as if her pussy had melted around him and adjusted to his length and girth.

He pounded hard and fast and she clutched at her breasts. She looked up at him with adoration and desire. His eyes glimmered like pools of onyx and the warmth in his smile made her swoon. She was close but she wasn't quite ready so she fought to delay her orgasm so she could watch him perform. Her eyes fluttered and her back arched.

"I think I love you," Ellie blurted as her body exploded on his cock. She babbled incoherently, speaking in tongues, before she repeated her profession. "I love you Daddy. I love you."

Ellie twisted and writhed. Her frothy juices coated his black dick with white cream from tip to root and she moaned wildly as she road the waves of her orgasm to their euphoric end.

Philip pulled his creamy dick from her pussy and positioned her on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. He guided his slimy cock into her willing and eager mouth and slowly fucked it letting the length disappear into her throat. He could see her neck bulge each time he went deep and he continued like that for several moments before he let her suck on the tip while he reached down her body and played with her sloppy cunt. Her juices continued to flow like a river, soaking his hand and her body started to twitch and shake. He pushed three fingers into her hole and quickly located her g spot, pushing the pads of his fingers against the spongy flesh as his palm rubbed her hard clit.

12