A Fine Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Ellie gasped as he rubbed hard and fast. She felt an unfamiliar pressure in her belly like she had to pee and the fast he went the harder it was not to.

"You're gonna make me squirt Daddy," Ellie warned. She had never squirted before but she'd seen movies and read about it. Like many she had thought it was fake but her body tensed from the tips of her toes to the top of her skull for several seconds before she released the tension with several pumps of clear, viscous liquid that soaked his hand and her thighs.

Philip helped her sit up and they kissed tenderly. It was the first time they had kissed in over two decades but it felt passionate and yet comfortable. She felt a wave of emotion and she hugged him tight as their tongues entwined. She cupped his head, feeling the sponginess of his short, tightly curled hair in her left hand as she held his dick in her right. She squeezed it and kissed him with everything she had. Her chest swelled and her eyes filled with tears.

He rolled on top of her with their mouths mashed together and their tongues entwine. Ellie guided him inside her and their bodies moved together as one. She felt overwhelmed with emotion and she looked into his eyes.

"Do you love me?" He asked. His hands moved slowly over her body, exploring her curves, as his cock moved inside her.

"I do," Ellie smiled. It felt right. It felt real. She was exactly where she belonged.

"Say it again Baby Girl," He grinned. He'd had real feelings for her since they were in high school, since the kiss. She had been the one who had gotten away and he had tried for years, before she and Dave were married, to woo her without success.

"I love you Phil," Ellie cooed sincerely as his cock moved languidly into her depths. His pulse quickened and he passed the point of no return. He cupped her face and looked into her pretty golden brown eyes.

"I love you too El, I always have," he moaned as he erupted into her still fertile 42 year old womb.

Philip laid beside her and gently stroked her soft, supple body. They kissed intermittently and she draped her meaty thigh across his body with his spent, slimy dick under it. She felt content and at peace. She had meant what she said and she knew her feelings would not change. For decades she had mistaken hatred for love and she knew exactly where she belonged, in his arms.

"I don't want you to leave," Philip said as he lightly traced her nipples with the tips of his fingers.

"I don't want to go," she smiled warmly. "I need more time."

"You just want more black dick," Philip laughed. His bravado and cockiness was a façade to hide his insecurities and Ellie could suddenly see that as clear as day.

"I do, but mostly I want to make up for lost time. Can you get my phone from your truck? I need to make some arrangements so we can have more time. If you want I might be able to spend the night."

"I knew you wanted more black dick," Philip laughed. He climbed from his bed and walked towards the door.

"I never denied that Daddy," Ellie replied with a mischievous grin. "I want every inch of you, not just your beautiful cock. You own me, remember." She winked and Philip walked naked to his truck to retrieve Ellie's phone. She watched his perfect muscular ass and hummed softly until he returned.

She sent a text to her husband telling him she had too much wine and was staying at Cheri's. Then she texted Cheri.

"Need ya to cover for me. Spending the night here."

"Who are you with girl? Not Kevin, please."

"God no, I am with my soul mate. I'll fill you in later. Luv ya hon."

She put down her phone and melted into Philip's strong arms. They kissed once, then twice, then deeper and deeper. She felt his cock begin to grow anew and she purred softly.

"I think its you who wants round two," she said as she began to stroke his semi erect dick.

"Of course I do. I have been wanting you since we were in high school."

"Let's take a shower, I want to scrub you until you're squeaky clean so I can show you just how nasty your Baby Girl can get," Ellie winked. She had a few tricks up her sleeve and she'd always been a pleaser.

12