All Comments on 'A Fine Mess'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nisht1975nisht1975over 1 year ago

very good constructed story, not to much but right level of passion and details ... little twist at end funny and just right ...

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

You have done great again with building a wonderful foundation for either a one & done or let's go for an adventure! The core plan of grow the business from the ground up so it can be developed and sold to pay for the next level, was the same as the development of couples relationship.

Even though they felt attraction from the beginning, they let it grow like the business. You built this the love/lust connection beautifully so that it was almost ready to explode by the time this opportunity to grow the business and relationship landed in their hands.

I look forward to seeing how you take the adventures forward with the couples now that they can hire management to run the company and they can invest their time in enjoying the lives they have built together

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

The idea behind the plot was original (at least I haven't seen it anywhere) but the writing is ... clunky - the players seem like automatons - and text pure stroke - reminiscent of the eight page bibles of my youth

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 1 year ago

This was great and hot until Tom got involved. Made all their talk up to that point seem like bs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your poorest yet. Totally contrived Try harder. This is a filler.

moedik2moedik2over 1 year ago

Great start to a series? I hope so.

barasie1967barasie1967over 1 year ago

good story and has legs to be taken further hope it continues to b a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, though not as smooth as some of your others. Very enjoyable nevertheless.

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesover 1 year ago

Loved the concept and would love to see more. Got a little lost in the names and all the switching; felt rushed at the end. Take your time in the next chapter, this is most definitely worth the read.

GeorgiaLokiGeorgiaLokiover 1 year ago

Grand story would like to read more about them

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Exceptional!!! What a neat story! Brilliant group of characters and interesting plot. Thanks for writing this story. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters. Let’s see how the business deal progresses and how the lives become intertwined. Again, a great read.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Very good!

This was great ... love to read more about all of these folks!

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

It felt like Tom's involvement, especially at the end, cheapened the intimacy between Dan and Morgan. Disappointing, because it could have been great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.