All Comments on 'A Fire for Three, Darling'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 15 years ago
WOW, just WOW!

It doesn't get any better or sexier than this. Thanks.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about Donnie, Sherry and Mary Ann. I like how you had the two women getting together in front of the husband and how things developed from their. It was quite erotic and sensual type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great tale of two tails

But Then What?

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Well, another out of control wife.

She cheated with her friend, didn't even consider what he might think. I know that this is a titillation story about 2 women and a man, but they had considered bringing someone else in and then decided it would be him. I think he just lost his wife. Next the women will want another man, then a black man, then they will have Donnie watch while they fuck others, then he will be forced to do the clean up. Cuck in the making.

Didn't like it much. Cheating is cheating. I had hoped from the way he was hesitating that he wouldn't go along with the plans, but a cuckold is a cuckold is what you wrote. Too bad.

Luving2629Luving2629over 9 years ago
Part 2??

And when they wake up? I think Donnie deserves a ride from the other woman and to watch the two women do each other at least. I see maybe a sandwich, perhaps anal while the women do 69 and other delicious treats, perhaps a strap-on?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

That is stupid Pappy

There was no cheating. Waiting in bed naked for him is not cheating. A threesome with spouse and woman is not cheating. Idiot

Well done author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
grammar

Great story line but keeping everything in the present tense was a little jarring to read. Surprised the editors didn't say something when the story was submitted. Maybe this was the days before they got picky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story! I would love to have been there to watch and joining in if invited. Watching my wife enjoy sex is indescribable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....