A Firebug Gets Punished Pt. 02

Story Info
The firebug acts up in front of company and gets spanked.
1.2k words
4.47
11.5k
5

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man led me through the forest. I didn't feel cold or dirty or sore, and I knew it was because of the cream he had rubbed over my whole body. I felt a gentle warmth all over me, as if I were sitting nude in a steam room. The one exception was my butt, the one part of me he had not rubbed down. I wished I could rub my butt with my hands, but he had tied them behind my back so tightly I could barely move them. I wondered if he had left my butt exposed to the elements on purpose, just to make me suffer.

And suffering was what I was doing. It wasn't physical pain, aside from the cold butt - it was shame. This bastard was making me walk buck-ass nude through the forest. I don't deserve this. Just because I set a few fires? Nobody really got hurt. This man had handled my private areas - parts of me I hadn't shown anyone. I'm a good-looking woman, I know it. I have big boobs that men (and some women) love to stare at. I got a lot of nice attention for it - men love buying me things, and I loved letting them and then never showing them any part of me. It's a lot of fun wielding power. It wasn't right that any man who cared to could look at my whole naked body.

I scowled up at the back of his head. Maybe magic works on feeling, and if I hated him enough, his head would explode.

It was then that I saw someone was riding a horse the opposite way down the path. I hid behind the man's horse as best as I could, but then, to my horror, the horse slowed down. I heard the other rider stop.

"Hello! Nice day for it." It was a man.

"Indeed," said the man leading me around (he told me to call him 'Sir', and I wasn't going to call him that.).

"Er, you got someone tied up there?"

"Oh yes. I'm an ENF catcher."

"A what?"

"ENF catcher. I'm a kind of bounty hunter, except when I catch them, I make them walk back naked."

"Oh? That makes sense. Really punish them for their crimes. May I see her?"

"Of course. Lara, what are you doing back there? Get in front where the man can see you."

"No!" I said.

"Lara. I asked you to come out from behind my horse. Don't make me ask you again."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Excuse me." I heard him get off his horse. He walked around and when I saw him, his face wasn't contorted in rage like I expected - he was smiling politely. He carried a small stool. He pulled me towards him with the rope, then frogmarched me around the other side of the horse.

"No! No! No!" I cried out. To my shame, I sarted sobbing again.

"Oh my!" said the stranger. "That is a large pair of breasts on her."

"Indeed," said my captor.

"God, you've got a sexy one there." The stranger looked me up and down, practically salivating. I felt like an object. I could see him imagining fucking me and it made me feel so ashamed. I spat at him.

"That's enough, Lara," said my captor. "You're going to get spanked for that one."

"What?!" I cried out. He put the stool down, sat, and shoved me over his lap.

"I'm going to spank you ten times. I want you to count each time and say 'thank you, sir'. For each one you don't count fast enough, I will give you two more."

"What? What are you - ARRGH!" He brought his hand down before I expected, and hard.

"How many is that?"

"Fuck you! OW!"

"You're now getting four more on top of the two you just got and the ten I initially promised. How many is this, Lara?"

"Ow! Three! Thank you, sir! Mmm! Four! Thank you, sir!"

I'm ashamed to say that I wailed. Each spank hurt so much. He was so strong, and it frightened me to think of how many spanks I had to come. Even more than that, the fact that this was happening in front of some man I'd never met before filled me with shame. Most of all, I was frustrated and angry at how much control I had lost. I was some weak little creature entirely at the whim of this strong, brutal man who seemed completely in control of himself. I cried, I shouted, I kicked my legs, and I counted every single stroke I got and thanked him for the privilege. When he finished with me, he gently lifted me off of him so I was standing. My butt was sore and throbbing. I sniffed as tears fell down my face. I refused to look up at the stranger, but I could feel him staring at me. He hadn't seen how powerful and cool I looked as I watched the buildings burn down. He just saw this sobbing, fragile mess.

"Do you understand why I did that, Lara?"

I cried again.

"Lara?" he repeated.

"Y-y-yes."

"Why did I do that?"

"Because I didn't come around like you asked." My voice was quiet.

"What will you do next time?"

"What you tell me."

"Thank you." He looked up at the stranger. "That's pretty much what a lot of the job is like. Breaking the bounty until they comply."

"Yes, I see. It's very interesting."

They chatted a few more minutes. I looked down and away. The shame was still there, and I sat with it quietly. I knew the stranger was staring at my body and especially my tits, but I didn't move or say anything because I didn't want to get spanked again. After a while, my captor and his new friend said their goodbyes, and we started moving again.

Night started to fall. My captor stopped us. He tied me to the horse, then pulled another rope out of his pack. He threw it over a tree branch a few times, tied a strange knot, then pulled me over to it. He untied my from my bounds, then tied one end of the rope to one of my wrists and one end to the other. My hands were held above my head. I admit, after having my hands tied behind my back for half the day, it felt good to stretch them out. I stood by the tree and watched him collect firewood, make a campfire, and roll out his sleeping pack. He pulled out the cream and applied it again, and I looked away from him as he did it.

He then pulled out a jar of some strange dark purple jelly and a spoon. He scooped it up with the spoon and pushed it towards my mouth.

"What is that?"

"It's food. It tastes good and it's good for you. Do you really want to argue with me?"

I looked at him suspiciously. Then I opened my mouth."

"Very good." He put the spoon in my mouth. He was right, it was delicious. It was more filling than I expected. I felt helpless letting someone feed me, but I did feel a little better with food in me. He fed me a quarter of the jar before putting it away. He then adjusted the rope holding my hands up. He laid out a sleeping pack for me. "You'll be sleeping tied to this tree."

That night, I had a strange dream. I was naked and riding on top of the magical train of Capital City.