A Firebug Gets Punished Pt. 03

Story Info
The firebug tries acceptance as she is lead into a town.
1.2k words
4.39
6.9k
2

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning, my captor was already awake. When he saw I was up, he came over and beckoned me to stand up. He adjusted the rope that he had tied me to the tree with so that my arms were raised above my head again. He then pulled out his jar of jelly and proceeded to feed me. I knew he could have left my arms slack so that I could simply feed myself, but I assume he had intended to humiliate me by making me feel helpless. He succeeded. I opened my mouth to allow him to shove the spoonful of jelly in. As delicious as it was, I felt deep shame.

That shame came from recognising that I was a coward. I could have said I was simply hungry, but in truth I was terrified of getting spanked again for disobedience. The pain in my butt from the spanking yesterday had faded away, but the memory was seared into my mind. I had given up control to my captor. I had acted like a weak, emotional little creature and been treated like one. I had thrown a temper tantrum and still submitted to my captor, thanking him for each painful blow to my ass.

When he finished feeding me, he looked at me expectantly. I said nothing.

"What do you say when someone feeds you?"

"Thank you," I said quietly.

He smiled earnestly. "What do you say when I feed you?"

I was confused, then it hit me. "Thank you, sir."

He nodded, then started applying the protective cream to me. I would say what he wanted me to say, even if I didn't mean it. I would get through this with as little pain as possible. I allowed him to massage the cream into my breasts and back and legs and genitals and arms, picturing what I would do when I was free again.

He then untied my rope from the tree. He untied the rope from my wrists, then tied my wrists together. He guided my hands up over my head and behind my neck, looping the rope around my chest under my breasts and tying a knot I couldn't see behind me.

"Try and lift your hands over your head."

I struggled. "I can't."

"Excellent." He walked back around and tied another rope to the rope around my belly, then tied that to his horse. "We begin marching again. We'll be in town soon."

My eyes widened. He clicked his tongue and his horse trotted forward, pulling me along. It had been bad enough being naked in front of my captor and unbearably shameful being naked in front of that stranger yesterday. The thought of a whole town of villagers seeing my nude body was too much. I looked up at the back of his head and calculated. What could I do to keep my body from being seen? I could get behind his horse, of course, but that had lasted exactly as long as it took for him to get off his horse, and it was part of the chain of events that lead to getting... that I wanted to avoid. Especially so publicly.

This was when dread began to set in. I started pulling on my binds to no avail. I was in a hopeless situation! We came out of the forest onto a road, and I saw the town ahead of us. My feet felt like lead and my legs felt like jelly, and yet I kept soldiering on. My captor and his horse were moving endlessly forward, pulling me along with them. He was an implacable creature gently but forcefully leading me to my ultimate humiliation.

"Lara," said my captor, "You may look the villagers in the eye if you want to. You can also choose to look away so you don't have to take in the shame. It's up to you."

The bastard. I saw what he was doing. He was taking away the choice by drawing attention to its existence. I look them in the eye, I have to take in their judgement. I look away, and we all know I'm admitting to weakness. Either way, I'm doing what he allows. Any chance he has to drive in the helplessness, he takes it.

As we walked into town, I saw the villagers staring, shocked and open-mouthed. My face burned with shame. My eyes ended up cast down - gods, this whole experience was teaching me how weak I am - but I could hear them talking to each other. Some of them were talking about my breasts. Some of them were describing sexual acts they'd do to me. Some old ladies were talking about me like I was some sexual deviant. None of them saw me the way I liked to see myself. So many eyes leering and leering at my naked body.

"Excuse me, sir," said a watch commander, walking up to my captor. "What's this? Why have you got this young lass all in the nuddy and tied up?"

"I'm an ENF hunter. Working in the name of the king. I have my official papers here."

"Oh! How remarkable. I knew of your occupation but I've never seen one in person." He looked from the papers to me, a stern look on his face. "What has this young lady done?"

"Arson," said my captor. "Amongst other things, she burned down the Xarceus library."

"Xarceus?!" cried out a voice in the crowd. People stepped aside as a well-dressed man emerged from the crowd. "This little shit burned down my library?!" The well-dressed man stared me down with a look of fury on his face. I shrank back as best I could. I felt small and worthless under his gaze. His deep, rugged voice frightened me. "I demand you hand her over! She destroyed my livelihood and the livelihood of all my colleagues!"

"My good sir," said my captor, turning his horse to face the well-dressed librarian. "I can assure you this woman is facing something that will adequately punish her for her actions. What you see before you - a humiliating position for her - is merely the tip of the iceberg."

A chill went through my soul. My captor was planning something worse? More humiliating than being paraded nude through the streets of a strange town, my arms tied behind my neck, hearing strangers comment on my body and character?

"I demand to see it myself."

"You are in no position to make demands, sir. I am the one given the privilege and responsibility of discharging her punishment. Anything you see done to her is a result of my kindness."

The well-dressed librarian looked frustrated. "Well then, may I learn of what she will be punished with?"

"She will be tied up and publicly tickle tortured at 3pm this afternoon."

A wave of gasps moved through the crowd. The well-dressed librarian was surprised; he frowned, then his frown turned to delight.

"Excellent! Excellent. I think I see it. Yes!"

A lump grew in my throat. Suddenly, my armpits felt very exposed, and I could practically feel the air around them. I am very ticklish and hate to be tickled. I was to descend to a new level of humiliation. The clock was running.